Banished Into Magic: A Percy...

Od Thom_Yorke

Last updated: Dec 7th, 2022 Next Chapter: On Hold for Personal Reasons (will return soon!) Book 1: 26 chapter... Více

Back in Time
Shopping Day
The Learning Curve
Thalia Grace is a Twig
Poseidon's Protection
My Neighbor, the Celebrity
Bonding Time With a Goddess
A Birthday Back In Time
Meeting People Is Easy
On the Yellow Brick Road
Finally, Hogwarts
First Day
Letters From "Friends"
S.P.E.W.
The Goblet Of Fire
The Four Champions
Feathers and Fleur
The Weighting of the Wands
Six Veela and One Demigod
The First Task
The Golden Egg
The Yule Ball
The Second Task / They Know Now
Calm Before The Storm
The Third Task / He's Back
Banished Into Magic Book 2: The Order Of The Phoenix
Of Snakes And Shrimp Pt. I
Of Snakes And Shrimp pt. II
Quick Update and OC Contest
Back Home, For Some...
What's New, Uagadou?

Meeting People Is Easy Pt.2

1.8K 52 23
Od Thom_Yorke

Percy and the Weasley's both found themselves in the Ministry's top box. It was located at the very top of the stadium and was filled with important ministry officials. Percy recognized the Minister of Magic and a couple other richly dressed witches and wizard who were obviously important in some way.

Percy said goodbye to the Weasley's Hermione and Harry at this point as he and Hecate were sitting further away from them.

He looked around for the goddess and found her fairly quickly standing near the edge of the box's open balcony waving her hands around like a madman.

"Let's go Bulgaria! Kick their ass!" Hecate yelled at the top of her lungs causing many people to look at her funny.

Percy looked over Hecate and chuckled. The goddess had gone on full super fan mode as she wore Victor Krum's jersey with her face painted in the Bulgarian color scheme. She had a Bulgarian scarf around her neck and one of those veela desk toys flying around her head doing a cheer routine.

"Okay this is too much." Percy said as he approached the goddess.

"Percy! What took you so long?!" Hecate looked down and growled at Percy's Ireland scarf. "Traitor!"

Percy made a face. "Hey it's not my fault! If you had told me who we were supporting beforehand I would have bought their stuff first!"

"Well it doesn't matter, here." Hecate summoned another Bulgarian scarf and handed it Percy. "Wear this!"

Percy rolled his eyes as he took off his Ireland scarf and wore the red and brown colours of Bulgaria. "I didn't realize you were this big a fan."

"You bet your sweet ass I am!" Hecate grinned. "Here, have my veela, I charmed her to be semi-sentient, she's basically alive!"

The mini veela floated over to Percy and landed on his shoulder giggling at him. Percy flinched at the sight of the veela and grumbled. "Yay. Thanks for this."

"You don't sound happy," Hecate looked at him with concern. "What happened? Don't you like her?" The veela on Percy's shoulder gasped in horror.

Percy rolled his eyes. "It's not that, it's just..." Percy stared at the figure and sighed. "For some reason veela remind me of Mrs. Dodds."

"Who?"

"Oh, I mean Alecto." Percy supplied. "She was hiding as my math teacher before she tried to kill me. I don't know why but everytime I see one of these veela I get a flashback to my time with Mrs. Dodds."

"Ah, that's probably because they're similar beings." Hecate said looking impressed. "Good job Percy!"

"What do you mean?"

Hecate grinned. "You'll most certainly see soon." Percy rolled his eyes at her but he wasn't surprised, the goddess rarely told him what he wanted to know if she thought she could make fun of him later for it.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOYS AND GIRLS OF ALL AGES! WELCOME TO THE 422ND QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP! PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS!"

Percy looked around and saw a man standing outside the box on a raised platform. He was apparently the announcer for this game.

"Representing Ireland! Chasers, Mullet, Troy and Moran! Beaters, Connolly and Quigley! Keeper, Barry Ryan and the seeker, Aidan Lynch!"

Seven players flew the sky on brand new brooms wearing green robes. Then suddenly out of the rows of the stadium leprechauns jumped out and started throwing around bags of galleons.

Percy chuckled in surprise as the entire stadium started filling up with gold coins. His cheerfulness quickly faded as he looked around in disgust at some people bathing in the coins.

"It's not real right?" Percy asked Hecate. "Leprechaun gold, it's an illusionary object right?"

Hecate nodded. "Yup. Crafty little buggers. One time this leprechaun owed me money, I let him pay it in leprechaun gold and the next thing I know, poof! No money! I tracked that fucker down and beat him senseless."

Percy chuckled. "Is that why you don't like Ireland?"

"Yup! Now keep quiet you, they're about to announce the Bulgarian team!"

"Representing Bulgaria! Chasers, Dimitrov, Ivanova and Levski! Beaters, Vulchanov and Volkov! Keeper Zograf and for seeker, Viktoooooor Kruuuuum!"

The crowd went mad the mention of Krum's name. Hecate screamed so loud Percy thought he went deaf for a moment. Even the miniature veela model yelled out in a squeaky voice throwing her hands up and cheering as loud as she could.

Percy saw seven figures dressed in red and brown fly down from the sky trailing a red line of smoke behind them. The leprechaun all screamed and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"Look over there! It's the Bulgarian cheerleaders!" Someone from the stands below shouted pointing down causing everyone to look back at the field.

The opposite side of the stadium erupted in noise as eleven of some of the most beautiful women Percy had ever seen walked out on the field wearing skimpy outfits with pom poms in their hands.

They smiled and waved at everyone, the mini veela on Percy's shoulder let out a squeak of encouragement as she waved at her bigger counterparts.

Suddenly, all the men started getting riled up. They were on their feet proclaiming their undying love, much to the irritation of their wives. Some tried to show off rolling up their sleeves flexing their muscles while others tried to actually jump onto the field, not remembering the many ten foot drops below.

Percy was baffled by the reaction, these men acted more desperate than Michael Yew when the Aphrodite cabin girls decided to wear bikinis for a day!

"What the hell is going on Hecate?" Percy asked. "All the dudes are acting like horndogs."

"You go girls!" Hecate yelled at the veela before turning to Percy. She looked surprised. "Oh, they haven't affected you yet? Go figure."

"Affected me? What do you mean?"

"Well you see veela have this magical power called an allure. It basically enhances their beauty and make all men around them go crazy with lust."

"So like a siren?"

"Hmm, kind off. Except not to that level of extreme. The sirens attract to kill, the veela use their allure to find a powerful, suitable mate. They are the chosen creatures of Aphrodite, she likes to parade them around Olympus from time to time. Gets Ares all rilled up."

"Wait... So if they tell a man to do something they do it?"

"Well yes, but it depends on the man's will power. Demigods in general are much stronger than normal wizards, so they won't be nearly as affected. And of course you are the demigod of the second most powerful Olympian, so obviously you won't be affected as well."

Percy nodded. He watched the veela began their cheer routine that had them dance around making everyone excited, most even forgot the gold lying around at their feet. The veela smiled seductively at everyone and soon even people supporting Ireland started cheering for them.

"You know from what you've told me this allure kind of sounds like charmspeak." Percy formed. "It's an ability some children of Aphrodite have, and it can make people do what they say."

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Hecate nodded as she snapped her fingers summoning a small metal ball. "And you're right, a veela's allure and charmspeak are similar. But they aren't the same thing."

Percy eyed the metal ball Hecate had on hand. "Uh Hecate, why do you have the holy hand grenade? What are you planning to do?"

The goddess grinned. "Watch." She snapped her fingers and the ball disappeared. Percy saw a flash of light appear in the middle of the field high above the ground as suddenly the ball exploded in a burst of red and brown sparks with the message. 'Go Bulgaria! Ireland drools! Give me my money Dorian!'

The crowd went silent at the surprise fireworks. Even the veela looked unsure what to do next. But then Hecate opened her mouth and yelled loud enough to put the sonorus charm to shame. "HELL YEAH! SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS BULGARIA!"

"WOO!" The stadium joined in as everyone started to cheer yet again. The veela gained their confidence back as they quickly finished their dance and walked away. The players then got into position as everyone prepared for the match to start.

Percy chuckled and slipped his hand into Hecate's. "Gods Hecate, you're awesome!"

"You better believe it!" Hecate gave his hand a squeeze and grinned maniacally. "Kick their ass Bulgaria!"

The match then began and Percy immediately lost track of the game. Percy swore if he even lost focus for a single second he would have been unable to understand what was going on.

Irish Chaser, Troy scored the first goal of the match. After another two Irish goals, Ivanova registered Bulgaria's opening score. Percy was amazed at the way the chasers passed the quaffle to each other. It was like they all had the same brain!

Then Ireland's Seeker Aidan Lynch was fooled by Viktor Krum's Wronski Feint, but managed to continue play after the aid of some medi-wizards. Fifteen minutes later, Ireland had stretched their lead to 130-10, when their Chaser Mullet was fouled by the Bulgarian Keeper, Zograf, and was awarded a penalty.

And this was when everything completely went to shit.

"Oh come on! That's bullshit! Zograf barely even touched the little bitch!" Hecate yelled loudly as the Ireland lined up their penalty shot.

Just then the veela cheerleaders from before started calling for the referee, distracting him with their allure. The man was so stunned he didn't see the penalty shot, sending Ireland into a rage. The leprechauns started to yell at the veela and call them names. And that's when they changed.

Gone were the beautiful faces, replaced by a sharp hawk-like beaks. Their hair turned feathery as large wings exploded out of their backs. Their feet and hands turned into talons with long sharp claws. Their palms suddenly burst into flames as they sent fireballs at the leprechauns.

"Yeah! Burn the little shits!" Hecate yelled in encouragement as the two mascots started to go into an all out brawl.

Percy gaped as he slowly turned to the little veela on his shoulder. "Can you do that?" The little blonde woman on his neck shook her head sadly. Percy blinked. "Thank you gods."

"So now do you know why they remind you of a Fury?" Hecate asked turning into teacher mode for a split second. "When a veela is angry enough they can transform into their avian form. It isn't pretty, and most avoid them because of that."

Percy shrugged. "Yeah, I figured."

Ireland was awarded another penalty shot, much to the anger of Hecate, and then game was back on. Quigley sent a Bludger towards Krum which broke his nose. Lynch then spotted the Snitch, but was beaten in the race for it by Krum. Despite this, Ireland still ran out the victors.

The final score was 170-160. The Irish team performed a lap of honour before being presented with the Quidditch World Cup in the stadium's Top Box

At the end of the game Hecate leaned against the balcony wall and sighed. "Dammit! I had a lot of money running on this!"

Percy rolled his eyes. "Didn't you mention something about goddesses not needing money?"

"Don't be silly, everyone needs money. I just said I have so much of it, I don't know what to do with it all. And besides, it's the principle that matters. Stupid chasers, couldn't they try a little harder?! I have seen third years play better than that!"

Percy chuckled as the two quickly made their way outside the box. "So what now? We stay the night and leave in the morning?"

Hecate nodded. "Yeah. You can do whatever you want Percy, I'm going to go and find my fellow Bulgarian fans and drink my worries away."

"Oh hell no! You think I have forgotten about the last time you drank?! You turned me into a bunny! A pink fluffy bunny!"

"Oh come on. That was one time! I swear this time I won't get that drunk! Promise!"

"No way Hecate, I'm not letting you get drunk. The last thing we need is to see you destroy the fabrics of reality and try and change it so that Bulgaria won instead!"

Hecate looked away as she whistled. "I-I would never do that."

"No drinking... Got that?"

Hecate grumbled. "Fine. Spoilsport. Turn you into an animal one time and suddenly I can't have fun." Percy rolled his eyes but said nothing.

"Ah, excuse me!" Hecate and Percy turned to see a beautiful brown haired woman dressed as a cheerleader calling for them.

She wore a red and brown uniform that highlighted her curves, hugging her tightly. Her breasts were almost popping out off her top, while her short skirt put her long beautiful legs on display. She was obviously a veela from the Bulgarian team. "Hello, my name is Chanel, I'm part of the cheerleading team for the Bulgarians."

"Oh I know." Hecate smiled. "Shame what happened. If only those stupid chasers didn't act like a bunch of toddlers!"

Chanel laughed. "Very true. Well you see, my teammates and I couldn't help notice you cheering for us so loudly. I just wanted to say thank you. It really helped seeing someone out there support us so openly."

"Oh think nothing of it dear, that was nothing." Hecate replied with a grin. Percy and his veela toy snorted and Hecate sent a deadly glare their way shutting them up.

"Well anyway we just wanted to show you our thanks. We are having a party right now in the Bulgarian tent, though people don't really feel like partying. So we were thinking it would be nice if you were there with us."

"Really? Me?!" Hecate said, sounding as giddy as a school girl. "Of course! Let's do this!"

Percy groaned. "Please remember what I told you, no drinking. Don't want you destroying half the camp by mistake or something."

Hecate glared. "Hey! Have some faith in me mister!"

"I do have faith in you. I have faith that you might blow up the camp if you get drunk enough."

"Hey!"

Chanel chuckled. "If you want you can come too. Make sure she doesn't get too drunk and do something silly."

Percy blinked. "Who? Me?"

Chanel nodded. "Yeah. I can see you're already a fan." She looked at the mini veela Percy had on his shoulder who gave the bigger one a grin and a thumbs up.

Chanel then looked Percy over and gave him a seductive look. "Plus you don't look too bad yourself."

Percy blushed. "Uh thanks, but I don't really think-"

"-Oh shut up Percy!" Hecate yelled grabbing Percy by the ear and pulled him down to eye level. "Are you really going to just reject partying with a tent full of veela cheerleaders?!"

"I promised to meet and Harry and the Weasley's after-"

"-Did you just say that you would rather spend time with prepubescent teenagers that aren't even old enough to drink than with a tent full of veela? You're coming and you are going to have a good time! Got that?!"

Percy groaned. "Yes Hecate."

The goddess grinned and let go off Percy's ear which the demigod rubbed in pain. She turned to Chanel and beamed. "Lead the way!"

The veela cheerleader nodded as they walked back to the field and into a tent with the Bulgarian teams logo on it.

The inside reminded Percy of a mortal dance club with a bar on the side and a small dance floor in the back. Most of the tent was filled with couches and tables with people already occupying them.

Percy spotted the entire Bulgarian Quidditch team along with the cheerleaders. There were also other people who Percy didn't know, probably friends or family of the players. Or maybe even fans who were invited like Hecate.

"Chanel! Your back!" Another veela called out as she ran over to her them. She had blonde curly hair and a bigger bust than Chanel. Her thighs were thick, Percy couldn't help it as he blushed while looking at her voluptuous curves. The new veela looked at Hecate and smiled. "I'm Amanda, pleasure to meet you."

"Hecate." The goddess smiled back. "Thanks for having me."

"Oh please, it's our pleasure. After the way you cheered for us it is the least we can do!" Amanda smiled before she looked at Percy and nodded to him as well. She was about to leave when she noticed the little veela on Percy's shoulder as she gasped in awe. "Oh my god look at this! She's so cute!"

Amanda quickly walked up to Percy as she waved at the little veela who waved back. "And so adorable!" Amanda met Percy's eyes and smiled. "Did you charm her yourself?"

"Ah no, I didn't." Percy chuckled. "I'm actually horrible at charms."

"May I hold her?" Amanda asked as she reached forward, not waiting for Percy's permission. The mini veela however glared and crossed her hands and glared looking away in anger. Amanda blinked. "My, she has a feisty personality."

"Yeah, blame Hecate, it's all her fault." Percy looked over Amanda's shoulder and found Hecate already sitting with the Bulgarian team with a bottle of firewhiskey in hand.

"Oh shit!" Percy cried out as he quickly walked away from Amanda while she was making funny faces at the mini veela.

Amanda looked stunned that Percy simply walked away from her. That had never happened to her, ever. The veela could do nothing except watch Percy leave, she had to comprehend what just happened. Maybe Chanel could help her?

"And you know what?! If you three don't pull your heads outta your asses, you won't even make it to the finals next year!" Hecate yelled at the three Bulgarian chasers who looked down in shame. "And another thing! You three-"

"-And that's enough of the firewhiskey," Percy said as he grabbed the bottle out of Hecate's hands.

"Hey! I need that!"

"No, I think you had enough more than enough already!" Percy turned to the chasers and smiled. "I'm sorry about my aunt, she's very... passionate about your team."

One of the chasers nodded sadly. "No, she is right. Ve did not vork together, that is vhy ve failed today."

"Yes, we deserve her shoutings." Said another one with a less thick accent. "It's alright young man, we can handle it."

"She's a breath of fresh air, please let her speak, ve need to hear this." A smaller man spoke. He had a small beard trim short and a buzzed hair cut. His nose was broken, but Percy knew who he was.

"Krum." Percy nodded. "Right, well fine. I'm warning you right now though, she is mean and nasty when she wants to be."

Krum and the other's chuckled. "And I'm sure ve deserve it." Krum nodded. "Are you her son?"

"No, I'm her nephew." Percy smiled. "Name's Percy, Percy Jackson. Pleasure to meet you."

"Right, now enough yapping! They said they can handle it, so they will handle it! Now shut up and give me my firewhiskey!"

Hecate tried to grab it but Percy held the bottle high above his head and out of her reach. "There is no way you are ever going to drink this." Percy turned to Krum. "Do not get her drunk, do you understand me?"

Krum chuckled. "ve are Bulgarians, drinking is what we do. Especially after a game as bad as this."

"Krum I'm serious." Percy glared. "If you value your life, you will not give this woman any form of alcohol. Do you understand?"

Krum looked surprised at the way Percy glared at him, and slowly nodded.

Hecate huffed in frustration. "Grr....fine. Be that way asshole! Go away, go find some veela to flirt with or something! You hyper sensitive fool!"

Percy rolled his eyes but left, he knew Hecate didn't mean it. Plus him getting scolded was much better than her drunk, the world would thank him if it knew what he did. Again.

Percy walked to the bar and placed the bottle of firewhiskey on the counter. He ordered a cola from the bartender who gave him a strange look but went around back to get his drink. While he waited Chanel came up to him again. "Not having fun?"

Percy smiled. "No it's not that. I'm not really a...party person. The last one I went to didn't really have booze and hot cheerleaders."

"Ah, I see."

Percy's drink came causing Channel to raise an eyebrow. "I thought you're over seventeen, yes?"

"Oh I am, it's just I don't like getting drunk." Percy chuckled. "After all someone has to make sure my aunt doesn't do something crazy."

Chanel looked back and saw Hecate continue to scold the chasers who were at this point looking more amused than angry. The veela laughed. "Yes I suppose you are right."

She saw Amanda waving her over and Chanel nodded. She turned to Percy. "Come on then, let's see if we can't get you to have some fun after all."

Percy raised an eyebrow but shrugged as the veela lead him to a table near the back that had four veela cheerleaders, including Amanda.

Percy couldn't help blushing at the sight of them, they all had cobalt blue eyes and a figure that put even most demigoddess to shame. All except one, she had pink hair and hazel eyes. They were also wearing a little more than revealing clothes. However, Percy remembered what they turned into, and his lust instantly turned into cautious fear.

"Hello everyone! This is uh..." Chanel looked at Percy with a uncaring look. "What's your name again?"

Percy frowned slightly. "Percy, Percy Jackson."

Two of the veelas in the back snorted. They had dark olive skin and had a bigger bust than the other veela there. One of them turned to the other. "Another idiot named after one of our heroes." He realized after a second that she had just spoke in Greek.

The other dark skinned veela nodded
"Yes, and this one is an American."

They probably thought no one understood them, but they were wrong.

Fun fact about greek demigods, they knew the language better than their own mother tongue, meaning Percy could understand every single world they were saying. Percy felt a little pissed off but said nothing.

"Right, Percy, please sit down." Chanel pulled Percy down, making him sit next to her at the edge of the table.

"So, tell us a little bit about yourself." Amanda said leaning over the table giving Percy a clear look at her cleavage.

Percy moved his eyes away from her ample bosom and began, thinking nothing of it. "Well lets see, I'm from New York and I basically lived there all my life. But then stuff happened and I had to move here to England with my aunt, who you can see is currently tearing into the team." Percy pointed over his shoulder at Hecate who was now crying hysterically along with the chasers.

"She was the one who was very active in her cheering yes?" One of the veela asked. It was the one with the short light pink hair and a petite form. While she didn't have curves like the others, there was something else about her that Percy couldn't quite put his finger on.

But the glare she focused at Percy made him feel unwelcome. In fact, the way all of them looked at him made the demigod feel slightly cautious. And this was not including how he felt about them turning into harpies that shot out fire balls.

"Yeah, that's my aunt Hecate." Percy smiled. "She's basically helped me along with this whole moving thing. If it wasn't for her I don't really think I would be where I am now."

The two greek veela in the back snorted again. "Another greek name. And this one off the goddess of magic herself! Who the hell do these people think they are?! Disrespectful egrets!"

The other greek girl sighed. "Relax, it's not like you can do anything." They looked over to Hecate and snorted. "Look at that bitch, drinking herself silly. Probably trying to fuck all of them before the night is over. She doesn't deserve that name, the slut!"

Percy's eyebrow twitched again, he tried very hard to keep the smile on his face from falling.

He didn't care what they said about him, but they insulted Hecate, someone who he grew to care for and love in his own confusing and complex way. Not to mention if she ever found out she would probably blast them into oblivion. So the best thing for him and them was to not react in any way. Though it took a lot of willpower from Percy to not simply get up and slap those two across the face.

Percy cleared his throat. "So, that's my story. What about yours?"

Amanda smiled. "Well I'm Amanda, as you know. I'm from the veela colony in Italy and I'm the head cheerleader."

"Sure you are." The veela with pink hair scoffed. "You just love saying that don't you?"

"Yup!" Amanda said with a smile. She then turned to Percy. "And this is-"

"-I can introduce myself." The short haired girl shot back. "My name is Catherine, I'm from France. Hello."

Percy nodded. "France. And you don't have an accent?"

"No, I've worked very hard to make sure that's the case."

"Why so?"

"A french veela? Really? How much more stereotypical can one get?" Catherine rolled her eyes.

Percy nodded. "I suppose that makes sense. I'm American and everyone calls me a Yankee. It's actually pretty annoying."

"Ha, yes, British people do like their slurs." Chanel agreed. "I'm from Australia by the way, though I'm sure you noticed I don't carry an accent as well. When you work around the world like us and visit different countries you tend to lose all off that."

"Interesting." Percy nodded, he then turned to the two greek woman who insulted him and Hecate. He muted his anger and smiled. "I'm sorry, but we haven't been introduced, who are you two again?"

The two turned to Percy and sneered. The taller one spoke up practically spitting out her answer. "My name is Ula, this is Ebele."

Percy nodded. "Right, the little bear and the compassionate one. Very pretty names."

Ula looked surprised while Ebele's jaw dropped. "H-how did you know that?"

Percy chuckled. "My father was greek. I learned from him. So I suppose you could say I'm greek too."

Ebele snorted. "You're not Greek boy, you are American. Don't try to falsely associate yourself to our culture!"

Percy raised an eyebrow. "That was Greek wasn't it?"

Ula chuckled. "Yes it was. You understand?"

Percy smirked back. "Yes, I do. Stupid veela."

The two greek veela gasped. They said nothing as they simply gaped at Percy's perfect greek.

"Y-you can speak the language?!" Ula asked as she and Ebele started to blush red.

"Yes, I do. What? Did you think my name was just for effect?" Percy chuckled.

"Ula? Ebele? What happened? Why are you blushing?" Amanda asked curiously.

"I-It's nothing." Ula gave a nervous chuckle.

"I-I'm sorry." Ebele said with a nervous smile. "I didn't mean what I said."

"Yes you did." Percy shot back as he sipped from his drink. "Don't bother lying." The veela flinched as Percy glared at them. "Personally I don't care. Really I don't, I've heard worse things said about me than you two combined. But my aunt...well I would not recommend pissing her off."

Ula blinked. "She knows Greek as well?!"

Percy nodded. "Yup! And while I was born in America she was born in Greece and is probably a lot more greek than you two."

Ebele snorted. "I can hardly believe that."

Percy shrugged. "Like I give a flying pegasus what you believe in. I'm just telling you the truth. Unless you want her to turn you into a pink bunny."

Ula blinked. "A pink bunny?"

"I'm sorry what about a pink bunny?" Amanda asked as her and the other cheerleaders looked on in confusion.

"Oh, right, sorry, I was just telling these two about the time my aunt got really drunk and started cursing and changing everything in sight. When I tried to stop her she turned me into a pink bunny and...crushed me to sleep." Percy shivered as he remembered that time so many days ago.

"Actually?" Catherine chuckled. "That's pretty funny. She really transformed you into a bunny?"

Percy grumbled. "Yeah. Believe me, I never looked at carrots the same again."

"But that's crazy!" Ula yelled out. "She did a full body transfiguration while drunk?!"

Percy nodded. "Yes."

"That's crazy!" Chanel agreed. "Is she insane?! What if she botched it up!"

Percy shrugged, he pointed at the mini veela sitting on his shoulder who was huffing in anger. "Do you really think she can botch it up? Take it from me, she an incredible witch. Kind off a light weight though."

"Is that why you grabbed her drink before you left?" Amanda said picking up the bottle of firewhiskey Percy brought with him. She looked at the label and looked impressed. "1907? Very good. This stuff can get someone sloshed pretty quickly. Is this why you ran away from me before?"

Percy winced but nodded. "Yeah. Sorry about that, I know it was rude but I think you understand why I looked like I just saw Hades right?"

The veelas looked confused at the reference while Ula and Ebele chuckled in understanding. The others looked at them and Ebele explained. "Hades is our version of the devil. He's not a nice person. You would not want to meet him."

Percy nodded. "Yeah. He once kidnapped a woman and took her to the underworld to make her his wife. Total dick, always trying to cheat his way out of a promise."

"You seem very knowledgeable about Greek mythology Percy." Catherine noted.

"Yup. My dad taught me a lot about his culture and my mom was equally fascinated by it."

"I see, and where are you parents now?" Chanel asked.

"They...they aren't really around." Percy looked away as he sipped his drink.

"Percy, I-I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"-No no it's fine." Percy waved her apology away. "I just don't like talking about it." Chanel looked saddened while the others sat in silence not knowing what to say.

Amanda grumbled. "Okay enough of this!" The veela tore open the seal on the firewhiskey and popped open the cap. "Let's drink our worries away!"

Percy blinked. "I don't really think that's a good idea. My aunt's drinks are always very... potent."

'Especially when they come from the personal cellar of the god of wine himself!'

"Nothing we can't handle." Ula waved his concerns away. "We drink with the Bulgarian team all the time, we developed quite a tolerance to it."

"Well, you have." Ebele grinned. "Ula here can drink anyone under the table. So far only Krum has even come close, but even he lost by three shots!"

Percy blinked. "Wow. That's impressive, I'm sure many people weren't happy about that."

"Stupid quidditch players." Catherine​ growled. "They think just because we cheer for them on the field we automatically have to let them do whatever they want!"

"You don't like the team?" Percy asked surprised.

"No, not at first." Amanda admitted. "They were difficult to say the least. Treated us like objects." Her anger was so palpable she spat the word out. "But then again most men do."

Percy blinked "I'm sorry, but I don't understand. Why do you think all men are like that? I'm most certainly not."

The veela almost at once rolled their eyes.

"Who wants to do it this time?" Ula asked as she grabbed the firewhiskey and poured herself a drink.

"I did it last time, I think I'll just sit back and watch." Catherine commented leaning back and grinning.

"I'll pass too." Chanel mumbled. "He's cute, and nice. I don't want to be the reason he starts drooling."

Percy blinked. "Uh... You guys are kind of scaring me now. What's going on?"

"Fine, I'll do it." Amanda sighed as she turned and looked into Percy's eyes. She smiled. "Percy, do you love me?"

Percy stared at her in utter confusion. "Um... That's kind of soon isn't it?"

Amanda blinked, she looked confused but shook it off. "Percy, do you love me? Would you do anything for me?"

"Amanda, you're great and all, and I think what you do is cool, but love is a strong word. Can't I just say we're good friends?"

Amanda gaped. "What?! How is this possible?!"

Catherine rolled her eyes. "Maybe because your holding back. He's a good guy and you aren't pouring your all into it."

"I am not holding back!"

"Here, let me try." Ebele called as she reached over and took Percy's free hand in hers. "Percy." She spoke in Ancient Greek. "Don't you love me? Run your hands down my long locks, love of my life."

Percy blinked, he slowly pulled his hand away, much to Ebele's confusion and leaned away. "Okay what's going on? You're all acting really weird."

"What did you say to him?" Chanel hissed.

"I said what I always say!" Ebele hissed back. "I asked him to run his hands through my hair! I even called him the love of my life!"

"Then how is he still sitting there with his tongue not currently down your throat?" Ula asked rolling her eyes. "Obviously you didn't do it right."

"I did too!"

"Let me." Catherine said sighing. She looked at Percy, again putting on a smile like the others before. Mirth filled her unique hazel eyes. "Percy, tiens-moi serré mon amour. Tiens-moi et ne lâche jamais."

Percy raised an eyebrow. "You do realize I can't understand a single word you're saying right?"

"H-how?!" Catherine jumped up like she'd just seen a ghost. "How are you doing this?!"

"See! It's not my fault!" Ebele huffed. "He's obviously gay!"

"Again with the gay!" Percy yelled out in protest.

"Of course! That explains it all!" Amanda grinned, her confidence returning. She turned to him. "Why didn't you just tell us Percy?"

"Because I'm not gay!" Percy huffed and turned to the mini veela figurine on his shoulder. "You believe me right?" The little veela nodded her head and gave a small peck on Percy's check.

"There's no point denying it Percy. Relax, we wouldn't judge you even if you were." Ula smiled radiantly.

"Yes, you see if we ever wish for male companionship we can only ever turn to gay men." Amanda explained. "So we do have a lot of them. Don't worry Percy, you're secret is safe with us!"

"He's not gay." Chanel finally spoke up.

Percy sighed in relief. "Thank you! I swear just because I don't act like a lovesick fool doesn't mean I'm gay!"

"How is he not gay?!" Ula asked.

"Because he checked me out the moment he saw me. And he's been sneaking peeks down Amanda's shirt since he arrived."

Percy blushed. "I didn't... Well I mean...I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it." Chanel smirked. "Everyone does it. We're used to it. At least you didn't stare. That's the worst." The veela all nodded in agreement.

"But that's impossible!" Catherine yelled. "He said no to me, Amanda and Ebele! He's gay! He has to be! No straight man can resist our allure!"

"Oh, that's what you guys were trying to do." Percy chuckled. "Yeah no, sorry. That doesn't work on me."

"What?! Why not?!" Ula asked spitting out a little firewhiskey in shock.

Percy shrugged. "Simple. I'm immune to it."

"What?! That's impozzible!" Catherine yelled, letting slip a hint of her french accent. "No one haz ever been immune!"

Percy shrugged. "Well considering I'm not a drooling mess on the floor should be proof enough right?"

"But-but how?! Even the most resistive minds show some sign of being affected! You look like you can't even feel it!" Ebele yelled out.

Percy shrugged. "I'm not exactly normal. Hecate mentioned it was because my dad or something. Either way I'm kind of immune to your guy's charm."

"Are you serious?!" Chanel asked with her jaw dropped.

Percy shrugged. "Yeah. It's honestly kind of funny really, I think I finally get why you all were acting so strange."

"What do you mean?" Amanda asked.

Percy shrugged. "Well to be honest, you five were kind of freaking me out. All making bedroom eyes at me, yikes!" The veela on Percy's shoulder nodded in agreement.

"That's us using our allure." Amanda explained as she narrowed her eyes at Percy and then turned to her friends. "Do you think it's possible?"

"They say seeing is believing." Chanel shrugged.

"And he's obviously not currently a drooling mess on the floor." Ebele noted with a curious eyes on Percy. "Amazing. You are immune to the allure, Greek and not bad on the eyes either. Not bad boyfriend material too."

"Ha!" Ula chuckled. "If only. We're on the road half the time Ebele, we can't afford to have a meaningful relationship."

"Yes." Amanda sighed, she eyed the firewhiskey Ula drank. "Is it any good?"

"It's very good." Ula nodded. "Kind of strong too."

"Don't care, fill it up." Amanda passed her glass.

"Me too." Ebele passed her's over.

"And me." Chanel did the same.

"You joining Percy?" Catherine asked already nursing a cup of the whiskey.

Percy shook his head. "Nope. I need to be alert, in case Hecate goes crazy again."

"Oh loosen up Percy." Amanda rolled her eyes. "Live a little! We're all depressed from the match, if you don't drink with us it'll make us even more sad!"

"Why would you feel sad if I don't drink?"

"Because it's seen as rude not to drink with your friends in France." Catherine explained as she hid a smirk behind her glass.

"Yes, very rude, also in Australia." Chanel agreed as she passed Percy a glass.

"And in Greece, so you would be disrespecting your own culture as well." Ebele pointed out.

Percy looked at then suspiciously. "If I didn't know any better I would say you were trying to get me drunk." The veela on Percy's neck giggled.

"We aren't, not really." Chanel shrugged. "You see it's rare for us to find a man to have a conversation with. We just want to make you comfortable is all."

Percy grinned. "Well fine. But I swear, if Hecate destroys the camp because I was too drunk to stop her, I'm blaming you."

Chanel giggled. "Fair enough."

Percy looked at the amber liquid in his cup and sighed. 'Oh what the hell?' He knocked back the drink and finished it in one chug.

The veelas' eyes went wide.

"Percy! Why did you do that?!" Catherine asked in horror.

"Why? What's wrong?" Percy asked.

"Oh shit, is this your first time drinking firewhiskey?" Ula asked.

"Uh...yeah?"

"Oh he's dead." Amanda laughed. "In three...two...one...and-"

Percy's eyes went wide. His throat suddenly exploded into flames as steams came out of Percy's ears. The son of Poseidon winced at the burning sensation as he coughed hard. The veela toy on his shoulder patted his neck gently looking worried.

"Haha! That's hilarious!" Ula yelled out as she held her stomach laughing. "I haven't seen someone this stupid in all my life!"

"Percy, you need to learn how to drink properly." Chanel chuckled as she handed him a napkin. "Here, for the drooling."

"Drooling? What-" Just then his mouth started leaking like a running faucet. He took the napkin and sighed. "Great. Thanks Chanel. W-what happened?"

"One of the side effects of drinking too much firewhiskey at once." Catherine explained as she sipped her drink slowly, barely even wincing afterwards.

"Don't worry Percy, I'll teach you." Chanel said as she refilled Percy's cup. She smiled at him warmly. Percy felt himself blush a little. 'What the hell is wrong with me?'

An hour later, and a few glasses of firewhiskey, Percy was laughing out loud holding his sides. "So we finally reach the island, we're just exhausted, and Grover comes running towards us in a fucking wedding dress and a giant eye stuck on his forehead with a freaking cyclops chasing him! We ask him 'dude! Who's chasing you?!' And he tells me with a straight face 'that's my husband!'"

"What?!" Amanda yelled out.

"Yeah! The cyclops was half blind, so to escape, Grover dressed up as a female cyclops and married the guy!"

"You are joking!"

"No! I'm not!"

Percy and the veela lost it as they laughed so hard they spilled their drinks. But none of them cared. Chanel leaned on Percy's shoulder laughing her ass off. She sat so close she was practically on his lap, but neither Percy or Chanel seemed to mind.

"Are you serious?!" Catherine snorted. "Your friend dressed up in a wedding gown to escape a cyclops?!

"Yeah! Grover was my first friend in the world and was a satyr, which Cyclops love to eat!"

"I thought the last cyclops were gone from the Earth?" Ula asked.

"Not all of them. Most are just hiding, you can find them in the caribbean islands I think."

Percy chuckled as he drank from his cup only to find it empty. "Damn. Ula! Fill me up!"

The Greek veela picked up the bottle and frowned. "It's empty!"

The group groaned. "Oh come on! I was just getting into the drink!" Percy grumbled.

"Relax, I'll get us another bottle." Ula said as she got up and walked to the bar.

Percy was amazed. "How is she still walking straight? She drank more than the rest of us combined!"

"We told you, she can drink the entire Bulgarian team under the table." Catherine said with a chuckle.

Amanda suddenly got up and walked over to Percy's side of the table. She sat down and leaned on Percy's left side snuggling into his shoulder. Percy blinked in surprise while the others just chuckled. Amanda looked up and smiled. "I hope you don't mind. I get sleepy easily. And you look like a soft pillow."

Percy blinked. "Uh... yeah, sure. No problem." Percy blushed at the sight of the busty veela, but he quickly got over it.

"Hey Percy." Ebele called out as she leaned over the table more, drawing Percy's attention. "I'm curious, when did you find out you were immune?"

"Honestly? About an hour ago during the beginning of the match. I didn't even know what Veela were until Hecate told me."

"Really? Do they not cover veela in... where did you study anyway?" Catherine asked.

"Oh, well actually I didn't really know I was a wizard for a long time." Percy told them. "I only recently found out and my aunt has been giving me a crash course on everything magical. So things might have slipped out here and there."

"I see." Amanda nodded. "I was taught along with the other veela in our colony in Italy. I believe it is the same with the others too."

"Not me." Catherine replied. "I studied in Beauxbatons remember?"

"Oh yes, that's the french magic school yes?" Percy recalled. "I remembered Hecate mention that it was a very old and powerful castle that was used as a secret shelter for wizards and witches during the French revolution yes?"

"You are correct Percy." Catherine said with a smirk as she puffed her chest out in pride. "Beauxbatons has a long and powerful history. It is known as one of the most modern and liberal schools in the world. The teachers are only the best in the world and unlike certain schools, they allow all sorts of magical beings to learn."

"Be careful there Catherine, we can see your nose growing." Ula snorted as she returned back with a new bottle and filled everyone's drinks. She raised an eye at Amanda's new position and smirked as she turned to Ebele and whispered something.

"Thanks Ula." Percy whistled. "Tell me which is better, Hogwarts or Beauxbatons?"

"I would say Beauxbatons of course." Catherine huffed. "It's much more refined than Hogwarts."

"Don't listen to her Percy, she's as biased as they come." Channel chuckled as Catherine shot her a dirty look. "Most would agree that Hogwarts is better. Beauxbatons is well and good in it's own right, especially because they include other magical beings. But Hogwarts is both older and more famous. Most would love to join there."

"Whatever, I still think Beauxbatons is better, best teachers and the best people. And there are so many places to hide and makeout. The gardens in the afternoon, the towers at night. From what I hear in Hogwarts the only place to spend time alone is in a dusty old broom closet. I pity you Percy."

Percy blushed. "R-right."

Chanel caught his blush. "Percy...you have kissed a girl, right?"

Percy's mind flashed to Hecate and their many make out sessions...and further. 'Annabeth. How could I not think of her first?! She was the love of my life!'

"Are you kidding? Look at him! He's gorgeous!" Amanda cried out. "Who wouldn't kiss him?!"

"And he's Greek." Ebele pointed out. "And we all know what they say about Greek men."

"What?" Ula asked.

"Best kissers."

"Oh, right." Ula giggled. "Yeah they are."

"Percy... you didn't answer the question." Chanel looked at Percy as slowly the other veela turned to him.

Percy blushed in embarrassment. "I...well only a couple girls..."

"Don't you have a girlfriend? Or even someone you like?" Amanda asked.

"I do...or rather, I did...once. But we split when I left America." Percy said sadly. "And now I can't really do anything about it."

"Oh you poor thing." Ebele sighed. "I know how you feel. I liked a guy once, sweet guy. But he didn't like me."

"Why not?"

"She was a veela and he was a bigot." Ula growled. "He considered her less than human, the scum!"

Percy sighed. "Gods, I don't know what these wizards problem is! Don't those idiots realize blood purity doesn't matter?! I mean, shit! They themselves got magic only because of the gods!"

"What do you mean?" Amanda asked.

Percy blinked, he was drunk, but he still knew he had to keep the secret of the divine world safe. Percy cleared his throat. "I mean... well every pureblood was once a muggle born right? So obviously blood purity doesn't matter!"

Channel chuckled into Percy's shoulder. "I like the way you think Percy. But many people won't see it that way."

Percy rolled his eyes. "Then they can get bent."

Amanda smiled. She turned into Percy and put her hand around his neck stroking it. "Percy." She purred out his name. "Do you want me to kiss you?"

Percy turned red as he lost his voice. His hand automatically curled around Amanda's hips, tracing her curves. The veela smiled at this. She leaned closer. "Good. Because I'm going to kiss you now."

Amanda moved closer, Percy could smell her breath on his face and the hint of vanilla. They were inches apart when suddenly Chanel grabbed Percy's head with both hands and turned his head towards her sealing his lips up against her own.

"Chanel! You bitch!" Amanda yelled.

Percy closed his eyes letting himself go, pushing up against Chanel's lips. His other arm curled around her hips as he pulled the veela closer. They felt so soft and warm as Percy explored them with his own. She slowly bit into his lower lip before pulling back panting.

Percy stared at her. "That was..."

"...Yeah." Chanel blinked. "Wow...

Percy nodded. "Yeah...I think I want to do that again."

"Good." Amanda grabbed his jaw and turned him to face her. "Because you still owe me." She then pressed her lips against his and kissed him hungrily. She attacked his lip as she pushed up against him.

Percy then pulled her in as he pushed into their kiss taking back control. He pushed into her lips as Amanda ran her hands through his hair moaning into his mouth. She licked his lips and plunged her tongue into his, attacking every corner. She then finally pulled away, a bridge of saliva connecting their mouths.

"Wow." The Italian veela blushed. "She wasn't joking."

Percy stared back. "Holy shit."

"Was he any good?" Catherine asked.

Chanel smirked as she put a strand of hair behind her ear. "Very good."

"1 to 10?"

"9." Amanda replied.

"9?! Seriously?!" Ula asked with a lowered jaw. She turned to Percy, "Okay this I got to see!"

Percy blinked. "What?! Now?!" Ula got up and leaned over the table reaching around and grabbing Percy's collar and pulling him into a kiss. Percy was stunned for a second before he gave in and kissed back. 'What the hell was happening?!'

Ula then pulled away and sat back down. "Huh... not bad."

"So what they say about greek men is true huh?" Catherine asked chuckling.

Ula nodded. "See for yourself."

"No!" Chanel said grabbing Percy by the collar. "He's mine! Amanda was okay, and maybe Ula, but you aren't getting your hands on him!"

Catherine sighed. "Come on Chanel, don't be like that! Learn to share."

"Back off bitch!" Chanel rose up. "He's mine!"

"Says who?!" Amanda got on her feet as well as she started to growl. "I was about to kiss him before you interfered!"

"Yeah? Well I saw him before you did!" Chanel got up as well.

"Oh please! You think he would want you over me?! I'm much better equipped that you." Amanda huffed flaunting her bigger breasts.

"Hey Percy!" Ebele jumped over and grabbed Percy kissing him. She then broke the kiss and turned to the two veela currently glaring at her. "What? You were taking forever and I got bored!"

"And now me." Catherine reached across the table and kissed Percy as well. The demigod was left stunned as the French veela's skilled tongue made his mouth into her personal playground.

Catherine seemed to pull Percy's very soul out off his body as she slowly broke the kiss panting shallow breaths. "Well...that wasn't that bad was it?"

"Catherine!" Amanda and Chanel hissed.

"He's a really good kisser." The French veela looked into his eyes in amazement. "And he has the most beautiful green eyes. Like the sea before a storm, a strong powerful storm that swoops one away if they aren't careful."

Amanda and Chanel sat down as they all looked into Percy's eyes. Their breaths became heavy as they stared into each other, the alcohol made the idea in all their heads seem more and more fun.

For a single moment Percy felt regret, but he realized there was no chance of his old life coming back. He needed to move forward.

Percy leaned forward and kissed Chanel on the lips. The veela was stunned but did nothing as she melted into the demigod's touch. Amanda then grabbed Percy and kissed him, hungry for his touch. When they finally stopped Percy could feel himself getting turned on as the veela around him looked at him with lust.

"That's it. You're coming with me." Chanel grabbed Percy by the hand and pulled him off the table. They walked across the party tent, most of the occupants was ether drunk or distracted by Hecate giving a long inspirational speech about unity and hard work.

Percy didn't ask anything, he let the veela take him into a bright blue tent near the Bulgarian one. The inside was similar to a small apartment with multiple beds and hammocks near the edges.

Chanel turned to him and locked her lips against his. Percy wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close. The others walked in and zipped up the entrance to the tent separating them from the outside world.

Chanel broke the kiss as Amanda took her place, she pushed back Percy's hoodie sending the mini veela on Percy's shoulder flying away to the ground. She looked up and growled but they ignored her as Amanda traced kisses down his neck. Percy shivered at the veela's touch. He felt Catherine's small hands wrap around his back as she blew into his ear and whispered sweet nothings. In french of course.

Amanda grabbed Percy's shirt by the collar and ripped it open, staring down at his body with obvious lust.

"Holy shit." She gasped as she looked at Percy's toned body. "You have the body of a greek god."

Percy smirked. "And I'm surrounded by my greek goddess."

That seemed to push Ebele over the edge as she jumped Percy, pushing him onto a bed. The greek veela got on top of him and began kissing him senseless, running her hands down his abs as Percy cupped her shapely behind.

Everyone started to strip out of their clothes joining in as they felt each and every part of their body. Alcohol and lust filled the air as Percy found himself being dominated by five veela.

The demigod however wasn't going to take this lying down. He pushed back roughly using his increased strength, grabbing them and exploring every inch of their perfect bodies with his hands and lips.

Chanel unbuttoned his pants and threw them to the side. No one said a word of meaning as they moaned into the night. Percy felt his divine stamina being tested to its very limits, but he found himself more than willing to explore each veela passionately.

Hecate waved back. "And don't forget, next time you kick their ass!" The Bulgarian team raised their glasses and cheered the goddess.

Smiling, the goddess walked out of the Bulgarian team tent and sighed. Everyone was still celebrating but she was already bored. She couldn't find Percy though and decided to look for him.

Casting a tracking spell, Hecate found herself following the spell towards a small tent near the Bulgarians. As she walked closer the goddess heard moans coming out of the tent as a woman cried out in pleasure. Growing curious Hecate opened the tent cover and peaked inside.

Percy was on a bed thrusting furiously into Chanel, her screams were muffled by Amanda's core over her mouth as the veela smiled in pleasure. Catherine and Ula were on Percy's sides, taking turns kissing the demigod while Ebele sat back and watching with one hand down her skirt.

Immediately she looked away and shut the tent. The goddess was blushing in embarrassment. 'Damn...guess cheerleaders are flexible. Seriously Percy, five veela? Your stretching your luck.' The goddess chuckled hollowly, envy creeping into her.

The worst thing was she couldn't do anything about it without raising serious questions. Damn it! Why did she not commit to Percy when she could?!

The goddess walked away looking down and kicking rocks as she passed them.

...

The next day, Percy woke up with a groan. His head was spinning, it felt like someone had smashed it open with a jack hammer. He opened his eyes and found himself in bed sweaty and naked. And he wasn't alone.

Chanel had her head on his arm, her long brown hair spread across his chest like a blanket. Catherine was sprawled out on top of his body. Percy was really enjoying the warmth her petite body was generating. Amanda and Ula slept in each other's arms near the bottom while Ebele had her arms around Chanel.

Percy blinked. 'Did I? Did we...' A flood of memories came back to the demigod making him smile fondly. 'Holy shit... that was amazing!'

Chanel stirred awake as she blinked away her sleepiness. She looked over at Percy. "Morning lover boy."

"Morning." Percy smiled back as he leaned forward and kissed her. "Last night was amazing."

"Yes, it was." She grinned. "We'll have to do that again."

"Now?"

"No, my legs are still numb." Chanel hissed as she glared at Percy. "You need to learn to be gentle Percy."

"Hehe, sorry. Kind of got carried away there." Percy kissed her again when he felt Catherine stirring awake.

"What happened?" The french veela asked as she looked around and then noticed her state of undress. She blinked. "Did we...." She looked down at Percy and then the others as a red blush took over her face. "Well...this is going to be awkward." Percy kissed her in response.

"We need to get up." Chanel removed Ebele's arm around her and slowly got up. Percy's eyes were glued to her body as she got off the bed and walked to the their clothes thrown across the room. Percy stared at her shapely rear as she bent over and picked up her clothes.

"Chanel, I think you're provoking him again." Catherine chuckled as Percy blushed.

"Good." Chanel threw Percy and Catherine their clothes. "Get dressed, I'm hungry."

"Should we wake up the others?" Percy asked.

"No, let them sleep, they're late risers anyway." Catherine said as she put on her clothes.

"Especially Amanda, poor thing must be exhausted." Channel said as she finished dressing up.

"What? Why?" Percy pulled on his pants.

"Because you were merciless." Catherine giggled and tossed her short, light pink hair as she pulled on a cute shirt. "Don't you remember? The way you attacked her breasts, it was like you were going to rip them off."

"Oh gods." Percy remembered in horror. "What did I do?"

"Hey it's not just her." Chanel grumbled. "You were rough on all off us. Really Percy you have to learn to control your strength."

Percy sighed. "Right, right." He held up his shirt and found all the buttons ripped off. He turned to Catherine and raised an eyebrow "Really?"

The French veela shrugged. "We were impatient. Definitely worth it to me!"

Percy rolled his eyes as he put on his shirt and zipped up his hoodie over it. The mini veela that Hecate charmed for him was sleeping below the massive pile of clothes. Percy chuckled as he carefully picked her up and put her into his hoodie pocket.

Once all of them were dressed and made to look like they didn't just spend the night screwing each others brains out, Percy opened the tent flap and they walked out.

"God my legs hurt." Chanel grumbled.

Percy winced. "Um...sorry."

They began walked out when they stopped. The camp site was completely destroyed. People were walking around with bandages on their head helping carrying over what they could.

Entire sections of the campsite were burnt and people's tents were ripped to shreds. Percy could see smoke coming from the center of the camp site where ministry officials seemed to be gathering.

Percy blinked. "Please... please tell me Hecate didn't get drunk again!"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

75.4K 1.1K 30
It has been a week after her death . He doesn't feel anything . He doesn't know whether he could move on or not . She had died even before he could e...
767K 18.3K 41
"Seven must travel to the place of magic and spell To unite with new faces left alone to dwell Together you must travel to face two old foes united...
142K 3.7K 22
This story is about how the seven plus Nico and Thalia learn they are more than the average demigods. They go to a new school for wizards and witches...
261K 4.2K 37
Set After heroes of Olympus, during half blood prince, Percy Jackson and some of his friends must go to Hogwarts to help Harry Potter against Voldemo...