Falling for Mr Billionaire ||...

By queensofsupreme

"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my chi... More

*Cast*
Prologue
Chapter 1 *His back*
Chapter 2 *I still love you*
Chapter 3 *She can't be pregnant*
Chapter 4 *Be my wife please*
Chapter 5*The devil is married*
Chapter 6 *Heartbroken*
Chapter 7*please don't hurt me*
Chapter 9*She isn't married*
Chapter 10*Are you pregnant?*
Chapter 11*She knows about him*
Chapter 12*Last day of italy*
Chapter 13 *Finally he knows*
Chapter 14 *He called me a slut*
Chapter 15*His her father*
Chapter 16*The devil caught me*
Chapter 17*Water problem*
Chapter 18*Game on*
Chapter 19*Game goes wrong*
Chapter 20*On drugs*
Chapter 21*The Surprise*
Chapter 22*The smack*
Chapter 23*Paris Mistake*
Chapter 24*You under arrest*
Chapter 25*Jail life*
Chapter 26*broken hearts*
Chapter 27*Friends or family*
Chapter 28*Mother is back*
Chapter 29*Poison*
Chapter 30*Fake it till you make it*
Chapter 31*Its just an illusion*
Chapter 32*Bomb explosion*
Chapter 33*Broken body*
Chapter 34*AWAKE*
Chapter 35*Unconscious*
Chapter 36*behind bars*
Chapter 37*My baby*
Chapter 38*water-breaks*
Chqpter 39*Missing Ex-*
Chapter 40*Caught red handed*
Chapter 41*Suicide*
Chapter 42*Funeral*
Chapter 43*Wedding bells*
Chapter 44*Love is back*
Chapter 45*Engaged*
Chapter 46*Married again*
Chapter 47*Honeymoon*
Chapter 48*Cheater & a liar*
Chapter 49*Im Sorry*
Chapter 50*The end*
Chapter 51*Eli's start*
Chapter 52*Party like there's no tomorrow*
Chapter 53*Game on*
Chapter 54*Birthday wish*
Chapter 55*Revenge*
Chapter 56*Heart-condition*
Chapter 57*Accident*
Chapter 58- Bitter truth
Chapter 59 - Detective Eli
Chapter 60*Award ceremony
Chapter 61*Scars
Chapter 62 - Rule
Chapter 63*Past secrets
Chapter 64* Prom night
Chapter 65*Drinker*
Chapter 66*Future plans*
Epilogue

Chapter 8*I didn't want a divorce*

7.9K 307 13
By queensofsupreme

"Geneva right?" Benjamin asked and I peeped through the door.

"Yes. Is this your son?" She questioned and Benjamin nod his head.

What the hell is he even doing here?

"Have you seen Nicholas?" Benjamin asked Geneva and I forgot how to breath. He can't see Nicholas when he is with Elijah.

"Nicholas didn't come in today, he is out of town." Geneva was lying but I don't get why, not that I care because she saved me.

"Okay. I have to go now." Benjamin said.

"Sofia." Geneva said my name and my heart skipped a beat. "She gave me some advice." I didn't even tell her anything, why the hell did she have to bring me in.

"What's her last name?" Benjamin asked curious.

"I don't know but she is Nicholas PA." Geneva replied in hurry.

"You telling you don't even know the name of the person that gave you advice." Benjamin said annoyed.

"I was just joking." Geneva laughed. "She is Sofia Calvin." I can't believe she is lying just for Benjamin to like her.

"Does she perhaps have children." Benjamin asked and she nod her head.

"She has a daughter." She started. "She just gave birth recently and she is hardly here, so about that date. Are---."

"My son needs to eat, I have to go." I locked by door as soon as Benjamin left.

I can't believe she is lying just to get Benjamin's love. How can someone be that desperate.

I started walking and Emily was playing on the floor. I hope she doesn't say dada again because it's so unfair. Elijah said him first and Emily said the same not that anyone knows expect Nicholas who believes that my ex-husband is dead.

After working for an hour and I quickly took a break and picked Emily up who was hungry. No one even knocked on the door to ask about Nicholas today so I took my dress off because the door was lock and I wanted to breast feed Emily.

I started breastfeeding her and someone started to knock on the door.

"Nicholas, I know you here. I saw your car." Benjamin shouted knocking on the door hard. "I'm sorry about last night, you were right okay." He said and I quickly put Emily on the table and started getting dress.

"You wanted to meet my son Nicholas so he is in the car. Don't tell me you angry about last night." Benjamin continued talking and I quickly took my phone.

Me : Benjamin can you come fetch me at the hospital, it's an emergency.

I prayed he got the message.

After a couple of minutes he started calling and I put my phone on silents. Why can't he just leave.

Benjamin : Is everything okay?  I'll be there in five.

I sighed relieve as I read his message. I can't wait for him to go back to New York.

Time traveled so fast and it was a,ready lunchtime. I ignored Benjamin's message because I didn't have an answer for him. Geneva kept asking me who was sending me messages but I kept lying.

"When are you guys going out?" I asked Geneva and she blushed.

"I really don't know. He said he would let me know when he is free." She replied playing with Emily. "I forgot to ask what is your last name?"

"Mine?" I asked and she no her head. "It's umm why?"

"I just want to know what's my new friends last name." She smiled and before I could tell her, Nicholas interrupted us.

"I thought we were going to have lunch together." Nicholas said and Geneva looked at us curious.

"I thought you were gone." I uttered.

"Why would I leave my daughter with Genoa." Nicholas took Emily from Geneva.

"It's Geneva, Mr Russo." She corrected him but he rolled his eyes sitting next to me.

"Doesn't she talk a lot and annoy you." He whispered in my ear and Geneva looked at us annoyed.

"Does Benjamin really like her?" I asked changing the whole topic and Geneva smiled.

"Yes." Of course stupid Nicholas would agree. I just wanted him to maybe say he likes no one, and he is a player.

"Mr Russo, does he like me." Geneva questioned blushing.

"Sure, Benjamin likes crazy girls like you." Nicholas continued lying so I got up and took Emily from him. "Something wrong?"

"I have to go back to the office. Bye." I wasn't jealous but listening to them decide who my children's stepmother would be hurts a lot.

Geneva is a sweet girl but I don't think I would be happy for her if Benjamin likes her back.

_______________

As soon as I came home, I started feeding Emily because I wanted to sleep after all she hardly sleeps now a days. I bathed Emily after feeding her and I quickly put her to sleep.

Me : Benjamin, Elijah should've been home hours ago! So please hurry up, he needs to sleep.

I send Benjamin a message and set on the couch waiting for Elijah to come home.

I checked my phone to see if he send me a message telling me he would be here soon but no. He left me on read.

Me : I'm waiting for Elijah!

After a couple of minutes the door bell rang and I quickly opened the door.

"Mommy." Elijah hugged me and I gave him a big kiss.

"Are you hungry?" I asked and he shook his head. "Now go get ready for a bath." He quickly ran upstairs and I looked at Benjamin who was staring at me. "You can leave now."

"You know where Elijah and I spend the whole day?" He asked shaking his head angry.

"I'm going to ask Elijah, now please leave. My son is waiting for me." Benjamin closed the door rather than leaving. "Benjamin, I don't have time for you."

"What do I look like to you?" He questioned. "You asked me to come to the hospital because you said it was an emergency but you weren't there."

"I got a ride from someone else that's why I didn't tell you which hospital I was at." I forgot to even think about a reason and now I can't even make up a lie.

"I know you didn't tell me which hospital because you weren't even replying to my messages. The whole day, I had to go to every hospital looking for you. Do you even know how worried I was." Benjamin shouted.

"I didn't ask you to worry about me."

"You changed a lot." He started. "Sofia ever since you begged me to divorce you, you got worse. You worse than when you were pregnant." He continued. "You left me for a man that doesn't even care about you. You talk about being a good parent when you don't even pick Elijah up. He is five and he still needs his mother so stop running after guys and l---."

"I should stop running after guys?" I asked. "Benjamin, you the reason I signed those divorce papers. You the one that runs after women's when you should've been here for your children." I was tired of how he thinks he is the best parent when he is the reason I divorced him.

"I haven't been with anyone since I divorced you, unlike you that go kisses other guys in public. Do you know how it hurts to see my ex-wife kissing guys in public."

"Just because you cheated on me doesn't mean I go around kissing guys. I haven't been with anyone since the divorce." I replied and he took out his phone and showed me a picture of when I was blowing Nicholas eye, but thank god no one can see it's him. "I was helping that man." I defended myself and he laughed.

"Kissing a guy isn't helping Sofia and the whole world knows my ex-wife is sleeping around." I smacked him after he said that.

"I never wanted to divorce you Benjamin. I thought you would change and maybe come back to me and after that we would be a happy family but I'm so happy I signed those papers. I'm glad I saw those pictures of you and your girlfriend because if I didn't see them who knows, maybe I would still love someone who is unfaithful." My eyes and heart has always been the once that betrayed me most in life. I always seem to cry in front of him when I should be acting strong.

"I don't have a girlfriend and I don't love anyone ex---

"I'm sure Elijah told you we will be going somewhere." I interrupted in changing the whole topic. "Benjamin, you can look after him if you want because I don't want you visiting us when we leave. So if you want Elijah to stay with you for those two months than tell me now so I don't have to book his ticket."

"What about Emily?" He asked.

"She is a baby." I replied. "I want to take Elijah with but he will keep asking me about you and Annette. I will be back after two months or maybe earlier."

"Why are you leaving?"

"I don't answer to you anymore, now can I take Elijah with or not?" There was no way I could tell him, I'm leaving because I'm pregnant and if I stay here any longer I might just loose my baby because of him.

"Elijah will stay with me but you have to bring Emily back after those two months." He agreed and I nod my head smiling. "Goodnight." He left and I locked the door after him.

I took my phone and went to Elijah's room and he was sleeping, I should've known he would take the opportunity.

I went to my room and slept next to my baby girl. I wish I could just disappear with my children but I know they won't forgive me if I take them away from their father.

Geneva : Girl, he said yes.

I read her message and my heart broke it a million pieces. Why does she even have to tell me everything.

Me : Nice.

I couldn't lie to her and tell her I'm happy for her when I'm just jealous of her.

Geneva : Can you find out what he likes please?

I read her message and rolled my eyes. I know everything Benjamin likes but I can't tell her. Why I'm I even helping her win the heart of the guy I love.

Me : How would I know what a billionaire likes?

Geneva : I know you wouldn't know about Benjamin because he doesn't even know if you exist so please ask Nicholas.

I can't believe just because Benjamin asked her out she think she's better than me.

Me : Since when do you call Mr Russo by his first name?

Geneva : I know you like him. I'm falling for Mr billionaire and you falling for Mr billionaire two. Honestly Benjamin is richer than Nicholas but that doesn't mean we can't be friends after I get married to a guy richer than your guy.

Her stupid message made my head pain. She is really so crazy if she think Benjamin would just put a ring on her finger at the first date.

Me : Mr Russo is my friend, I already love someone else so thanks but I'm not interested.

Geneva : Every rich guy is taken and Benjamin will be soon that's why Nicholas is the only guy left for you.

Me : You know what Geneva? I didn't want to divorce him because I love him more than the world not because he was rich. So if you think rubbing it in my face every five second that I lost someone like him than don't bother texting me. And the way you go on about him just make it seem that you are only a gold digger.

I threw my phone angry and started crying.

*Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT and SHARE please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 13.7K 54
"How dare you? Ariana, how dare you?" I could feel the anger from his heart radiate through his ears. the tears that kept rolling down my cheeks wer...
3.3M 89.1K 53
"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated from med school a few months ago and i kno...
8K 180 16
"But... I can't. We can't be anymore." Just as he said that a single tear slipped down his cheek. He quickly wiped it away. "What..? What happened? D...
504K 18.1K 62
#1 "Lie. Everything is Lie. My life is totally a Lie" -Amelia Collins __ Amelia Collins's life is full of lies. Her life is playing with her happines...