DIFFERENT | Choi San

By softy4u2k

"ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɪss ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ" Choi San is a very... More

00
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12

03

2.4K 140 141
By softy4u2k

3. Not you again.

A few weeks has past. I've made a few more friends especially I've gotten closer to Wooyoung. The sad part is, my roommate Elle still haven't gave an effort to talk to me even though how hard I try.

"Elle! Elle?!" I ran up to the girl as she slowly turns her head to face me.

"Um, what?" She look at me with her normal stone cold face.

"Are all your class over? I thought maybe we both can walk back to our dorm together?" I asked. Look, I desperately want her to be my friend.

"No, I've got a party to go to. I'm off to my friend's house to get ready." She said.

"Ahh I see. This sucks. Obviously I'm not invited." I pout. Who would want to invite a new girl to the party anyways?

"Yea, sorry. Um yeah, gotta go." She said and awkwardly pat my back as she walks off.

I feel like Elle either one is just an introvert or she just really doesn't like me.. I want to believe is the first one.

---

I went back to my dorm early because I'm lonely.

I was all ready to hide inside my blanket and put on some netflix on my laptop until I hear my door bell rang. It must be Elle. Girl must have forgotten something.

I lazily got up of bed and reached to the door. As I turn the door knob then I realized. Why would Elle need to ring the door bell when she has a ke-

Oh wow.

It's Wooyoung.

"Oh um, am I at the right..." Wooyoung seems shocked to see me. He took a step back and look at the side of the door that tells our room number.

"I am at the right one... your her new roommate huh? Why didn't she tell me about this?" He awkwardly laughs.

"Yea I am. You both friends?" I asked.

"Yea, friends for too long." He chuckled.

"I see, and yeah.. she isn't in. She said she went out to a party?" I said

"I told her to wait for me.. I guess she went there with her other friends." He sighs.

"Yea, she said she was going to get ready with a friend.." I said

"I see. Oh well." He smiles.

"Aren't you coming?" He suddenly asked

I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh what?" I choked my words.

"You can join us. One of my close friends is hosting it. I think he don't mind a cute new girl to attend his party." Wooyoung smirks.

"Yea.. No. I'm ready to sleep." I lied.

"Yea it's 7pm. Are you a grandma or something?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I've already got things plan out for the night and I really don't have the mood to you know change and go to a party." I said.

"And what's your plan?" He crossed his arms.

"I have some series to keep up with." I said.

"Get dress up. I'll wait out here." He immediately said.

"I'm waiting." He said once more and closed the door for me.

"I'm only giving you 10 minutes." I hear him said at the opposite side of the door. 10 minutes?! Is he serious.

Why am I doing this?

I quickly dug through my entire wardrobe that I spend hours cleaning it yesterday night.

I need a dress. Something not too revealing something not too over something not too simple.

I. Have. Nothing.

Great.

Knowing that Wooyoung is out there waiting for me and its already past 10 minutes. I simply put on something presentable. Just a normal sun dress.

I know what your thinking who the hell wears a sun dress to a party at night? I mean its a pretty dress and its not too sexy or too much. It's something comfortable.

I quickly dab on some cream eyeshadow and cream blush. Applied some mascara and lip tint and I already look decent enough to go out. Could have made myself look better if I had more time but I can't let Wooyoung wait too long.

I grab my things and shoved it in my bag and immediately open the door. He is squatting against the wall in front my door as his eyes are glued to his phone.

"Sorry.." I mumbled.

His head lifted up to look at me and he stood up.

"Took you long enough." He smiled.

"I didn't know what to wear." I awkwardly say.

"Don't worry. In that amount of time you manage to make yourself look beautiful. I guess what you wear don't really matters. Maybe it's all just natural beauty?" He said and I feel my heart stop beating for a second. Oh what? That is the most amazing compliment I've gotten.

That's too kind of him to say that. I'm not even that pretty to begin with.

"You there?" Wooyoung face was suddenly few inches away from me. I immediately took a step back. Shit, I zoned out.

"You ready to go?" He chuckled.

"Ah yes yes." I tugged my hair behind my ears and followed him.

---

The car ride was surprising chilled. He isn't awkward about anything even though we just became friends like few days ago. He is really a kind man. I'm thankful that he is sincere to take me to this party.

We reach at a big house already filled with people. Blasting music could even be heard in the car.

"Who's house is it again?" I asked Wooyoung.

"My friend... his name is Hongjoong." He answered.

I nod in reply.

"Are you gonna stay here for long?" I ask him. Now I'm worried about how am I gonna get home tonight. I'm scared if he gets all drunk or something.

"Depends but I can drive you back to your dorm Haejin don't worry you can just tell me when your ready to leave." He tells me.

"Alright then." I smiled.

Eventually we both made it in the cramped pack house. Everybody here seems to know Wooyoung. But, I know I'm new here but everybody here doesn't really seems to look familiar. They look, a lot older and matured to be college/uni kids.

"Follow me." I hear Wooyoung said and I suddenly felt his hand touch my hand as he pulled me with him. That was unexpected. Why is he making me feel things..

"Wooyoung? Your new girl?" I hear somebody asked.

"Who's the new cutie Wooyoung?" Another person asked.

"Damn she is fine."

I bit my lips.

I felt uncomfortable how people are saying those words.

"You okay?" I hear Wooyoung's voice near my ear I jump at that. Since when did he get so close to me?

"Yea, I'm fine. I just need to sit." I tell him and he nods.

He leads away from the dance floor and to the bar where it's calmer. I noticed Elle was there sitting at the bar stool with a drink on her hand.

"Wooyoung?" She noticed him.

"Hey, Elle. Why didn't you tell me Haejin was your roommate?" He said and I widen my eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows then her eyes landed on me.

She looks unimpressed.

"Your friends with her?" Elle questions him.

"Yea?" Wooyoung said and pulled me closer to the bar and gestured me to sit on one of the bar stools.

"Need any drinks?" Wooyoung ask me.

"I don't plan to get drunk tonight so maybe just a glass of water will do." I said.

"It's just alcohol." Elle said.

Wooyoung nod at me and request a glass of water to the person behind the bar.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" Wooyoung asked Elle.

"Hongjoong said I could come early to help set things up." Elle said. Hongjoong is the owner of this house right?

"Of course you would go with him." Wooyoung chuckles.

"I didn't expect you to take her here. She doesn't even know anybody here." Elle rolls her eyes. Wow. She hates me huh?

"She knows me. And she knows you." Wooyoung said.

She stayed quiet and took a sip of her drink.

"Yea whatever." Elle said.

"Haejin? I'm gonna go find Hongjoong. I'll be back in a sec." Wooyoung told me and I nod.

I awkwardly look around the house and wow, this place is full of humans. This is definitely a none pg party too. I swear people dirty dancing is normal here.

"So, how did you meet Wooyoung?" I suddenly hear Ellen's voice.

"Um, at the cafeteria." I said.

"He just talk to you in the cafeteria? That's all?" She raised an eyebrow.

"It's a long story." I said. This is the longest conversation I had with Elle since I moved here.

"I see. Well, I know he is good looking and all but I really recommend you not to be close with him." She said

"Why not? Your close to him." I said.

"The problem is. You don't know how things work here. A goody two shoes like you shouldn't even step into this building." She coldly said.

"Hey Elle~" random girls starts to crowd around Elle.

"Wooyoung just walked in with this bitch." One of the girls said.

"I know right, she isn't even pretty. Why is Wooyoung so blind. Your obviously better." Another girl said.

"Guys, don't be mean. She is just right there." I head Elle giggles and I start to feel all their eyes on me.

"Oh gee, that was awkward but it's the truth." One of the girls said.

I sigh and stood up.

I need to get out of here. All their words are messing with my mind.

I quickly got away from them and now I'm back in the crowd. I see a friendly looking man and I asked him where was the restroom was and he said the only available one are the one upstairs.

I walked past the restrooms that were downstairs and I immediately speed walk. Those sounds coming in the restrooms was...

I quickly made my way upstairs. Finally it's quiet.

Not that quiet. There is still weird sounds coming from some rooms.

I took a deep breath and wander the hallways. Yes finally an open restroom.

I quickly jogged towards the restroom and I immediately locked myself in there.

What's with all this negative energy? I didn't know Elle is that type of person. She seems to look like a loner but the truth is she is so...

I can tell she likes Wooyoung well... that's what I think but even so, I heard that she pick to hang with Hongjoong than Wooyoung so... what's her deal?

I can't believe she is my roommate.

I turn on the tap and without thinking I splash my face with cold water. Then, I realized my make up.

"Shit, shit, shit..." I whined and look at myself in the mirror. My mascara is ruined. What a great night.

I took out some tissues from my bag and quickly wipe the smudge mascara but only an amount came off. Oh well...

It's okay Haejin. You have Wooyoung, just don't go and sit with Elle again. I recollect myself and finally I unlock the restroom door.

When I pull the door open my eyes widen.

What am I seeing?

San was in front of me half way unbuttoning his shirt. His eyes went down to look at me and his eyes also widen in shock. His hands stopped unbuttoning his shirt as he runs his long fingers through his styled hair.

"You again?" He coldy scoffed.

To be honest, I didn't even hear him. I was too distracted by him.

Somebody explain to me. Why, does he looks like a sex god now?

He has his normal formal outfit on but him with his half done button up shirt and his tie is off and he looking so tired makes him so.... different looking?!

"What are you doing here?" I asked without thinking.

"There's a party downstairs?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Your here for the party?" I asked. I hope I didn't sound too rude.

"Yea?" He crossed his arms.

"And what's wrong with it? Why do you seem surprised?" He asked.

"I'm not surprised! No no! I'm glad your here!" I said. What am I saying?!?!?

"Your glad I'm here?" He furrows hie eyebrows.

"Oh my god, Honestly.. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore." I sighed.

"Have you been crying?" He suddenly asked.

"What? No!" I immediately say.

"Okay then." He said.

Then was a silence between us.

He clear his throat and then began to button back up his shirt. I look away when he does that.

"I recommend you to leave this place." He suddenly said.

"Um why? Wooyoung said I can come." I immediately reply.

"He what?" San furrowed his eyebrows

"Wait he invited you here?"

"Yea! And you can't ask me to leave. It's not even your house." I said.

"It's not safe for a gullible girl like you. Trust me. Go home." He said. Why am I offended by what he said?

"The person who should be going home is you." I suddenly said.

"Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yea you. You are such a pushover. Did you even see the people down there? I don't think it's a place for you." I speak up. I know what I said is gonna be offensive towards him too but I don't appreciate him saying those words to me. I know I can at least handle myself more than him.

"Wow, that's no surprising." He lowered his voice now his eyes are piercing through mine.

He took a step closer and my reflex just took a step back. Why is walking closer to me?

"W-what are you doing?" I mumbled but he didn't stop. He walked into the restroom and I felt my back hit the sink. I couldn't walk any further.

He is now right in front of me. He rest his hand on the sink behind me and he lowered his head to look face to face with me.

I couldn't look away from his eyes. Looking at him up close just make me notice how visually gorgeous he is. His lips looks so full and soft. I couldn't look away from his lips.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" He asked. My breath hitch at his words. He noticed me staring..

And what question is THAT?!?!?

I didn't answer him and stayed quiet.

I look away and I can feel his face moving closer to me. His face is literally next to my right ear. I can hear his breathing.

"You know..." He whispered.

"I thought you wouldn't be the type to look down on me because how I act and how I am at college." He softly said.

"But, I guess your just the same as the others." He said and I widen my eyes.

Everything suddenly happen so fast he was already walking out of the restroom.

"Wait!" I stopped him.

"I didn't mean to... misjudged you." I said

"What you said offended me too. You were judging me and saying I can't handle myself down there." I said.

"I wasn't judging you. I was stating the truth." He rolls his eyes and walked away.

---

Finally, most San moments. What do you think so far about San?

Anyways, if you like his story please do vote and comment yea? It will help with the updates <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 287 14
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞.❝ ❝𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞.❝ ⌘➥________________________________✶❥ Nam Joyce wanted to stay unnoticed in h...
50.2K 2K 28
*𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓲𝓰 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻* Yeosang had a pretty bad life. His mother passed away when he was still young, his father was practically non-existent...
323K 13.1K 61
Mysterious rich guy who always in his own world but met with this woman that might change his life? San who has a mental illness due to dark memories...
22.2K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...