Refund High School x Reader [...

Von Jul_was_never_here

I'm continuing the Refund high school x Reader Oneshot on my old account a.k.a Jul_was_here. I'm gonna add st... Mehr

A/N
Mook //I adore Sea serpents//
Dicarius //It's funny how dumb you are//
'When they're jealous'
'You're nickname For them'
Dante //I'm not Afraid//
Grim Reaper // Letters from a healer and a reaper//
Deredere!Dante //Don't be afraid to show yourself//
Dante //You could still change//
Waxy //Is she more better than me?//
Jun //DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!//
(I'M BACK) REQUEST WILL ONLY BE HERE
Servant!Mook //Servant of Evil AU//
Dante //I will find a way//
Mook & Dante //Your secret is safe with us//
Grim Reaper //Who are you?//
Gang Ho //That's just the way my Life goes//
Dicarius part 2 //It's funny how dumb you are//
Gang Ho //Doesn't Matter//
Mook //Hanahaki Disease//

Dicarius //I do care//

859 18 7
Von Jul_was_never_here

Species- Crow

Gender- Female

Powers- The same like Dicarius

She is- Kuudere, self-conscious, caring, smart, determined 

GOOD ENDING

                                                         *REQUESTED*

_________________________________________

(Y/n) (L/n) is the second right hand woman of Queen Yemma while Dicarius is the first.

She never complain about being the second of the best as she did not care for just a title as long as she could protect the queen and help the school.

(Y/n) and Dicarius are partners who have to make the school ground safe.

Also, they were best friends when they were kids.

But (Y/n) never shows any emotions. Not even one bit. Just an emotionless look on her face.

Dicarius actually sometimes show emotions like being happy or angry or something, but (Y/n) never does.

Some even say that she doesn't have emotions but actually, she does.

She doesn't want to show it cause she is self-conscious and thought that if she shows any emotions, they will all think she's weak.

Not that it's true of course but she thought differently.

Dicarius and (Y/n) were childhood friends and (Y/n) will always show emotions back then but now-

She's just an emotionless shell.

Dicarius never knew what had happened to her and was always worried for her.

He is (Y/n)'s friend... And also crush... 

Dicarius always try different things to make (Y/n) show any emotions but nothing work.

But now...

she did...

And it took me by suprised.

_________________________________________

"I do care"

(Y/n)'s POV.

"Dicarius!!" I called out to him but it was to late as he got hit on his already broken wings by the brat called Dante Ahn.

I flew towards Dicarius to catch him but got stopped instead by that brat.

I watched as Dicarius falls in the ground in a bad condition.

'No!' I thought as I struggle to get free from his grip.

"Your next~" The boy taunts as he ready his attack.

Finally, I got out of his grip and flew away in time for he fire his attack but missed instead.

"Dang it!" He said and turns to me with a menacing look while I held my neverending emotionless look.

But in the inside, I'm scared shitless.

"Heh." He snorts. 

"You don't seem to get mad, sad, or even scared of anything that is happening right now. Do you even have any emotions? What are you? An empty doll." He mocks but I ignored his comment.

Then Mook flew pass me with his Sea serpent form as the two begin talking.

I look down to see Sashin mouthing 'get out of there' and so I did.

Mook suddenly grabs Dante to prevent him from getting out as Sashin cast a spell to stop Dante.

But that spell his casting could also damage Mook greatly.

"What are you doing?" I asked still with an emotionless look.

But in the inside, I just wwanted o scream at him to stop.

"To stop Dante of course. Mook told me his plan..." He said, not looking at me but at the two Sea serpent.

It doesn't take a blind person to see the pained look on on his face by thinking the possibilities that Mook might not survive the attack.

I looked up to see Mook who is about to flee but got biten by Dante instead which cause him to not leave.

(Time skip cause your author is lazy AF)

(Y/n)'s POV.

After the war was over, I started searching for Dicarius in the woods.

I saw Queen Yemma and the other guards and... Dicarius!

I was so happy and relieved that he was okay and was getting healed, but my expression is was still empty like I didn't even care that he got hurt and all.

I'm not sure if there's something wrong with my face and not my way of showing emotions.

I sauntered my way over to them with a blank look plastered on my face.

Queen Yemma took notice of me and turned her head towards me.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing in here?" She asked which cause me to stop walking.

"I was trying to find Dicarius. I'm sorry if I disturbed you, your Majesty." I said monotonously but she wasn't bothered from my lack of emotion and just nodded her head.

"It's alright." She said before going back to healing Dicarius.

"Is he going be okay?" I asked while raising one of my brows. 

"Don't worry, he's going to be alright in just a few weeks" She answered back while focusing all of her energy on healing the black crow while I watch with a pained look.

But my face stayed the same.

Dicarius's POV.

I heard familiar voices around me as I slowly opened up my eyes to see Queen Yemma.

"Your majesty...!" I yelped in surprised as I try to get up.

"It's okay. You don't have to get up." Queen Yemma said while holding my forehead to heal me.

"I'm sor... Ugh!" I said as I could feel something stinging me.

"Don't worry. Have a rest for now." She said as my eyes begin to feel heavy and beginning to feel tired.

My eyes slowly landed on a (H/n) haired crow who looks at me with a blank look and I could faintly see in her eyes that is filled with disappointment. 

She didn't look sad or worried or anythin. Nothing but judging eyes.

'(Y/n)... Do you even... Care about me...?' I thought as my eyes slowly closed and was meet with darkness itself.

_________________________________________

Still Dicarius's POV.

Slowly, I opened up my eyes and was met with a familiar ceiling. 

'What happened...?' I thought, trying to recall all my memories as best as I can.

'Oh... Yeah...' I thought, remembering that I got hit in the wing by Dante and then Queen Yemma healing me.

My eyes moved around to examine the room and noticed that it was my room.

"Oh, you're awake." A familiar male voice spoke from besides me. Turning my head around to the side and saw Sashin at the door whose hands shoved in his pockets.

"You... What are you doing in here?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to know if you gotten better this pass few weeks." He said.

'A week?!' I thought in surprised before I let out a groan of frustration. 

I moved my eyes away to Sashin and to his back in hopes of finding the (h/c) haired crow, but it was only Sashin that was here.

"Where's (Y/n)?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"In her room... Why?" He asked but I just shook my head in return.

"Nothing... Nothing..." I said. Then my mind moved on to Dante.

"What happened to... Dante?" I asked again.

"Oh, he's... Gone..." He said and I gave him a nod, understanding what had happened and why it was meant to happen.

I got off the bed and slowly walk towards him as he looks at me confused.

"Were are you going?" He asked.

"To go to (Y/n)." I said then left, not letting him respond.

I finally found her room and knocked on her door but got no response.

"(Y/n)? You here?" I asked, knocking on the door again.

There was a long silence until I heard a soft voice said "Come in..."

Then the door opened itself. 

I walked in and saw (Y/n) sitting on a chair and seemingly just staring at her desk in dazed up thought.

"(Y/n)?" I called out but she didn't respond.

I sat down in her bed as the long silence came back so I broke the silence by saying "Are you okay...?"

But she didn't respond again. I sighed in defeat before I stood up. 

"Look... I'm sorry. I should have listened to you and Sashin about Dante being suspicious. I'm sorry that I've failed to protect the school. I'm sorry that I told Dante about my weakness. I'm sorry... That I failed to make you feel again..." I said as I looked down in shame, almost tearing up.

"I'm sorry... I even came here..." I said as I begin walking away and out of the door.

Until I heard sobbing coming from behind me as the person hugged me from behind as the sobbing got louder and louder.

"(Y/n)...?" I called out, shocked to believe that (Y/n) just cried in front of me.

She didn't respond but she did stop hugging me so I could see her looking down, not making eye contact with me but I could see tears dropping on her face.

"Y-you... Idiot... Making me w-worried..." She said through sniffles, making me feel guilty that I caused her in this messed.  

I wrapped my arms around her and ger a little squeeze, catching her by suprised but she hugged back nonetheless.

We stayed like that for a long time until I finally said.

"So... You do care..." 

"Of Course I do!" She shouts as she started to shaking uncontrollably.

"I do care..." She mumbled her words in a low tone but enough for me to hear.

She stops crying as we both are now sitting on her bed towards the edge. It was akward and so I said

"Why... Do you keep your emotions to yourself?" I asked and she seems sad when I asked the question.

"It's because... I'm scared..." She said, making me confused.

She looks like she's about to cry at any moment and so I started to hugged her again in hopes of comforting her while I ask her to continue.

"I'm scared... I'm scared of what everyone thinks of me... I'm scared that I'm not strong enough to protect the school... I'm scared that everyone will judged me... I'm scared... That I will be alone in this world..." She said in a most heart breaking tone that I have ever heard.

"I'm scared... That you'll think of me as pathetic partner..." She said as she burst into tears while I comforted her.

"Shh... It's okay, it's okay. You know that's not true... Just because you show your emotions, doesn't mean you're pathetic and weak and think that everyone will leave you or Judged you... and I don't think your pathetic. I think of you as a strong, smart, determined and caring person. So don't ever think like your a bothersome. Cause we all cared for you (Y/n)... Even me..." I said in soothing tone as I rubbed the back of her body to calm her down.

"Y-you... Really think so...?" She said, looking up to face me with the most adorable face I've ever seen making me turn red in the face. 

"Positive." I said, smiling at her as she smiled back.

She then lay her head in my chest as she starts to fall asleep before saying "I love you... Dica"

Oh man. I am 100% sure I look like a tomato right now.

I look down at her and smiled.

"Love you too... (N/n)" I said as I ise the nickname that I always call her when we were just kids.

I placed my lips and kissed her softlt in the forehead before covering the both of us with my wings and hers as we both fell asleep cuddling each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

...I swear I heard a camera flashing just now...

Sashin's POV.

'Hehehehe... Cute' I thought.

Watching the two love birds (get it) cuddling to each other while I took a photo before closing the door and running off to go tell the others that I won the bet.

*REQUEST IS STILL OPEN*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8M 46.1K 96
This is where I will post all of my Sterek one shots. Be a doll and request one. Either comment on this page or message me. When I write it I will me...
460K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
11.6K 221 22
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 6 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
411K 6.6K 127
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...