Mob Psycho 100 Male Character...

By Toshirolover

I love this anime so request away people! More

Request are open Mob Psycho 100 Lovers!
Kageyama Shiego (Mob) X Psychic Neko Reader |Neko in heat| Lemon 🍋
Shigeo Kageyama (Mob) X Esper Reader |Stuck in the Closet| Fluff ☁

I have a DeviantArt account.

545 1 1
By Toshirolover

Hello, my beautiful followers. This isn't a new chapter but an update because I don't want people thinking that someone is stealing my stories in DeviantArt. I feel honor that you guys are looking out for me and I thank you. I have a devianart account and the username is Shine-lover. I will put a link to my DeviantArt so you guys and ladies can check it out. So please don't comment on my stories in DeviantArt saying I am stealing because you are talking to me Toshirolover. But I do feel the love that everyone is looking out for me and thank you very much. I will put the same thing as in here for my other books so please read this and my description from my profile too. Also in DeviantArt, I will post only fluff stories because I don't want to post lemon stories in my DeviantArt okay. Thank you for understanding and please continue to read my books, please.

https://www.deviantart.com/shine-lover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.5K 171
@brandolover21 on tiktok not proof read, sorry if there's any mistakes <3
147K 10.8K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
166K 8.8K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
156K 7.1K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...