The Revenge of Hadrian Prince...

By Xavia129

Hey, so when I was reading a Tomarry. I had an idea popped into my mind. I decided to make one and now is the... More

Intro
#1- Gringotts and Creature Inheritance
#2 - Encounter of Family and Friends
#3 Mission: Rescue
#4 - Isabella and Stella
Tom Riddle Fanart!!!
#6 - Asking him out

#5 - Jealousy

8.2K 219 40
By Xavia129

A/n: Hey! New chapter, question which is better this or the Revenge, Dark and Love will prevail? Please tell me in the comments. I hope you love this chapter because I'm gonna make the mate jealous. Harry/Hadrian know Tom is his mate. This will be the jumpstart. Without further ado..

********

As the lot came back at Malfoy Manor, they heard chatting from the living room. They went to check and saw Hadrian laughing with the two mysterious men.

" Ahem " Isa faked cough and caught the three's attention. The three looked up and saw the lot with questioning looks.

" So, Rian, who are these two? " Severus asked.

" Dad, these two are Newt and Thaddeus Scamander. I met them, a few months ago " Isa recognized the names and walked up to the two.

" Newt, Thaddeus? " Isa asked and looked at them straight into the eyes.

" Umm... Who are you? " Newt asked.

" I'm Hermione, remember. Actually, my real name is Isabella Trix Snape-Black. I'm Rian's sister " Isa stated.

" Which name should we call you now? " Thaddeus asked.

" Isabella or Isa would be okay " Isa smiled.

" Oh, right! Introductions! How rude of us " James said.

( A/n: They all dropped their glamours )

" I'm James Malfoy née Potter "

" I'm Lucius Malfoy "

" I'm Draco Malfoy "

" I'm Lucianna Potter-Malfoy "

" I'm Severus Prince-Snape "

" I'm Bellatrix Prince Snape née Black "

" I'm Sirius Black "

" I'm Remus Black née Lupin"

" I'm Stella Marian Rose Lupin-Black "

" I'm Rodolphus Lestrange "

" I'm Lily Lestrange née Evans "

" I'm Rabastan Lestrange "

" I'm Regulus Lestrange née Black "

" I'm Nicholas Rabastan Jade Lestrange-Black "

" I'm Fenrir Greyback "

" I'm Narcissa Greyback née Black "

" I'm Fred Weasley "

" And I'm George Weasley "

" I'm Bill Weasley "

" I'm Charlie Weasley "

" I'm Percy Weasley "

" And I'm Tom Riddle "

" So this is my family now. My muggle family went back some day ago. You know Petunia and Dudley Dursley " The two nodded.

" Alright, well, I'm gonna show this two the manor and Aunt Cissa, please prepare their rooms. Thanks. See you at lunch " Hadrian said and left with the Scamanders. After the three left, everyone looked at Tom and Tom had raging jealousy in his eyes that made everyone shiver just by looking at them.

" Tom, wi-will you pl-please ca-calm down " James tried to comfort Tom.

" How can I when my own mate, who is practically clueless of knowing I'm his mate, is hanging around with those two scoundrels!!!! " Tom raged out.

" Well, if you don't make a move, like courting Hadrian or giving out hints or clues. They will. Newt and Thaddeus like Hadrian, not in a friend way but in a romantic way. When we met the two, their eyes were just glued to Harry and now, they're even more glued since Hadrian got a even more feminine, since he's submissive " Tom left the room and vent out somewhere else and Isa was smirking.

" That is a complete lie! But you were amazing. You really got into Tom's nerves " Lucy giggled.

" Well, you're right, it was a lie, but not fully " everyone made a confused look, " Let me explain, when we met the two, Newt was glued to Hadrian, but Thaddeus was glued to me. Newt and Hadrian had one thing in common, their love for magical creatures, ever since Hady saw Newt's creature, all they talk about was that, while Thaddeus was more interested with potions and history. That's all I can tell for now " Isa finished explaining.

" Wow, you are a great liar, Isa "

" So, when are you gonna tell Thaddeus, that you two are mates? " Fred and George smirked.

" You sly pranksters! " Isa blushed, " How'd you even know he was my mate? " Isa questioned the twins.

" Well, how'd you know he was your mate? " Fred retorted.

" There was a pull of some sort making me go to him "

" Do you guys think Hadrian feels that? " Draco asked making the lot think.

" Maybe, we really don't know, bro " Lucy said.

" What if Hadrian doesn't feel anything? " Nathan asked.

" Why would I feel anything? " The group was startled by the familiar voice.

" Nothing, Hady " Isa covered.

" C'mon, you got to tell me! " Hadrian whined.

" We can't. You got to figure it out. If you don't, we'll make you figure it out " Nathan said. Hadrian pouted and the group awed.

" Where's your friends? " Stella asked.

" They had business to attend to. Thaddeus said he'll be back and needs to talk to Isa " Hadrian answered.

" Can we really trust them, Hady? " Isa asked.

" They're both dark creatures. They know that Dumbledore hates dark wizards and creatures or anything related to darkness and whatnot. So, in short, yes, we can " Hadrian answered. He looked around and wondered where his crush is. " Guys, where's Tom? " he asked.

" We don't know. Why? " Bill answered.

" Just wondering "

" Uh huh, right. Just wondering, you say " Draco scoffed sarcastically.

" Let's play something to pass time. Any suggestions? " James suggested.

" How about Marry or Avada Kedavra/Kill? " Fred suggested.

" How do you play? " Nathan questioned.

" Oh, it's easy. We give a name of a person, you choose what you want. Either marry or kill them. It's like marry, kiss and kill. But a shorter version " George explained. Everyone got interested and started playing. James started,

" Alright, James, Marry or Kill? Severus Snape " Lucius said, everyone laughed except for James and Severus.

" Not funny, well, we've worked out our differences, so I'll marry Severus, in a different universe " James joked, he laughed and everyone joined in. Once everyone was calm, James played his turn and chose Draco, " Alright, dear. Marry or Kill? Charlie Weasley "

" Marry " Draco answered quickly. " Alright, my turn! Isa, marry or kill? Ron Weasley " Isa putted on a digusted expression, once she heard Weasel's name.

" Eww, Kill, duh. Gross! " Isa gagged. Lucy and Stella giggled.

" Bill, marry or kill? Newt Scamander " Isa turned to Bill.

" Marry. So, were you reading my mind? " Bill asked.

" Maybe... yeah " Isa giggled " Your thoughts are loud " she added.

" Alright, Bella, marry or kill? Walburga Black " Bella scrunched her face and gagged. " Kill her! She's a total bitch! "

" Yeah, we know " Sirius commented.

" Sevvy, marry or kill? Sirius Black " Everyone bursted out laughing.

" Neither " Severus answered. Sirius pouted, while everyone laughed.

" Is that accepted? " the twins shrugged.

" Let's move on. Hadrian, marry or kill? Tom Riddle " Hadrian almost blushed, but controlled himself.

" Marry, since I have no other choice " Everyone got intrigued.

" Oh, do you want to have another choice? Other than marrying him? " Severus asked his son, with a hidden smirk.

" I just remembered something! I have to feed my snake! Well, see you. Continue your game without me " Hadrian said, avoiding Severus' question and running off.

" He hesitated and avoided my question. Did he hesitated before? Avoided a question too? " Severus turned to Isa and the twins.

" No, this is the first he did that " Gred answered.

" Yeah, he always answers any questions. Even dark questions " Forge added.

" Maybe Hady knows Tom is his mate or he could have a crush on Tom " Isa concluded.

" That is possible. Wait, he said he had to feed his snake. Does he have a snake? "

Everyone shrugged and leave it at that. They finished the game and did something else.

******
Meanwhile with Tom...

" Nagini, what am I supposed to do? " Tom hissed in parseltongue.

" I don't know, give out clues/hints! Court him! Be human for once, Tom! You're very stupid when it comes to love, you know " Nagini answered with sass.

" Well, he is my first love. My mate, my beloved, my counterpart " Tom said.

" You know your words. How about turning them into actions? Huh? Action speaks louder than words, remember? " Nagini sassed more.

" Yeah, I'll do that, when you stop sassing me! Who taught you to be sassy, huh? " Tom said, " Thanks, though, what will I do without you, Nagini? " Tom wondered.

" I don't know. Turn into a power hungry dark lord, who doesn't feel any emotions. " Nagini bluntly sassed.

" You know, ever since, you have turned permanently into a snake, you've become sassy " Tom hissed.

" So, are you done being jealous of the Scamanders? Calm down now? "

" Yeah, still jealous. I admit it. They can be close to my mate, while I have to watch from afar. This blasted curse really is annoying! " Tom hissed in frustration.

" Tom! Tom! Oh there you are. I finished a potion for you and Hady to drink. It's to lift the curse between you two " Isa said, standing beside the door.

" Alright. Lead the way, Isabella. Thank you too "

" It's no problem. I want my brother to be happy, so please hurry and fess up " Isa smiled.

" Oh, about that. I need a favour from everyone "

" What kind of favour? "

" I'll tell you all, later. But, first I want to drink the potion "

****
Isa and Tom arrived in the living room with everyone, waiting. Hadrian, Newt and Thaddeus were there too.

" Okay! Since, everyone's here. Hady, Tom, you two need to drink the potion, together, in unison. Alright? " The two nodded and Isa handed the two vials to the cursed pair.

" Question, are they still cursed though? They sleep in a bed, together and waking up hugging. How's that possible though? " Nathan asked.

" Well, we are unconscious, when we are sleeping, so maybe it doesn't affect them while they are sleeping. Hady, Tom, try touching each other. Please let go of the potion, give it to mom and dad " Isa instructed. Tom and Hadrian handed the potion to Bella and Sev.

Hadrian reached for Tom's hand, same with Tom. When they were about to touch, a huge force pulled them apart from each other and they were feets away from each other.

" Alright, you can drink the potion now " Tom and Hadrian walked up to Bella and Sev, grabbed the potion and chugged it down together at the same time.

After the two drank the potion, they tried touching each other and there was no force pulling them apart. The potion worked. The two were overly joyed and hugged each other, then pulled apart.

" Thank you so much, Isa! You're the best. Okay, now that's out of the way. I'm gonna go play with my snake. C'mon, Newt. Help me teach her tricks " and Hadrian left with Newt.

" I don't even want to ask! " Tom growled.

" Dad isn't gonna steal your mate, Mr. Riddle "

" Don't call me ' Mr. Riddle', child " Tom glared at Thad.

" If you want, we can help you get him " Thad suggested.

" Oh, yeah. Tom, what's the favour you want from us? " Isa interrupted. Everyone looked at Tom with full attention.

" Umm... well... since, all of you have been sooo persistent and I've been waiting for too long and being stubborn for too long, well, not really too long, just- " Tom was cut-off.

" JUST GET TO THE POINT ALREADY! " Stella shouted, annoyed. " Woah, someone's screw is a little on too tight " Charlie said. Stella glared at him and he shut up in an instant.

" Help me put up clues and hints and other stuffs to make Hadrian realize I'm his mate " Tom blurted out. " Oh, we're way ahead of you! We've already taught about it and we think that Hadrian knows you're his mate and might have a crush on you " Gred explained.

" Yeah, when he first arrived here, I noticed him staring at you. You know with those sparkly eyes with hearts " Draco said.

" Really?! Woah! " Tom said, surprised and shocked.

" So, Tom, what's the plan? " Isa asked. " Well, Isa, make Hadrian jealous, then I'll walk with Charlie by my side. That's the first phase " Tom explained.

" Ummm... do you have a death wish, Tom? Because clearly, I don't. You do not make Hadrian jealous. He will rage, but if it turns out he doesn't have feelings for you, then you're safe and got your hopes up " Charlie interrupted.

" Umm... that made me feel really better, Charlie. Thanks! " Tom said, sarcastically.

* Meanwhile *

" So, Hadrian, what are you gonna do? Are you sure he's your mate? " Newt asked.

" Yes, I'm clearly sure. Once the curse was gone, there's this pull, making me go to Tom, but I don't want him to know, I know. Because I want to see what he does. And clearly, you don't seem to like it, why? " Hadrian retaliated.

" Because, I don't know! I'm feeling a pull, but I don't where it's coming from. I'm soo frustrated! Once I arrived at Gringotts, that's when the pull began. I've been thinking and assuming, but if you're thinking it's you, no, it's not. I'm thinking one of the Weasleys. It's not the twins nor Percy. It leaves me to Charlie or Bill, you gotta help on this, Had. This is the only thing I've been thinking off " Newt ranted, frustrated.

" Okay, first, you need to relax. Breath in and breath out. Second, go to Charlie and if you don't feel that pull, go to Bill and if nothing happens. Then they're not your mate/s. Now, go! You can help me later with my problem " Hadrian suggested. " Thanks, Had. See you later " Newt stood up and walked to the door. Once he opened it, Isa was standing there.

" Oh, Isa, hey. What are you doing here? " Hadrian asked.

" Oh, you know, looking for you and I've been meaning to talk to you. Mind leaving us for  a couple minutes, Newt? " Isa answered, then asked Newt. " I was just about to leave " and he left.

" Soo, Hady, what do you think of Tom? " Isa started.

" W-w-what do I-i-i t-t-think o-o-of T-tom? He, well, he is cool and nice and stuff " Hadrian stammered.

" C'mon, Hady, it's just me. You can tell me, it'll be our secret " Isa assured his brother. " Alright, fine. Tom is a gentleman, he is hot and charming. I may have a slight crush on him and I may or may not have a hunch that he's my mate and Newt knows about it " Hadrian rambled. Isa jaw dropped with the information. While they were busy chatting, someone passed by.

" So, Charlie, will you tell me more about your job in Romania? " The oh-so familiar voice asked. " Yeah, sure. In Romania, I work with dragons. It's pretty dangerous, but I love my job. I hope to find my mate soon. I'm a vampire like my brothers, but they don't know that. Bill, Percy and I went through our inheritance while Fred and George haven't yet. Turns out, Molly had vampire genes " Tom slipped his arm over Charlie's neck and pulled him closer. " Oh, that's very interesting. Why don't you tell Fred and George? " Tom suggested.

( A/n: For the record, Hadrian and Isa are in Newt's room )

" They'll figure it out " Charlie said, then the two saw that Hadrian's door was open and saw Isa and Hadrian.

" Oh, Isa, Rian, hi there. We were just passing by, we apologise by interrupting. Let's go, Charlie. I will show you my favorite place of the garden " Tom said and lead Charlie away from the siblings. Hadrian felt a sinking feeling in his stomach, he should've known, Tom wouldn't be interested in him.

" Rian, don't think that. Tom is just being friendly with the Weasleys " Isa assured her brother. " It's rude to read my mind, sis. But, thank you, even if the pull towards Tom is something. I still doubt he knows I'm his mate. I can't help feel the sinking feeling in the put of my stomach. I want to know more about Tom, even though we're in the same bedroom, every night. We still have this awkward silence, between us. Does he not like me, sis? Does he still think of me as Harry Potter? Isa, please help me. Ask him what he thinks about me, please. Plus, you read minds, as do I. So, will you help me? " Hadrian asked with hope in his eyes. Isa felt guilt, she wanted to tell her brother about what they cooked up, but she didn't want to ruin what they had planned. She had no choice, but to agree.

" Alright, I'll help you. Those eyes aren't doing any justice " Isa said, Hadrian felt ecstatic and hugged his sister.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, sis " Hadrian said, while hugging her. After the long hug, Hadrian let go of his sister. " Well, I should go. I have to ask mom and dad, something. See you around, Hady " After that, she left Hadrian with nothing to do. He thought of plans, strategies and tactics to use for the war. Read some books, then practice his wandless and wordless magic.

* Meanwhile *

Isa rushed to the living where her mother and father are and where everyone was. She went to sit on the couch, where Thaddeus and Nathan sitting and reading a book about spells for fighting. She sat between the two, she did some breathing exercises and then spoke, " Hadrian knows " she said, everyone just looked at her.

" What do you mean by 'Hadrian knows'? " Draco asked. " Hadrian knows about Tom being his mate. He felt the pull. What he doesn't know is our plan. Then, again, he confessed about his feelings for Tom. Actually, he said and I quote, 'Tom is a gentleman, he is hot and charming.' While he said that, I felt the love in his voice. Oh, and he asked me to ask Tom about him and stuff " Isa reported the info, she gathered. After that, hell broke loose, " WHAT?!! HE KNEW AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! " Everyone yelled, thank goodness, it wasn't that loud for Hadrian to hear.

" Hello, everybody. We are back, so what happened here? " Tom asked. " Hadrian knows, Tom " Severus said.

" Define, knows. What does he know about? " Tom asked, a bit confused and playing dumb. " He knows you're his mate. But, he doesn't know that you know that he knows that you're his mate and please, just tell him that you're his mate and ask him on a date " Isa told Tom. She stood up and walked to Tom.

" And he also told me, he has a slight crush on you, but it's not slight, it's major crush. So, if you still want my brother, be a man and don't make it any harder for him! " Isa added, then sat back and leaned on to Thaddeus.

" Oh, yeah. Where did you two go? " Stella asked Tom and Charlie. " After we passed by, Newt's room, we headed to the kitchen " Charlie answered. " Rian might think Charlie and I went to my favourite spot of the garden, I will only take him there, I will take no one else " Tom said.

" I know. You should go to him, ask him on a date, take him to this special place of yours, confess, start courting him. Start with that " Lily said with some sass. Tom thought about it, after some thinking. He left the living room without another word, he went to Newt's room where Hadrian is. When he arrived, he saw Hadrian sleeping on the bed. He walked towards the bed, bend down and picked up his mate and carried him to their room, he casted a cleansing spell on Newt's bed, then called his elf and told her to clean Newt's bedsheets and replace them with new ones. Talk about being possessive.

After that, he walked to his room, opened the door with parseltongue, went inside, place Hadrian on the huge bed and laid down beside the lad, couple of minutes later, he fell asleep, hugging his mate.

******
Finally! I'm done with this complicated chapter! On to the next one!

Thank you all so much for being kind and patient and not being a persistent reader.

I'm happy, I'm done with this one.

Love you all so much! See you on the next one!

My summer vacay is almost up, so back to school is right around the corner. So, my fellow readers and authors, hope your school supplies are ready!

I'm just kidding, some of you may have the most longest summer.

That's all for today!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 16.8K 17
After successfully managing to gain custody of Harry, Remus and Sirius have raised Harry well. He knows that he's loved, and well-treated, and he's f...
119 10 9
"She turned her head to her beaten and bruised friends, Ron, Hermione, Circe. This was her fault, she had brought them here. She turned towards him...
41 9 9
Before I say anything else. This is a short story I had to write for my Harry Potter class in 10th grade. Evelyn Potter had just lost her last famil...
295 30 59
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...