Unique Rejection

By mokale

Chassidy Rivers has been rejected all of her life. By her parents, her brother, and now her mate. In her pack... More

Unique Rejection
Sorry A\N
Bad Birthdays & Bitchy Boys
Terrible Mates and Stomach Traumas
Hobo Attires and Hot Assholes
Painful Asskickings and Pissed Alphas
Pervy Pedophiles and Mystery Mates
A/N: Laziness
New Account
A/N

New Packs and Nurple Pains

11.8K 437 57
By mokale

So far, I've been running for hours on foot, and let me tell you, it sucks. I stop running, and walk for a while. After all, I bet no one from the pack will go looking for me. My parents are dead, my brother's an ass, and my mate, Justin is fucking some slut right now. Trust me, I can feel it and it hurts like a bitch. I'm too busy thinking, that I don't realize that I have just crossed into a new pack's territory. "Shit!!", I say quickly turning around and finding myself face to face with two big ass guys.

"State your name rogue!" the bigger one growled at me. 

" Um, hi look, I'm not attacking your pack or anything so if you could just let me-"

" Shut up and answer the question."

I just stood there.

"Come on, Mark she's obviously not gonna talk. Mindlink the alpha."

"Already done," said the bigger one, Mark, I guess. "Let's take her to the cells." he says reaching to grab by hair. Oh hell no. No one touches my hair. Angry, I do the only thing I can, I nurple him.                                                                                                     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 58K 26
Previously Known as Rejected Female Alpha returns with A new Mate and A Stronger Pack Fatso... Ugly... Disgrace... Loner... Pathetic... Freak... Weir...
1.2M 30.2K 33
On the run from her abusive pack. Ava and her best friend Val need an escape. However in so trying they come across two wolves. An Alpha and a Beta...
25.3M 422K 46
Book #1 in the Royal Secret Trilogy It all happened one night eight years ago. A few words spoken to shake a tiny heart with fear. Running and hiding...
473K 14.4K 52
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...