Hard Times

Af kickingshit

A girl name Ja'lai trying to protect her sister and move out the hood . But it's hard when your mommas on dru... Mere

All about characters
Hard to do
Big change
Same day
Shhh πŸ˜‰
How could you
Secrects 🀫
How could i be so stupid πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Why would i ?
Nothing new
You think you grown ?
Sneaking around
Make things right .
Wrong person
Baby shower πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•
Babyshower part two πŸ’•
Shes here πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
Making thing right πŸ’™
Not my problem πŸ˜•
FAVOR !
Never trust your friend
Never trust your friend II
I cant πŸ’” .
Just one chance !
Kicked out πŸ‘‹πŸΎ
Im not going πŸ˜•
Not Again .
Not playing no games !
Moving on ..
Good news & bad news !
Dont wanna be alone
Falling off ....
Keep pushing ...
IM here ✊🏾
Um you sure ?
Misunderstanding
Mistakes
Changing 😘
do the time
So back to what i was saying .
new dave east book out now .

You didnt mean it did you ?

22.3K 556 252
Af kickingshit

Ja'Laii POV :

I woked up and stretch looking at Anthony who was up staring at me , I looked at my phone to see ice hung up

I looked at him and picked him up " hey mommas baby " I kissed him and laid him in his play pen .

I looked through the closet and deiced to find something nice , after all I didn't want to stay in the house and I wanted to do something .

I walked out and notice Kayla was gone , she prolly at work she got off at 9:00 am and it was 10:30 am , I walked into tinkys room to see she was gone .

I rolled my eyes and deiced I'll shoot her a text

Me
Where tf you at ? You can't be leaving like that .

Tinky💕
Oh sorry but I went with Kayla me and Mimi , well be back later .

Me
Oh so it's fuck me now , cool be safe .

Tinky 💕
No , it's just you and baby Anthony was sleeping so good we deiced to go , we be back soon .

Great they left me here and I don't have shit to do , maybe go look for a car , since I'm on break for work and we need transportation plus I know how to drive .

I walked back to my room and hopped in the shower . About 35 minutes passed and I heard baby a crying , I turned the water off an got out the shower to get him .

Once I did he started to laugh so i laid him back down and went to my clothes and slipped them on .

I wiped him down , then i put him on some clothes I called and Uber then did my hair .

About 25 minutes it was here and I grabbed the bag and walked out into the car .

Ice POV

I was sitting in the trap with shoota nem , " aye bro I fucked Kayla last night and boahhh she's wet wet " he said rubbing his hands together like bird man .

" Niggas get pussy and don't know how to act my nigga" I said laughing , he looked over at me and raised and eyebrow .

" so what you and Laii do , I saw how y'all was on that dance floor " he said smirking .

She ain't like that I told him while lighting my blunt and opening the Instagram app

Swipe

Liked by Kaylawayla , tinkyyy, shootaaa and 26394 others
Bandzlaii chilling with my son on this #sonday .
Comments turned off

I looked at the picture then went into my ft log FaceTiming her .

When it connected she smiled " hey iceeeeee " she said cheating hard causing me to laugh " wassup sexy " I told her and saw her blushed .

" hey and nothing wassup with you , where you at " she said rising and eyebrow .

" At the trap with the boys" I smiled and she nodded , " hmu once you at home imma slide through " she smiled and nodded .

" me too " shoota said before hanging up the phone I looked over and he was fucking the air .

I laughed and threw the pillow at him while grabbing my keys and walking out the room .

" where y'all at ? I need my dick sucked " I told the Clermont twins , we at home they said smiling in the camera .

" bet I'm On my way " I told them and hung up , they scared the shit outta me low key them bitchs don't look the same .

I shook the thought off and hopped in my all black Range Rover .

Laii POV :

I walked into the car place and sat down at the seat . This nice looking man came towards me .

" here to buy a car " he said showing his grills I smiled and nodded yeah .

" good cause we doing deals today come on " he told me while walking back to his office .

He was fine asf , he was brown skin with a two tattoos by his face and had grills and a nose ring .

I walked into his office and sat down and took Anthony out and put him on my lap . He looked up and handed my a paper .

I filled it out and give it back to him , he showed me outside to this car , i looked at and it wasn't the best car but I took it anyway .

I gave him a smile and told him " I want it " he nodded gave me the keys and I gave him the money for the down payment and shit .

Once we was fully done the man put him into the back seat and stripped him in , I said thanks and gave him a hug .

He nodded and walked back into the place , i smiled and FaceTime tinky .

" wya " she asked , I showed her and she smiled " sussy got a car hannnn " she yelled twerking , Kayla snatched the phone and looked " whattt bestie lemme seeeee " I showed her and smiled .

This is cuteeee she smiled again , " come get us" they both said . " where y'all at " I asked them they both said work while rolling there eyes .

I smiled " I'll be there in 20 minutes " I said hanging up cutting up the music .

Daddy ice 😼😩
Where you at sexy ? I wanna spend tonight with you and baby aj .

Me
I'm picking up my bestie and sister , and okay you can .

Daddy ice 😼😩
Bet that up . Hit my phone once you done and at home .

I smiled and pulled off , me and ice actually been spending time together and he treat baby ant like he's his son .

I pulled up to the shop and blew the horn they hurried outside and got in .

I laughed and played butterflies while driving to the grocery store .

Kayla POV :

My momma had texted and told me she's sorry and she want me home but I didn't even bother it .

Shoota coming to get me tonight and I'm happy cause me and him have been together for almost 3 months and I'm excited .

I turned down the music because we was pulling in the store , tinky grabbed baby a and I hopped out .

I was walking past the car and I heard a couple argue I looked over and it was shoota and some bitch that looked young .

I walked over there and pulled shoota towards me " wtf is this " I said with tears coming out my eyes , " baby stop crying girl this is my lil sister " he said pulling me into a hug .

I actually been very emotional lately and I don't know why , I pushed him and walked away .

Sister my ass

" baby come here mane " he said as he smacked his teeth , " tayshawn leave me tf alone " I said flicking him off walking to my bestie where she had her arms out for me to hug .

" bestie you over here tripping that might be his sister she didn't say nun but mugged you " she said while shrugging her shoulders , I sighed then we went a little grocery shopping .

*
*
*
*
*
We was now home and all the grocery's was up and Laii was cooking some taco salad , I was laying on the couch watching Martin .

She yelled foods done and went into her room , I made my plate and went into my room and locked my door .

I haven't even been feeling the same , I looked in the mirror and notice I was gaining weight , omg I looked and sat back down and started to eat but before I could eat another bite my food came back up .

I just started to think about a lot of shit that happened and cried , I was done and I needed to go to the store .

" Laii can I use the keys I need to go the store real quick " I said , " yeah be back soon cause we got company " she said smirking I laughed to play it off and walked out .

I smiled and got into the car , I went to the Corner store to get me some medicine and some ginger ail .

I jumped into the car and headed back home , I walked in and ice , my bestie and shoota was sitting on the couch I looked shoota in the face and walked to my room .

A couple minutes later he walked in , I looked at him and closed my eyes into he began to say something .

" I haven't not once cheated on you , that was my friend that I call a sister and it's nonemore " he told me grabbing me so I can feel his manhood on my butt .

I smiled and told him " I trust you , please don't hurt me " as I closed my eyes again .

Shoota POV :

I felt bad for lying to her but shit me and ol girl don't got nothing going on fr .

She suck this dick from time to time and Kayla been acting funny so I'm really not feeling her I looked at her sleep then got up to shake .

I sent a texted to her phone and saw it ding , i shook my head then headed out the door , ice was up and I guess he was waiting on me to leave .

We both walked out and hopped in our cars and went our separate way

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

536K 20.5K 48
Brianni uses her sister's pictures and information to live her best social media life not knowing she'd meet the love of her life that way. Will he a...
135K 4.3K 32
Brittany has been on her ever since her whole family disowned her after having a beautiful baby girl. She is living paycheck to paycheck while also k...
57.3K 2.1K 42
Nzuri was just a bright 19-year-old girl who lived in the slums. She wished better for herself, but with an abusive father holding her back it seems...
200K 4.3K 37
Living In New York can Be hard I'm Only 19 and taking care of me and my 17 year old sister, Grew up with no Father he Died while trying to protect o...