She Made Me Fall in Love (A S...

Door CyndyRadke

Read threw the eyes of Brian Haner Jr, a.k.a Synyster Gates, as he slowl falls in love for the first time. Se... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chaptee Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Nine

1.1K 27 10
Door CyndyRadke

That morning, I woke up with Cyndys faced buried in my arm. But I didn't just wake up, I was woken up, to Zacky and Brandy going at it. I rubbed my eyes with one hand and looked over. Sure enough, I saw Zackys bear ass. Cyndy started growling in her sleep. I pulled her close to me, wrapping both arms around her, the covered both of us up. Their noses got louder and louder, so I hugged Cyndy as tight as I could, waking her up.

"Brain." She said looking at me.

I smiled, "Morning."

She looked at me funny, then her eys got wide when she heard what was going on.

"Oh my god!" She yelled, hugging onto me tight.

I couldnt help but laugh.

Then we heard, Brandy yelling at Zacky.

"You can come out now." Zacky said, aggervated.

Cyndy started to peep out of the covers, but I stopped her.

"Let me make sure its safe.' I laughed as I looked out of the covers.

Brandy was not in the room and Zacky just yanked his pants on.

"Okay, were good." I laughed pulling the cover off of us.

Brandy stomped out of the bathroom and glared at Zacky as she sat down on the bed, "Your an ass."

I just laughed as I grabbed my camo cargo shorts from my bag, quickly putting them on. I grabbed my white jeresy from my bag as well and put it on.

Cyndy grabbed her bag and put on a pair of ripped jeans over her shorts, and left my shirt on.

"Going to wear that?" I asked her.

She smiled proudly and threw he bag over her shoulder.

"Bus call!" Johnny yelled from the hall.

I grabbed my bag and grabbed Cyndy's hand, then followed Zacky and Brandy out the door.

We quickly got to the venue and went into the dressing room. I pulled Cyndy onto my lap and kissed her.

Johnny shook his head, "So figure your mystery girl out?"

I nodded my head and hugged onto her.

"How you going to deal with her leaving tonight?" Shadz asked as he pulled off his jacket.

I shook my head. I did not want to talk about that. I didnt want her to leave, but I knew she had too.

"Sound check." Our manager said sticking his head into the dressing room.

After sound check, fans were starting to be let in, so we all changed into out stage outfit. I threw on my white v-neck and wore my light deim colored studded jacket, with a pair of black jeans with knee wholes. I put on my white and brown boots, then sat down on the couch next to Cyndy. I propped my feet on the table and grabbed Cyndy's leg.

She looked at my shoes, then at me, "Those are werid looking."

"Dissing my shoes?" I said sounding hurt.

She smiled.

I shook my head, "Whatever."

She gasped and slapped my leg, then crossed her arms.

I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Are you ready?" Zacky said as he put on his deim vest.

I shurgged my shoulders, "We have like three bands to wait for."

He looked at Brandy, then me.

"No. Im not." I said serious.

Brandy and Cyndy looked at me, werid.

"Me either." Zacky said sadly.

Brandy then looked at him, like she wanted to know what he was thinking, but she was never going to know. I was the only one he would tell, speically if it had to do with her. Same with Cyndy. I was dealing with her leaving in a few short hours and I was ready to talk to Zacky about it.

We all sat and talked, till the last band was down to their last few songs, then all of us bad our way back stage, grabbing our gear, getting geared up. Matt Berry handed me my inner ear and battery pack. I slipped on my white pin stripe guitar and he clipped my battey on the back strapped. I stuck my inner ear in and started warming my fingers up, then walked to the side of the stage behind Cyndy and Brandy. Zacky was alreayd standing over there, then Johnny joined us.

"Are you excited?" I asked Cyndy.

She smiled and nodded her head.

"Places!" Jason yelled as the lights on the stage got dark.

I grabbed Cyndys face and kissed her with passion.

She looked up at me, kinda freaked out, that I put so much meaning in that kiss, then it hit me. I was falling in love with her.

The crowed screamed behind me as the curtin opened.

I kissed her again, then looked her in the eye, "You made my fall."

She looked at me confussed.

"I love-" I started to say, but Jason grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me toward the stage.

I looked out and Aarin was sitting at his drums. Zacky just walked pasted me and out on the stage. I closed my eys and took a deep breath as Jason pushed me and I ran out. I walked across the stage and showed the crowed my guitar and they screamed. I looked over to the side and Cyndy looked excited, yet very confused.

Matt came running out, breaking my focus on Cyndy.

"How you doing Orlando!!!" He yelled.

The crowed cheered and I started into Shepherd of Fire.

Middle of the set, I felt more alive then ever. I didn't really understand why, but I did. I started playing buried alive and it was quiet. I looked over a Cyndy and she was smiling at me. It was one of the best feelings I have ever had.

Before I knew it, the show was over. I slipped my guitar off and waved it around, then ran to the side stage, handing it to Jason. I instantly kissed Cyndy, then ran back out, tossing my pics to the crowed.

"Florida brings the heat!" Shadz yelled as we all walked off stage.

We pilled into the dressing room and I leaned again the wall, pulling Cyndy to me, holding onto her closely.

"What a show boys!" Johnny said falling on the couch.

I rested my head on Cyndy shoulder and looked at Zacky. He was standing in the corner next to the couch, talking to Brandy. He seamed kind of upset and he confided in Brandy. I knew it was going to be hard for him to let her go, so I started feeling bad I brought Cyndy along. I knew Zacky was getting attached.

"Let's go see a few fans." Aarin said heading for the door.

I sighed and held onto Cyndys hand as I followed him to the buses with Zacky and Brandy behind me.

A few fans were gathered around. I kissed Cyndys cheek and left her at the bus, then walked over to the fans, greeting them.

One by one the fans slowly started leaving, but that also ment, it was getting time for is to leave as well. And that ment, no more Cyndy.

"Brian." Cyndy said as I walked up to her, "my rides on it's way."

I sighed, "where's Brandy?"

"Her and Zacky went to talk when Johnny came out." She told me.

I slightly laughed, "I didn't notice he left."

She nodded her head with a sad look.

"Come here." I said as I warped my arms around her.

She hugged onto me right. I could tell she didn't want to leave. I didn't want her to either.

"Brian." She said looking at me, "what do we do now?"

I shook my head and kissed her.

A car pulled up and honked it's horn as a crazy guy stepped out and yelled, breaking our kiss up.

I kind of glared at the guy.

"Come on damn it, get Brandy!" The guy barked out.

I didn't like him.

Cyndy rolled her eyes, "Okay Conor."

"Who's that guy?" I asked her.

She just shook her head and went on the bus to get Brandy and he bag. She shortly came back off with a cried out Brandy. I saw the tears form in Cyndys eyes as she started to the car.

I snatched her bag off her shoulder and carried it to the car for her.

"I'll miss you." She told me as I opened her door.

I smiled and kissed her, "I'll miss you too."

"I'm late let's go!" That guy yelled.

I glared at him, "hold on god damn it."

He shut up real fast.

Cyndy laughed and smiled at me.

I kissed her one last time before shutting the door, watching her drive off. I turns to the bus, then realized, I forgot to get her number. I turned back around and she had just pulled out. There was no use in running her down.

"Come on, we have to be in Texas by tomorrow night." Shadz called out for me.

I shook my head and walked on the bus.

"Are we really driving straight in?" Aarin asked.

Shadz nodded his head, "afraid so."

"So how about it Gates, find the girl of your dreams?" Johnny asked me.

I nodded my head and stayed quiet.

"Cat got your tongue? Did your girl steal it?" Aarin joked.

I glared at him, "She made me fall in love with her in three days. I didn't get her number."

"Damn." Aarin said shocked.

I snatched a bottle of tequila and went to my bunk. I planned on drinking myself to sleep tonight.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

115K 3.7K 66
Brian's finally learned to accept the things he cannot change. Losing Jackie again was all it took for him to realize that things happen for a reason...
3.4K 142 19
Where a world is overrun with the press talking about controversial issues, a man called Brian is starting up a controversy of his own.
36.1K 670 20
Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction... Brittany gets out of an abusive relation ship and stay's with her friends Gwen and Synyster Gates in their story, Sy...
18.9K 521 20
Kelly North has been single for a long time until she decides to go to Electric's club opening night. At the club she meets a tall, handsome stranger...