Terrible Mates and Stomach Traumas

Instead of getting on his knees and begging be to be his mate, Justin just smirks at me. He smirks! "Come on Bridget, let's get out of here and go somewhere more comfortable." My heart instantly shatters. That jackass! "Um excuuuuse me! My name is Brittany!" "Whatever Beatrice, do you wanna fuck or not?" my so called mate snaps at her. "Oh yeah, one sec." she answers pushing up her leather tube skirt." I just need to talk to Chase for a second. Yeah talk. I don't think people talk with their boobs. But who knows. Her silicone boobs are so far up her chest, I wouldnt be suprised if they were attached to  her vocal cords."Don't worry, I'll be back." she says pushing her top up before leaving. Turning around I suddenly realize that Justin is staring at me. Ugh Great. "What's your name again mate?", Justin says in a dull voice. A very hot dull voice.... "Um Cch-assidy Chassidy Rivers." I say stuttering. "Well Chassidy Rivers, I hereby reject you as my mate. I don't and never will love a fat excuse for a werewolf like you. I mean come on! You havent even shifted yet." We both knew he was right. Regular werewolves shifted at 13. I'm now 16 and I haven't shifted. "I hope you get AIDS!!!," I shouted running out the kitchen, "and warts!!!"