Jungkook FF-Just A Fan

Від ApA2007

She was among the sea of faces that admired him while he roams around the world to showcase his talent. He d... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 53

1.7K 47 1
Від ApA2007

Eli: I want to be happy too Jin just like everyone else. I want to move on with my life Hannah would want that too. But what am I suppose to do when my own family hates me. They feel ashamed that I am their daughter. A family is your strength Jin but if you take it away, a person is nothing without them. I have my parent but at the same time, I don't. They think I killed her why would I kill her when she was the only friend I had. They don't trust me Jin. They don't even care what I do in fact, they don't even know I am in Korea. It's like I don't exist for them.

Jin: Shhh...It's okay. 

He began to stroke my hair.

Jin: They'll realize their mistake soon. And they'll apologize for their mistakes and you'll have your family back. You'll have your strength back.

Eli: I can't have them back. I tried explaining to them many times but they never believed me. they will never believe me or realize their mistake. 

Jin: They will, it's my promise to you.

Eli: Don't promise something that is impossible to accomplish.

Jin: I will, no matter how hard it is. I will do it for you because I love you, Eli. I love you so much. I don't know since when but over the period of time since I got to know you I realized that you are the most beautiful girl in and out I have ever met.

Eli: All the people that loved me left me. Will you leave me too?

Jin: Never, I can't even think about that.

I pulled away from the hug. He cupped my face and wiped the tears away. The warmth of his hands made my whole body shiver as ironic as it sounds. After wiping the tears away he still framed my face in his large hands. And slowly I began to lean in his touch. It felt like something was erupting from the pit of my stomach and travelling all over my body. These feelings were alien to me, probably because no one let alone no guy ever treated me like this. I don't know why I am feeling this or what are these feelings, all I know is that I like it. 

We didn't realise we have been staring into each others' eyes. But nothing felt inappropriate, or out of space. But the rational part of my mind suddenly kicked in and I moved away from him. His hands were still in the air the way it was holding my face. Then he slowly balled them into fists and retreated them and cleared his throat. 

 Jin: Let's go back to the studio. You have an audition to rock. 

Eli: I-I don't feel like doing it.

Jin: Eli, do this for Hannah, for your dreams, for...me. Please.

I stared at him right in the eyes. What he said was right Hannah may be watching me giving up on my dreams. If she would have been here she would have done the same thing that Jin was doing right now. I don't know if I'll pass this audition or not but I know that I want to make her proud, I want to make my parents proud most of all I want to make him proud. The trust that he was putting in me was giving me the strength to overcome this fear and face the problem. 

I nodded my head slowly and wiped my wet cheeks and eyes.

Jin: That's like my girl. 

He said while ruffling my hair. I glared at him but kept on smiling at me.

Jin: Let's go.

He took my hand in his. I looked at our intertwined hands. His large hands engulfed mine. And again that weird feeling rose in the pit of my stomach. I tried to pull away, my hand from his but he tightened the grip on it.

Jin: I don't want you to run away again. 

He led the way and I followed behind him still looking at our hands and then at him. After a good couple of minutes walk, we reached the building and reached the reception area again. The auditions had already started. I asked for when was my turn to enter and the reception told me I would be going after the girl sitting on the couch in one of the corners the receptionist pointed the girl out. I thanked her and went back to my seat with Jin sitting beside me. 

After some time I saw the girl stood up and went inside the auditorium where the auditions were held. It meant I would be the next one to go. Taking long breathes I tried to calm myself down. Suddenly I felt a hand on mine. I saw Jin was looking at me, probably he noticed my nervousness. He started to draw circles on the back of my hand. And it felt good in a weird way.

Jin: It will be fine. Do your best don't think about the results. It's not the end of the world, even if wouldn't get selected maybe there is something better meant for you. Okay?

I nodded slowly.

Then his gaze was fixed on something over my shoulder behind me. I followed his gaze and saw the girl exit the auditorium and my heartbeat quickened.

Jin: All the best.

I looked back at him.

Jin: Think about Hannah, think that the judges are not there it's Hannah who you are dancing for. Take deep breaths and don't be scared just give it your best. Okay?

I couldn't say anything nor move a muscle. Suddenly I heard my name being called out. I looked at Jin for one last time and headed towards the auditorium.

It was a small dark room only three seats in the front row were occupied by the judges. I took a long breath and stood in front of them. I closed my eyes and heaved a sigh and I opened them and looked at the judges, the music of my song began to play and I began to take in the beats and once the chorus started I started my dance. 'Think you are dancing for Hannah and the guy out there in the lobby who was there for you when you broke down today and before. He was there to hold you to encourage you, do it for him' I kept repeating these words in my head. 

After I was done dancing I thanked the judges and left the auditorium. As I was out in the lobby I saw Jin leaning against the wall and rubbing his hands together it was like he felt my presence, he turned towards the auditorium's door and as soon as he saw me he stood up straight and almost ran towards me.

Jin: How was it? Did you do well? How did they react? Are you okay? Say something, Eli.

I couldn't help but chuckle at his restlessness. 

Eli: How can I say something when you are constantly throwing questions my way. It feels like you were the one that gave that audition. Anyways, to answer your questions it went well. At least I didn't pass out or ran away like I expected I would do. And they said they'll announce the results in an hour after the last person's audition.

He nodded in understanding.

Jin: Okay are you feeling okay?

Eli: Yeah just a bit exhausted from the adrenaline.

He ran towards the receptionist and came back with a water bottle.

Jin: Here drink this.

He handed me the bottle.

Jin: Are you hungry? Until all the auditions are done and the results are out we can get something to eat.

Eli: Okay.

We went to a cafe and had some coffee along with some waffles. Sweets always seem to calm me down. After eating in silence he began to tell me about his first audition and the audition he gave to enter bighit entertainment. In between those two auditions he almost gave 10 to 15 auditions. I knew he was telling me these stories to make me feel better. Which I was already feeling since I saw him run towards me after I exited the auditorium and saw that I was not the only one nervous. But I can't help but feel giddy over his concern towards me. 

After almost an hour we went back to the building and waited for the results. The receptionist told that the last audition happened almost 45 minutes ago so it means we will have to wait for 15 minutes or so for the results. 

After what felt like forever the receptionist signalled us all to go in for the results. I followed the crowd as I glanced where Jin was standing as he gave me two thumbs up with a big smile on his face I gave him a weak smile and entered the auditorium. After everyone entered the auditorium one of the judges started to speak.

Judge1: Hello everyone, I would like to tell you all that no matter what the results are you all performed really well and it was really hard for us to choose one teacher amongst all of you so we decided to select two teachers instead. One male and one female teacher.

Judge2: The guy who is selected as a male teacher for our dance academy is James Watson.

The guy who got the job bowed down and thaned the judges.

Judge2: The girl who is selected for the position of female dance teacher for our academy is Miss Eli Smith. 

I just couldn't believe my ears probably I heard something wrong but the judge smiled at me and confirmed my doubt. I still couldn't believe it. I am happy would be an understatement. I want to just scream and dance with excitement I really got this job. It means I got a step closer to my dream. I will be working on something I truly love- dancing. 

Judge2: Congratulations both of you, you got this job. This academy is Korea's one of the most prestigious dance academy and you have just been selected as a dance teacher in here. We will e-mail you your pay and your timings and other details. So with that being said, I wish you all good luck for your future and congratulations you two.

Everyone bowed and headed towards the exit. I couldn't contain my happiness I was literally skipping towards the exit cause I was feeling so excited to tell Jin about this. That was so not like me, but who cares that guy was as nervous as me. So when I spot him at the receptionist lobby I ran towards him and threw myself onto him. He stumbles at first but then gains balance and holds me tight against him making sure I don't fall. My legs were hanging in the air since he was too tall and my hands were around his shoulders and I buried my face in the crook of his neck.

Jin: Well... Congratulations. You deserved it.

It took me a while to realize what I just did. The rational part of my brain is surely hibernating or I have lost a big piece of it. I slowly losen up the hold around him and he drops me down gently. I remove my hands from his shoulders as I look at the ground finding it more interesting than anything else in the room.  It was sooo embarrassing. And then I heard him chuckle. Great way to make me feel better Jin. Note the sacrasm.

Jin: Are there any formalities that need to be done now?

I shake my head still looking at the ground.

Jin: Okay then let's go everyone will be so happy to hear this.

I finally look up to find he was already looking down at me. He had a huge smile on his face and that smile immediately brought one on mine. Again he held my hand and took me towards his car. I am slowly starting to get used to his touch especially his hugs and his habit of holding my hand. It's not that I am complaining but the feeling associated with these actions of his makes my mind a bloody mess. I sat in the passenger's seat and he drove us towards my hotel.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.7K 582 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
167K 4.6K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
34.4K 1.5K 14
The same glowing face, the same blonde hairs, her eyes still radiating the same aura. The day that I feared facing came in front of me. WHY IS SHE BA...
2.9K 154 15
"How do you know what I feel?" She said, trying to control her cries. "Your eyes tell lily." He replied. He's right, she indeed was as pure as a lil...