love witch . michael langdon

By Ivory_Lollipop

❝ Maybe we had mistaken lust for love. ❞ ©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2019 PREVIOUSLY TARTARUS [AHS Season 8 Apocalyp... More

LOVE WITCH
playlist
epigraph
prologue
chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen

chapter two

4.4K 138 26
By Ivory_Lollipop

chapter two

VERA BLACKWOOD ONLY HATED TWO THINGS IN HER IMMORTAL LIFE – humans and someone trying to boss her around (The hatred for humanity was pretty obvious). She didn't like it when someone tried to tell her what to do. Not even her boss, the Devil, would treat her like he was any less of a creature than him. It was the only reason why she put up with doing Satan's dirty deeds and being his bitch. The Devil gave her the space that she wanted and he only called on her whenever her presence was really needed. Other than that, she spent most of her time closing deals, fucking men and women, and manipulating unsuspecting humans. She didn't like being told what to do, more or less being controlled. Vera loved to be the one in control. She enjoyed predictability and hated it when things turn out different than what she had anticipated.

Peeling the tight dress off of her, Vera stepped into the shower, the warm water clearing her mind as soon as she stepped underneath it. She didn't want to think about the Devil's son, nor did she want to meet him tomorrow night. After potluck Wednesday, which she didn't attend, there will be another special celebration for the mighty "Savior" tomorrow night. She was already dreading the event more than anything in her life. The blonde would rather close another deal than be anywhere near that cheap party. Vera couldn't explain where the hatred was coming from, but it was there nonetheless. The warm water only added to the heat of her boiling blood.

It was already dawn when Vera stepped out of the bathroom, the sunlight seeping through the glass doors of her balcony. Her bare feet padded against the cool mahogany floors as she made her way towards her walk-in closet to pick out an outfit for the day. During her visits to the any of the Churches, the blonde preferred to wear less luxurious clothes and accessory items. It took the unnecessary attention out of her a bit. Her beauty was still otherworldly and ethereal and it's not hard to notice it as it stood out among the mundanes that surrounded her. The blonde thrived off of the admiration and wonder that she got from the believers, but she needed to stay low profile sometimes because it was getting hard to explain her youth to curious people.

Vera pulled off a bright red long sleeved dress with a loser bottom half. Slipping it on, she admired her reflection at the mirror, the red hue complimenting her tanned skin. In true Vera fashion, her new item of clothing was less sexy than most, but it still showed an ample amount of cleavage. She couldn't stop herself from putting on a show to entice some fellow Satan worshippers. And maybe even his Son. Vera didn't know if she would roll her eyes or smirk at the thought. Instead, she put on her a different shade of lipstick, a carnation pink color that reminded her of youth and innocence. To be fair, she did look innocent and young in her less sophisticated clothes and appeared closer to her "human" age.

Vera spent the rest day of her just lounging around in her penthouse as she waited for night to arrive. No matter how much she denied it, a part of her was excited to attend the party. It was the wild side of her that always craved for chaos and mischievousness. The blonde felt power every time she managed to make a strong-willed human kneel in front of her. Who knows, maybe she'll make the Anti-Christ beg for her as well.

The day went by quickly. When the inky black replaced the calming blue of the sky and the sun retreated down to the horizon, Vera took another bath, this time in the tub. When she was finished, she carefully curled the ends of her hair before reapplying her lipstick and slipping on last year's Jimmy Choo dark red strappy high heels. Walking over to the counter, she grabbed her car key, black purse and the three luxurious bottle of wine that she decided to bring to the event. Honestly, she just decided to get it to blend in. In every event, everyone in the church clamored to bring the best offering possible, especially now that the prophesied Anti-Christ was in their presence. Vera groaned as she pictured the venue on her mind with all the fancy decorations, well-dressed Satanists, good food and wine.

The blonde prepared herself for the irritation she always felt around the pretentious humans that she helped recruited into the Church of Satan. Fortunately, the venue was only thirty minutes away from her penthouse. Vera looked at her reflection on the rearview mirror before she stepped out of her matte black Audi R8. She felt it, the rawness of the Anti-Christ's power, bathing her in waves of pure energy. She can sense the Devil's darkness in him mixed with the frailty and innocence of a human's essence. He was half-human, after all. But she could also feel that there was only a matter of time before his humanity was erased and for his darkness to fully take over. By then, he would've plunged the world into its inevitable end. Vera hated most of humanity, yes, but she didn't know if she wanted to watch the Earth end just yet.

Energy buzzed in the blonde's veins as she made her way inside the Victorian-styled house that reminded her of old houses in Italy – old yet elegant. She could hear the soft music inside as she passed by the guards who gave her a curt nod upon realizing who she was. Vera was respected and revered by the Satanists, considering that she had recruited most of them. However, she didn't take the credit and gave it to some people like Hannah instead. The blonde preferred to watch in the sidelines as more people grew desperate and found their answers in the Church. Satan was delighted every time she signed a new soul away. He preferred the innocent ones, but Vera targeted the rotten souls more, knowing that it was them who deserved to be in Hell more.

The blonde pushed the dark red doors with brute strength, her brown eyes taking in the view of the Satanists in their red cloaks, trays of food lining the farthest corner of the spacious room. The murmurs of the people were a bit irritating with her sensitive hearing, but it's not like she wasn't used to it. With her red dress, she caught the attention of some of the believers as she slowly descended the long, wide staircase, her expensive shoes hitting the black carpeted floor. A few people gave her hugs and kiss upon recognizing who she was, Vera begrudgingly returning the gesture with a silent protest as she made her way into the throng of people. After what felt like years, she finally spotted Hannah with another believer, who she recalled as Madeline. They were talking to someone the blonde didn't recognize – a tall man with curly blond hair and a long, black cloak wrapped delicately around his frame. The buzzing of energy in Vera's veins worsened as she approached them carefully, her eyes narrowing slightly. She recognized the Devil's dark aura in the stranger, mixed with the vulnerability of a human. This man was definitely the one she had been trying to – the Anti-Christ.

A young woman helped the blonde with the wines she brought as she turned away, but before she could go look for something to drink, Hannah had found her.

"Vera, hey!" The older woman called out her name, forcing her to turn around. The Anti-Christ was already looking at her, his intense blue eyes scanning her body up and down, somehow trying to assess her. Maybe he saw through her and figure out what she was, something the Satanists were oblivious about. They weren't aware that the woman who recruited them was nothing but a high-ranked demon and that behind her ethereal beauty and mouthwatering body was a literal monster. Vera's breath hitched briefly when she took in his features – curly blond locks, steely pale eyes, high cheekbones and plump lips. He was ethereal and delicious, but before Vera could feel anything else, disgust crawled back into her and snapped her out of her nasty thoughts.

"Michael, this is Vera, the one I've been telling you about," Michael's stare at her was intense, and she swore she saw it linger hungrily on her exposed chest. Hannah grinned widely as the blonde gripped the Anti-Christ's hand, shaking it, "And Vera, this is Michael, the one we've all been waiting for."

Meeting Michael's sharp gaze, Vera felt the urge to smirk. She could sense his darkness, swirling around them and seeping into her rotten soul from where their hands still connected.

"Finally, my Lord, you have arrived," The blonde faked a grin, mischievousness laced in her tone, "Took you long enough."

________________

UNEDITED

FINALLY VERA AND MICHAEL FINALLY MET! And our man is checking Vera out already LOL

expect some tension next chapter 

shout out to my fave author  stxrmborn   for adding this story to her reading lists! She's the best ever

love bela xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.3K 1.2K 35
She was said to live for eternity She did every decade, every era She was there He was born of ghost and mortal He was the antichrist She was et...
28.9K 1.4K 15
You move into the Coven and make family with the witches there, under the supreme, Cordelia. You quickly fall in love with her. She lights a flame in...
208K 5.5K 20
"Why 'Eve'?" "My father thought it'd be ironic." michael langdon x oc highest rankings: #2 in #ahsapocalypse (1/30/19) #16 in #ahs (11/28/18) #9 in #...
29.9K 578 24
𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑠. (2/2) Apocalypse