A Test of Love

By _pretentiousgeeks

What will you do when you found out that your bestfriend's boyfriend was your ex? -- What will you do when th... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

27 0 0
By _pretentiousgeeks

Lorraine's POV 

As we walk to the mall I look at Jane and I can see through her face that she is thinking to deep. That's why I didn't mind her anymore. So heto ako kilig na kilig parin habang naglalakad and because of that I didn't see the wall that's why I immediately fell down and touch my forehead. As I look at my best friend she is still walking and as she find out that I am not beside her she immediately look at her back and as she look at her back....

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

napatingin naman sakin lahat ng tao that's why I immediately stand up. haist!!! that's soooo embarrassing!!! -__- I didn't expect that she will do that because I know that she is kind and caring and as I go to her she is still laughing.

"Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaha!!!"   - Jane

"Grabe ah!!! Hindi mo man lang ako tinulungan.. Best friend nga talaga kita!!! -__-

"Hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!"

"Ewan ko sayo" I walk as fast as I can. But I can still hear Jane calling my name but I didn't mind on looking back..

Jane's POV

Naglalakad parin kami sa mall and I can't stop thinking about what happened earlier... 'Urggghhhh!!! that was so embarrassing!!!! -____-'. I keep on walking and suddenly I notice that Lorraine is not at my side anymore. But when I turn around, I saw Lorraine sitting down while massaging her head! I dont know what really happened but I can't stop laughing. But at that moment, I didn't notice that I laugh so loud that the people are staring at us thinking 'what are you doing?' 'What happened?'. But Lorraine stood up immediately and suddenly caught my hand and as she caught me, I just can't stop laughing!

"Hahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!"

"Grabe ah!!! Hindi mo man lang ako tinulungan.. Best friend nga talaga kita!!! -__-

"Hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahaha!!!!"

"Ewan ko sayo" 

she walks fast away from me and as she walks like a cheetah, I am screaming her name.

"Lorraine!!! Lorraine!!!"

'Grabe ah para naman tong bata nag katampuhan pa' ^^ I follow lorraine as fast as I can when she went to a store and I guess that this is toy kingdom. She goes to the stuff toy area and she is talking to the bear while hugging it. She is so cute!!!! ^^  she is like a kid asking help to a bear... I didn't notice that Lorraine is not there anymore, that's why I started to panic and i look for her immediately but I didn't see her. I get out of the store and I started walking. Hindi ko na nga alam kung saan ako dinadala ng paa ko eh. May sarili yata tong utak eh. I suddenly notice that I'm getting near the food court. Hindi ko napansin na may tao pala sa harapan ko. So, I accidentally bumped that person.

"AAAHHHH!!" ang sakit naman! nagkauntugan kasi kami nung lalaki. Kairita ah. =__=

"I'm sorry..." he approaches his hand to help me maintain my balance.

"Anong sorry?! Tingnan mo nga halos magdu-- "

0_____0

As I lift my head up, I was shocked because I didn't expect that we will meet again...

"Cha-charles??" awkward naman! Bakit ngayon pa??! Wahh!

"Hi Jane." then he smiled.

"A-ah. Sorry ah but I really have to go already. Pero thank you na rin."

"Oh, it's okay. It's my fault, I should've look on the hallway carefully. By the way, are you all alone here at the mall?"

"No, no, I'm not. I'm with my best friend, Lorraine!"

"Oh I see.. So where is she?"

"Uhmmmm..That's why I reached here. I am looking for her. I don't know where to look for her anymore. ^^" medyo nahihiya kong sabi.

"Oh, Okay so would you mind if I join you to look for Lorraine?" 

"Ay nako wag na! Nakakahiya naman. Kaya ko na to. Okay lang ako."

 "No, it's okay. I insist." then he smiled again.

--

Habang naglalakad kami, tiningnan ko siya. He is soooo kind!!! But first, let me introduce him.

His name is Charles Andrew Gonzales. He's so kind, caring and he is also a varsity player. His height is 5'11".  BTW he's hot and handsome but I don't like him.

"Are you okay? You look like very worried"  -Charles

"Yah. I'm okay! I'm Okay!"  -Jane

"So where are we going?"

"I don't know?"

"hahahahahaahahaha you're so cute" 

0____0

Pero mas kagulat-gulat ang sunod niyang ginawa.

pinisil niya ang mga pisngi ko habang paulit-ulit na sinasabi sa akin na "ANG CUTE CUTE MO TALAGA!"

Anong nangyari dito kay Charles?? Daig pa buntis kung makapaglihi ah?! grabe!  

"Hahahahahaha Thanks" sh*t! Ramdam kong namumula na ung pisngi ko sa dahil sa pagpisil niya ng pisngi ko pati na dahil sa kilig. shocks! >,<

"Jane! Jane! Jane!!!"

I turn around and I saw Lorraine calling me.

"LORRAINE!!", sabi ko habang tumatakbo para i-hug siya,"pinakaba mo ko! akala ko nawala ka na! Akala ko mawawala ka na din sakin!" Hindi ko napansin na umiiyak na pala ako. 

"Saan ka ba kasi pumunta?"  -sabi ko

"Somewhere"   Lorraine

"Hay nako-- Oh wait! Lorraine this is Charles. Charles, this is Lorraine, my best friend"

"Nice to meet you"  -charles

"Nice to meet you, too"  -Lorraine

"Uhmmmm. Charles, if you have places to go to, pwede ka nang mauna. Sorry nga pala sa abala at sa kanina ah." -Jane

"Ah! Okay lang yun. Pero sige! I have to go! Byeee!! see you next time! Nice meeting you again, Lorraine" -Charles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N]:

Sorry for late Update!! Hope you Like it!!!

Don't forget to

Share

Vote 

Comment :D

@_pretentiousgeeks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.5K 53
The Madrid-Esquival siblings Nora, Fort, and Ansel, find love through their phones...and go from there. *** Nora's crush on her older brother's teamm...