The Royals.

By soosann3

This story is basically about the girl and a boy who end up marrying by their parents , at first they don't k... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.

Chapter 4.

12 2 0
By soosann3

Yo-yo let's start with the chapter.

•••••••••••••••••

The next morning ~

I woke up in my usual timing and changed my clothes into exercise outfit.

This is the outfit I am wearing just now.

Then I went outside with my headphones and phone in my pocket.

And I went to our exercise room where there is yoga room,  gym room,  swimming pool and games room.

Which is inside our palace , then I went inside and saw my second eldest brother doing gym and saw my second eldest sister doing yoga so I also joined with her.

Then first I did meditation, after that we did some yoga moves.

Then after finishing that sis said, " good luck for the date ".

Then I look towards her and said, " thanks but how did you know ".

" I'm your sister I know everything about my siblings ", she said smiling.

Then I smiled and waved bye and went to my room.

Then I did shower and after that I changed into my  outfit .

This is my date outfit.

Then I carried my phone and went downstairs.

Then I went to our palace garden, then I opened my social medias and was chatting with my besties.

Then suddenly the light rays were coming into my eyes then I became very irritated then I blocked light by my hands and still chatting then suddenly the light rays were gone and when I looked up I saw none other then Namjoon.

Then I was shocked and he saw me and our eyes were locked for some seconds.

Then I got up and bowed down and said, " Hii, Prince Kim Namjoon ", then I extended my hand.

Then he took it and said, " Hi, Princess Shi Hong".

"ah by the way thanks for that the sun rays were coming through my eyes so thank u for blocking that sun rays ", I said awkwardly.

Then he smiled and showed his dimples.

"Oh no need to its okay now I have to help my soon to be wife right ", then he smirked.

"ah I knew it you were as pervert as I heard of but at the same time you are very perfect and funny ", then I smiled.

"So ah I brought my sister also ", he said scratching the back of his neck.

" oh really then you should have told me before only I would have call my second younger brother that I mentioned you yesterday ".

"ah sorry ", he said .

"it's okay let me call him now ", I said taking out my phone from back of my pant.

When I was about to call him I saw him with one girl then I knew it,  it was Kim Namjoons sister.

"wow my brother is very fast he is there with your sister already ", I said.

"Oh yeah you are right they are enjoying each others company ", he said smiling.

"yeah but I have one thing to say to you can I if you don't mind ", I said .

"yeah yeah it's fine ", he said .

"Ah actually your sister and my brother are.....

Then he interrupted me and said, " yeah I also know they are dating I saw you also peeking from the wall that time in the Seoul market".

"ah really , then I think they two will also marry after our wedding right ", I said looking towards the both of them.

"yeah I think so ", then he smiled.

Then I watch him and I somewhat felt very attached to him like as if we know each other from before.

Then we enjoyed talking and sharing about our likes and dislikes.

Then after that it was 1:30 Pm then secretary cadbury came and said, " Princess and Prince of Seoul please come and have lunch with the Park family" .

Then we nodded then he hold my hand and said, "let's go my soon to be wife ".

Then I blushed and said, " okay my soon to be husband ".

Then we went inside together with our hands intertwined.

Then everybody saw us and smiled.

Everybody stood up from their chair and bowed to Kim Namjoon.

Then said, " Welcome Seoul Crown Prince Kim Namjoon ".

Then he smiled and said, " no-no it's okay no need to do that you all are my soon to be in laws".

Then they saw our intertwined hand and they all smiled and smirked at me.

Then I said, " ah whatever it is I'm very hungry and Namjoon sit let's have lunch ".

Then everybody laughed.

Then we had our lunch and some conversation.

Then after that Namjoons sister mainly known as Kim Kyungmin left with my brother Wang Yi.

Then me and Namjoon went to the same garden and we were walking side by side.

"Today I really had fun talking with you and spending this half day ", he said shyly.

Then I smiled and said, "oh really I thought you had very tough times with my family ".

"nope they are very nice and I really enjoyed their conversations also but really I didn't feel this much attached to someone in one day  I mean you know what I mean right ", he said blushing.

"yeah I know but you know what I didn't know you were that much fun person to talk with I really enjoyed with you too ", I said smiling.

"ah really my friends say I hardly joke around ", he said.

"no but whatever it is I really had fun with you lets meet again next time ", I said smiling to him.

"yeah yeah sure why not when's the right time tell me ", he said in very excited tone.

"ah next time what about your place we can spend our time there like today but more interesting that time alright ", I said.

"ah right , how about this Saturday night you can spend the time with me and my family ", he said awkwardly.

"ah Saturday night ", I said.

" yeah you can spend the night time with my family and the day and noon time with me how about it ", he said smirking.

Then I hit his arm and said, "ah you pervert ".

"ah it hurts I was just kidding Young ", he said rubbing his arm.

"okay I will come by that time with or without my brother ", I said looking at Kyung min and my brother .

"ah I don't know that you can ask your bro " , he said.

"I think he will approve that ", I said.

"if he does then he can stay with my sister but not too close or to tend something ", he said in a brotherly tone.

Then again I hit his arms and said, " Hey!!!  My brother is not like that okay mind that ", I said in my English tone.

Then he giggled and said, " okay babe I trust you and your brother " .

Then I said, " Yah!! Never call me that babe again otherwise I will surely kill you ", I said signaling him with my hands.

" haha you really is very funny and very cute sometimes ", he said.

Then I blushed and said, " now don't call me cute too ", I said in low voice.

Then he laughed.

"ah whatever it is but I have one question in my mind how did you know that I was there in the garden ", I said.

" ah actually asked your guard and he said you might be in your room , but when I came I saw you there in garden ", he said.

"but how did you recognize me at least you have to call me I would have tell you I was in garden ", I said.

"Cause I don't want to disturb this beautiful girl who was busy playing games in her phone ", he said in a tease tone.

Then I again hit his arm and said, " now don't tease me that much ".

"haha yeah you indeed are very pretty ", he said.

Then someone came and said, " sorry did we interrupt you ", it was his sister.

Then I shake my head and said, " no it's okay ".

Then she said, " now brother let's go it's fine to go right ".

Then he looked to his watch and said, " ah right I was so focused talking with this beautiful girl right over here that I forgot about the time also now let's go my sister ", he said showing his dimples.

Then I again was about to hit his arms but I didn't do cause his sis was here.

And she giggled and said , " ah such a lovey dovey couple ".

Then we blushed and he said, " now time to go my sis and bye my princess I mean babes ", then he winked.

" yeah whatever it is bye Prince Charming ", I said giving him flying kiss.

Then he pretend to catch that flying kiss and kept in his heart.

Then he went with his sister.

" Yo sis you really had great time with crown prince right ", my bro said smiling.

"yeah I really had and what about you ", I said smirking.

"what about me ", he said pretending that we don't know anything.

"whatever it is will tell you later now let's go inside its about to be dark ", I said putting my arms into his arms and we went inside .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoyo guys what's up long time back no see.

And stay tune for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 215 13
This is a story of a girl name Yn who was heartbroken after her bf cheated on him... She always cry silently and became cold to everyone except for h...
42.2K 1.9K 13
Where Yoongi scouts a girl named Jimin, who just so happens to be a boy. Caution! Crossdressing and mature content. Short story. Start: 180331 End:...
13.3K 578 22
in which a girl who had been left by someone she loved so much, but then someone from the past came to fill her empty heart. will she be able to move...
274 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]