in love with a pornstar (mode...

By taviola

alexander hamilton was very known for pornography. everyone assumed that he was the one to hoe around. they a... More

Greetings and Salutations!
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
read it and weep
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
new book!!
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51 (part one)
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
qna
qna answers
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59 ~ FINAL CHAPTER
thank you, im not crying :)
READ THIS IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING THIS BOOK!
hi read this pls lol
hi
hello <3

chapter 11

3.1K 95 309
By taviola

a/n: thank you guys so much for 1k reads! ily a lot and thanks for reading my shitty writing!
edited: 07/29/2021 loooool omg i remember being so excited abt 1k reads
john

six days, fifteen hours, thirty-four minutes, and twenty-nine seconds until this meet and greet! i'm so fucking excited! peggy still hasn't packed even though it's in six days, fifteen hours, thirty-three minutes, and fifty-five seconds. she told me that she has clothes over at maria's house which is very shocking. i still can't believe they're dating. i also can't believe that she didn't tell me sooner. anyway, i've been texting lex back and forth and he actually seems nice!

me: hi! 6 days til i meet uuuu!

luscious lexi 🍑💦: mhm

me: are you excited?

luscious lexi 🍑💦: mhm

me: what are we going to do?

luscious lexi 🍑💦: idk

me: well, we'll figure that out when i get there. i gtg , talk later?

luscious lexi 🍑💦: k

see? he's so sweet! i honestly can't believe that i going to be meeting him soon. it's surreal. i now know the only reason why peggy wanted to tag along. it's not too surprising. i don't think she gets to see maria too often. i don't have a problem with it, but i wish she would've told me sooner. i can see what peggy sees in maria. sort of. not really. i'm gay, remember?

"jacky! lafayette and hercules are here!" i hear my mom shout from downstairs.

huh? why are they here? that's weird. i sprint down the stairs to open the door, revealing laf and herc. i let them in, bringing them up to my room.

"hey guys. what's up? i didn't know y'all were coming over."

laf snorts and a smirk finds it's way into his face. "y'all?" he mocks.

i can feel my cheeks flush heat up and i can only imagine that they're red. "shut up. why are you here?"

"this is an intervention." herc says.

now it's my time to snort. "intervention? for?" I ask dragging out the last word.

"stop fighting my jerk-hole cousin." lafayette says.

"what the fuck is a jerk-hole?" i spit.

"you know what i meant. but really, one day you're going to get hurt defending your lover."

"my lover?" i say it like it's poison on my tongue.

"hamilton."

"first of all, he's not my lover. second of all, how the hell am i defending him? third of all, fuck both of you."

herc and laf share a look before staring back at me. what the fuck is happening? i will literally fight the both of them. granted, i would probably lose. that's not the point. why is this being brought up?

"you kicked him in his balls yesterday."

"reasonably so!" i defend.

"why is that?" hercules tries.

"so he can't reproduce any demons like him!"

"he's gay, you imbecile!" lafayette groans.

that has no relevance in this conversation simply because he could become a sperm donor.

"fine! so he can't stick his dick wherever he wants!"

they both groan, face-palming. i only shake my head in response. i stand up from my bed, walking into my closet to find clothes to go work out in.

"mon ani, you came out to us when you were eight. get out of the closet."

i whip my head around to scowl at him, in which he quickly looks away. that's what I thought.

"where are you going?" herc questions as he sees me grab a duffel bag.

"to the gym. i promised peggy i would work out with her."

i lied, no i didn't. i just want to get out of the house. they were pissing.

just as i'm about to walk out of my room, they slam the door shut, standing in front of it. there's something called a window. i smirk, walking over to my window and opening it up. i remove the screen, maneuvering my body through the window to get out. suddenly, i feel a tug on my hair which yanks me backwards, causing me to fall onto my neck. i yelp in pain, rolling backwards but then up to my feet.

"what the fuck?! who in the hell do you guys think you are?!" i start to yell before one of them interrupts me.

"john! shut up for one second, alright?" herc bellows.

i instantly shut up, as he could flatten me like a pancake if he wanted to.

"jefferson is also going to the meet and greet, alright?"

i blink at them before laughing like a madman. i hold my side, still laughing like a crazy person. they look at each other with confusion painted all over their faces.

"john. we're not joking."

i immediately stop laughing. are they joking? is this some sort of ploy to get me to stop liking hamilton? are they working against me so thomas can have jefferson lex all to himself?

"why is that broccoli headed, ignorant, fucker going? it's supposed to be a one on one meet and greet!"

"we're trying to get him to stay home. new york is like one of his favorite places, other than france and virgina. and since he knows hamilton it's likely that's who he's going to stay with." herc explains.

i stare at them intently before jumping out the window. i fish around in my pockets to text Peggy that i'm on my way, but I can't find my phone. laf leans out the window, waving my phone around like it's a flag. he smirks while i groan loudly, i need my stupid phone! you know what? fuck him. i'm walking to her house. i need to get the exercise anyway.

i begin to sprint down to peggy's house, but that's delayed when i trip and fall on my face because of a crack in the sidewalk. fuck you nature. even though nature probably didn't cause that. whatever, nothing wasn't on my side today. i make it to peggy's house in about twenty minutes according to my watch. i knock on the door and eliza opens it up for me, smiling brightly. i give her a hug before running up the stairs of their home to grab peggy. once i make it up there, i expected to see her dressed and ready to go. instead, she was laying in bed, a pizza laying on her stomach.

"peggy! we're supposed to be working out." i whine.

"i am! i'm doing push-ups with my abs." she giggles, moving the pizza up and down.

"youare so dumb, pegs." i push a container of oreos out of the way to sit on her bed.

she only shoves pizza in her mouth in response, to which i roll my eyes at.

"did you hear that jefferson may be coming on the stupid-ass trip?"

peggy swallows her pizza bite and then nods. she opens up a bottle of dr. pepper before responding.

"yeah. don't sweat it. aren't laf and herc getting him to stay home?"

"apparently."

peggy. nods once more, sipping her dr. pepper. i grab an oreo out of the container, twisting off the cookie part and licking the cream. (if any of y'all make that dirty i swear to god)

"i wanted to work out so i could look good for Maria but then i realized i'll get skinny instead of thick." she states.

"mhm." i shake my head at her.

"i'm excited to go see her. hamilton, not so much. he's a dick."

"no! he's so sweet!"

"okay. don't say I didn't warn you."

"shush your face."

"gladly." she says, shoving a bunch of chips in her mouth to do so.

great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 1.4K 63
Alexander Hamilton is a 16 year old bisexual, who's recently been adopted from the Caribbean. John Laurens is a 17 year old openly gay teen but who...
85.6K 1.2K 52
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...
6.2K 133 42
Alexander knows he loves Laurens. He also knows that he is straight and only has a platonic relationship with Laurens. He does not think about the ta...
2.8K 92 16
{ Yandere! Laurens x Hamilton } { Modern Au } [ Highest ranking #175 in horror ] WARNING! BOOK WILL CONTAIN VIOLENCE, GORE, CURSING, AND THOSE THEMES...