CANCEL♥♥Prophecy Child / A Tr...

By AuthorSamaWriting

disclaimer - I do not own the transformers franchises. More

author sama 👑
•°•chapter one•°•
•°•chapter two•°•
•°•chapter three•°•
•°•chapter four•°•
•°•chapter five•°•
•°•chapter six•°•
Discontinued

•°•chapter seven•°•

28 6 0
By AuthorSamaWriting

Soon after the jack the jock incident I soon got my schedule and we were out the door and driving once more. There were only six classes a day which was really great for me.

My first class would be English, science, maths, law and society, astronomy, and another maths class since my schedule was so bear to me.

Now I sit next to sides as we travel along the streets to our next destination. The mall. With little to no talking we finally make it to the huge space. The parking lot is almost filled all the way and the biggest building sits in the middle. I see big signs reading Sears, Macy's, Marshal, best buy, and teddy bear care.

"Teddy bear care? " I whisper out loud as we park. The others vanish also trying to fine relatively close parks.

"Beats me" he says with a shrug. We jump out of the car once more and make our way to the front door just as a family goes through the slide doors. We wait a couple of seciunds before we see an annoyed sunny looking at everybody with disgust and the other two smiling happily.

"What's up with all these disgusting-"

A loud thwacking on the head from sides shuts him up in his tracks.

"Shut the slag up sunny. "

"Don't call me that" he hisses back annoyed. The other two just roll their eyes we walk in. Bee and Sam head in first followed by a still bickering sides and sunny and then me. The interior is so nice. Skin care products and ice-cream machines sit to the far left while a vitamins store and a restaurant sit at the right. I can already tell that this mall is big and popular by the amount of people.

I touch my phone case where i slipped my black visa card in,bwfore placing back in a little pocket in my shorts. When i look up i notice that all of the boys are gone leaving me all alone and confused. Great. just great. Look on the bright side..at least i can think to myself now. I don't really know where I'm going so I keep going straight before seeing a sign showing all the stores. I stop in front of it just as a young couple walks away hand in hand. My eyes go to the very top and skim the words before landing on pink writing that reads pink.

  My two or three bras at home do need to be replaced.. And if the others were here that would be awkward. With that thought I look for an escalator to bring me up to the second floor. I finally find it but not before bumping into a couple of people on the way there. I walk up the escalator and look around at the second floor. The food court is the first thing I see and it smells heavenly. That reminds me that I haven't eaten anything since that cinnamon tea and strawberry creme filled beagle. I don't really feel like eating right now so I walk away from the aroma and chattering and try to find the pink sotre. I walk past a couple of boys who whistle at me before turning a corner and scanning the area. Hot topics.. Dicks.. Build a bear workshop.. Panderoa rings.. Pink! I quickly make my way towards the pink sotre with a small smile.

Finding the store by myself was a big win. I walk into the door and instantly get barmbarded with hellos and my own personal spokes person. A girl with long brown hair and bright blue eyes comes over to me. Of course she's patted down with pink wear and a set of oval like glasses.

"Hi! My name is Olivia but you can call me livy, is there something particular you're looking for? " she says in a cheerful voice.

"I don't really know.. Uhm.. My uncle sent me to the mall to make me feel better. " I explain while glancing to the side.

She smiles knowingly before waving me over as she makes her way over to the underwear section.

"So a get better trip! " she exclaims happily. We stop in front of a neat pile of bras and undwear.

"What color would you like? " she asks suddenly after looking through everything.

"Suprise me" I reply with a shy smile. The wave of positive energy coming off livy sucks me in. I bet she would be a really good friend.

She smiles happily before digging and talking about her self.

"I haven't seen you around, are you new? " she asks after a couple of seconds of picking up things and putting them back down. She turns around when I don't answer and meets my wide grey eyes.

"Yeahh I have really good memory. We normally only get regulars here. " she explains.

"I moved here a couple of days ago. To live with my uncle and aunt. " I reply back with a strained smile.

She looks away embarassed before opening her mouth. She glances around before looking at the bra in her hands.

"Sorry.. I didn't mean to pry. "

"N-no it's fine! You're really good company. "

Her pale skin turns pink as she smiles wider. "I'm glad to hear that!  Now let's try these on! "

I stare at the pile of clothes in horror.  All of these?

Time skip

I don't know how long it's been but I tried on many types of clothing and sprayed all kinds of perfumes into the air. We giggled a lot and I found out she is actually in my grade and she goes to the same school. We exchanged numbers before she pushed me into the same dresser room with a blue bra and a matching pair of underwear. The bra lining has a white bow tie and consists of a black and light blue stripe pattern. The bow is bigger on the soft feeling underwear. I hear livy yelling a welcome as I place the new set on. Everything looks amazing and feels so very soft. This might be my favorite pair I've tried on.  Livys going to be happy on another sale.

I unlock the door and step out to showy livy the cute peice. It took me a few times to come all the way out, embarrament and guilt of feeling just a tiny bit of happiness consuming me untill she made me feel better about myself.

"Livy does this look -" I stop myself as I meet a pair of cold blue eyes. Cold but very familiar blue eyes.

"J-jesus sunny stop staring! " a voice says from behind him. Livy's mouth is agap as she watches everything unfold. A blushing bee is being pulled away by Sam as sides peaks at my body in-between his fingers. And sunny. He just stands there his eyes narrowed,and his eyes gazing over my body.

I dont say anything as i back up into the room and shut the door in his face. I quickly change into my black sports bra,underwear,and outfit before taking the new things into my hamds and opening the door. Sunny is in the corner being poked by his brother while bee is playing with a red bra. sam is the only one trying to prentend like he isnt here.

Great.  again just great. my olive skin is hot and red. I feel so..so..

"Im so sorry!" Livy says taking my new pair of underwear from me.

"I didn't have enough time to tell you that they were here!" She hisses quietly to me. I look at the boys before sighing and smiling resuringly at my new friend.

"It's OK.. It wasn't that embarassing! " I exclaim causing her to giggle happy once more.

"I'll check out right now though, I shouldn't keep them waiting any longer. " I say. She nods her head and runs over to the cash register leaving me with the guys.

"U-uhm.. " I start causing them to look at me. Bee puts down a new sports bra he was playing with to come over to me. His face turns a bright red again as he puts two thumbs up.

"Jesus bee. You're so horny. " Sam says with an ew face causing me to snort a bit.

"He definitely has the right idea" sides purrs while pulling sunny over. He glares at me as if I'm the one pulling him over.

"Why were you near naked in public" he growls with his arms crossed.

I feel a little bit of offence seap out of me at his nasty comment. I shrug my shoulders a bit.

"S-sorry" I mumble.

He goes to reply before sides whacks him upside the head again.

"Don't apologize" sides says.

Bee and Sam drag me over to the counter as sides growls something at sunny. two bags sit, the pink label spread across them in bold yellow letters, ready to be paid for.

"The total will be one-hundred and fifity dollars plus a little twenty percent discount off" livly says with a wink of her gleaming eyes. I take the card out and swipe. In less than ten seconds it's accepted and the recite is coming out.

"Thank you so much livy. It was really nice meeting you" I say as she reaches over to hand me the small paper.

"No problem! This is the most fun I've had since starting here! I'll see you at school soon. " she cheers while clapping her hands together. I nod my head and smile at her once more. I go to pick up the bags but bee beats me to it while shaking his head.

"It's really fine bee-"

"he says he insists. You know for peeping on you. " Sam says for him. I nod my head as I place the card back into the pocket for safety. Sides and a very displeased sunny follow us further away as we leave the store.

"That was olivia Smith right? " Sam asks while eyeing the store.

"I think so. She goes to my new school? " I ask unable to think of anything else to say. He nods his head before pointing to a big yellow sign that points inside of a store.

"Welcome to teddy bear care...? " I read out confused. As we get closer I notice the glass window where at least six cute brown bunnys play or sleep.

I quickly peep inside and cages along side the left corner. Puppy cages. In the middle are little plastic like cages that hold what look like guniea pigs and hamsters. All the way to the back are water animals like goldfish and probably even turtles.

"Heaven.. "I whisper with wide eyes. Bee and I bolt side by side into the store leaving the others behind.

"Beeee! This one looks like you! " I exclaim pointing at a very small golden lab. It has one black spot around it's left eye. It currently rubs it's head against the cage with a very fast moving tail.

"Ohhhh! " I cry out seeing a very very cute German shepard. It's small, fluffy, soft, and just adorable!

"Ugh it reeks in here.. " sunny groans while stepping in next to sides. Suddenly his gaze drops down to a cage in the corner. Sunny even looks down there to with an open mouth. Curious as to what they're look ing at,  bee and Sam move closer to  look down there before looking back at me. I tilt my head to the side confused as I take both of my hands off of the glass that connects me to the cute puppys.

Sides trys to hide a giggle as he looks away from me.

"W-what? " I say trying to push them out of the way to see what they do. My eyes land a small dog. The size of the average yorkie. It trembles a bit before gazing up at us. It has blonde like fur and big, almost bigger than bees, eyes that hold the most innocent gaze.

"You look just like the rodent! " sunny  sneers before laughing at me. Even the others laugh at me. I tremble in embarrassment before turning away with my arms crossed.

"Yaeah yeah.. " I try to hide the smile that's evident in my voice.

"Hello! Welcome to the best pet store around. "A man around his mid twenty says.

"Hi" I reply back.

"I see you and your friends are interested in our puppies. Would you like to take one out to play? Our pens can hold up to two people inside. " he suggests while pointing to what I assume are the pens at the near back of the store.

"Uh.. Can I see the German Shepard right there? " I ask gently tapping on the glass at the little ball of fur that stares at me.

"Are you sure? " he asks causing me to look back at him.

"Oh I'm sorry! I don't mean anything bad by that. It's just that this dog has been here since near birth. He also is kind of aggressive towards people.. " he explains while scratching the back of his black colored hair.

"Yes I'm sure. Thank you" I reply with a giddy smile.

"What about you boys? " he asks leaning over to look at the others.

Bee points to one of the biggest dogs, a big eyed shiba inu that licks the bars.

"Oh god.. " Sam mumbles before nodding his aporval.

"Don't you do it sides-"

"I want this one down here! " he says while poking the glass. With a nod of the head the man and another female worker gets to work on getting us our puppies.

"Of course you picked the rodent that looks like the femme" sunny hisses all to loudly. I stiffen before turning to send a glare his way. He ignores it and rolls his eyes with a long and very heavy sigh.

"She's way cuter then the dog you stupid slag. " sides groans. I blush and almost say something before the man brings the dog to me. The little ball of fluff trys to jump into my extended hands crazily.

"Whoah there! " he laughs before handing him to me.

Before he can turn around I open my mouth as I look down at the dog.

"What's his name? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 387 18
-REQUESTS OPEN- I'm back b*tches. Let's write about one of my favorite fandoms!
9.2K 197 12
Sentinel Prime have been found. Of course, everything is not as it seems.
497 5 6
A continuation of the Revenge of the Fallen book. Again, I obviously do not own any non-OC characters or the plot except for the changes made with it.
601 36 6
No summary as yet. Inspired by AZ - Asmodeus24 @AlexanderLisenby and Ash Allen @Chorus8. Rated M for Mature. I don't own Transformers.