Shigeo Kageyama (Mob) X Esper Reader |Stuck in the Closet| Fluff ☁

~Your POV~

I was a esper and in the Telepathy Club. Because I heard that someone name Mob was in the Body Improvement Club. And I heard it was together with the Telepathy Club because their room had room for their equipment. And my best friend Tome Kurata and she is the person that told me about Mob. She told me that he was esper and I told her that I'm a esper too. She surprised but got over it then got an idea. She told me I should join her club because I wasn't in any club. So I join her club and I meet the famous Mob. Mob and his friends from the Body Improvement enter the room. I got up and walk toward Mob and look at him.

"Um I will like to talk to you in private, Mob." I said to him. He look at me with a emotionless and nod his head. I smile then grab his hand and walk out of the room. I was walking toward the back of the school then stop. I look at Mob then look around our surrounding then stop.

"I'm a esper just like, Mob." I said to him. He look at me with a confused look because he might think I was joking. I sigh then I lift one finger and made Mob float in the air. Mob gasped then look at me.

"You're really are a esper!" Mob screamed to me. I smile then put him down then pull my hand toward him.

"Nice to meet you, Mob. My name is (First name) (Last name) and the same year as you." I said to him. He blush and scratch his cheek then grab my hand and shake it.

"Well it's nice meet you, (Last name). My name is Kageyama Shigeo and the same year as you too." Mob said to me. I smile then Mob look at me.

"But people call me Mob. You can call me Mob if you want, (Last name)." Mob said to me. I nod and smile then the bell rang. That meant that class is going to start, so I look Mob.

"Let's go, Mob!" I said to him. Mob smile and nod then I grab his hand and run toward the doors. I open it and we enter the school then we went to our classroom. I wave him goodbye and he wave goodbye to me too.

~Three months pass and Mob's POV~

I was assigned to get some supplies from the janitor's closet. I was walking toward the janitor's closet until I bump into someone. We both fell to the ground with a "thump". I look at the person and it was my friend (Your name). I turn red because after knowing her for about three month and I fell in love with her. She was different from Tsubomi and she notice me. She care about me and didn't care if I didn't show emotion. She knew what I was feeling and I was happy. I turn red and look away then (Your name) notice who I was and smile.

"Hey, Mob! How are you doing?" (Your name) asked me. I turn redder and look at her.

"I was assigned to get some supplies from the janitor's closet for my class." I said to her. She nod and smile at me.

"Me too, Mob! Let's go together!" (Your name) said to me. I turn red and nod my head next thing I knew (Your name) grab my hand and start running toward the janitor's closet. I was super red now and I was about to faint. Until (Your name) stop in front of the janitor's closet. (Your name) open the door and enter the room along with me. I close the door then (Your name) looked for a switch until she was hit by something. (Your name) was hit by a metal string, so she grab it and it was a switch for the lights. She pull it and the lights turn on and now we can see. We looked for the supplies that we needed and we kind of found some of the supplies.

"Did you found your supplies, Mob?" (Your name) asked me. I shake my head then I looked at (Your name).

"Did you found your supplies, (Your name)?" I asked her. She nod then she look at me.

"Well I will help you find them, Mob." (Your name) said to me. I turn red and nod my head.

"Thanks, (Your name)." I said to her. (Your name) smile and I told her what I was looking for. It took two minutes and she found the supplies that I needed. I was in front of her and grab it and thank her. I moved backward and accidentally move a broom that was next to me. It fall down quickly and hit the door knob. The door knob fell to the ground and now we were stuck in the janitor's closet. I panic and look at (Your name) and bow to her.

"I'm sorry, (Your name)!" I scream to her. She smile at me then look at me.

"It's okay, Mob. We can just bang on the door until someone hear us and get out of here." (Your name) said to me. I nod and we both bang on the door. We keep banging on the door until our hands are red.. We stop and looked at each other and sigh.

"It's not working. We have to wait until the janitor comes and open the door." (Your name) said to me. I nod my head then we both sit on the floor and wait.

~Ten minutes pass~

We were still sitting on the floor and waiting. I was a nervous wrecked because I was sitting next to (Your name). I was trying to calm me down because I felt myself going to 80%. (Your name) notice this and look at me.

"Are you okay, Mob?" (Your name) asked me. I gulped and nod then she got close to me. My whole face went red and now I was 89%.

"Mob I have to tell you something real important." (Your name) said to me. I look at her and nod.

"I like you, Mob!" (Your name) said to me. I turn red and screamed.

"What?!!" I screamed to her. (Your name) turn red and look at me.

"I really like you, Mob." (Your name) said to me. I turn redder and steam came out of my head. I fell to the ground and my eyes were dizzy. (Your name) got worry and hover over me and look at me.

"Mob! Are you okay?!" (Your name) asked me. I nod my head and she sigh in relief. Then I look at her with a serious look.

"(Your name)! I like you too!" I screamed to her. She gasped then began to cry. I panic and was wondering what to do until she look at me.

"It's alright, Mob. I'm just happy crying because you feel the same like me." (Your name) said to me. I calm down and smile. (Your name) smile too then got close to me. (Your name) kiss me and I was surprised but then kiss her back. We were kissing about three minutes and we pull away from each other. We were panting then we look at each other.

"That was amazing, Mob.~" (Your name) said to me. I turn red and nod my head.

"Yeah! It was so amazing, (Your name)." I said to her. She smile then I lean toward her and kiss her again. Her eyes widen but she close her eyes and kiss me back. Next thing we knew the door was open and we see the janitor. We pull away from each other and turn red. The janitor just sigh then look at her.

"Why are two middle scholars kiss in the janitor's closet?" The janitor asked us. We turn red then we got up and look at the janitor.

"We were getting supplies for our class and we got our supplies. But then a broom hit the door knob and it broke. We couldn't get out and we try banging on the door and that didn't work." (Your name) said to the janitor. The janitor nod then let us get out with the supplies we had. We walk toward our classroom while holding hands. I look at (Your name) and smile.

"So we are going out right, (Your name)?" I asked her. She nod and smile.

"Yup! We're boyfriend and girlfriend, Mob." (Your name) said to me. I turn red and smile then we arrived at our classroom and we look at each other. (Your name) kiss me then let go off my hand and walk toward her classroom. I walk toward my classroom with a big smile on my face. Me and (Your name) explain to our teachers; why we were late and they believe us because the janitor told our teacher. So after school; we meet each other and went on a date.

~The end and I hope Blueberry_Camille like this story and sorry if this story short and still taking requests.~