Not So Fast, Mr. Billionaire...

ThePsychoMadHatter tarafından

**WARNING: THE LAST TEN CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN DUE TO COPYRIGHT ISSUES** ** The Shi... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
SOWYYY
Interview & Sequel Updates
My Protective Billionaire
CRIMINALS//THE TATTOOED BAD BOY
The Greatest Announcement Of All Time!!!
Just for you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR YOU!!!
Do you have questions for Hadley and Xavier?
Even more free stuff just for you!
Hooray for us! <3
Want a secret chapter?
OMG OMG OMG! Best news evAr!!!
TOMORROW
Today is the day!!!!!
It's HERE!
PLEASE READ

Chapter Five

158K 4.4K 1K
ThePsychoMadHatter tarafından

"What! Are you insane?" I shouted and stood up.

Are these people out of their minds? Why would I want to marry Xavier when I did not even want to go on a date with the guy? Do they even know what they are saying right now?

Marriage is a huge step in life and I am not sure that I want to take that step just yet. I have a whole life ahead of me. I know that I should have moved out of here when I was eighteen, but I didn't want to because I wanted to have their love. I didn't want to leave them, even if they don't like me, I do. Besides, even if I would want to move out, they would do anything not to let me out of here. Or even if I did think of moving out, I still wouldn't be able to because I lost my job.

I can't believe what I'm hearing now. My parents, my own parents, want me to marry a man I don't even know. I just know his name. God, I don't even know his age!

"We know what we are doing. It's what's best for both of us. Think about it. I get a billionaire son-in-law and you get a smart and charming husband." mother said.

I scoffed. I am certainly not going to marry that man. He may be how handsome he wants, he may be how rich he wants, but I am not going to ruin both of our lives by marrying him.

"You people are insane! I am not going to ruin both of our lives. You do not have good intentions and I am not, absolutely not, going to give you access to get what you want." I spat.

My mother smiled and stood up. She placed a hand on my shoulder as she walked behind me. Suddenly a sharp pain stung through my whole arm. She had twisted my arm to my back and she was now resting her chin on my shoulder. She was still holding my hand tightly against my back. I yelled because of the pain. I couldn't breathe properly and my face was starting to become warmer.

"Oh Hadley, you're so innocent. As we told you a few moments ago, you have no choice. You either do as we tell you to do, or you become that drunkard's whore." My mother dared. I could imagine her smirking now.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I whispered.

"Because," she twisted and squeezed my hand even tighter, making me yell again. "Xavier is crazy about you. You really think that I wouldn't see those delightful roses, didn't you? If you marry him, I become the mother-in-law of one of the richest men in the world and I. Get. What. I. Want." she said twisting my arm even more, clenching her jaw.

"Choose. Now!" father demanded.

A tear escaped from my eyes and I nodded. "I'll do it." I cave in.

These people are monsters. They ruined me completely. They broke me completely. They haven't just convinced a girl to marry a stranger, no. They convinced a daughter that her parents are not worth the love she gives them.

They ruined her.

My father smiled and patted my back. "I knew you would make the right decision, Hadley."

I trembled and scowled at the man who I used to call my father. He is no one to me. He is not my father. She is not my mother. I am an orphan that has no relatives.

My eyes were burning with anger, my fists were pleading to connect with his face, and my heart ached at the loss I just had. All I wanted to do now was hit my own father who isn't my father anymore. Kill my mother who isn't my mother anymore and ruin that sister that has never been a sister to me.

The pain in my heart started to rise and anger took control over my whole body. My hands raised and I pushed the man in front of me with all my strength and all the anger that was building up inside me.

They have no right to do this to me. They have no right. They do not have the right to ruin my life by telling me what to do after twenty-one years! They have no right.

My mother grabbed my shoulders, but I yanked her hands off my shoulder and slapped her right across her face. I breathed heavily and my hands balled in fists so tight, that the knuckles were starting to get white.

I looked one last time at the two people in front of me, the two monsters that ruined my life completely, just for popularity and money. I feel ashamed for calling these two people my parents.

I breathed out and walked back to my room. I walked towards my mirror by the closet and looked at the girl who was looking back at me.

***TRIGGER WARNING***

The girl looking at me was broken, torn apart by every living creature. The girl looked inconsolable. She was crying and every tear that dropped out of her eyes told another story of how she's broken.

"Look at you!" I spat at the mirror. "How pathetic you are!" I scowled at the girl. "You have no one, and now you are going to ruin a man's life who likes you so much. What will happen when you both get married, eh? You're going to tell him to sleep on the couch and when he asks why, what are you going to tell him then?" I glared at her. She glared back.

"Just think about it, Hadley. No one ever loved you. Why would you expect that they would all magically begin to like you? Are you a psychic!? Open your eyes, Hadley! Open your fucking eyes! There is nothing you can do to lessen the pain, you're all alone. Your life is ruined, Hadley! It's ruined!" I shouted and punched the mirror, shattering the glass material into pieces.

I fell on my knees and took a deep painful breath. These people don't care about you, Hadley. They only care about their selves. You are alone, you have nobody.

Blood covered my whole hand. The little pieces of shards were burning their way through my skin as I pressed my fist on the floor. It didn't hurt at all.

The pain of my hand was nothing compared to the dark ache that was now in my heart forever. My heart is now unfixable. There is no hope anymore.

I grabbed one of the shards and held out my wrist. I gasped and breathed in before I cut my wrist, and the warm, fresh blood streamed out of the cut. I still didn't stop. I continued to cut my forearm. You would easily find one cut under another.

I smiled at the girl that was looking at me through one of the shards. I smiled at the freedom she was about to get. I smiled and she smiled back.

I am going to die and I'm maybe going to be happy. Maybe... just maybe, someone will walk through that door, save me and still ruin my life afterwards.

I smiled. Smiled that I was about to die. The cuts on my forearm started to sting and burn. I looked in the mirror, where there was still a piece of glass left and looked at myself.

I saw my cheek bleeding because of a shard that was stuck into my skin. I smiled and rolled over to touch the glass. To touch the girl who was looking at me. However, the little shards just stung more into my arm.

I continued inching for the girl. I wanted to touch her and tell that she may be getting free today. I wanted to tell her, that if she wants, she could be happy. All she has to do is keep trying and struggling. I wanted to tell her that she could be her own successful conclusion. She doesn't need anyone, only that special one who she has to wait for. Maybe she didn't even need him.

I reached the mirror with severely shards on both of my arms and my stomach, as well on my chest. I touched the mirror, the girl that was looking at me and smiled.

"It'll be okay." I whispered.

All I could hear was the opening of my bedroom door and someone screaming out my name loudly.

---

My eyes fluttered open and I found myself in a white room. My vision was all blurry and I could barely move a muscle. I heard the beeping of a machine that appears to be a heart monitor.

I breathed in and out. Where was I? Am I dead? I tried sitting up, but everything started to spin and I fell on the bed again. I grabbed the glass of water that was on the table next to the bed and drank it all.

I wiped my mouth with my hand and realized the bandages on both of my hands. The events of me cutting my arm came into my head.

How I inched for the girl known as Hadley Novak. I was the broken one who the girl just mirrored. She didn't feel the pain I was feeling.

My arms were burning, so was my left cheek and my upper body. I think that the shards only connected with my upper body. Therefore, that means that someone saved me.

I'm still alive.

"Yes. You're still alive." I heard a voice from across the room.

I came face to face with Sarina and she smiled at me. I frowned at her. Is she the one who saved my life?

"Yes. I saved your life." she said as she grabbed a chair and sat down next to me.

A tear escaped from her eyes as she grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckle. I frowned at her. Why is she being nice all of a sudden?

"Look, I'm sorry for everything I did to you, okay? It's just that, when I saw you there on the floor covered in blood, it felt I lost my other half. I never knew that you meant so much to me, until I saw you that day, lifeless on the floor. It's true that people don't realize what they have until they lose it. But I am that one lucky person that almost lost that thing that means a lot to me, and still have you." she cried on the back of my hand.

A tear fell from my own eyes and without thinking, I hugged my twin. Sarina cried on my chest and I held her securely in my arms.

"Please forgive me?"

"Yes. I forgive you, twin." I kissed her forehead.

---

Yay,

Sarina and Hadley are one now!

I'm so happy for them.

To be honest, I haven't sorted anything out yet.

I don't even know what is going to happen next.

So please VOTE and COMMENT, and I'll try to update faster.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

381K 14K 47
So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the one to trap the woman he wants in a marri...
550K 13.1K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...
46.6K 1.4K 30
When a depressed and heart broken Ella went to New York to be far away from home, she never thought she would accidentally got into the life of Maxwe...
90.2K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...