๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’œ ๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐“๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ

By vulvero

" Your Pregnant" HOLY FUCKING SHIT. . . . So what happens when a drunken one night stand with her twin siste... More

โ–‡ โ–ˆ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ โ–ˆ โ–‡
๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ป๐’พ๐‘’๐’น 01
๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“๐’พ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” 02
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’œ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 03
๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰, ๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰, ๐น๐“Š๐“‰๐“Š๐“‡๐‘’. 04
๐’ช๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐ผ๐“ƒ ๐’œ ๐‘€๐’พ๐“๐“๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ 05
๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ 06
๐ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ 07
๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐ผ ๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐ผ'๐“๐“ ๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š 08
๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š, ๐’œ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“๐‘’ 09
๐’ฅ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“Ž 10
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€ 11
๐‘…๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐’พ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ 12
๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ต๐’พ๐‘” ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“Ž 14
๐น๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ˆ 15
๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น 16
๐’œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ 17
๐’Ÿ๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ 18
๐น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‚๐‘’ 19
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น ๐‘€๐“Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘”๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆ 20
๐ต๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž๐’ข๐’พ๐“‡๐“ 21
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“?
๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“‚๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰!
One with the enemy - update!
One with the enemy - Update!
REWRITE VERY IMPORTANT!!!
The Crime Lords Woman.

๐’ฆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€ 13

5.7K 191 4
By vulvero

Alessandro's POV

Another business meeting being the CEO of a company if fun and all accept the meetings. Meeting with a whole bunch of white bald dudes was not the way I wanted to spend my afternoon.

My phone lit up another text from Cristina came on my phone.
Text Chat:

Me: Please save me.🥴

Cristina❤️: What The fuck do you want dork🤨🙄

Me: damn so hostile and Dork? What are we kids now?🤨

Cristina❤️: Fuck you I'm taking a nap.

Me: send nudes🤤

Cristina❤️: no sex geek.

Me: if anything I'm a sex god you would know😜

Cristina❤️: fuck off.

I let out a low chuckle and continue with my meeting a smile tugged at my face from thinking of Cristina.

.
.
.

The wedding was now four days away and I determined to marry Cristina fuck! No Angela I'm determined to marry Angela.

Angela suddenly came into my office she was wearing a red laced gown that barley covered her ass.

I felt my member twitch down there. I felt it go harder when I thought about Cristina. Fuck I'm going to Hell.

Cristina's POV

Sitting on the couch watching the notebook and crying my eyes out was the way to go.

Knock knock.

I take the blankets off myself before getting up and making my way toward the door.

I opened it to see a very distraught Alessandro's his eyes met mine and they were all red and puffy he was pacing back in forth mumbling something under her breath.

" I shouldn't have come I'm sorry" he started to walk away.

" No Alessandro come back please come inside" he nods his head before coming inside.

" What's wrong Alessandro" I slowly caress his face and he leans into my touch. His eyes meet mine once again but I can't help but feel a pain in my stomach I hated seeing him this way.

" What are we doing? Cristina your pregnant with my child what are we doing!" He shouts.

" What do you mean what are we doing we're getting married to other people!"

" I cheated on Angela for what...for this!" I stared at him wide eyed. He did not just say that.

I felt my blood boil anger quickly filled my body.

" You know what Alessandro you kissed me your the one who initiated the whole thing this happened because of you!" I yelled.

" I wish I never slept with you and then you wouldn't have that baby" I heard him mumble.

I slapped his face hard my eyes started to crystallize and I felt the tears that were threatening to break through any minute. He stood in shock, pain was obvious on my features I really hated him at this moment I hated him with every fiber of my being.

" Get the fuck out!" I shouted.

" Cristina" he tried to reach from me but I quickly backed away like he was poison.

" GET OUT ALESSANDRO!" He looked hurt and I'm glad he was.

He left and the door slammed.

I fell to my knees as I cradled my stomach.

I promise to love and care for you with every fiber of my being you are now my life my love my everything I hope you grow happy and strong.

I felt the tears come down and I sobbed like I've never cried in my life. Suddenly I felt the baby kick.

A smile crept on my face and I couldn't hold back the laughter that came from my mouth.

I don't know why I was laughing but my baby makes me happy.

Suddenly I wish that Alessandro was here to feel it.

Alessandro.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.9K 14
๐€๐Œ๐€๐๐ƒ๐€ ๐‘๐„๐ˆ๐ƒ has just turned 18 and is surprised by her friends when they get fake ID's and plan a night out for her. The same night, she's...
72.2K 1.8K 29
15 year old Estella never expected her to flip upside down in a span of few weeks . The unexpected death of her foster parents Getting a positive p...
26.9K 1.6K 31
women who cheated by her bf the day she want to say she is pregnant. After this she just dispear.....he cheated or it was misunderstanding.? ...
397K 6.4K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...