Like Strangers In The Night

By URIEmotional

17 year old Holland lives a very though life, she was forced to grow up sooner and take care of her mother. S... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/N
We meet again.
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

chapter 3

6.6K 103 16
By URIEmotional

"You shut up, dirty whore." She says drunk.

"I'm a dirty whore? I'm not the one sleeping with a different guy every night am I?" I shouted angrily.

"I am your mother you don't talk to me that way! Don't shout I have a headache. And-if- if you don't li-like it here. You can always leave. Go live outside because without me you are nothing." She took off her heels and walked slowly going left to right towards the couch.

"You should thank your mother for you still having this house" I said walking back in the kitchen.

I heard her sobbing. I went in front of her and handed her a glass of water. She didn't take it so I put it on the table in front of the couch.

"What now?" I asked.

"I hate you. I don't want to see you anymore. I didn't even want you when your father left. I want you to leave or I can leave. Call your grandmother and tell her I want to go somewhere else. Go ahead call her and tell her. I want a new life without you."

I rolled my eyes and went to close the door as I only noticed it was still open when I felt the cold air. But just as I walked to it I saw him. David. He was there, he made a small smile.

"Hey, I can leave if you want I just texted you a couple of times and I figured I might come here to check on you." He sounded scared, I think at the fact that I might fight with him since I wasn't in a good mood.

"I texted you back but since you're here, come in" I moved from the door and he came in. He looked at my mother.

"Please, take a seat. I'll bring us something to drink. I will take care of her and then we can go to another room. Give me a minute." I said and started walking towards the kitchen again.

"I have time don't worry" I turned around and he flashed a smile.

I got 2 cans of Coca-Cola out of the fridge because that's all we had which was good.

"Are you dating her?" I heard my mother say. I stopped and didn't walk out to hear his response.

"Um, no. we just met but I wish her the best. She seems too young. I'm 30 so I don't think that she likes me that way."

"Hahahahahaha, I know her better than you. She likes you, sir. Take care of her for me. I know I say bad things to her, but I just don't want her to grow loving me. I don't want her loving me. I want her to leave and start a life. I may have some drinks in me right now but I know what I want for her. Take care of her okay. I give you permission to take her. She needs someone."

I looked out and she turned her face towards the back of the couch and closed her eyes. A tear left my eye, I closed my eyes and thought. That's why she always says those hurtful things to me.

I reopened my eyes and looked to find David wasn't in his seat anymore but walking towards me.

"I know you heard her, she said it herself... you need to start fresh. If you want I will come to take care of her while you go to school." He stared in my eyes.

"No, that's fine David."

"Can you stay here?" I asked looking down avoiding eye contact.

He cupped my face and with his right hand, he rubbed circles on my cheek. I closed my eyes as I felt my knees getting weak. He stopped and I opened my eyes again, he licked his lips and leaned rested his forehead on mine.

"Holland? ....."

"David?" I chuckled.

He looked in my eyes "I just met you and you're tearing me apart"

"David, I don't think-"

"Shhh...." He cut me off. Our lips were a few centimetres apart.

"David I don't think we should-"

He completely pressed his lip on mine. So many feelings, just one kiss.

He pulled away.

I smiled. I walked to my mum, gave her a kiss on the head and covered with a blanket.

I took his hand and he stopped. I pulled him to move but he didn't.

"Come here" he said in a seductive voice.

I froze, his voice sent waves to my body and I couldn't move.

He smirked and he instantly swept me off my feet and put me on his shoulder.

"DAVID PUT ME DOWN" I whisper yelled as I punched his back lightly. He rested his head on my butt.

"Mmmmm so comfy, I can sure get used to this view." He chuckled and began going up the stairs.

"Well, enjoy your last few moments because you sure as hell won't be seeing it again. I don't like this. I should kick you in the balls when I get down to teach you a lesson." I let my arms be free and he looked like he was carrying a dead body.

"Oh, you're going to punish me huh?"

He put me down, smirked, then he lifted me up with my legs on his hips this time.

"Uggggh" I let my head fall back.

"Put me down Daviiiid" I cried.

"Okay" he smirked. He made two steps forward.

"If you say so..." and he lifted me up.

"What? No!" He smiled and pushed me onto the bed.

"I hate you" I moved up in the bed, crossed my arms and made a pouty face.

He came on the bed, on me. He leaned closer and went to my ear.

"No, you don't" and kissed my neck. He pushed his hips between my legs causing me to whimper. I heard him chuckle.

"Yes I do" u said with a serious face trying not to laugh.

"Okay" he let out a chuckle.

"DAVID, STOP. TICKLING. MEEEE" I said through gritted teeth trying not to laugh loud and wake my mum.

He stopped. I got off the bed and I changed clothes then got back on the bed.

The next morning

I heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"Holland honey, its grandma rose." she kept on knocking on the door.

I looked at the bed and David wasn't there. I opened the door.

"Grandma Rosyyy" I hugged her.

"Here to save the day" she continued.

"David is a really handsome man I don't know how you didn't do the dirty already." She winked.

"How do you-"

She pointed down.

"HE'S STILL IN HERE?" I asked whisper shouted.

"In here? He was outside on the steps when I got here. I asked who he was and we talked a bit. I left him in the kitchen so you might want to go. I didn't want him to wait outside."

"Of course grandma. Thanks." I giggled and ran downstairs.

"David?" I asked. He turned around.

I walked towards him.

"Did you get locked outside?"

"What? What are you talking about?" he laughed.

"Y-you were here last night weren't you?"

"Uh-no? I saw your message like 2 minutes away from here so I went back home and I texted you again telling you I'm coming at 8 and you didn't answer I figured you slept. So I came here, knocked on the door a few times. Then your grandma came. But I never came here. You must have been dreaming."

"Okay."

I am so confused. Did I seriously sleep? But mum is here and I can't ask her if I was here when she came, she wouldn't remember. It was so real.

"Uh I'll be back, I need to change and brush my teeth. Make yourself at home, I think there's some drinks in the fridge if you want."

I ran upstairs and saw my grandma flipping through my sketchbook and smiling. I knocked on the door and she looked up.

"I packed some things I thought were necessary, you might want to double-check it to make sure darling." she smiled.

"Oh and he's taking you for a walk. You should probably break it down there about staying with him"

"I think I'm going crazy. After I hung up with you yesterday I swear I went downstairs to clean and then had a fight with mum and then he came and he stayed here. Now he's telling me he never came here. I don't know if I even went downstairs and if I even had that fight with mum."

"Doesn't matter baby, you still seem tired. Maybe you're stressed. Now change, don't let him wait." she kissed my head.

"Thanks granny." Giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes.

I ate and went in the back garden, she was sitting on a chair with mum on the other.

I kissed them both and went back in.

I ran up to David and hugged him. He took my backpack and out it on his shoulders.

"We're leaving grandma" I shouted.

"Okay honey" she shouts back.

"Ready honey?" he asked.

"Off we go".

{ Wohoo, thank you for reading. Please comment if you liked it. Thank you ♥ }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.4K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
187K 3.8K 64
Inspired by DDLG stories I've read. *18+ only; has mature and sexual content* Don't read this story if you don't approve of BDSM or DDLG. Thanks! Whe...
18.3K 845 20
You and your trans bestfriend Sarah Paulson start becoming really close, Holland is spacious of your crush on Sarah and doesn't like you as much as...
61.9K 1.2K 39
|c o m p l e t e| Life is risky, love is dangerous, but both are worth it _____ We had our little staring contest before he suddenly let go of my thi...