My Crappy Blood-line [Complet...

By TeeHarper

[Completed] I was forced to leave my pack. I was forced to stay away from them for two years. Now returning... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Epilogue

Part 23

3.1K 88 3
By TeeHarper

All Rights Reserved

Do you guys like the book so far? (PS: I would like an answer to this question.)

Umm, there's a new POV in here. Don't worry about it. You'll understand once we get a bit into it. Just read and be happy. Let your worries go away:)

**********************

Matt's POV:

I sit in my office at my desk starring out the window at the pouring rain. My hair sticks out from how many times I've run my hand through it. The papers on my desk are numerous and cluttering. How the hell did she do it? How did she run the pack so well? And then of course, my thoughts drift to Abby. I can smell her orange-scented shampoo, still fresh from being out of the shower. I can feel her small hands on my back making my muscles loosen. I see her eyes--pale blue, soul-piercing eyes. Her lips work against mine in ways I'll never be able to experience with any other person.

But it's not just her physical attributes, although those were great, they weren't the reason I felt feelings for her. She was smart, funny, sarcastic, and strong. I don't think I would like it any other way. I was like some love sick puppy. I don't know why I did what I did when I'm around her. I can just feel my alpha side coming out, and I have to fight it. It wants to rip Abbigail apart. I won't let that happen. I have to keep control.

Because I love her.

In all this time that we've been together, even the first time I realized she was my mate, I loved her. How could I not? Yes, I had some problems with the whole fact that she left the pack, but the reasons were good. I wish she hadn't left to stay at the Park's. I had been such a jerk. Always was.

I couldn't help it. My alpha side just kicked in, and I had to do my best to restrict it. The only time I felt relief was when I was kissing her--when I had her in my arms. I feel like, if we were to fully mate, I would be able to control myself. Maybe that's what it takes. I can't handle not being around her. It just makes things worse. I know I hurt her by the way I act. I know it's wrong, but I just can't help it. And then it's like a whole different side of me comes out when she lets me close--those few moments we slept together, when I kiss her, when she lets me hold her close....

"Matt," Jake says from the door. I look up to see him standing there with more paperwork.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Jake shakes his head solemnly and walks over to my desk. He sets the papers down in the one spot that isn't covered in crap. We were looking for old treaties we might have made with the Dark Mountain pack in the past that would be useful, but the list of research just goes on and on.

"Looks like you got your hands full," Jake sighs. I nod while running a hand through my hair. "It would be nice to have..." he trails off.

I bite my lip. I know exactly what he was going to say. Abbigail knew about all this stuff. It was in her blood. If she were here, thing would be so much easier.

Not to mention I need an alpha female. I need Abby around because it's the alpha female's job to take care of the tribe. Now I have to do it all. I know Abby's not ready to let the tribe know about her. It's like sitting down to write an English report, and you didn't even read the book. Where do you start? How so you say it? What will people think?

I understand, but I NEED Abby back. I cannot function like this. Jake sighs and plops himself down in the chair across my desk.

"Penny for your thoughts?" he asks.

"I want her back..." I whisper with my eyes glued to the ground. Jake doesn't say anything for a while, and the air is starting to get thick and heavy.

"Then go get her," he says suddenly. I look out the window to the forest and beyond. The rain is still pelting the ground.

"Would she even take me back?" I ask out loud.

"Who knows," Jake says. He smiles. "That's the beauty of asking." I laugh a little bit. Its been the first laugh I've had in quite a while.

***************************

Chase's POV:

I haven't seen Abbs in forever, and it's driving me fucking nuts. I don't even know hows she's doing, or if she's okay. Well, I know that she's okay because Caleb hasn't died yet, but I still need to see her. The rain pelts the ground like crazy. I can feel it beating down on my bare shoulders and cooling me off. I walk up to the O'Hare house. It's Daniel's home. Since Abbs isn't here, Matt has to take care of watching out for the tribe, and he's passed the responsibility to me for the moment.

I knock on the door and hear a small scream. The door busts open to the ground. I run in, my shoulder throbbing a bit from breaking the door open. The heavy breathing is coming from the back room. I walk in, fully surprised and scarred for life. Searching in my pocket for my phone, Mrs. O'Hare screams again, and I finally dial the number. The phone rings a few times before Zoie picks up.

"Hello?' she asks.

"Mrs. O'Hare is having her baby," I say, a bit out of breath myself.

*************************

Abbigail's POV:

It takes a bit of time before Caleb finds me situated in the mud. I've finally stopped crying, but there's a dead look in my eyes and I'm hiccuping. He walks into the clearing with Hunter at his tail. I don't bother to look at Hunter. He just started everything up again. He just made things that much worse.

"It's okay," Caleb soothes as he helps me to my feet, but I sit back down and refuse to move. I just stare blankly at the grey sky and try to concentrate on the rhythm of the rain. "Common Abbs," Caleb pleads. I shake my head and another hiccup escapes my lips.

"I can't. I just--" I stop as my voice cracks. Caleb steals a look at Hunter that says 'I'm going to kill you', and then he lifts me up into his arms. I try to take in his scent to get Matt's out of my head. Caleb tenses as I bury my face into his chest.

"Just chill. I'm trying to forget about what Matt smells like," I mumble. I can feel Caleb glaring at Hunter again. After a while I start to fall asleep.

And then I dream about Matt.

*****************************

Aaron's POV:

I sit with the tribal elders around me. The meeting house is crowded. The whole council is here. There's a large rectangular wooden table with chairs all around it. The table is covered in old books about prophecies and werewolf legends. I sit at the head of the table, and John Mahogany, the head of the council, sits across from me. The voices start to dial down and I stand to my feet. Everyone goes quiet.

"Let's get this Dark Mountain council meeting started," I say in a strong voice. They all nod respectively and submissively bow their heads. They have to. I'm alpha. Well, Greg was alpha, but then he got his ass killed by the she-wolf. Abbigail Johnson. We knew her as a threat when her pack become the most powerful pack around two years ago. We went to raid her camp ground to find her and kill her, but she wasn't there. She had left and cut the ties to her pack. Fool.

I was a beta then. Now I have full control over the pack. We were sure she was dead, but to be ready, we searched for her and looked out for any sign of her return. When the new alpha took his place, we didn't bother their pack. We didn't want to start another war.Now Abbigail is back. Greg had gone to kill her and get it over with, but she fought back, killing our best omega and our strongest alpha. Harry had come back with the news, and we went to pick up their bodies before the Wildern Heights pack could take them away.

We thought the best thing to do was to kill Abbigail, but one of our legends says otherwise, and I happen to be a very happy person seeing it. I mean, I'm the one who will benefit.

"Alright," John says. "So today we have come here to discuss the Wildern Heights pack." There are several murmurs around the room. "As I'm sure you remember," he continues. "The Wildern Heights pack became one of the strongest packs in the whole country about two years ago. This was due to a change in leadership. Their alpha was a she-wolf," this brings several more murmurs and some gasps. "And she was the most powerful alpha around.

"We first thought that the only way to make the threat go away was to kill her, but we were sadly mistaken. She is much stronger and more powerful that you could ever imagine. She probably doesn't even know it. We've found legends upon legends about the one who rules with a pure heart. A white wolf," gasps fill the room. Being a pure white wolf was extremely rare, and almost never happened. Abbigail was currently the only werewolf to be a pure white wolf for thousands of years. "This white wolf has undetermined power," John continues. "But we know of a way that we can get our hands on it."

John motions to me and I pick a dusty book up off the table. I open it to the bookmarked page and  dust flys up into the air. The book shows a pure white wolf with sun light all around her.

"When the white wolf mates," John says. "She will lead equally, side by side to her mate. We know that she is not currently mated. She has not been marked, and she is living with part of the pack for the moment, but she is not part of the pack."

There's a rule to mating. You can imprint on someone. You can love them. You can say they are you're mate. But until you have fully mated, and the she-wolf has been marked, you are not mates. Which means, if I want to steal Abbigail, even if I haven't imprinted on her, I can. And then she can lead my pack along side with me, and we will have her power. She will have no choice. When I mark her, she will have to see me as her mate, and her as mine.

"So we will take the she-wolf," John continues. "And we will mate her with Aaron."

I will have the most powerful pack in this entire half of the world, hell, maybe even in the world. And the best part, I get to have Abbigail all to myself. God, she was a beautiful she-wolf. I remember watching through Greg's eyes when he saw her. Oh, how I would love to feel her warm body against mine...to kiss her and know that I own her. She will be mine. I smile at the thought, thinking about fully mating with her.

***********************

Okay, I know it's not that long, but please don't kill me.

Thanks for reading xxx<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.8K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...
54.4K 1.9K 47
Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand and appreciate my work! I love writing m...
32K 734 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
85.4K 5K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...