Falling for Mr Billionaire ||...

Autorstwa queensofsupreme

"What?" I shouted dropping the phone as tears stream down my face. He can't be dead, no! The father of my chi... Więcej

*Cast*
Prologue
Chapter 1 *His back*
Chapter 2 *I still love you*
Chapter 3 *She can't be pregnant*
Chapter 4 *Be my wife please*
Chapter 5*The devil is married*
Chapter 7*please don't hurt me*
Chapter 8*I didn't want a divorce*
Chapter 9*She isn't married*
Chapter 10*Are you pregnant?*
Chapter 11*She knows about him*
Chapter 12*Last day of italy*
Chapter 13 *Finally he knows*
Chapter 14 *He called me a slut*
Chapter 15*His her father*
Chapter 16*The devil caught me*
Chapter 17*Water problem*
Chapter 18*Game on*
Chapter 19*Game goes wrong*
Chapter 20*On drugs*
Chapter 21*The Surprise*
Chapter 22*The smack*
Chapter 23*Paris Mistake*
Chapter 24*You under arrest*
Chapter 25*Jail life*
Chapter 26*broken hearts*
Chapter 27*Friends or family*
Chapter 28*Mother is back*
Chapter 29*Poison*
Chapter 30*Fake it till you make it*
Chapter 31*Its just an illusion*
Chapter 32*Bomb explosion*
Chapter 33*Broken body*
Chapter 34*AWAKE*
Chapter 35*Unconscious*
Chapter 36*behind bars*
Chapter 37*My baby*
Chapter 38*water-breaks*
Chqpter 39*Missing Ex-*
Chapter 40*Caught red handed*
Chapter 41*Suicide*
Chapter 42*Funeral*
Chapter 43*Wedding bells*
Chapter 44*Love is back*
Chapter 45*Engaged*
Chapter 46*Married again*
Chapter 47*Honeymoon*
Chapter 48*Cheater & a liar*
Chapter 49*Im Sorry*
Chapter 50*The end*
Chapter 51*Eli's start*
Chapter 52*Party like there's no tomorrow*
Chapter 53*Game on*
Chapter 54*Birthday wish*
Chapter 55*Revenge*
Chapter 56*Heart-condition*
Chapter 57*Accident*
Chapter 58- Bitter truth
Chapter 59 - Detective Eli
Chapter 60*Award ceremony
Chapter 61*Scars
Chapter 62 - Rule
Chapter 63*Past secrets
Chapter 64* Prom night
Chapter 65*Drinker*
Chapter 66*Future plans*
Epilogue

Chapter 6 *Heartbroken*

9.1K 305 18
Autorstwa queensofsupreme

Benjamin's POV.

"Honey." I heard Nicholas irritating voice. "I thought we were going to drink together tonight." He said coming in my room.

"I'm tried and I already went to your party so isn't that enough?" I asked and he shook his head. I should've brought Jay with me so they both can annoy each other.

"You owe me big time because you bought Lisa to Paris. How could you Sexton?"

"Last time you called me Sexton, I almost flushed your head in the toilet so don't try me." I warned him getting up. "I have my gun Nick and I'm actually not in a good mood so please don't push it."

"I can see you not in a good mood because of how you look, I'm not blind Benjamin." He shouted. "Now tell me why did you bring Lisa here when you know I didn't want her in Paris especially at my party,"

"She is your wife and plus she asked me to bring her here. You know I can't say no to Lisa when she's so scary so now can you please fucking leave."

"Did she scare you and your cousin?" He asked and I nod my head. "Lisa can wait, tell me what is wrong with you?"

"You said your party would make me feel a bit better but it just made it worse." I shouted and he shook his head confused. "My ex-wife remarried and I hate it. I still love her Nick and I can't even tell her anymore because she doesn't feel the same and she loves her husband so much."

"Why didn't you tell her you have been waiting for her? That you refused every girl that asked you out because you still in love with her."

"I couldn't." I uttered. "If I told her I was waiting for her than she would mock me so I lied and told her I'm married and I'm very happy. And you know what her reply was?"

"Benjamin calm down, you probably will get a heart attack before you even turn thirty."

"She said she is so in love with her husband and she's glad that I moved on too." I shouted ignoring what he said. "Nick, I'll kill her husband, I don't care if she loves him or not. Now do me a favor and get me all the men's address that were at the party."

"Benjamin you not thinking straight and plus if she doesn't like you than there's so many girls that wants to be with you."

"That's the thing Nick, I don't want any other girl. I want Sofia, I only love her." I can't even imagine a man touching her, I swear I'll kill the bastard that even thinks about her.

"You were talking with Genoa today, I'm sure she likes you."

"I don't even know her name but she isn't even my type. The first thing she asked was my number, she talks way too much and I was only making Sofia jealous but some guy talked to her and I wanted to kill him but when she saw me I had to act like I was fixing that girls shoes. But than that asshole also touched her. I swear on my mother's grave that asshole will be in hospital tomorrow. He can't get away with touching her feet and fixing her shoes."

"Benjamin what is Sofia's---."

"Nicholas." Lisa shouted coming in the room. "We need to talk." She told him and left.

"Why don't you just marry Lisa for me, I hate her." Nicholas mumbled as he left my room.

They have loved each other since I can remember, I'm sure Nicholas still loves her even though he wants a divorce. Unlike Sofia who couldn't wait to get married.

Me : Hey! Can I take my kids out tomorrow, alone.

I waited so long for her message. She is going to see how her husband ends up in hospital very soon because of me.

Love : Don't hey me. I'm not in the mood and yes you can take them out but for two hours. I don't want them gone too love.

I read her message and I shook my head. Why the hell would she say love? Does that mean maybe she still has feelings for me.

Love : long***

Me : Fuck you.

I was so angry at her. She really likes playing with my feelings. She knows I love her so much that's why she loves using my love for her against me.

Love : Fuck you too Benjamin.

Me : I already did that love but I don't mind doing it again if you husband isn't as good as me.

Love : What? Go to hell. Don't you dare message me again, you sick.

I left her on read, angry. Why didn't I think before I send her that message. I quickly went to the bathroom and took the broken mirror and cut my arm. It didn't hurt as the first time I did it because right now I knew I had so many cuts left for me until Sofia actually comes back to me.

"Benjamin." Lisa shouted running to me. "Why the hell are you bleeding?"

"It was an accident." I lied because I knew she was going to tell Damien and everyone else if I told her the truth.

"Can't you take care of yourself? Benjamin this doesn't even look like an accident to me." She replied angry.

"You have a big mouth Lisa that's why even Nicholas is divorcing you because you can't keep your mouth shut. If you---." I shut my mouth as she started crying. "Lisa I didn't mean to."

"Goodnight." She quickly left crying. Whenever I say something they always cry but as soon as they talk and even hurt me they expect me to act like nothing happened, stupid women.

"Sexton, what did you say to Lisa that made her cry?" Nicholas asked staring at me angry.

"I told you not to call me that name again unless you want to die and the last time I checked you said you hate Lisa so why do you want to act like you care."

"I don't care if you heartbroken or if you ex-wife hates you Benjamin. I'm just warning you to leave Lisa alone and I swear if you make her cry again I'll--."

"Carry on because it looks like to me that you forgetting who I am just because I'm staying with you." I said interrupting him.

"We Friends, Lisa is your best friend and yet you don't care if you hurt her. Did your ex-wife really change you so much that you forgetting how to treat your love ones?"

"You should meet her." I started. "You guys are so much alike, in fact as soon as you single I'll ask her to meet you. She acts so nice just like you but we all know how you are Nicholas Carter Russo. I asked you one thing in my entire life, look after her for me just until I can face her again but what did you do? You went begging a stupid girl that has a kid to like you when your friend asked you to do something. And don't forget you still married to Lisa who has two children."

"I'm sorry Benjamin. I forgot--."

"Forgot?" I shouted. "You forgot that your friend asked you to look after the love of his life. Do you know how you sound right now, Carter? For the first time in my life I depended on you to do something for me but I guess Lisa will be a very lucky women when she divorces you because you so stupid and selfish."

"If you so angry about your ex-wife divorcing you than why don't you just kidnap her after all that's what you do best. Force people----." I started chocking him before he could continue talking.

"I have never forced her to do anything. I'm not you Nicholas who begged for Lisa's love." I shouted and quickly let him go. "Don't push me to the point I might kill you Nick."

"You can never change Benjamin. Your short temper just gets worse, maybe that's why she has left you." Nicholas said coughing. "Maybe her new husband is better than you, why don't you get your issues checked than think about getting her back." Nicolas left and I took my shirt off and teared it. I already lost enough blood even though the cut wasn't too deep.

As soon as I was done with my arm, I quickly went to bed but Nicholas words were stuck in my head. But Sofia promised me she would tell me if she had a problem with my temper or anything else I do.

_Flashback_

"Just leave Elijah, unless you want him to start shouting." She warned me and I quickly left the room.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"If you want a kiss than its a no, if it's about sleeping together than its a---."

"Do I scare you?" I quickly asked interrupting her because I knew she had a list of stuff she would say no if I asked.

"Where did you get that from?" She always seems to answer my question with another question.

"Well, I'm short tempered, I have anger---."

"No." She said interrupting me and I looked at her confused. "You don't scare me and plus your temper isn't short and you hardly angry."

"Really?" It was hard to believe but she nod her head smiling. "Are you lying just to make me happy?"

"I'm serious Benjamin. I love you for you, not because you a billionaire and the heir to all your father's companies when he steps down."

"Well, I already told him to let Charlotte inherit it because I don't want more money."

"I know but my point is that I will always love you even if you were broke." She assured me and I kissed her.

"You promise we will be forever." She started laughing and nod her head,

"Now I know where Elijah got his promise thing from. But you know I love you so much and no one can separate us so why are you asking me all this."

"I love you that's why I wanted to know." She hugged me and I hugged her back. "You know if you asked me to change for you, I would."

"I know but I love you the way you are now unless you want to sleep on the couch let's go to bed."

_________end_of_flashback_______

The next morning I woke up, tears in my eyes. I quickly went to the bathroom and prayed for all those men's because if anyone of them is married to Sofia they won't even end up in hospital. I'll kill them.

"Nicholas." I shouted knocking in his room. "Did you get what I asked you?"

"I didn't have time to look for all the married man that was at the party so instead I made a copy of every man that was there, happy." He handed me the page angry and I left not even thanking him. He is so lucky I love his children and his wife or else I would put him in hospital because of his stupid attitude.

I looked at the page and it was difficult to choose someone I should first put in hospital but luckily I have that girl's number.

Me : Sorry, I only saw your messages now. By the way can you do me a favor and send pictures and names of the guys that work in Mr Russo's office.

She didn't even take a minute to reply, I wish Sofia would be like her.

Geneva : It's fine. Oh okay, I'll do it right now give me a few minutes.

"Lisa." I ran to her as I saw her. "I'm sorry about last night. I know I shouldn't have said that,"

"I was getting some cockroaches to feed you tonight but now that the great Benjamin Sexton Carson apologized, I forgive you." I gave her a kiss on the forehead and hugged her.

"I have to go now, make sure your stupid husband doesn't talk to me as if he is my boss." I told her and left.

I quickly got in my car and received a message from Geneva. I quickly saw everyone's names and I finally found Sofia's friend who was fixing her shoes last night.

Geneva : I hope it helps.

I'll definitely kill that son of a bitch.

I started driving my car as fast as I could. I hope he prayed because I won't have mercy on him.

*Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT and SHARE PLEASE*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

42.6K 1K 46
"What the hell is your problem Mario."I yelled breathing unevenly. I noticed him fuming. I bet he hated being yelled at. Well, guess what, I didn't...
6.5M 127K 34
"I honestly do not know what type of game you're playing here but do not think, not for a second that I will leave my wife for a slut like you." He b...
3.7M 113K 60
"You had no right to not tell me that you are pregnant" Mr. Owens screamed and my eyes widened. He knew. This can't be happening. He was the last per...
730K 7K 16
Through the door came my nightmare in human form. I watched as he strode in with his demeaning confidence that suffocated the room. It was second nat...