Falling for Mr Billionaire ||...

By queensofsupreme

"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my chi... More

*Cast*
Prologue
Chapter 1 *His back*
Chapter 2 *I still love you*
Chapter 3 *She can't be pregnant*
Chapter 4 *Be my wife please*
Chapter 5*The devil is married*
Chapter 6 *Heartbroken*
Chapter 8*I didn't want a divorce*
Chapter 9*She isn't married*
Chapter 10*Are you pregnant?*
Chapter 11*She knows about him*
Chapter 12*Last day of italy*
Chapter 13 *Finally he knows*
Chapter 14 *He called me a slut*
Chapter 15*His her father*
Chapter 16*The devil caught me*
Chapter 17*Water problem*
Chapter 18*Game on*
Chapter 19*Game goes wrong*
Chapter 20*On drugs*
Chapter 21*The Surprise*
Chapter 22*The smack*
Chapter 23*Paris Mistake*
Chapter 24*You under arrest*
Chapter 25*Jail life*
Chapter 26*broken hearts*
Chapter 27*Friends or family*
Chapter 28*Mother is back*
Chapter 29*Poison*
Chapter 30*Fake it till you make it*
Chapter 31*Its just an illusion*
Chapter 32*Bomb explosion*
Chapter 33*Broken body*
Chapter 34*AWAKE*
Chapter 35*Unconscious*
Chapter 36*behind bars*
Chapter 37*My baby*
Chapter 38*water-breaks*
Chqpter 39*Missing Ex-*
Chapter 40*Caught red handed*
Chapter 41*Suicide*
Chapter 42*Funeral*
Chapter 43*Wedding bells*
Chapter 44*Love is back*
Chapter 45*Engaged*
Chapter 46*Married again*
Chapter 47*Honeymoon*
Chapter 48*Cheater & a liar*
Chapter 49*Im Sorry*
Chapter 50*The end*
Chapter 51*Eli's start*
Chapter 52*Party like there's no tomorrow*
Chapter 53*Game on*
Chapter 54*Birthday wish*
Chapter 55*Revenge*
Chapter 56*Heart-condition*
Chapter 57*Accident*
Chapter 58- Bitter truth
Chapter 59 - Detective Eli
Chapter 60*Award ceremony
Chapter 61*Scars
Chapter 62 - Rule
Chapter 63*Past secrets
Chapter 64* Prom night
Chapter 65*Drinker*
Chapter 66*Future plans*
Epilogue

Chapter 7*please don't hurt me*

8.5K 311 21
By queensofsupreme

Sofia's POV.

Nicholas kept texting me but I kept reading his messages and left him on read so he knows I'm doing it on purpose. I still can't believe his married and not once did he tell me.

The door bell started ringing and I knew it was Nicholas because I read his message telling me to open the door but he can stay outside as along as he wants.

"What's wrong with you?" Nicholas asked as he came in the house.

"I want my spare key back." I shouted trying to grab it out of his hand. "You nothing to me so don't think you can just come in my house whenever you want."

"I know you pregnant but your hormo--."

"I don't want to talk to you so what do you want?" I asked interrupting him.

"Well for starters I want my kiss and have you forgotten you have work? You can't expect me to give you a third day off when you just new."

"I quit. I don't need to be an arrogant asshole's PA." Anyone who saw us right now would call me rude but honestly I don't care because he is a fucking liar.

"What is wrong with you? I got you a job and now you want to be so ungrateful? Sofia what did I do." He is definitely Benjamin's twin, Sofia what did I do? That's is the most famous line they love using when they know they did something wrong.

"Ask your wife."

"Was Lisa here?" He asked and I burst out laughing. So he knows he has a wife and yet he never thought it mattered.

"Why didn't you tell me you married?" I shouted.

"Wait a second, you jealous." He laughed and I shook my head angry. "Come on, you seriously can't be jealous of Lisa, she is pretty but she isn't you."

"Leave please." I said rubbing my tummy and his phone started ringing.

"What?" Nicholas shouted as he answered the call. "Okay, thanks." He quickly hung up and looked for the remote. "My friend is definitely crazy in love."

"What's going on? This isn't your house so leave." I shouted and he ignored me watching the TV. I turned to look at the TV just to see them talking about that guy that helped me last night with my shoe.

"Benjamin Carson was arrested at the scene for beating Mr Keno half to death. Mr keno is in the ICU as we speak. He was indeed lucky that the police was near by. The reason for Mr Carson beating up Mr Keno is unknown but we will--." Nicholas switched off the TV angry.

"This is the first time he ever got his name trashed, he killed so many people and not once did these journalists know but now." Nicholas shouted. "I swear if I find that stupid ex-wife of his, I'll kill her myself."

"Do you think he did it because of her, I mean he is married." I replied making sure he doesn't know I was scared of Benjamin.

"How do you know Benjamin is married?" He asked curios.

"Geneva told me." I lied.

"It's complicated but you lived in New York right?" He asked and I nod my head. "Do you know anyone that recently moved here who is called Sofia."

"Stupid, my name is Sofia." I swear sometimes I want to kill myself. I hope this child doesn't take after me. "I mean I don't know Mr Carson but I'm sure if his ex-wife's name is Sofia she must be nice and he is--."

"Benjamin is nice and that women is just a bitch who is looking for attention. I wish I read magazines like Lisa, I would've known who that women is. You know Sofia, I'll actually look for her. I hate women's like her, why would she break his heart and leave him for another man." I sighed and started yawning,

"I'm tired so please leave." I told him and he quickly left angry. Why does he even care so much about Benjamin.

I made sure my door and windows were locked because I definitely can't handle Benjamin's anger right now. Why the hell would he even hurt a poor guy for no reason.

I switched the TV on and this time they were also talking about Benjamin another guy. Didn't they arrest him?

"Mr Sino heir of all the Sentino companies has ended up in hospital due to Benjamin beating him up. Rumors are spreading that Benjamin Carson black has came to Paris with the intention of taking his ex-wife back who recently got married."

I tuned the channel and everywhere it was about Benjamin. I'm sure he didn't even hit them as bad as they saying he did. I rolled my eyes and switched the TV off.

I was about to go upstairs when the door bell started ringing. I quickly walked to the door and before I opened Benjamin spoke.

"Sofia." He shouted and I ran back upstairs. He probably came here to kill me. I'm pregnant, I can't die. "Sofia, open the door. I just want to talk please." He started knocking on the door and I stood upstairs shaking.

He would never hurt me, right?

I walked to the door and took a deep breath before opening it.

"Hey." Benjamin said and I walked away from him. "Are you scared of me?"

"Of course not." I bit my lip and went to the kitchen acting like I wasn't scared of him. "Why are you here?"

"Why are you lying?" He questioned me and I look at him giggling.

"Why would I be scared of you? You know I'm not scared of anyone." I faked a smile and he shook his head walking closer to me. "Benjamin what are you doing here?"

"You scared of me." He shouted and I shook my head walking backwards. "How can you be scared of me Sofia?"

"I'm not." I hit my back on the wall and I was trap.

"Why are you shaking then?"

"I'm sorry I lied but please don't hurt me." He looked at me confused, I'm pregnant and I can't tell him because it will just make him more angry. "Please Benjamin don't hurt me." I added shutting my eyes as soon as he moved his face closer to me.

"I would never hurt you." He cupped my face and lifted my face up and I open my eyes. "How can you be scared of me when you know I love you." He added as tears left his eyes.

"Go love your new wife." I shouted as tears started running down my face. I didn't even know why I wasn't scared to speak up anymore.

"What?" He shook his head confused. "I told you I love you and I always will. Do you really think I moved on so fast like you."

"Why did you get married then?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"I'm not married unlike you." He quickly looked at my finger and started laughing when he saw that I wasn't wearing a ring anymore. "You thought you would hide the fact that you married by only wearing your ring when your husband is here."

"Well my husband is at least honest, something that you were never." He raised his hand and I shut my eyes closed. "That is what you always do Benjamin, beat up people." I added, my eyes shut.

"I hope you live with yourself when your husband dies because of you." I open my eyes shocked at his words.

"Are you saying you would kill him because of me." He shrugged his shoulders and walked away from me. "Benjamin you a coward, why don't you pick on someone your own size."

"If you think I should pick on someone like you than you are crazier than I thought." He chuckled. "You were just shaking now as if you were dying, when I was talking."

"So you proud of that?" I asked.

"You just like putting words in my mouth. Sofia you hate me so much that you always expect the worse of me. You never cared about me, you selfish and all you cared about is yourself. If you knew what would be best for the kids than you wouldn't have left me for another man."

"You the reason I left. I hate you because of who you are, I'm not selfish." I shouted.

"What happened to I'll always love you for you." He asked and I looked away. "You so good at lying sometimes, but answer one question for me."

"What?"

"Did you only love me for my money?" I was speechless at his question, how can he think that. "You accepted that deal for money Sofia, so we both know you love money more than anyone." I smacked him, I can't believe him.

"Maybe you are right." I said and he looked at me shocked. "Actually you are right Benjamin, I do love money more than a guy like you. But guess what? I don't care about what you think about me anymore."

"How much is he paying you?" This guy really lost it.

"Why would I tell you." I was sick of him. I should've really moved on rather than thinking he would change for me.

"I'll pay more than him. Any amount you want." Tears started streaming down my face as those words left his mouth.

"Do I look like I'm for sale?" I shouted hitting him. "I'm not someone you can just buy, I'm not a prostitute you pay."

"You were a strip---." He stopped himself before he said it but I knew what he meant.

"Get out." I shouted pushing him. "Just get the fuck out of my house."

"I didn't mean it Sofia, I---."

"Mommy." Elijah said.

"Go back to you room Eli, I don't have time for you." I shouted and he quickly ran. "Get out Benjamin and from now on I'll get someone to take the kids to you. I never want to see your ugly face again." He went out of my house and I locked the door.

I sat on the couch and took deep breaths. I can't lose my baby because of Benjamin. I just have to leave all this stress. The doctor said I shouldn't stress too much or else I might lose the baby and right now that asshole is just making me lose it.

A few more days and Charlotte said she's going to go with me to Italy. I'm sure she wouldn't betray me for her brother.

"Elijah." I shouted going upstairs. "Didn't I tell you to take a nap and not leave your room?" I asked.

"Mommy, Em was crying." He replied and I gave him a kiss.

"I'm glad you didn't take after your father about not caring about people." I mumbled and left his room.

I quickly went to my room and picked Emily up. She woke up because of that stupid man shouting in my house.

"I'm sorry, my baby. But we will be gone soon." I told her as I sat on the bed and started breastfeeding her. "I'm sorry about your father angel, you and Elijah deserve better."

_Flashback_

"Strip for me." Benjamin asked pulling me to his lap. "Come on, you can't use Emily as an excuse now after all she is sleeping."

"She's two months old, she needs her mother." I was making silly excuses but he wouldn't leave me.

"Come on, please. I'll even pay if we going to play real, please." He begged me and I got up from his lap laughing.

"You are crazy Benjamin."

"It's unfair you know. Everyone liked you and I just want to see how you strip." He shrugged his shoulders. "Come on please, I'll bring your ling---."

"I don't like stripping." I said interrupting him. "I hate it and I have so many bad memories of it so please let's never talk about me stripping."

"We can make good memories. It will be fun I promise." He said.

"Benjamin just stop please. I don't like stripping and I was a stripper because I was desperate."

_______End_of_flashback______

The next morning as soon as I woke up, I did everything in a hurry because I didn't want to be late for work after all I took three days off already. Nicholas send me a message apologizing for not telling me and he wouldn't stop saying I was jealous but honestly I wasn't even jealous. I finally made Nicholas stop his search for Benjamin's ex-wife, which is me. I know he trusts me that's why he didn't ask anyone about Benjamin's ex-wife. And Benjamin even apologized a million times and I only accepted it because of the children.

"You sure you can look after Elijah the whole day?" I asked Benjamin because Elijah didn't want to go to school. He begged me to let him stay the day with Benjamin.

"I'm his father you don't need to keep asking." He replied. "Now where are you and Emily going."

"She has a doctor appointment, nothing serious." I didn't care if I was lying to him because he isn't my husband anymore.

"Okay than, bye." Benjamin said leaving and Elijah gave me and Emily a kiss before going with his father.

"I thought he would never leave." I mumbled to myself fetching my files. "Em, if Geneva looks after you today be a good girl because that is going to be your stepmother soon. Your father seems to like her more than mommy." I said to Emily and walked downstairs.

"Nicholas." I shouted as I saw him sleeping on the couch.

"Sofia." He shouted back annoyed.

"You can't just come in my house whenever you want, I just went upstairs and you already on my couch."

"I didn't know I needed permission and by the way are cheating on me?" He asked but I ignored him.

We went out of the house and got in his car. I'm so glad Benjamin wasn't their when he came or else he would be dead.

"You didn't give me my kiss." Nicholas complained as we got out of the car. "You broke your promise."

"You have a beautiful rich wife." I replied and going in the elevator. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"You never asked and plus we are done. I didn't ask you about how your husband died."

"Well, I told you I had a husband unlike you."

"Well, sorry love but Lisa isn't exactly someone to talk about. She comes out of no whe---." He paused as we got out of the elevator and a lady looked at us angry. "Don't tell her you know me." He whispered to me smiling at her.

"Good morning." The women said smiling at us. "Why are you both late?"

"It's my company and you don---."

"Why are you so bitter about something that happened years ago." She shouted interrupting Nicholas and I quickly tried walking away from them but of course she just had to break me in. "And where are you going?" She asked.

"I have a lot of work ma'am." I bite my tongue praying she would just leave me after I said that.

"You came late, you getting a warning love. I'm sorry but I can't favor just because you a mother." She wasn't rude but she was too strict. I thought this was one of Nicholas's company.

"Lisa, she has a child and she wasn't even suppose to come in here today but of course I needed her here." Nicholas defended me.

"Love, why don't you do me a favor and go to this fool's office." She faked a smile and I nod my head. I quickly went to his office and prayed she doesn't come back.

"Morning best friend." Geneva said coming in the office. "Guess what?"

"Just don't tell me you already slept with him." I didn't even know I said it out loud.

"That's not a bad thing but I asked him out." I really would love supporting her because she's my only other friend that lives in Paris but I can't support her when she likes the father of my children.

Why didn't she wait for him to ask her out rather than asking him out.

"That's nice." I smiled at her but she shook her head.

"I don't know what to wear and he actually never replied." Who even looks for something to wear when their date didn't even agree. I quickly sat on the chair speechless.

"Can we talk about this at lunch time please, I have a lot of work and I'm so busy right now." She quickly nod her head and left the office.

I put Emily on the floor and went to close the door.

"Benjamin." I heard Geneva shouted and I open the door to see if she was really shouting so loud just because she's speaking to him on the phone.

I saw Benjamin with Elijah and I locked the door. Nicholas will see Elijah with Benjamin and Benjamin will tell him about being the father.

How the hell did Benjamin even find me?

*Don't Forget to vote comment and share please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730K 7K 16
Through the door came my nightmare in human form. I watched as he strode in with his demeaning confidence that suffocated the room. It was second nat...
512K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
6.5M 127K 34
"I honestly do not know what type of game you're playing here but do not think, not for a second that I will leave my wife for a slut like you." He b...
3.3M 89.2K 53
"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated from med school a few months ago and i kno...