Siren Song (All Might x Reade...

Par Smemerline

Before he became Izuku's teacher, All Might was a young Symbol of peace. Amidst all the business of defeatin... Plus

Chapter 1: Serenade
Chapter 2: A Proposition
Chapter 3: Belongings
Chapter 4: Shopping
Chapter 5: Busy Day
Chapter 6: Do you even lift?
Chapter 7: Protein Powder
Chapter 8: Family
Chapter 9: Tartarus
Chapter 10: Cake
Chapter 11: Movies
Halloween special Pt.1
Halloween Pt. 2
Chapter 12: Routine
Chapter 13: Super Suit
Chapter 14: Coffee Shop
Chapter 15: Back to the Prison
Fixing stuff
Chapter 16: Lunch
Chapter 17: Girls Night
Chapter 19: The Dream
Requests?
Chapter 20: The Hangover
Chapter 21: Open Mic Night
Chapter 22: Runaway
Chapter 23: Pizza Time
Fan Art (Updated 11-3-19)
Chapter 24: Chiara
Chapter 25: So Close
Chaoter 25: An Offer
Chapter 26: Publicity
Halloween Special
Chapter 27: Reunited
Announcement: New cover
Update:
Chapter 28: Brienne
Chapter 29: Good Bye for Now
Chapter 30: Sorahiko
Chapter 31: Nana
Chapter 32: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 33: The Premiere
Chapter 34: Hiding Away
***Chapter 35: The Fitting***
Chapter 36: The Gala
******Chapter 37: Closer********
Chapter 38: The final confrontation
Chapter 39: The hospital
Chapter 40: Healing
The End

Chapter 18: The Bar

4.2K 187 387
Par Smemerline

As the party raged on, and with your friends nowhere in sight, you slid onto a barstool. A drink would occupy you until Saffron came and found you. Plus, after your confrontation with Toshinori, you realized you were much too aggravated to have a good time. Alcohol could fix that right?

"What can I get you?" One of the bartenders asked, sliding up to you and wiping off a freshly washed glass.

"Uh..." You had no idea what to order, you realized. "A shot of something, I guess,"

"Alright, what kind?" They asked, pulling a small glass out from the bar. You looked to the wall behind them, which was covered in different bottles of who knows what. You stared blankly at it, then looked to them, hoping for help.

"Not much of a drinker, are you?" They smiled kindly, turning around and grabbing a bottle of something in a peculiarly shaped bottle. It looked almost exactly like an alien head, with big black eyes, green glass, and everything. You chuckled at the sight of it. "Have some Outer Space vodka, it's my personal favorite." They poured out some and slid the shot glass to you. You thanked them and looked at it skeptically, but drank it anyways. This shot went down much smoother than the first of the night, possibly because you were getting too drunk to care at this point or because you were just getting more practiced at it.

"What do you think?" The bartender asked, holding the weird bottle in their hands.

"It's... It's definitely alcohol!" You sputtered, shaking your head to clear the nasty feeling it left with you.

"Her next one is on me," a man said, sliding up into the stool next to you and giving you a bright smile. He was a friendly enough looking guy, neatly dressed and handsome. His dark hair was neatly trimmed  and his face was sculpted and handsome with a jawline that could cut diamonds.

"Oh, thank you. But I really don't know what I'm doing up here. I'm just waiting for a friend." You admitted, rubbing your own arms nervously.

"First time clubbing?" He asked, ordering a drink for you.

"Well... yeah. I'm not much of a drinker, but I'm with my friends right now. I don't know where they went. It's supposed to be girls night." You didn't know why you were admitting this, but you felt the words spill from your mouth before you could stop them.

"Your first girls night, eh? Sounds like fun. I hope you have a good time," He smiled, handing the bartender his card. The bartender slid what you assumed was another long island iced tea to you. You hesitated a moment before taking it. Toshinori had said not to leave your drink unattended... or to accept drinks from strangers... but the stranger had never touched it, right? Screw Toshinori. You were going to get fucked up whether he liked it or not.

"Thank you," You told the man, who now had a similar drink of his own.

"How bout I keep you company until your friends show up? I'd hate for you to be all on your lonesome." He cast you another charming smile. Was he flirting with you? He was definitely flirting with you. This had never happened to you before. You didn't exactly hate it, he was pretty handsome after all, but this was new territory. You weren't sure what to do.

"Oh... uh... yeah! That'd be nice!" You tried to give him a dazzling smile, batting your eyelashes as you took another sip of your drink.

"Alright, what's your name, sweetheart?"

"(Y/N)," You replied simply.

"What do you do for a living," He asked curiously, loosening his tie as he leaned back in his barstool.

It took you a split second to think about how to describe your job situation. Were you unemployed? Technically yes and technically no... but you figured unemployment sounded less than impressive to a guy like him so you pulled something out of thin air. "I'm actually interning at All Might's hero agency." It wasn't technically a lie, and his eyes lit up when you told him.

"Really? You work for All Might? That's incredible! What do you do?"

"Mostly paperwork and stuff. Secretarial things. Nothing too important." Still not entirely the truth, but close enough that you didn't feel bad about lying.

"Still, that's incredible. I'm actually a hero myself. I work at a small agency here in town."

"Oh wow, that's great! Is it alright to ask what your quirk is?" You felt the heat from the alcohol creep up from your stomach, reaching into your head and then spreading to the rest of your body. This shit worked fast, you were on the fast track to getting shitfaced.

"They call me Steam Train. I can use steam from my shoulders to propel myself forward incredibly fast."

"Steam Train, catchy!" You weren't going to admit you'd never heard of him before. He seemed too proud of himself, you didn't want to harsh his vibe.

"Yeah, I'm nowhere near as big as All Might but I hope to be some day!"

" I believe in you," You smiled, placing a hand on his arm. He smiled at the contact.

"Well, if you believe in me I know I can do it." He placed his hand on top of yours and leaned in to you. The dazzling smile he gave you made your heart flip, but you pulled away casually and finished your drink. As you did this, you saw Saffron's head bob into sight, dragging Camilla behind her. She shoved her way through the crowd and joined you at the bar.

"(Y/N)! I thought you'd left! Where were you?" She asked, eying the man next to you.

"I couldn't find you, so I came to sit at the bar. This man bought me a drink."

"Oooh..." She continued assessing him. He gave her a smile, but she didn't seem impressed. Just as she looked like she was going to say something sassy, Camilla cut her off.

"Thanks for keeping an eye on (Y/N) for us. We'll take it from here. Girls night, and all. How bout a round of shots on me?"

He seemed disappointed that he was being dismissed, but Camillas offer seemed to appease him.

"Hell yeah! Thanks, dude!" He responded as Camilla flagged down the bartender. After your group finished their shots, Camilla wasted no time in dragging you away from your new friend and on to the dance floor. You waved over your shoulder to him as you were drug away, and he gave you a quick wink and another smile.

You didn't realize just how drunk you were until you were being pulled through the crowd of people to the center of the dancefloor. As the music pulsed through you, the lights caused your head to spin, making giggles bubble up and out of your mouth. It was a surreal experience, people bumping into you as your night began in full swing. Saffron turned to you once you were in the dead center of the dance floor.

Without missing a beat, she pulled on your arms and started dancing, laughing as she saw your confused expression. "Now's the part where you dance!" She instructed. Camilla slid up behind her, placing her hands on her hips and giving her a gentle kiss on the neck. Their movements synced and suddenly they were dancing together, the world around them unimportant.

"I don't know how to dance!" You shouted over the loud music.

"What? It's fine. Neither do I! Just sway your hips and stuff! Have a good time!"

Saffron and Camilla began swaying together to the beat, Saffrons arms reaching down to hold onto Camillas hands. You were completely forgotten.

When presented with such an awkward situation (dancing in front of a bunch of people), sober you would have chickened out and gone back to the bar to wait for Saffron and Camilla to be ready to leave. Vaguely drunk you, however, had a completely different idea. You were at the club, everybody was dancing, why didn't you just join them?

You weren't entirely sure of what you were doing, but with the liquid courage coursing through your veins you just decided to watch what the other women were doing and follow them. You felt like you were doing pretty good, as most drunks do. You swayed your hips in time with the music, trailing your hands up and down your body and into the air. You buried your hands in your hair and just let your inhibitions go. You found yourself completely forgetting that you'd never done this before, that you were mad at Toshi, that sober you would be mortified to be watching this. Instead you focused on having a good time.

The night divulged into a blur. Saffron grabbed your hips, dancing suggestively with you as you lost yourself in a fit of laughter. She was having just as good a time as you were. It was wonderful to be spending time with her. She really was the life of the party. You both seemed so worry free, as if nothing wrong could ever happen.

You drank more, danced a lot, and suddenly half of the night was over already before you even knew it. Camilla and Saffron had abandoned you momentarily in a fit of passion, and were currently having a drunken makeout session in the back corner of the club. You, however, were still having an amazing time as you danced amidst the sea of people.

Toshi had no idea what he was talking about, you decided, you were having the time of your life! Everything was great! Nothing could possibly go wrong! You decided to prove that by having one more drink before the night ended.

"Alright, but I'm cutting you off after this one, honey." The bartender explained, "I want you to be able to get home safe. Let me know when you and your friends are leaving and I'll call you a taxi."

Their kindness made you want to cry, but as you slammed back your last ice tea your forgot all out it, instead going absolutely wild on the dancefloor with all the other women. You danced with people you didn't know, hugged women who were your new best friends, and everyone was in love with the look you were sporting today. You felt absolutely incredible as you wobbled all around the dancefloor with everyone else.

"Care for a dance, beautiful?" The man from earlier slid up behind you, slipping his hands onto your hips.

"Sure!" You giggled, the alarm bells in your head completely muted by the stuff in your system. Something in the way he looked at you would usually catch you as odd, but you really weren't paying enough attention to notice it.

"Names Asahi, by the way, you never asked earlier." He smiled, spinning you around a bit too fast and pulling you against him. His hands remained on your hips and you slid your hands up around his the back of his neck, giving him a small smile.

"Sorry, I was too invested in hearing about your quirk," you said with a wink.

"Oh, I see. Well I seem to be pretty invested in how beautiful you are," He said. Sober you would have rolled your eyes at how corny it was, but as he leaned in closer to you and pressed his forehead against yours you couldn't help but giggle excitedly. It felt like the pinnacle of romance. "You're fucking precious." He complimented you, planting a small kiss on your nose. You felt your entire face heat up and turn red. No one had ever flirted with you like this before so you were utterly enthralled with it.

"You're pretty great yourself," You smiled, leaning back just enough to look into his eyes. You couldn't tell, but he was almost completely sober, and he could tell how absolutely shitfaced you were, but that didn't seem to stop him from leaning forward and planting a hungry kiss on your lips.

It took you by surprise, but you weren't really in a position to resist. You'd never kissed anyone before, and now you were practically making out with this stranger. His lips pressed forcefully against yours and he pulled your hips harder against him. His teeth nipped at your bottom lip and it felt like you couldn't even pull away. On one hand, you were excited to be having your first kiss with someone so handsome, but on the other hand you really didn't want it to be with some stranger at a club. And he wasn't particularly good at it anyways. He was all tongue and spit, it just felt wrong.

Your head swimmed from lack of oxygen and eventually you had to push him away to come up for air. Things started to feel wrong as you gasped in oxygen. He tried to pull you in for another kiss, but you turned your head and released your grip on the back of his neck.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asked sweetly, not relaxing his forceful grip on your hips.

"I- uh. There's so many people here. I don't wanna... How about we just keep dancing?" You offered, swallowing the sudden panic you felt in your throat. You realized you didn't want to be there with him on the dancefloor. You didn't want to kiss him, you didn't want to dance with him. He was giving off bad vibes and you were just now picking up on it. You needed to get out of there.

"Alright, I've gotcha. How about we head back to my place? We can continue there," He snuck another unwanted kiss onto your lips with a sly smile.

"I really don't... I think I should go find my friends... I don't feel so good," You said more quietly, trying to remove his hands from your waist.

"What? Don't go! The night is young. How about I go and get you some water?" He smiled. Something in his eyes made you flat out refuse.

"No... I'm going to find my friends."

"Baby, don't be a tease." His grip on you tightened. "Let's go back to my place."

"N-no," you said again, pushing his hands away from you and beginning to slip into the crowd. "I'm going now."

"Hey!" He protested, grabbing onto your wrist. "Come on, don't be a prude. Stay with me!"

"No! I said no! Leave me alone!" You ripped your hands out of his and started to push through the crowd. You didn't know if he was behind you, and you didn't care. You needed to get out of there. The air felt stagnant, everything was too overstimulating. You couldn't find Saffron, didn't see any familiar faces. You started to panic.

As you rushed towards the exit your breaths came in short gasps. The world started spinning around you and you just made it out the door before you collapsed onto your hands and knees, successfully scraping and bloodying them on the concrete. As you landed on your hands and knees your stomach lurched, emptying most of its contents in a few forceful heaves over the curb of the sidewalk and in to the street.

"Woah! Woah! Hey!" Akemi the bouncer took a step back as you stumbled out the door. "Dude, you okay?" He hesitantly walked towards you, pulling your hair away from your face as you continued to empty your stomach.

You didn't answer, instead you tried to catch your breath and steady your heartbeat. Once you'd finished vomiting your crawled back to the wall of the building as Akemi watched on. You leaned up against the cement wall and pulled your knees up to your chest. You heard someone else leave the club and greet  the bartender, you prayed it was Saffron.

"She was just getting a little overwhelmed," A masculine voice explained to Akemi. "I'll take her home and get her to bed. I think she's had too much to drink. Don't worry about it."

Your head snapped up as Akemi shrugged and turned his attention elsewhere. You didn't want to go home with that man from the bar, that was the last thing you wanted. You tried to look up at the man and glare at him, but the sudden movement had your head and stomach swirling. His hands were suddenly on you, trying to lift you up and take you away. You tried to protest, but you couldn't say anything and you thought you were on the verge of vomiting again. You only had one option, one chance at escape. You reached quickly into your purse and gripped the thick plastic held within. With fumbling fingers you unattached the lanyard from the plastic, setting off the alarm and startling the man enough that he dropped you.

"Holy shit! What the hell is that?" The man recoiled, reaching into your purse and pulling out the alarm. He replaced the lanyard but it was too late for him, you'd regained Akemi's attention.

"What the hell was that?" He asked the man trying to take you.

"Nothing, just this thing went off on accident. We were just getting going." He tried to grab you again.

"Okay- Wait a minute...I don't recall you coming with her today. Do you know her?" He grabbed the man's arm and pushed it away.

"(Y/N)? Yeah, we go way back. We met during her internship at Might Towers." You really regretted giving the man so much personal information. He was definitely going to kidnap you and do god knows what to you at his house and you weren't well enough to fight him.

"Really? Well, she looks pretty shitfaced, and she pulled on a personal alarm, so I just need to be sure." Akemi said, making your heart plummet. The man smiled in satisfaction and grabbed your arm again, but Akemi shooed him away one more time. "Let me just check with Saffron to make sure this is okay. I'd hate for them to get separated."

"Saffron? Oh, you don't need to do that. I already talked to her." He forcefully grabbed your arm this time and started to drag you away. Akemi stepped in once again.

"Listen, bud. I'm talking to her whether you like it or not. Something isn't right.  I'm not letting you take this girl who's on the verge of blacking out home with you."

"Do you know who I am?" He asked, "I'm Steam Train, the hero? I wouldn't do anything to an innocent person!"

"Alright, I've heard enough. I don't care who you are, you're not going to take her home with you. Get out of here, before I make you." Akemi shoved the man back, standing defensively over you.

He looked between you and Akemi, deciding whether it was worth it to fight this man or not. With a disgusted shake of his head, the man turned and walked down  the opposite end of the street and out of view. You breathed a shaky sigh of relief. Akemi squatted down in front of you to check on you.

"You alright, sweetheart?" He asked, tilting your face up by the chin to meet his eyes. Your eyes floated this way and that, unable to focus. "Holy shit you're gone. I'm gonna call Saff. Hang tight, kiddo." He reached to his belt and pulled out a walkie talkie. "Hey, if you see if a girl with curled red hair, american, with a girl with dark blue hair have her come outside immediately. Tell her her friend needs her."

You closed your eyes and laid your head back against the wall. You were trying your best not to throw up again. You hoped that Saffron would hurry.

"Is there anyone else I can call for you kid? Maybe you should go to the hospital. You might have alcohol poisoning."

"Alcohol poisoning? (Y/N) What the hell? Are you okay?" Saffron burst out the door, followed closely by Camilla. "Jesus, honey. How much did you drink? I should've kept a better eye on you."

"She burst out the door and collapsed over there before vomiting. Some guy was following her and tried to force her home. I didn't let him, obviously."

"Thank you, Akemi. I can always count on you. Now give me your hand, (Y/n). Camilla, poke her."

You opened your eyes just enough to see Saffron grab your hand. She held it over to Camilla, who produced a small sliver of metal from the tip of her finger which she used to slice your finger. The blade quickly retracted back into her finger as saffron wiped your blood onto her finger and popped it into her mouth.

"Ow," You moaned, trying to pull your hand back to yourself. You watched as Saffron closed her eyes, computing whatever info your blood had to offer her in her head.

"Holy shit, (Y/N). Your blood alcohol level is .23. That almost alcohol poisoning. You're lucky they cut you off or you could've gotten really fucking sick. Jesus. I'm sorry, honey. I should've watched you better."

"What should we do? Call a Taxi?" Camilla asked, preparing to lift you up and carry you home. Her arms began to slip under you, but the movement was unwanted and almost had you retching again. You pushed her away. You didn't want to go in a Taxi. You didn't want Camilla to carry you... You only had one thing on your mind: Toshi. You needed him to save you again.

"T-Toshi," You moaned, hoping someone would hear you. They just needed to get Toshi. He'd take you home. You didn't want to sleep on Saffrons couch, you didn't want to ride in a taxi, you just wanted to go home. Your words fell on deaf ears.

"Cam, you go close our tabs. I'm gonna go try and wave down a taxi. Can you watch her for two more minutes, Akemi?" She seemed entirely sober at this point, her only goal now was to get you home safe.

"I can do that," Akemi said as the two girls went off on their own missions. "Hang in there, sweetheart. You'll be home soon. Try not to go so hard next time, huh?"

"Toshi..." You whimpered again, reaching for your purse.

"Is there someone you wanna call? Here, let me help you." Akemi grabbed your bag from you and opened your phone, flipping through the contacts until he found Toshi's number. "Do you want me to call or do you wanna do it? Can you do it?"

"Me..." You mumbled, reaching out meekly for the phone.

"Alright," He said, pressing the call button. He held the phone to your ear as you listened to the ringing. It only took a few seconds for Toshi to pick up. He must've been sitting by the phone. The thought made you smile.

"(Y/N)? Hello? Is everything okay?" His voice was frantic, worried.

"C-Come get me... please," You mumbled, your voice a barely audible and slurred whisper.

"Of course," You could already hear him on the move, "Are you okay? Are you safe?"

"Yeh," You mumbled again. Your head slumped against Akemi's hand. You couldn't really say anything else. He took the phone away and put it to his own her.

"Hey, this is Akemi. The bouncer of the club (Y/N) was at. She's... well she'd incredibly drunk. Saffron is trying to get a cab home, but (y/N) keeps saying your name and wanted to call you. Yeah.... Uhuh.... Alright. Well, we'll see you in a moment. Thanks... bye" Akemi hung up the phone and put it back in your bag. "He's coming to get you."

"Thanks..." You mumbled again, closing your eyes. The world still wouldn't stop spinning.

"God, are there no taxis in this city? I'm going to have to call someone!" Saffron huffed, making her way back to you. "How ya doing, (Y/N)?"

You groaned in response.

"She called someone called Toshi. He said he was going to come get her."

"Oh god, here comes the warden," Saffron rolled her eyes. Akemi looked at her questioningly. "He's her... roommate. He was really worried about her going out with me. He knows I like to party a little too hard sometimes I guess."

"Well, he's right. You must be a bad influence. Look at her!" Akemi joked while gesturing to you. Saffron squatted down in front of you.

"Listen, (Y/N), I'm so so sorry I took my eyes off of you. I will never let that happen again. You probably won't remember most of this but I promise this will never happen again. Please don't stop being my friend because I was being an idiot tonight! I like hanging out with you,". Your previous observation of her being sober must've been wrong, because drunk tears were spilling freely down her cheeks now.

"Shut up, Saff," You whispered jokingly in response. Camilla came out a moment later and looked at the scene.

"Saff, why are you crying?" She asked, obviously the most sober of you all, besides Akemi.

"I'm worried (Y/N) won't be my friend anymore!" She cried, standing up to hug Camilla,  who rolled her eyes.

"Oh my god, Saff, honey. She's not going to stop being your friend. Chill. Let's focus on getting her home, alright?"

"She called Toshi in," Saffron sighed.

"Shit... Well let's just wait then. Prepare for a lecture." Camilla sighed as well.

"Sorry..." You mumbled, feeling worse by the second. It wasn't just general nausea that consumed you, but an overwhelming guilt as well.

"It's alright, hon. You did what would make you feel better. That's fine. He'll be here in a minute." She comforted you. Saffron continued crying into her shoulder.

You only had to wait a few more moments for Toshinori to arrive. You had your eyes closed, but you could hear the loud thump of his shoes as he landed on the ground. He must've jumped the whole way there.

"Holy shit! All Might?" Akemi gasped, backing up a bit. Toshinori ignored him in favor of squatting down in front of you. It was taking all of your energy just to stay conscious and not suffocate on your own spit.

"What happened? Is she drugged?" He asked Saffron, his voice harsh and serious. He tilted your chin up with his finger and tried to look into your half-lidded eyes. You couldn't focus on anything in particular, but you could see the outlines of people. Specifically, you could see the outline of Toshinori's blonde hair.

Camilla spoke up first, "She's okay... We all had a little too much to drink. Saff and I got... distracted... and (Y/N) must've gotten really hammered while we were gone. She disappeared for awhile and we found here out here with Akemi. Akemi said someone was trying to force her to come home with him. She threw up too. We were trying to get a cab when she called you."

"Her BAC is .23," Saffron admitted.

".23? Holy shit, (Y/N). Is she going to be okay?"

"Just keep her hydrated... lots of water... She should be fine," Saffron sniffed and wiped her eyes.

"Will you ladies be able to get home okay?" Toshi asked, still looking you over. He had to decide what to do with you. The fastest way would be to jump you home, but you would probably throw up again. Taking a taxi would be too slow. He wanted to get you home instantly. Instead, he decided he'd just run. He'd do his best not to jostle you too much. It was the best option in his mind. He'd get you home, call the doctor just in case, and then make sure you got a good night's sleep. You'd be in for a long lecture on the dangers of alcohol poisoning in the morning.

"We'll be fine. I called a cab. Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Camilla asked.

"Yeah, I want to get her home and call the doctor. We will talk later," He pointed to Saffron disapprovingly.  Had you been in any state of mind to do it, you would've tried to defend her. You were an adult, you were responsible for yourself. You were the one who drank so much,  it wasn't Saffron's fault. You decided to tell him all this tomorrow after a good night's sleep. Yeah, sleep sounded really nice right then.

"Alright... I'm really sorry..." Saffron looked sheepishly at the floor.

"We'll talk about it later... (Y/N), are you ready to go?" He asked, doing his best to keep you awake.

You twitched your head a little in an attempt at a nod. He took that as a yes. You felt his large arms slip under your body and slowly lift you up. Your head rolled back limply as the world spun around you. You groaned and pressed your lips closed, willing the contents of your stomach to stay inside of your body.

"It's gonna be okay, (Y/N). We'll be home soon. Camilla, text me as soon as you guys get home. If anything happens don't hesitate to call me."

"Alright, I will. See ya, (Y/N)."

You groaned at them as your goodbye and soon you were zooming through the air faster than you could comprehend. You could feel the cool night air zoom past you as Toshi moved. You couldn't tell whether or not he was flying or just running really fast, but regardless you were in the lobby of Might Towers and back to your room in no time.

As the elevator pinged open you felt the cool refreshing air of the conditioned apartment. Toshinori sighed and kicked off his boots.

"We're home," he whispered quietly as he carried you to your room. He pulled the covers of your bed back and placed you under them, pulling them up to your chin. He tucked you in tightly and then turned and left without a word.

A few minutes later he came back with a few things in his hands. He placed a large glass of water on your bedside table and a trash can next to your bed.

"Just in case you need to throw up and can't make it to the bathroom," He explained. "I'd help put some pajamas on but you're way to drunk for any of that."

You nodded slowly, your eyes slowly focusing on him. He looked stressed. The worry lines on his forehead were deep and prominent. He looked at you for a moment, unsure what to do. Your stomach was still spinning and every minute you felt closer and closer to vomiting. You looked absolutely miserable, pitiful. Your makeup was all smudged and ruined. Your hair was mussed up and your clothes were all rumpled. You looked like a mess, and he hated to see you like that. Not just because you looked like you put your makeup on in the dark, but because he knew your smudged lipstick meant more than that you had just drank a lot that night. He knew, based on what Camilla had told him, that some man had tried to force you home with him. His lips had obviously been all over you. His disgusting hands had been on your body, his filthy gaze had probably ogled you. The thought made his blood boil. His fists clenched and he grit his teeth.

"T-Toshi?" You spoke up, not noticing how angry he was. You needed to sit up, to drink water. The little common sense you had left told you it's what you needed to do to not die.

"What?" He asked, his voice soft. It was hard to feel so angry with you right in front of him. As he watched you he felt the anger melt away.

"Help? Need... water..." You slurred. It felt like there was nothing but cotton in your mouth.

"Of course," He said, slipping his hand underneath you and pulling you up. He lifted the glass to your lips and waited patiently as you drank. He let you back down and you smiled at him. You were so grateful to have him there, even though you were still kind of mad.

"You're so pitiful when you're drunk, you know that?" He half smiled, tucking a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

You couldn't do much other than shrug and smile at him. Your body was practically one giant noodle at that point. In the comfort of your bed you felt sleep tug at your eyelids. You were exhausted and needed rest more than you needed water.

"Sleep well, sweetheart," He whispered to you, noticing as your eyelids began to drift shut. He had a lot of questions he wanted to ask you: had that man done anything inappropriate to you? Had he hurt you? Did he need to go find him? Was that all that happened that night? But he decided those would wait. You needed rest right now, and he would watch over you to make sure you got it. He absentmindedly put his hand on your back and started rubbing. As your breathing slowed and you fell into a deep sleep Toshi let himself relax a little. You were home, you were asleep, you were safe.

After a few minutes he left your room and made a call to the doctor, who informed him that you would probably be okay, but he should keep you hydrated and check on your often to make sure you didn't choke on your own vomit.He grimaced at the thought. Next, he set himself up with a blanket on the couch. He didn't bother finishing the movie he started earlier, he hadn't really been paying attention anyways. Instead, he laid there in silence, both hoping for sleep and hoping that he could stay awake in case you needed him. He waited up for Saffrons text to let him know she was home, but as soon as he received that he gave in to the temptations of sleep.

That night, he had fitful dreams of you.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

865 8 7
At first Aizawa and Toshinori never really payed much attention to their relationship, they just considered it 'professional'. But after All Might ha...
4.6K 253 30
((𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍)) Young Mizuki Kori was dared to f...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
9.3K 231 15
Deep down, Toshinori had seen Midoriya as more than just his student or his successor for One for All. To him, he had seen him like the son he never...