His Help || Bang Chan FanFict...

By moon-mai

"This might sound really really weird, but I need your help. Very honestly you were the only person I could t... More

1| We're Going Shopping
2| I Need Your Help
3| Let's Meet Up
4| Coincidence
5| Surprise
6| First Dance Class
7| Pizza
8| Scared
9| What's Up With Everyone?
10| A Chance I should Take
12| Dinner And Chaos
13| Propose
14| More To The Story
15| Goodnight
16| Little Girl
17| I Knew
18| Leave
19| Your Way
20| So Sorry
21| It's A Plan
22| Can I have This Dance?
23| Emma
24| The Wedding
25| Epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
NEW BOOK

11| Felix

3.6K 134 54
By moon-mai

(Wednesday, July 17)

That night of the fair he brought me home. It was still a bit awkward, trying to recover from what had happened.

So he did like me that way. But why did it feel as a joke, as if I just reached for the stars and was able to catch one. I reached for him, and there he was. It didn't make sense to me, it didn't feel real. But it was and not to mention that we... kissed?

When I arrived home I wanted to tell Felix everything about it but he went to bed early and when I walked to his room he was already sleeping. Suddenly I felt terrible for leaving him home alone. As a big sister it felt like I failed. Leaving him alone, knowing that something wasn't right.

I went to my room and wore my pyjama and walked straight back to Felix' room. I didn't want to leave him alone now. Tomorrow I had to figure out what bothered him.

I sat myself down on the single couch next to his bed and stayed there just to make sure nothing would happen. I wasn't able to fall asleep until very late, like probably four a.m. not only because of the worry I had for Felix but also because of the adrenaline I had in my body because of Chris.

Later I woke up with a blanket over me and a pillow under my head. Felix wasn't in his bed but neither was he home. Out of panic I searched my phone and immediately called him.

"Felix! Where are you?"

"I'm at the company, mom  asked me if I could help her out with some documents."

"Thank god", I breathed out. "Felix?"

"Yes."

"Are you alright? Do you want me to come? I'll come if you want me to, because mom won't really bother much and neither would dad."

"You don't have to, really. I'm totally fine."

"It doesn't sound like it. You know what stay there text me what office you're in and I'll come to help."

"Luna, I'm fine. I can handle the work mom gives me."

"It's not only about that Felix, just text me the office you're in. I'm coming."

I didn't let him finish and closed the phone and not even a minute later I received a text from him telling me in which office he was.

I quickly got dressed and took everything I would need for in the office and directly walked to the bus stop just in time to catch the bus.

On my way to the office I got a text from Chris and I wasn't able to stop the laugh from coming but as soon as the thought of Felix came to my mind my face dropped again.

Chris: Are you free right now?

Me: I'm sorry, family business. I'm heading to the company.

Chris: No problem! As we talked, family business first.

Me: Thanks for understanding, maybe tonight or tomorrow.

Chris: Whenever you're free.

I took a last glance at my phone before entering the big building in front of me. I went up to the third floor and walked to mom's office where Felix should be.

I opened the door and saw Felix concentrating on the papers in front of him. "Hey", I quietly said.

He looked up with his eyebrows wrinkled but looked back normal when he saw it was me. "Hi."

"Where is mom?"

"In dad's office, she left me here to deal with these", he said looking more frustrated than yesterday.

I walked to him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "Felix you have to tell me what's wrong. Did something happen between you and Aria that you are so upset or is it maybe something I did?" I asked.

As if he looked offended he turned his face to me. "No. Neither- or wait. Just- nothing. There is nothing. These papers are stressing me."

Of course I didn't believe him, he was good in paper work. At least much better than me, I was good in the talking and convincing. That's why we where quite a good team together. But right now he was out of focus.

I took a chair and placed it next to him turning his chair so that he was facing me. "Look Felix. I'm not going to push you anymore if you don't want to tell me, but know that it is affecting how you work. So maybe you should go home for today and I'll do the rest on my own. You can't work like this and when you're home you can rest a bit. Okey?" I said as I placed my hands on his and then one went to his face, feeling how hot his face felt. "Felix, for Christ's sake. You're sick what are you doing here, in hell that you are driving yourself home. I'm calling Carlos, he'll be glad to finally drive you again", I said to him.

Carlos was the person that drove us everywhere when we were little or at least till Felix got his drivers licence. You could say we've lived the spoiled lives but we at least know how to act like decent human beings unlike some other CEO's sons or daughters. Anyways, Carlos loved us and we loved him as a big brother but after some time mom and dad put him to other work and he didn't drive us anymore, but he told us to contact him anytime we needed him. And right now I did. I called him and he told me that he would be there in five minutes.

"Let's get you downstairs", I said as I tried to make Felix stand up.

"Luna, I'm fine", he whined.

"No you are not", I stubbornly said.

I dragged him to the elevator and walked in with him pressing on the ground floor button. When the elevator door opened again I dragged him outside to where Carlos was waiting. I opened the door for him and watched him step in. "Carlos, make sure he actually does walk in house without hitting his head somewhere."

"Sure thing miss Luna", Carlos said.

"Thank you", I said giving him a thankful smile.

I looked at Felix again, sighing. "Felix take care of yourself. There are medicines in the second drawer take the one with a red packaging, take one with water and directly go to bed. If you feel a headache or if your head feels warm put a wet towel on your forehead, it should help."

"Thanks Luna", he said which made me even more sad, he really wasn't good at all. I gave him a small smile and ruffled his hair lightly.

"Take care", I said before Carlos drove off. I really hope nothing bad happens to him.

I walked back to my mom's office and started on the paper work that Felix wasn't able to do. This will take up a lot of my time so I should get to work fast.

Every now and then my mom would come in and give me coffee or anything else to drink and ask me if everything was going alright. I finished earlier than I expected and took all of my stuff to leave. I hadn't noticed that Chris had left a message again until I exited mom's office.

Chris: I'm near the company, your mom called me, I'm here to pick you up.

And for once in my life I had actually been grateful that my mom called my boyfriend. Just thinking about using that word made a smile appear on my face. I walked with my papers in my hand and bag around my shoulder.

"What are you so smiley about?" I looked up and saw my mom looking at me as I walked out of the elevator.

"You called Chris", I said.

"I did", she winked. "You look tired and I'm not going home anytime soon so I couldn't let you go with the bus."

"Thanks mom", I said and she gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I'll get going."

As I approached Chris's car my heart started to beat faster in my chest and I was trying to hide my red face. I walked in the car and the moment I looked in his face his smile grew bigger and for a second he looked away before looking back to me. "Hello."

"Hi."

"Home?" he asked.

"Home. I can't leave Felix right now, I think he has a fever and I'm scared to leave him alone. I'm sorry, I promise that once Felix is healthy we'll be able to go out in a proper way", I said sighing.

"Felix does look stressed lately, but he just shakes it off anytime I ask him about it", he said as he started to drive.

"I tried talking to him too but he doesn't talk to me. Let's just hope it isn't something too serious and just a fever", I said as I sighed again out of tiredness.

"You should rest out too when you get home", he said.

He dropped me off at home and the first thing I did when I walked in was make some hot tea for Felix. I walked to his room and opened the door. He turned to me, removing the wet towel over his head.

"I made you some tea", I said as I sat myself down on the bed next to him.

He placed the towel back on his forehead, laying back down. "Thank you."

I placed the mug on his nightstand and looked at how he closed his eyes. "If you don't want to talk I won't force you, but know that I'll listen to you whenever you need it."

"Thank you", he said before he removed the towel again. "So- you and Chris huh?"

I took the towel and shoved it in his face earning a laugh from him. This was gonna be an awkward topic to talk about with my little brother. "You should thank me", he said.

"And why would I?" I fake glared at him.

"It is because of me", he said," and Tiffany."

"What do you mean?" I asked starting to get really suspicious.

"Remember when everyone was acting 'strange'. It was because it was all a set up, or kinda. Chris knew you liked him or at least he had a feeling you did, but so did he. He came to me and asked if you liked him. I said no, but he didn't believe me so he said that he liked you but wanted to confirm his feelings."

"But what does it have to do with you and Tiffany?" I asked in shock.

"That's where I come in the picture. I told him you had an eye on him and to confirm his own feelings he took you out on a few dates and realised his feelings were stable, but your dumb ass didn't want to see the plenty of clues he left. He asked me and Tiffany what you liked and based the dates off of that. Luna not one guy goes to coffee two to three times a week just in a friendly way, nor do they spend everyday with a girl without crushing", he said leaving me open mouthed to stare at him.

"But- I", I managed to say. "But, how? How did he know that I liked him?"

"That wouldn't have been hard by seeing how you get nervous and clumsy around him. We guys may be stupid, but when it comes to these stuff we can know anything. After considering the possibility of you liking him, he focused himself a lot on you and, not in a stalking way, payed attention on how you acted around others and him", he said.

"I can't believe you guys. And Tiff was in the game too?" I asked, honestly I didn't know why but I was happy it turned out like this.

"Yeah she helped him a lot with the dates. thank her the most, otherwise Chris would have confessed on the wedding day. she said he should take you out to the fair and tell you there. And he actually did", he said more unbelievably. "Did you guys kiss", he said wiggling his eyebrows. "Because that was the plan."

"I'm really tired I'm going to sleep", I nervously said as I tried to walk to my room.

"I'll take that as a yes", he said grabbing my wrist before I could escape. "So I'll have to give Chris the brother talk."

"Felix, I'm older and so is Chris. what can you possibly say to him? Dad should do that, but he isn't going to know any time soon. I hope", I said.

"No", he firmly said, shocking me at how his mood suddenly changed. "I'm going to talk to Chris and not anyone else, I'm your brother, your only form of protection. If Chris ends up hurting you, it's my job to beat the shit out of him not dad's."

"Nobody is going to beat anyone. We are both old enough to solve these kinds of problems. Let's hope nothing like that happens though. But thank you for being concerned", I said placing my other hand on his, which was holding my other hand. I removed his hand from mine lightly and made my way to the door.

"Whenever Chris is here, your bedroom door stays open! And don't let him sit on your bed! Guys are dangerous!" he said as I opened the door.

"Whatever Felix, get some rest", I said ignoring his over protectiveness.

"Luna I'm serious!" he screamed as I walked in my own room.

"Goodnight!" I screamed as I closed my door.

I could hear him mumble things like. "I'm serious, why won't she take me serious?" and a quiet "Goodnight", which made me smile to myself.

It was good to see him smile after seeing him down since yesterday. I hope he takes the courage to talk to me, I wouldn't want him to suffer all alone. So Felix please, whatever is bothering you, talk to me about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 667 22
Ever since the accident, things changed drastically for you. That night changed your marriage, your husband and your joy towards life. Now that every...
483K 13.9K 66
"So all of this was a bet." I said in a small voice letting the tears fall down my face. "Hmm." He hummed as an answer. "And you made me believe tha...
112K 3.5K 34
you've never talked to me even though we're taking the same class for like half a year and now you suddenly noticed me at some stupid party on the s...
26K 507 61
Okay, it's hard to see him this way but since he's legal now, I will include kissing and possibly handsy contact into the story, but nothing R-rated...