a new idol. A kpop idol.

By DannickyaJoyce

Bad at description sorry but I promise you it's..........interesting None of the pic, videos, companies or BT... More

character info.

moving

8 0 0
By DannickyaJoyce

Jae: Levi! Chinnie! C'mon we gotta get going!"

Dae: coming appa!"

Little footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs.

When they got down they were both dressed and ready to go.

Jae smiled and opened the door of the house.

Jae put all there luggage in the car and they all got in.

Jae: ok who's turn is it?"

Chan-woo: it's hyung's turn!"

Jae nodded: ok handsome what song?"

The kids loved when jay gave them nickname.

Dae: can we listen to txt crown?"

Jae nodded and turned the song on.

On the way to work him and the kids were listening to all sorts of kpop singers like twice, nct 127, nct u and nct dream, along with BTS and stray kids.

When they got to the house the boys were excited and immediately went to pick there rooms.

Jae grabbed some luggage at a time and went inside. He went upstairs to the first room to see it was chan-woo's room. He had a window with a little bed behind the curtain.

Jae: here baby"

Chan-woo looked at jae and smiled. He went to grab his stuff and smiled.

Chan-woo: I really like this place!"

Jae crouched down: I'm glad you found to like it baby,"

Chan-woo ran up to jae and hugged him: we're really lucky to have you as a dad! You care for us every day! We love you apparently"

Jae smiled: I love you and your brother to my sweet little angel" jae kissed the top of his head

Jae: ok I need your help"

Chan-woo: what is it appa?"

Jae: get on my back"

Chan-woo nodded and got on. Once he got on jae lifted him up and went back outside to the car.

(Right now jae was I'm a tank top the one's that have a big hole in the sides, so it was kinda revealing so me being me I'm going to make to cliche)

Jae was lifting the suitcases up and the near side walk had some lady's walking both ways. Some girls would fan themselves and squealed or some would just stop and stair at him, but jae ignored them, but what he didn't know the neighbors were watching to

A little kid came running outside: appa!"

Jae: yes my little prince?"

Dae: can...can I help?"

Jae: of course! Here!" Jae handed him one of his suitcases that was a little to big.

Dae: appa" he said breathlessly

Jae chuckled and Chan came came out: hey angle?"

Chan perked up at the nickname: yes appa?"

Jae: can you help you brother takes this to my room?"

Chan nodded and they both went inside Dae carrying one side Chan carrying the other.

Jae works out a lot so every time he lifted a suitcase his muscles would show making the girls just.......I don't know .. die?

Jae was getting annoyed and just grabbed the last to suitcases and went inside.

The boys came back down: can one or both of you shut the doors of the car?"

They both nodded and went to the car. All the girls were gone now it was just random people walking on the sidewalks.

Dae wasn't looking and was running and tripped over a mans foot and started to cry.

Man: you brat! My shoes! You got mud on them!"

Dae started to cry more and people started to look.

Man: I can't believe you! You little piece of-!" The man was cut off by a furious jae.

Jae opened the door open and walked to the man and his kids. Chan was helping Dae up taking him inside.

Man: are you the father?!"

Jae nodded a folded his hands. Jae was at least two heads taller Wich intimidated the man

Man: you should show them respect!" He demanded

Jae looked at him with a raised brow: last time I checked, I didn't ask how to raise my own children"

Man: but they ruined my shoes!"

Jae looked down and scoffed at the man: it only has dirt on them I think you can get over that, it's not the end of the world."

The man was mad for the first time someone was talking back to him.

The man: I demand Money!"

Jae Snickers at the man: no."

Jae went back inside the house and Dae ran up to jae crying. Jae's heart broke at the sight and picked him up and cradled him.

Jae: hey Chan?"

Chan popped his head out from the kitchen: yes?"

Jae: can you make dinner I gotta clean Dae

Chan nodded.

These kids aren't really his kids, they were his brothers. But after there father was sent to jail jae adopted the and legally turned them into his sons.( Don't know if that is true but it is in the book )

Jae brought him to the bathroom: ok baby were dose it hurt?"

Dae sniffed and pointed to his knee and hands.

Jae grabbed his knee gently and saw a big scratch bleeding, then jae looked at his hand and it was just red.

Jae: dose it hurt to walk?"

Dae: k-kinda" he studders trying to control his sobbing.

Jae: baby.. don't cry! I love youuuuu~!" He started to peck his face with kisses

Dae giggles.

Suddenly Chan  ran upstairs in a hurry.

Jae: woah! Woah! Speedy spow down, what's wrong?"

Chan: someone knocked on the door!"

Jae: why did you run so fast?"

Chan just shrugged: I dunno"

Jae smiled: will you stay with your brother?"

Chan nodded: ok"

Jae went downstairs to the door who had knocks-well more like banging continuously.

Jae opened the door to see the same man with the shoe problem.

Jae rubbed his temple: yes?" He said trying to be nice.

Man: give. Me. My. Money"

Jae: pleas go."

The man kept going on and on about the money till jae finally had enough.

Jae grabbed his hem of the mans shirt and brought him close to jae's face: I suggest you go before if call the police for harassment by you wanting nothing more than money for something you can wash off, you hurt my child so I suggest you go before I hurt you." He said with a deadly low voice.

The man nodded shaking slightly scared for his life. Right when chan came down: appa hyung wants you!"

Jae dropped the man and closed the door walking up to the bathroom hearing a boy cry.

Jae opened the door to see Dae crying like crazy because he fell again trying to stand up.

Chan came running in with ice for him while jae sat on the edge of the bathtub putting Dae on one knee and Chan on the other.

Jae looks at Daw: don't cry my little one, it's ok"

Jae put Daes head on his chest running his hand through the child's hair swaying back and forth.

Jae looks at Chan who was looking down I'm envy. Chan felt left out, and jae new this.

Jae: chan,?"

Chan eyes light up as he heard his name and looked at jae with a smile, which jae gladly returned.

Jae: my little prince! Your brave you know that? You helped appa a lot today."

Chan smiled at the compliment, and that was all Chan needed but jae being jae decided to go on and on about how he helped his father all day, even though Chan pretend to make jae stop but in reality he wanted jae to keep going.

~ hello! I may have deleted the book but I have mad it into a better one and I'm happy with it and hope you are too. That is all! 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
141K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
86.1K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
659K 40.3K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...