Almost Caught Red-Handed • Co...

Galing kay raisinggays

Arthit and Kongpob, sworn enemies, are in a secret relationship. How are they going to keep it that way until... Higit pa

Disclaimer
i. Arthit's Parents
ii. P'Deer
iii. Bright and Rome
extra. Group Chat Info
iv. Arthit's friends (text shot)
v. Aim
vi. Oak
vii. Prem
viii. Prem 2 (slight lemon)
ix. May and Maprang
x. Tutah (slight lemon)
xi. Kongpob's Por
xii. Knot
xiii. Wad
xiv. Everyone
xv. CAUGHT RED-HANDED
note
bonus i. sex education
bonus ii. crossdress
bonus iii. awkward
bonus iv. arthit discovered fanfics
bonus v. daddy
bonus vii. professors
bonus viii. cheesy
bonus ix. krist singto
bonus x. teacher (au)
bonus xi. namtan and jay
other stories (arthit kongpob)

bonus vi. daddy 3 (au) (rated m)

5.7K 240 65
Galing kay raisinggays

Picture this out.

Arthit with his two hands cuffed to the bedposts, nails buried in the wooden bed, head was thrown back, face scintillating with beads of sweat slowly drawling on the expanse of his flushed skin, tears continuously pouring from his dilated eyes, mouth stretched wide with his teeth clenched around a ball gag, drool dripping on each side of his mouth, nipple clamps pinched around his hardened nubs, his tip visible and laid flatly on his taut stomach restrained by a pink panty that complimented his fair skin, cock ring wrapped around the base of his cock, vibrator plugged inside his gaping hole and an ankle bar spreader spreading his legs apart in accordance to the man's liking smirking above him.

Kongpob smirks as he continues to take pictures of the boy laid out in front of him for his eyes to feast on.

"Goodness fuck. You look really beautiful-no wait you look even more that, you look like a god, a sex god."

Arthit tries to smile hearing the man's compliment but the ball gag restrains him to do so. Kongpob pulls out the remote and sets the vibrator to the highest level leaving the tied guy arching his back and feet curling in delight--- muffled moans reverberate inside the room.

Kongpob walks over to the bed. He then quickly pulls out the red vibrator from inside Arthit leaving the hole gaping and so he quickly plunges three of his digits inside.

Kongpob groans loving the way how Arthit's warm hole tightens around his digits. "Still tight baby." Kongpob puts the vibrator back inside.

Arthit's muffled voice resounds inside the room.

Kongpob smirks. "What's that? Daddy can't hear you."

Kongpob stands up and ignores Arthit's muffled pleads. He strides towards the table that contains the different kinds of whips. Kongpob's fingers hover on the bullwhip but he decided against it when he sees Arthit visibly flinching so he picks the leather whip instead. The whip has a 3-inch flat rectangular-shaped leather as its tip and metal for its body and handle.

Kongpob slowly walks back to the tied guy and begins to caress Arthit with the whip, Kongpob pads it on Arthit's face, down to his stomach until he eventually stops on his thighs. Staring at Arthit's lust-filled eyes, Kongpob raises his hand and without further ado, he whips Arthit tainting Arthit's once flawless thighs with an angry shade of red lash.

Arthit's teeth clench tighter around the gag muffling his cries of agony as more tears come pouring out of his eyes.

Kongpob pulls out his gag a little and asks, "Color?"

Arthit, with his determined eyes, draws out a satisfied sigh before responding with, "Green, daddy."

The day before the two decided to step up their sex lives, they agreed upon certain colors for Kongpob to know whether what he's doing is too much; Green to keep on going, Yellow to pause for a while, and Red is to completely stop.

Kongpob puts the gag back in his mouth again and whips Arthit again. Kongpob doesn't care where he hits Arthit anymore, whether it is his thighs, his legs, his globes or his taut stomach, Kongpob has no mercy with giving lashes on Arthit. Kongpob only stops when he sees Arthit's body is already marred and glowing with ugly lashes, but for Kongpob, the lashes did not degrade Arthit's body, if anything, it only accentuated its perfection.

Kongpob pulls out Arthit's gag again, "Color?"

"Fuck me-oh fuck!" Arthit moans when he receives a slap on his crimson globe.

"I am asking you the color."

"G-green."

"Good, there's only just one more left."

Kongpob raises his hand once more and whips Arthit on the same spot he's whipped earlier, Arthit groans when he feels the warmth of his own blood slightly drawling out on his skin.

Kongpob throws the whip away then he crawls over the boy and removes the vibrator inside him. Kongpob also removes the Arthit's pink frilly panties and Arthit's hardened cock springing out from its confinement. Kongpob removes the cock ring and almost immediately, Arthit's load comes spilling out.

Kongpob reaches out forward and completely removes the gag from Arthit's mouth. Arthit immediately draws out a relieved sigh, he realized it's tiring to be gagged for a long time.

"I want to hear you moaning out for me."

"Wait, daddy, can you remove the cuffs, please? I want to feel you, please?"

"Sure, baby." Kongpob kisses his wrist and removes Arthit's cuffs. Arthit stretches his hands and pulls Kongpob towards him to devour the older man's lips.

"Fuck me."

Without further ado, Kongpob pushes his cock inside Arthit.

"Still so tight."

Arthit shakes his head. "No you're just so huge, you're really stretching me so wide... oh my fuck... yes... I can feel your cock ripping my inside and fuck it's so good."

Kongpob smiles and leans forward to suck Arthit's collar bone.

In the midst of Kongpob moving his hips back and forth, he sees his phone ringing, he is about to ignore it but then he sees his ex-wife calling so he answers it. "H-hey uhm I'm kind of busy right now-"

"Kong, I'm sorry, I regret everything I did to you. I'm sorry for leaving you and our son with some other guy... but I've learned my lesson now and I want us to get back the way we were before."

"Yeah, I would like to speak to you soon but maybe not now."

"Okay Kong I'll wait for you..."

Arthit frowns and squeezes his hole around the man's cock the way he knows Kongpob loves so much and as expected, the man moans out loud, "Oh fuck baby."

Arthit smirks. "You love that daddy?"

"What the fuck? Are you fucking someone who's younger than you?! You are disgusting! And to think I even apologized and even wanted to get back with you-"

"Wait, that's not what you think-"

Arthit smirks at Kongpob and moans even louder. "Oh fuck daddy! Your huge cock feels so good inside me."

"You are such a jerk. Goodbye. I shouldn't have called you."

Kongpob throws his phone away and continues his pace. Kongpob spreads Arthit's legs wider and leaves kisses on his thighs. Arthit arches his back when he feels Kongpob's cock getting deeper inside of him.

"Oh daddy... oh fuck yes.... faster daddy."

Kongpob leans forward and trails kiss on his neck, his hips furiously bucking against the boy's already abused hole. Sounds of skin slapping against each other resound in the room along with screams and groans.

However, as soon as Kongpob shoots his load inside the boy, he pulls his limp cock out and screams, "What the hell Arthit?"

Arthit, still panting, raises his eyebrow. "What?"

"Why did you do that?"

"What did I do?"

"Don't play stupid on me. You know very well the shit that you did."

Arthit smirks. "I moaned out loud because you're fucking me. What about it?"

Kongpob's eyebrows furrowed. "What about it?! She's angry at me Arthit. Probably, she's thinking that I'm fucking someone while I'm talking to her."

"You are fucking me, genius."

"She can't know that."

Arthit's frown deepens. "Why the hell not? That whore cheated on you. You two are long over so she doesn't have the right to act like a bitch if ever you're fucking someone better than her. What the fuck is your fucking problem if I ever moaned and screamed out how good you are and how fucking big your cock is? What? Wouldn't you like her to regret?"

"She's still my son's mother. What if she told Tew? Tew will be mad at me."

"Really? Are you really thinking about Tew? Because it seems to me you're thinking about her reaction when she knew that you're banging your son's best friend."

Arthit snorts. "Are you really hoping there's still a chance for you two after what she did to you?"

Kongpob remains quiet. Arthit smirks. "If you want to be fooled by that bitch again, fine! Be my guest!"

Even with his lower back aching, Arthit quickly puts on all his clothes and limps his way to the door.

"Arthit, wait-" Kongpob holds his wrist but Arthit pushes the man away from him.

"See me again if you already pulled out your head from your ass and you realized she is not worthy of your time."

/

Arthit, frustrated, sits on the park bench to destress by picking the flowers and pulling the petals one by one. He's about to pick another flower when a hand suddenly stops him.

"Hey hey hey, if you're mad about something, leave the poor flowers alone. Be kind to the environment." A guy, probably older than him, suddenly sits beside him.

Arthit rolls his eyes. "Look, if you're here to comfort me in hopes of fucking me later on then leave me alone."

"You know, if I only don't have someone right now, I'll take you on your offer."

Arthit snorts. "I'm not offering anything. I don't like guys."

The guy nods. "Oh. I thought you-"

"I love men. Real men and not just guys like you who act like they're men and so desperate that they just ask their partners to call them daddy. Pity on you, well, you are not qualified to be called daddies."

The guy laughs. "Well, then it's fortunate that I don't ask them to call me that," He looks at Arthit in confusion. "Aren't you too young to be messing around with a man?"

Arthit rolls his eyes. "I'm not young. I'm already 19."

"So, who is the man you're messing up with?"

"My best friend's father."

Arthit thought the guy would look at him in disgust but the man merely laughs. "Wow, I think that's bold of you... but kid, if he's still with his wife, better call it off."

"What? No. Of course not. I don't fool around with committed people, I'm not a homewrecker," Arthit doesn't know but he can't control his mouth as he continues to share his woeful story to this stranger. "But earlier, his ex-wife suddenly called then I just lost it... he shouldn't be with her after what she did to him, she had sex behind his back and then earlier, I heard her shouting at him as if her ex-husband was the one cheating on her. What a bitch."

"So you think he should be with you instead?"

"No. But he shouldn't be with her."

"I understand why your logic's like that. You're still a kid."

"I'm not a kid," The guy snickers. "How about you? What's your sad story?"

"Sneaking around with the school president behind his father's back, the school principal."

Arthit frowns. "That's not a sad story, that's a sex story."

The guy shrugs. "There's more to it than that. Anyway, about your problem, talk to your man, tell him about your feelings-"

"I don't have feelings for him. I just want his huge cock."

The guy laughs. "Okay, you have a very frank mouth. Believe me, you have feelings for him because if you really love him with just his package then you shouldn't be here. By now, you should be somewhere finding a substitute because you don't care about him but here you are, stressing yourself out because you are threatened his ex-wife is going to get him from you."

That strikes a nerve in Arthit. "Can we not talk about my problem? Let's talk about yours, the school president, is he pompous? I'm sure he is."

Arthit hates school presidents. They are all gits.

Suddenly, the guy smiles brightly and his eyes hold a dazed look in them. Arthit rolls his eyes. The guy's obviously in love.

"No, no. He's the best in everything, very handsome, perfect... so perfect," Arthit regrets ever asking about the school president, he doesn't have the time and the stomach to listen to whipped people. "You know there's this one time when-"

"K-kong?"

Arthit looks up and sees a pristine good looking guy beside them, fair complexion, innocent wide eyes, and from his looks, he is obviously rich. This is the school president.

"Oh hey Mr. President. Kid, this is the one I'm telling you, Mr. President, this is the kid I just found here, he's picking the flowers so I decided to stop him." The guy quickly stands up and wounds his arm around Mr. Perfect's shoulder.

"What did you tell him about me?"

"Oh you know, about you being perfect and all."

Mr. Perfect slaps the guy's arm, but it's obvious from his smile that he's very amused. Mr. Perfect then directs his look at Arthit.

Arthit raises his eyebrow when Mr. Perfect keeps staring at him. "What? What are you staring at?"

"N-no nothing." Mr. Perfect blushes and turns his face in the other direction. Arthit scoffs.

The guy smiles and ruffles his hair. "Bye kid."

Arthit swats his hand. "Leave me alone."

"Bye. See you."

"See you never!" Arthit shouts.

From the distance, Arthit realizes Mr. Perfect is not so innocent and virgin after all because Arthit's sure he has a sex toy inside him. Arthit also sees the guy leaning forward to Mr. Perfect, probably to say something funny because Mr. Perfect pushes the guy away laughing as he does so. The guy laughs also and kisses his temple. Mr. Perfect smiles and hugs the guy tight.

Arthit snorts. They look so in love with each other it's fucking disgusting. They are that type of couple who flaunts their relationship to everyone and just slaps everyone with the painful reality that they're single.

Suddenly, he remembers Kongpob and how he likes being mushy with him.

Shit. Does he like his best friend's father?

/

Arthit sighs and stares at the ceiling. He can't sleep, he just realized he has feelings for the man who's been fucking him, thanks to that guy from the park.

Arthit turns on his bed once again when he hears someone knocking on his door. When he opens the door, he sees Mr. Suthilak, drenched, eyes bloodshot, and from his smell, he's definitely drunk.

Arthit pulls Kongpob inside and shuts his door. "Why are you here?"

Kongpob pulls Arthit in his arms and leans his head forward on Arthit's shoulder. "I'm sorry. You're right, I shouldn't be with her again. I'm sorry for all the things I've said to you earlier."

Arthit begins to caress Kongpob's wet hair. "It's okay. I forgive you."

"Please stay with me."

Arthit smiles. He couldn't ask for anything better.

//

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

809K 18.4K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
245K 13.1K 51
COMPLETED Gulf was headed to England for work, but when he opens his eyes, he finds himself in a palace in the desert! Brought to the Kingdom of Madi...
610K 22K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
430K 12.9K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...