WILL EVER UNITE??

By subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi cross... More

Prologue
Chapter 2 Meeting My Mine
Chapter - 3 Our daughters
CHAPTER - 4 OUR MEETING
CHAPTER - 5 - FALLING
CHAPTER - 6 MY RIGHTS
CHAPTER - 7 MY DAUGHTER
CHAPTER - 8 HE IS MY SAFE ZONE
CHAPTER - 9 HIS PRESENCE
CHAPTER - 10 HER CARE
CHAPTER - 11 "HER SAVIOUR"
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "DECISION"
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER 19 "HE IS HERS"
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21"OUR MUCHKINS"
CHAPTER 22"SHE IS UPSET"
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 1 Our Different life

3.3K 166 27
By subagokul118

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.......

Silent readers do vote if you like this story .....

Thanks for the wonderful support guys.... Keep supporting!!!!!....

Happy Reading 🤗

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

☀ Quote of the Day☀

We come with nothing, go with nothing; but one great thing we can achieve in our beautiful life is... A little remembrance in someone's Mind✨ and a small place in someone's Heart💛! Have a Wonderful day ! 😃

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Let's get into the story......

In Mumbai.....

It is a beautiful sunday morning.... If we peep inside the beautiful house.... It's Mehra mansion..... We can able to see three years old girl playing with middle school age boy...... It's Riya and sunny.....

They are playing catch and catch.....

Riya: bhai I'm going to catch you this time... (in her childish language)....

Sunny: you can't baby sisy...

They both starts to run..... Later Riya went inside one room....

Riya hugs one person's tigh.... It's abhi....

Abhi takes Riya in his hands.... She hugs her father......

Abhi: meri princess.... What my princess is doing???...

Riya: I'm playing with sunny bhai....

Abhi kisses her forehead.....

Riya: papa I love you so much....

Abhi: papa loves riya....

She clapped her hands in happiness.....

Abhi: I have a gift for you....

Riya: gift???...

Abhi: yes... Shall we see the surprise??... (by raising his eyebrow) ...

Riya nods her little head.....

Abhi takes Riya to his wardrobe..... And gave one gift box to her.....

Riya opens the box with smile in her face....

Riya hugs her dad....

Abhi: did you like it???...

Riya: so beautiful papa.... But why this bag???....

Abhi takes Riya in his arms and throws her in air....

Riya giggles....

Abhi: my princess is going to school tomorrow right???.... So only I brought this....

Riya: thank you papa.... I'm so happy for tomorrow because first time going to school... But papa.... (with sad face)...

Abhi: what baby doll??...

Riya: will I get friends???...

Abhi: ofcouse my princess will get so much friends.....

Riya: I'm so happy....

Abhi: OK shall we go and have breakfast???

Riya: OK....

Abhi takes Riya down to hall.....

In hall....

In hall everyone seated for breakfast.....

Disha is serving for everyone....

Purab: Riya baby which school you are going Tomorrow???....

Abhi: MC school...

Purab: I'm not asking to you....

Abhi felt bad.....

Riya: MC school.... Chachu...

Disha: Riya baby come I'll feed....

Abhi: no I'll feed...

Abhi places Riya in his lap and starts feeding the food.... He admires riya's non-stop talking..... While hearing this abhi remembers his wife who speak just like riya.... She is the carbon copy of pragya.....

After pragya left from mehra mansion purab didn't talked with abhi.... Even if it relates to work they would talk formally nothing more than that.... Abhi too know that he deserves purab's silence for throwing his wife and daughter outside.....

He searched for them everyday, everywhere.... But he couldn't find her, his life.... He regret every moments he is living without pragya...... His only way of hope is his daughter Riya.... She is just a cutie pie for him.... Riya loves her father so much... Abhi is her world..... Abhi took care like a mother and a wonderful father.... Disha and Alia took care of Riya like there own daughter.....

Abhi came out of his thoughts....

Abhi: baby shall we go outside???... Because tomorrow you want to go to school... So let's enjoy today....

Abhi and Riya went outside....

Other side.....

In Punjab....

A beautiful compact house is shown...... We can see a beautiful bed room.....

A lady waking up a little girl of three years.... It's pragya....

Pragya: baby utto.... Prachi beta it's time to get up.... Darling... Please....

Prachi: maa two minutes... Please....

Pragya: you are saying this for umpeeth time.....

Prachi smiles and again starts to sleep.... Pragya admires her daughter who is just a carbon copy of her husband.... He too sleep more she too....

Just then bulbul came there....

Bulbul: dii...

Pragya came out from her thoughts....

Pragya: ah bulbul...

Bulbul: dii did you packed all the things???....

Pragya: yes bulbul.... See this girl na.... Not at all waking up ...she just like your jiju...

Just then pragya came to know what she has spilled....

Bulbul: dii... I know you still love jiju.... But he just throwed you out..... No husband will do to his lovable wife.... So forget him...

Pragya: you are right bulbul.... But I loved him once not now.... My love turned with hate..... I don't love him.... I have no connection with him to my life.... I don't want him.... But my daughter.... (she cries)... I just hate him..... I don't want to see him in my life..... But I want to see my daughter only once in my life.... (she tells determined)...

Bulbul: don't worry dii... Everything will be alright.....by the way which school you and Riya going to join???.....

Pragya: MC school in Mumbai....

Bulbul: but where we are going to stay....

Pragya: you know about my friend Dev right.... He only arranged for my job in prachi's school ....he arranged a house too....

After that bulbul went from there.....

Prachi got up from sleep and burries her face in pragya's chest.....

Prachi: Aww chashmish.... Good morning.....

Pragya gets happy hearing the word chashmish.....

Pragya: good morning baby.... So my kishmish is ready for school???...

Prachi: of course Mumma....

Pragya took prachi in her arms and make prachi ready....

Pragya feeds her.... Later pragya, prachi, bulbul and vivan starts there journey to Mumbai.....

Everyone seated in car.... Vivan is driving the car.... Bulbul seated in front passenger seat.... Both prachi and pragya seated in back side....

Prachi busily admiring outside scenario.... She busy explaining in the scenario....

Prachi: maa I'm so happy...

Pragya: why baby??...

Prachi: new school, new friends and you too going to work in my school... So I'm happy....

Pragya hugs her tightly...

Pragya: even I too kishmish....

Prachi: maa where is papa???....

Pragya face lost its colour....

Vivan: baby you will see your papa soon.....

Prachi felt happy.....

Prachi: massi Its so boring... I'll come and sit with you OK....

Bulbul takes prachi in her arms and make her sit on her lap.... They busily starts to play with mobile....

Pragya lost in her thoughts...

Pragya (herself)... Why she is always making me to remind you..... Why her every act remains you???.... I don't want to remind you anymore.... You are no one for me now.... Again I'm coming there... But not for you.... I won't come into your life again.... You broken my trust once again....

On the other side....

In Ice-cream parlor.....

Riya is busy in licking her ice-creams....

Riya: papa I love you so much... Thanks for your ice cream....

Abhi: but you didn't fed me??? (he turns his face)...

Riya: OK I'm sorry... Please don't keep ur face like this... Turn this side papa....

Abhi smiles and turns his face.... Riya feeds abhi.....

Riya: papa when maa will come????....

Abhi feels guilty for his actions.... He doesn't know what to say...

Abhi: she'll come soon baby...

Riya smiles....

Abhi (himself)... Pragya where are you???.... See our daughter is asking you daily.... But Im damn sure you won't accept me.... (his eyes filled with fresh tears).....

To be continued.....

So how is the update???....

Will abhigya meet each other???...

Will they meet their daughters????...

Will ever unite???....

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Thanks for Reading!!!!!!!🤗🤗🤗

Press 🌟 🌟....

Don't forget to cast your views....

By subagokul....

Tata 💖💖💖💕💝💝💝💗💕💗💗💕💞💞💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 1.8K 18
Abhi and Pragya are opposite poles... they don't like each other but the circumstances made them a couple.. will they accept each other as their soul...
59.4K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
70.2K 3.1K 34
A Love and more than that Obsession Story, Between a Mafia Princess and Her Obsessive Lover...... . . . A Drak Story.., Read Only if Comfortable....
1K 65 1
She loves him. He loves her. But will they have a happily ever after. Read to know more