π™±πšŽπšŠπšπš•πšŽπšœ π™Έπš–πšŠπšπš’πš—πšŽ...

By absentangel

A series of completed imagines of your favorite band; The Beatles. This book contains no smut or slash, so it... More

hello 🍡
ringo #1 | the way you met
john #1 | the way you met
george #1 | the way you met
paul #1 | the way you met
john #2 | first date
ringo #2 | drunken hookup
george #2 | happy birthday!
ringo #3 | first time
paul #2 | definetly not a crush
john #3 | building a snowman
preferences:
paul #3 | young & beautiful
preferences:
george #3 | i'm happy just to dance with you
ringo #4 | emergency
john #4 | breakup
preferences:
paul #4 | records
john #5 | teddyboy blues
preferences:
george #5 | change
paul #5 | wonderful tonight
preferences:
ringo #5 | bad dream
john #6 | crimson & clover
preferences:
paul #6 | flower of my heart
ringo #6 | not-so-little-sister
george #6 | blue moon
preferences:
preferences:
george #7 | recconnecting
george #8 | another kid
paul #7 | diary entries
ringo #7 | breaking up is hard to do
john #7 | colours
paul #8 | music notes
george #9 | college
john #8 | run for your life
john #9 | aspiring musician
Discontinuing

george #4 | not just any date

2.5K 26 9
By absentangel

George, your boyfriend, has planned out a huge date for the both of you. He was to take you to the Cinema, then out to dinner, and then. . .

George came around to pick you up at about 5:30 pm. You were dressed in a nice dark blue dress matched with a red lip.

You ran down to his car and greeted him, "hey my love" you coed out. "Hey y/n" he smiled warmly. You opened the car door and jumped in.

"So where we going Georgie?" You questioned. "Well first we're going to the drive in, then to dinner, and than I have a surprise for you!" You smiled at the idea of a surprise.

Then sun had just fallen as you got to the cinema. After getting the tickets, George ordered you a Coke. For himself a Coke as well, and some popcorn to share.

The whole entire movie you had your head on his shoulder, he was comfy.

"Did ya' enjoy the movie, y/n?" He asked, you nodded. "Did you?" You asked him back. "It was a little cheesy but anything for my girl" He said wrapping his arm around you.

You passed the park you guy met at as you made your way to the diner downtown.

"I'm Sarah, how may I help you today?" The waitress asked. "We'll have one milkshake and a burger each. Add fries to that please" George ordered for the both of you. The waitress nodded and left.

"So, where are we going after this?" You ask. "It's a surprise Y/n! I'm not telling you" he said flashing his killer smile.

You were soon served your food and chomped down, sharing the milkshake.

George paid and you both walked out hand in hand, you stealing a kiss for him.

George told you to close your eyes for the whole car ride to the surprise, it was hard, but you did as told.

"Y/n I'm gonna help you out of the car and walk you to the location, just keep your eyes closed" he said. He took hold of your hand and picked you up bridal style.

He walked for a few minutes and set you down, "okay you can open them" he said. You opened your eyes and saw that you were in a park. Not just any park, but the park you met George in. A wave of realization flooded over you.

George kneeled down on one knee and said "y/n, love of my life, i love you. I want you to be mine forever. I want to raise a family with you, grow old with you. So I guess what I'm asking is, Will you Marry me?"

"Of course I will! Yes, yes, double yes!" You said pulling his face up to yours. He sealed the distance with a kiss.

-

Hope you enjoyed this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.7K 35
Queen Imagines and Preferences. Enjoy :)
5K 148 43
Y/N, a young woman from the 21st century, was blessed with a great gift which changed the course of her life. She now has to deal with being two peop...
98.4K 2.4K 64
For all of my Beatlemaniacs out there! <3 These are imagines I wrote and for some reason you people like reading them! This book contains imagines of...
23.5K 885 21
In 1984, Paul is questioning his marriage with Kathleen whom he has been married for just less than a year. He plans to leave her soon but all his pl...