Who Am I? || Bts Hogwarts AU

By zdksoo

A girl was born from an unknown family.She was clueless about her identity and at the same time, she didn't k... More

Beginning: Introducing
s n e a k p e e k 🐍
1: 'Dreams'
2: Diagon Alley
3: Houses
4: Dorms
6: classes [pt.2]
7: Potion Class
8: The dungeon
9: Books
10: Gone
The Door That Only I Can See
11: Hospital
12: A Toad
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?
13: Teeth
14: The 'Feast'
15: Narcolepsy
16: No one!
17: Detention!
18: 'She'?

5: classes

687 23 9
By zdksoo

"where should we go after this?", Aurobella asked as she got ready with her robes and books.

"Duh? great hall, of course", Sophie replied and glared at her.

"Irene, have you done yet?---",

"wait.. Just a sec!", she yelled from the closet.

They walked downstairs and guess what? Irene saw her scarf on the couch so, she picked it.

"Yours?", Aurobella asked.

"Yae... Haven't I told you that I left it here yesterday?", Irene asked.

"Hehehe... I forgot", Aurobella scratched her head.

"Okay.. Let's go!", she said grabbed Aurobella's hand and brought her to the great wall. They went there earlier than the rest.

"Have the professor gave us the timetable yet?", Aurobella asked while they were walking along the corridor.

"Nope--",

"I thought that I was late", she replied.

Once they had their first step on the great hall, they saw four long tables with their breakfast meals on the table.

'I think I'm going to sleep in class, my stomach will about to load with food😂'

They took their seat on the seats. Irene got ready with her fork and spoon to take some meals. Aurobella did the same as well. Before even eat anything, someone hitted Aurobella from the back. She was about to mad. Can you imagine? You are hungry then someone just spoil your mood.

"What the hell!", She yelled.

"Oops, Shorty Belly Kitty is eating, better watch out", V said.

Aurobella glared at him with hatred.

"Relax... Well, here's the thing, you wanna eat or nah?", He continued and took the sandwich on her plate.

'I could've slapped his face'

"Cut it off! Why are you so rude?", She snapped.

"No I wasn't!",

"By the way... Where is the card that I gave to you that day?", V asked.

Based on that question, Aurobella was wondering where did she put it. She checked in her robes and in between her books' pages.

"I think that I've lost it", she replied as she was checking all over her pockets.

"No, I found it!", She said once he picked out the paper from the pocket.

Quickly, she gave it to him without even checked it.

Meet me in the dungeon tonight.
-halfblood prince-

"Meet me in the dungeon tonight? Are you asking me on a date?", V proudly asked.

"Are you mad?--", She seized the paper from him

"Going out on a date? I would've let Irene accompanies you!", She replied with the 'disgusted' reaction.

"Wait!--",

"This is not the card", she said curiously.

"I saw this at---",

"Wow, Miss Rex, Miss McAlley and you aree...", Professor Snape came.

"Kim Taehyung, Professor", V replied.

"What are you doing here? This is not your house", Professor Snape continued.

Taehyung had an extreme fear toward Professor Snape. Both Aurobella and Irene didn't know why. He was stunned once Professor Snape talked to him. They could see that his legs were trembling.

He walked away without even gave a reply.

Professor Snape then facing toward them two.

"What is that?", He asked about the paper.

"No, nothing", Irene replied nervously.

"It is a picture.. "

"of my grandmother--", Aurobella snapped.

"Which is a personal thing--", she stuttered.

Even though, it was hard to believe, with a hard feeling, he just ignored about the paper. Because Professor Snape wasn't an idiot.

"Here are you timetables, don't lose it... I won't give any copy", he said while handing the timetables.

Once he walked away, Aurobella started whining. It was about the timetable, it was right that they'll had their potion class with Professor Snape this afternoon.

"Where is the womping willow's tree?", She sighed.

"Don't worry, Bella.. you can see the womping willow's tree from the green house--", Irene replied.

"Any advice, you can ask Professor Sprout", she continued.

"Yae--", she nodded.

"By the way.. let's us eat, I'm hella hungry", Aurobella rubbed her stomach.

~

"We will have our 'charms' class after this, will us?", Aurobella asked.

"Yup--", Irene nodded.

"Get ready your wand", Jin interrupted. They came across Jin on their way to the class.

The Charm Classroom (Classroom 2E) was located on the third floor, on the Charms corridor. It was nearby another classroom.

"Jin?", Aurobella surprised.

"Irene.. this was the guy that got into Professor Dumbledore's office with me yesterday", she continued

"But, surprisingly... His fault was hilarious", she laughed and slapped Jin's shoulder.

"What was it", Irene was curious but laughed at the same time.

"ROE!!", he yelled in embarrassment.

"Okay, Jin.. Okay---",

"It was nothing, Irene", Aurobella said to Irene who was still laughing.

"Oh, shoot! Where is the class?", Irene asked as soon as they're on the second stairs.

"Oh come on! You can read, don't you?", Jin stated.

"You got youself lost, mudbloods.. And owhhh!", Suga and Jungkook came.

Coincidentally.... Not really, two of them came and bumped into them three on the stairway. The very sudden and unfortunate thing was, both of them wasn't really nice. Yoongi was very mean even on the very first seconds meeting him and based on Jungkook's body language, he was not really friendly. He made certain eyecontacts snobbishly which was very rude. Just too afraid that Jin couldn't hold his patience anymore.

"Why does it matter?", Jin replied.

"Not much... But-aaa, you are blocking. My way", Yoongi stated unpretentiously.

"Idiot.. this stairway is large enough.. why would you choose our space instead?", Jin raised his voice.

"Wow! I think you're just arguing with the wrong per--", Yoongi stated but his words got interrupted by Aurobella.

"Both are idiots if ones still choose the wrong decision... Which is to fight because in the end.. Both will get nothing",

"Shut up! Wait! Who are you? A lecturer? To lecture me?", Yoongi lost his cool tried to use a curse on her.

"Mouth be disappear!", Yoongi flicked his was but..

"Make her mouth gone!",

"Mouth unspeakable!", He kept on saying nonsense along with laughs from Jin, Jungkook and Irene.

Aurobella was ready to put a spell on him. Her wand was at ready.

"Oscau--",

"Stop, Roe", Jin stopped her and put her wand down.

"Look what he did!", She was hard-headed at the moment.

"Let's go, Yoongi", Jungkook grabbed him to the class.

"Roe, that was dangerous!", Jin said vehemently.

"I know but he deserves it", she replied.

"You two, we better be hurry. Or else, the bell will ring", Irene interrupted.

"But where? Is the class?", Irene continued scratching her head.

"Follow me. I believe it's somewhere here", Jin answered.

They continued their way with the lead of Jin. Finally, on the third floor, they looked for a sign to the Charms classroom. The right Charms classroom, taught by Professor Flitwick. Until they reached one classroom with an open door, filled with first year students and very noisy. Why so? Because Yoongi was there and... Don't forget V, J-hope and ... Jungkook too.

Jin was in first and surrounded by girls. Aurobella believed that she saw a tall girl with a spec on was one of the girls who asked him to sit with him.

Irene went to her group of friends who were all girls as well including Elizabeth, Leighanne, and a girl from Ravenclaw named... Alicia.

Sophie was with Yoongi. No wonder why Sophie was so anti with Aurobella.

Jungkook chose to sit with J-hope and V. Which based on Aurobella's assesment, both were very active... Talkative.

Jimin sat with a girl from Ravenclaw. Both seemed quiet. Jimin was reading the Charms book and they both seemed nerdy.

Left Aurobella at the back watching the weird surrounding around and waited for someone to ask her for the seats. Jin was waving at her trying to give a sign but due to that condition, he was pulled by the girls here and there. So, Aurobella decided to just give him a smile.

After a while, Professor Flitwick showed up from the front door. Yes, he was half goblin. A human but with goblin ancestry. He was wearing neat clothes and his height was just like 20 books of "Magical Me" written by Gilderoy Lockhart. Then, his wand was at ready and stood on the table at the very front.

Surprisingly, his first words ever in the class wasn't a basic and simple "good morning!" or even "hello!".

However, it was...

"You two back there--",

"Why are you standing at the back there?",

"Have no ass, don't they?", Yoongi whispered to a random guy on his left named Bushuk. A small sound of laughter can be heard from them. Well, Sophie smirked.

Aurobella looked again the person who was supposed to stand at the back. Shockingly, it was Namjoon. At first glance, he looked like he wasn't there but, he was behind the cupboard.

'what kind of magic is this?'

"Take your seats back there--",

Both of them move to the seats at the very back awkwardly. They both didn't really feel comfortable together made them sat with a large gap in between them. Jin, with his annoyed face took all of his stuff and filled in the gap between Aurobella and Namjoon.

His hair which supposed to be neatly combed with gel got untidy and in a mess. Those fangirls kept on touching him when he hadn't moved his seat. Aurobella who watched it even felt pity for him.. Yeah, because he didn't get enough space for him. Imagine, he had been surrounded by eight girls and sat on the seats?

'I could've passed out'

"Those girls were crazy!", He was breathless.

"Not really good having this handsome face. Well, I know I'm a 'Worldwide Handsome'--",

"But, Jeez... It was awful", his expression changed. From annoyed to disgusted.

"Yeah... I see that", Aurobella replied. Simply, just three words.

Suddenly, Namjoon stood up and a loud noise could be heard when he push away the chair.

Professor Flitwick questioned him why would he stood up. With one rude glare toward Aurobella and Jin, he said that he wanted to change his sitting position.

"I don't require any extra seats for students in this class except for the floor... I don't force you--",

"You want to stay there or, you'll sit on the floor infront here. At least you can hear the clearest learnings from me", Professor Flitwick added.

'he knows exactly how to (teach) this selfish guy'

Namjoon had no choice but chose to stay on his seat along with the loudliness of the laugh from the students. Not even a little smile on his face was drawn, the hatred look was given to Jin and Aurobella.

~

"Without wasting any time. Let's us start our lesson", Professor Flitwick announced.

"Open your book, page.. 'How to Float an Object'--",

"Basically, the first chapter--",

"Yup, exactly Mr Jung.. you're opening the wrong book. We don't learn transfiguration now", he pointed his wand toward J-hope.

"So... Who knows what 'How to Float an Object' really is?", He asked.

"Me", Jin raised his hand.

"Yes, Mr Kim.. tell the whole class", Professor Flitwick said and made all of the students in the class to just focus on him.

"Logically, it's a spell that you cast to float an object in the air. As long as you cast the spell with the correct pronunciation and the correct way to swish and flick your wand", Jin stood up and said unpretentiously.

"Good--",

"It's a basic spell to cast. Make sure everyone have their own feather",

"Just follow me",

"Wingardium Leviosa", he swished and flicked his wand. Then, the feather was floating in the air. He moved his wand here and there but still, the feather followed the wand's direction.

"Now, I want all of you to try on your own",

Everyone was busy casting their spell but not even a single one worked. Some of them even try to knocked their wand on the feather.

"Now we have to try this nonsense thing", Namjoon sighed.

"It's not nonsense but, you are", Jin said while he placed the feather neatly on the table.

"It will not going to work", Namjoon replied.

"That old man is a liar. There must be an invincible string tied up on the feather", he continued.

"You're not even trying", Aurobella snapped.

"I won't trust a liar", Namjoon ignored what Aurobella said.

"Just let him be, Roe", Jin had his wand at ready.

"Let's us try",

"Wingardium Leviosa", Jin swished and flicked his wand.

And he did it. The feather floated in the air. And he finally got everyone's eyes on his feather.

"He doesn't need any invincible string, Monster", Aurobella smirked toward Namjoon.

"Good job, Mr Kim... You did it!",

"Five points for Ravenclaw", Professor Flitwick praised him.

"Good job, Jinnie", Aurobella smiled and pat his shoulder.

'Huh. This early couple is trying to find their love'

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 10.7K 108
Park Jimin is a known student in the wizarding world born with living snake tattoos on his body. A talented Slytherin, friendly yet intimidating - ju...
10.1K 405 8
Jeon Jungkook has never had an immensely adventurous life but all of this should change when he starts his first year in Hogwarts and gets introduced...
791 100 11
Evaline was raised by her grandmother after losing her parents to an accident when she was young. Her grandfather passed when she was young too and s...
4.2K 259 18
"I said, What is your full name? Age? How you got here? And finally, do you know anything about Min Y/N?" Jin said slower this time. "Name is Kim Lun...