Percy Jackson meets Bruce Way...

By InvisibleVlyad

When Percy's mom and step-dad die when he's on a quest Bruce Wayne finds out and he adopts him and he gets to... More

Quick A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

4.1K 77 7
By InvisibleVlyad

Percy's POV

I just finished getting my stuff ready to go to my adopted dad's place when Annabeth and Thalia came to get me because he was here. I grabbed my two bags and walked towards half-blood hill. When I got there the seven, Nico, clariss, Reyna, Chris, and Chiron were all there. In the road there was a limo parked with a man leaning on the side of it waiting for me.

Annabeth and Thalia were right behind me.

I walked toward the group and everyone, but Chiron tackled me in a group hug and I tried not to cry because I might not see them again. After a while they finally let go of me. When they let go of me I went up to Chiron and hugged him. He felt like he was shocked for a moment then he relaxed and hugged me back. When I let go he had tears in his eyes.

"It'll be ok I'll turn 18 in August and I'll come back." I said

"Ok" Chiron said but he didn't seem to believe me.

I turned to everyone and waved goodbye. I made my way over to the limo and said hi to the guy leaning against it.

"Hello, my name is Bruce Wayne" he said

(A/N) I might write a couple more chapters and end the story because I've been busy and I can't figure out what else to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 1.9K 25
Erin Palmers is a hunter. Not your run of the mill killing deer and any animal in the woods type of hunter. The supernatural kind. Along with her bes...
296K 7.7K 38
(Leo × Avengers Fanfic) Leo Valdez runs away from Camp after being forgotten. He finds a way to mask his scent and asks Hades to fake his death. Afte...
18K 288 17
Hiccup was always treated as the runt in his village berk... he was called fishbone, useless and many more things like this. it was till one day he m...
4.9K 113 7
After the 7 but Percy die and Will cheats on Nico both of them accidently travel to Gotham city. They shake the city with heartbreak and grief and at...