Kidnapped|Taegi FF

By hyukascafee

Kidnapped AU Taegi "In other news, 16 year old Min Yoongi Has been reported Missing, if you have any informat... More

Intro
Characters
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Epilogue
End

12

2.1K 76 3
By hyukascafee

About Four years later Yoongi already Finished High School now he was in College.

It took him about a year For him to succeed about The Whole Tae problem.

It Wasn't when His phone went off while he supposedly was watching a Movie, but Ended up sleeping.

He looked at His Phone and Found out that it was his Best friend Jimin so He answered.

"Hey Jimin"

"Yoonie I Have some great news to tell you!!"

"Spill it.."

"Soo, I heard that Taehyung already came out of Jail This morning. And I was wondering if you wanted to come with Me.."

At this Moment Yoongi didn't speak, he started to cry, He could not believe His Tae was Out of Jail

"P-please Take Me Jimin...I Need to see Tae-Tae.."

"Alright Yoonie I'll Pick you Up in a few"

"Thanks Jiminie..!"

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★
Oki I'm so sOrrY That THis was A SmOl ChaPter

I WAs lAzY As Fudge!!

BuT Anyways I'll Update TOmmOrow Or Later TONIGhT If I Can't sleep ;-;

Anyways I Hope You Enjoyed this Chapter :')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
7.7K 143 10
Set directly after the end of Season 3 of Teasing Master Takagi-San. It's Spring Break time and Nishikata is feeling lonely. He challenges Takagi-san...
2.7K 115 9
What if Selene had a twin brother? Join Vilkas, who's family was killed by Viktor. An elder vampire, who unknown to the Lycan, took his sister and ma...
13.4K 242 4
3 short stories written 2 years ago. Constructive criticism is always welcomed.