The Best of Dramione

By DramionePotterhead

As a fellow Dramione shipper, I understand the need to scour through the internet in search of Dramiones that... More

Intro
Journals
A Very Granger Reunion
Potions
A Fine Institution
Fairy Stone
Roofies, or In Vino, Veritas
Out of Order
Dramione Drabbles and Ficlets
Isolation
He Was Brave Enough
A Constellation Name
Under the Lights
Red Hands

Graveyard Valentine

382 5 0
By DramionePotterhead

Blurb: Hermione thought she was the only person in the world who would spend Valentine's Day in a Graveyard, but she was wrong. He's there. Every single year, with his gloves, roses, and answers.

Status: COMPLETE [ONE SHOT]

Pairings: [Draco, Hermione]

Rating: T

Love-o-centage: 200%

xXx

Personal Comments:

Did I squeal, cry, and practically die reading this? Yes, yes I did. 'Graveyard Valentine' struck me to the core and I seriously doubt that a time will come wherein it wouldn't.

Do you know that feeling when you feel glum, but nothing can't really get that emotion out of your chest? Well, this one would hack your entire brain out and make you weep. It's forlorn, but it gives you hope. I just frigging love it.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7833160/1/Graveyard-Valentine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
459K 7.1K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
157K 3.3K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
343K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...