Leaving...

By its_Kelsey_xoxo

Started 24/03/19❤❤happy bday Katie. A feeling she knew she should NOT be experiencing.... Hit her head off th... More

characters.
~note~
~1~
~2~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~

~3~

34 2 0
By its_Kelsey_xoxo

Katie woke up the next day and felt the same as the night before. She just didn't see the point anymore. She felt worthless.
She looked at her clock to see she was running late and had 10 mins before she had to leave for college.
She rushed to get changed and left, she ran to school before.....

"Owwww."
Katie got up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm so so sorry!!!" She said. She put a hand out and  the girl grabbed it and allowed Katie to help her up.
"You dont have any m-major in-injuries do you?!" Katie stuttered.
The girl shook her head. "I should be on my way to college. Oh, and I'm paige by the way. What bout you?"
"Katie." She managed to choke out.
"You go to whilenhall right?" Katie nodded. "Me too, think I've seen you about."
Katie nodded.
"Do you want my number? We can talk more and hang out" paige asked her. Katie nodded and paige saved her number.
Ping!!
Katie looked at her phone and saw a message from unknown number.
Unknown- hey lmao
Katie saved the number and said goodbye, walking away with butterflies in her stomach, a feeling she knew she should NOT be experiencing....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
904K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

108K 2.5K 40
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
606K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...