๐•ป๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–‹๐–š๐–‘

By mjta3ta3

"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin... More

๐•ป๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
(ีต)
(ีท)
(ี…)
(ีฏ)
(5)
(ีณ)
(ิด)
(ี‘)
(ีตึ…)
(ีตีต)
NEW STORIES OUT!!!!
!!!Thank you!!!
(ีตีท)
(ีตี…)
Update Coming Soon!
(ีตีฏ)
Im sorry....
Chapter 15 coming soon!!!!
(ีตี)
(ีตีณ)
....
(ีติด)
(ีตี‘)
(ีตีฃ)
(ีทึ…)
(ีทีต)
(ีทีท)
(ีที…)
(ีทีฏ)
(ีที)
(ีทีณ)
Happy Halloween!
(ีทิด)
(ีที‘)
(ีทีฃ)
(ี…ึ…)
(ี…ีต)
(ี…ีท)
(ี…ี…)
(ี…ีฏ)
(ี…ี)
(ี…ีณ)
(ี…ิด)
(ี…ี‘)
(ี…ีฃ)
(ีฏึ…)
(ีฏีต)
(ีฏีท)
(ีฏี…)
(ีฏีฏ)
(ีฏี)
(ีฏีณ)
(ีฏิด)
(ีฏี‘)
(ีฏีฃ)
(ีึ…)
๐•ฐ๐–•๐–Ž๐–‘๐–”๐–Œ๐–š๐–Š
๐•พ๐–•๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–—
Long time no see
Painful 2 is coming soon!

(ีฃ)

4.5K 144 118
By mjta3ta3

Greetings, My beloved Fighters
Let's get you guys caught up

~𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤𝕝𝕪~

•   Taehyung gets a text from his girlfriend, demanding to see him, but he feels too tired to see her.

•   Jungkook feels completely unwanted after he had sex with Taehyung and gets approached by a guy, who wanted to offer him a job.

•   Hoseok follows Jungkook, worried about his friend.

•   Taemin pushes Jin down to the ground and hurried out, worrying about Jimin. He doesn't care about anyone nor anything, except Jimin. Namjoon checks up on Jin and makes sure that he's okay.

*  Yoongi beats Mark up after finding out that he beat Jimin up. After that, Jimin flinched away from Yoongi, getting flashbacks about how Yoongi used to hit him.

Now, that we are caught up
Let's continue!

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜
𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

=======================
𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖚𝖑
😭💔
=======================

Everyone that was at the party didn't talk about the events that happened, but they did talk about what they did after the party.

-5 days later-
(In the lunchroom)

N A M J O O N

I sat down at the lunch table with my arm wrapped around Jin's shoulder. Hoseok stood up on the table, talking about his 'adventure' with a girl at the party. Taehyung laughed at him and made small flirtatious gestures at Jungkook, but Tae got ignored. Jimin sat there quietly and Yoongi...

Yoongi was more quiet than usual. He was sitting there with his head leaning back, with his bangs covering his eyes. His skin was paler and he was skinnier, which made me really question him.

I just don't understand. He was just fine a few days ago, until he came home the night of the party. He went to his room and stayed there for 8 hours, the only thing that I could hear him doing was sobbing and breaking stuff. I wanted to check on him, don't get me wrong I tried to get into his room. He locked it shut and screamed at me.

I stared at him until we made eye contact. His bangs moved out of the way and I started to notice some different features. His eyes were puffy and light red, along with dried tear streams on his face.

"Joonie, what's wrong?" Jin asked as he placed his hand under my chin and moved my head over, to make me look at him in the eyes.

"Oh, um...Can you go help me with my hair, in the bathroom?" I suggest, trying to get him to notice the hints that I was dropping.

"Oh, okay," Jin says, catching what I was trying to get him to understand. I grab by his forearm and pulled him to the bathroom. He looked at me with a questionable look, that was all over his face.

"Joonie, what's going on?" Jin asked

"What do you mean?" I say

"You never ask me to do your hair and you were dropping hints like how you drop bars. So what's going on? Is it about Yoongi?" Jin crosses his arms with a serious expression

"Yoongi...is in a moody stage right now and I don't know why. So I was gonna tell you that I need to stay home and take care of Yoongi."

"Oh...well will you still be able to come on Friday?..." I froze up, afraid to answer his question

"Joon? You are coming still, right?" Jin asked in a worried tone

"I can't...sorry Jin..." I sighed softly in response. Jin's eyes widened and he looked down. He looked hurt.

"B-But that's a really important day for me, Joon. You p-promised and helped me plan for that day." Jin stuttered in a hurt tone.

"Forget our 1 year anniversary, Yoongi is in need of help."

"I'm not talking about our Anniversary Joon....you know what, go take care of Yoongi," Jin said sniffling a little and turned around, walking to the door.

"Jin?" I called out, but only got silence in return

I quickly went over and stopped him from leaving, by pulling him back into an embrace. "Jinnie?" I asked again but only heard sobs

"Baby? I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I know what's so important about that day, but Yoongi—"

"He's your family...I-I know..." Jin spoke out as he tried to keep his broken sobs under control. He started to push me away, but couldn't get out of my embrace.

"But baby—" I began, but he interrupts me again

"You would always comfort me on that day, just sitting there....without you.....alone.....it makes me feel worse than before." Jin continued

In case your wondering...' Why is this day so special to Jin?'...Well, this is about to answer your question....in a flashback.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

-Flashback-

3rd Persons POV
Jin went to the store with his mom, to get groceries. On the way back, Jin and his mom talked about how they were gonna make a special kind of dinner that night.

"So mom, what we are making for dinner tonight?" He questioned as he looked over at her with a smile on his face.

"I can't tell you Jinnie. It's a secret, you'll see when we get home." She says with her eyes focusing on the road, smirking at Jin's pouty reaction.

Then her phone started to ring and Jin grabbed it for her. It was 'Father🥰' which was Jin's grandpa.

"Who is it, sweetheart?" Jin's mom asked, looking over at Jin and back at the road

"It's grandpa."

"Answer it for me, sweetie." Jin pressed the green button and accepted the call. Before he could hand the phone to her, it fell in between the seats. Jin didn't know which seat it landed in between.

"Where's the phone?"

"It fell in between the seats," Jin said and pulls his hand between the seat, but it wasn't down there. Then he leaned over on his mom's side of the car and reached for it, but he couldn't get it.

"I can't reach it," Jin said as he kept trying to reach it in the small space, but it didn't work. Then only thing Jin got was pain from the tight squeeze. "Ow!" Jin said in pain, retracting my hand from the tight space

"Sweetie, are you okay?" His mom said with her eyes widened, worried if her child was hurt.

"I'm fine, I can't reach it though," Jin said, rubbing the pain away from his arm.

"I'll get it." She says keeping one hand on the steering wheel and the other leaning down to reach for the phone. The more she leaned down, the rest of her body would lean the same way.

Jin stared at the road, watching the car slowly turn to the left. Going into the wrong lane. Jin tapped his mother rapidly and warned her that another car was coming their way.

She pulled her phone up and looked at the road, noticing the car speeding up toward them. She threw Jin the phone and gripped the wheel, turning it in a harsh way. Jerking the car over to the other side. As the car speeded in the opposite direction, she started to try and get the car back into control.

Jin gripped onto his seat as his mom keeps trying to get the car back into control. She looked at Jin as they made eye contact, she gripped onto Jin's hand. Tears filled her eyes as she looked at Jin.

Then out of nowhere a car that was speeding, slammed into their car. The windows in the car broke into pieces and Jin's head was now against the dashboard.

As Jin looked up, he noticed how the car was smashed up and that there was blood on his side of the car and a cracked opening on his mom's side of the car. He looked around and saw his mom laying on the ground, over in the middle of the road, with a bloody trail behind her.

"Eomma!" He shouted out before getting out of the car through the window, since the car door was smashed to hell.

Once he got out of the car, he felt like he couldn't use his arm. It was a long and open wound on his arm, which had blood trickling down it.

"Eomma!" He ran over to her body and noticed that she was laying on her side. Jin started to have tears that filled his eyes up as he turned her body over, staring at her face.

"J-Jinnie..." His Mom said with a soft voice that faded a bit.

"E-Eomma, are you okay?" Jin said as he held her hand, squeezing it.

"I-I'm Fine. Are you alright darling?" She stutters a little bit, before attempting to lean up, only to lay back down.

"I-I'm fine eomma, I-I need to call the hospital." He gets up, about to run to the car, but stops when she calls his name.

"D-Don't...they'll send you away from your father...don't call the hospital." She pleaded in a small tone of voice

"B-But, they'll help you there," Jin said as he fought the urge to stop the tears from falling down his face

"I can't feel anything except my arm J-Jinnie....they'll put me in a wheelchair...I don't wanna end up like my mother....it'll be no use...let me have this graceful e-exit, sweetheart...." she said lifting her hand up to his cheek, only to have his tears fall down onto her hand.

"B-But, e-eomma..." Jin stuttered out in the middle of broken sobs

"Have I.......Have I ever told you that........y-your really handsome.....l-like w-world wide handsome....." She said with a sad smile and rubbed her thumb against his cheek.

"D-Don't do this..." Jin said as he looked down at her.

"I guess...I guess that I'll be leaving sooner than I thought, huh." She said before coughing out some blood.

"Tell your father, that I love him... and take this...." She goes into her pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, handing it to her son.

Jin opens it and at the top of the piece of paper it said 'Secret Dinner'. He stared at his mom and she had tears going down her eyes.

"I won't be able to see my Jinnie anymore, I'll j-just watch you from a-above..." she said before looking down

"Stop talking like that! P-Please, I won't let you die! I-I should've gotten the phone, even i-if it would hurt you. J-Just let me call the police...." Jin sobs harder

"If...If you let me kiss you forehead....for one last time...." she said and mumbles the last part to herself

"Fine..." he leans forward and lets her move his hair out of the way, only to have her soft lips against his bare forehead.

"Now, I'm gonna call—" he pauses as he felt her hands fall from his face and hit the ground. Her eyes close as she gives a soft sigh, before going lifeless.

"E-Eomma" Jin stuttered out as he looked her body. The only thing that ran through his head was......

"I love you, my worldwide....handsome."

-End of Flashback-

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

N A M J O O N

The thought of what happened with him and his mother hurts me a little bit, but still, Yoongi is my family. I feel like he may understand, but I don't wanna leave Jin by himself on that day.

"How about this, I'll just check on him today. Then tomorrow night (Thursday night) I'll just spend the night at your house and spend that day with you." I suggest as I looked down at Jin.

"R-Really? You promise?" He sniffled and wiped his nose and eyes

"I promise." I smile at him and caress his face. Jin looked up at me with a smile on his face.

He brings his hand to the collar of my shirt and pulled me close to him. Leaning up until his lips were against mine, then he wrapped his arms around my arms and pulled me closer.

I wrapped my arms around his waist. Then I pulled away and hugged him. His scent flowed up my nose, the scent of sweetness. Even though he smells like food sometimes.

"Alright, let's go before Hoseok and Taehyung end up having a 'Whose dick is bigger?' contest." I laughed at how stupid that must've sounded, but it's true.

Whenever me or Jin leaves them, they end up into an argument about their dicks.

"Yeah, your right." Jin laughed a bit as he followed me, out of the bathroom.

I give him a peck on the cheek before pulling back. We smile at each other before we left the bathroom and went back to the lunchroom.

When we made it back, I saw Jackson holding Yoongi down onto the table, with his arm rising up about to go down and pummel his face.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" Jackson shouted as he gripped Yoongi's shirt collar.

Jimin runs over to help Yoongi, but Jackson punched Jimin in the face before going back to beating Yoongi up.

Jin immediately ran over to help Jimin, but Jimin got up and ran out. Then Jin went to go and hold onto Jackson, pulling him back. Then Jackson turned around, pushes Jin off of himself, and then punches Jin in the face.

"Stay out of it you dumb bitch!" He shouted and then turned back around and went back to Yoongi.

I quickly run over and pushed Jackson off of Yoongi, making him fall onto the floor. "What the fuck is going on?" I shouted at Jackson as Yoongi stumbles off the table.

"Ask your bitch of a cousin," Jackson said as he got helped up by Bambam. Then Bambam dragged Jackson away, before he could say something else.

Then I turned around and helped Jin off the ground. "Jin, are you okay?" I asked in curiosity as I caressed the bruised part of his face

He didn't respond and place his hand on the part of his face that was bruised. Then he started to breathe heavily before turning around and running out of the lunchroom.

"Jin?" I called out, but he kept running. I started to feel an uncomfortable feeling coursing through my body.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

J U N G K O O K

I stare down at Jimin's eyes going dark as his fist had blood trickling down it. The glass from the mirror, cutting into his skin.

"Jimin, why would you do that?" I stare with widened eyes, watching the whole that was now indented into the mirror.

"I-I don't know. I'm just sick of Jackson, Mark, Bambam, and their group, always fucking pushing me around. I wanted to help Yoongi, but when Jackson punched me to the ground....I-I thought he was gonna beat me again...." Jimin said sadly as he looked down with tears started to rise up on his bottom lash.

I feel my stomach starting to turn as I felt a little bit weird. Hearing my hyung cries hurts, when you're close to someone for a while. Whatever hurts them, hurts you.

"Jiminie, it's gonna be okay..." I said as I stepped forward and back hugged him

"I-I wanna check up on Yoongi..."

"But what about you ignoring him?" I question, raising my eyebrow

"I-I know...but he looked different today, I wanted to talk to him, but I felt more scared than ever." Jimin stuttered out

"Then what are you gonna do hyung?"

"I'm gonna.....I think I should visit Mark...I haven't seen him ever since Yoongi fought him..."

"Good choice...Well, um I have to go. See you later." I said in a nervous, awkward tone.

"Okay...See ya Kookie..." Jimin said, looking back at me with a sad smile.

I gave him a smile back and walked out of the restroom. I ran down the hallway as soon as I got out of there. Going to my locker, taking my stuff with me. I run out of the building and go to my car and get in it.

I started to search in my pocket for that card that the mysterious man gave me. I felt a hard, small, rectangle shape in my front pocket. I grabbed it and it pulled out, reading it carefully. Once I read the address, I didn't think twice before I started the engine, going to my destination. Once I got there, I tried out my job and immediately got it. Happiness and nervousness rolled through my body.

Happily sigh...

My new job.....

Where I'll be loved...

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

T A E H Y U N G

The whole fight was out of hand, but what really pissed me off was that they interrupted was me and Hoseok's argument about our dicks.

That's so unfair, I almost had Hoseok admit that I was right and I would've won. But NAW there was a fight!!

"Namjoon, are you-" I said, but stopped when Namjoon interrupted me.

"Do you think that Jin is okay?" Namjoon said with panic in his voice. I shrugged, not knowing what to say. He looked at Yoongi and said, "We're gonna have a talk when we get home." Then he ran off to go find his boyfriend. That's cute of Namjoon, caring about his boyfriend.

Actually, speaking about relationships. My girlfriend texted me just now.

Brooklyn🙄❤️
Daddy~
Are you okay?
Can you come over?
I'm at your house waiting~
I have a surprise for you~

GucciPrince😎
Sure baby, see you

I place my phone in my pocket and started to leave the school. Teachers and the principle don't really care about us leaving school grounds. So, oh well.

I had to my car and open the door dashboard, seeing lube, condoms, and other shit. I grab the condom and put it in my pocket, before putting my key into the ignition and driving away.

• • •

Once I made it there, I noticed a shiny red car outside my house. I don't even have red nor does my family. Maybe they were getting a new car.

I knocked on the door and nobody answered. Then I ranged the doorbell and I heard the doorknob jiggle a bit.

Then the door opened with Brooklyn, standing behind the door with her top half showing.

She looked a bit off right now, she had messy hair. Normal her hair is neat even when she wakes up in the morning. Her lips had lip gloss with a white substance on his lip. Her fingers were pressed into the door and her cleavage had some substance on there too.

"Hey, d-daddy. Your h-here so early." She says as she tried to catch her breath. Sweat slid down her arms.

"Um, school isn't that far from my house."

"Yeah, I was...having a work out before you got here." She said with a smile and then looked down at my feet. Her legs started to shake a little and her body jerked against the door.

"Well, could you move out the way, so that I could walk into my house."

"Yea-ah~" She moaned out and quickly covered her mouth

"I-I...it kinda s-smell in here right now." She stuttered out with her face becoming redder.

"Then why would you-who the fuck?!?!" I said before shouting when the door leaned open fully. Then my eyes widened at the scene in front of me.

A guy was holding Brooklyn by the waist and was pounding into her from behind. That explains the white substance on her boob and lips.

"H-hehe. S-Surprise!" She said in between her moans.

"W-Why would you-" I began, but stopped when the guy started to talk.

"Pretty simple dude, she f-found out that you cheated on her and called me up. N-Now I'm fucking her in front of you." The dude behind her says

"H-How—"

"I was at the party and h-heard you and someone else having sex in one of the rooms." The guy says as he sped up his pace a bit and continued to explain.

Shit! I forgot that me and Jungkook had sex. - I thought as I felt nervous

"Brooklyn-" I tried to explain but got interrupted

"Don't wanna hear it T-Taehyung, we're over. I-I'm with M-Minho now." She said before turning around and jumping on the guy. Wrapping her arms around Minho's neck and her legs around his waist. He puts his cock back into her and rests his hands on her butt.

My heart started to break into pieces as I watch Minho fuck, Brooklyn, in front of me. Then Minho snatched my key from me and slammed the door in my face, locking me out of my house.

I went back to my car and sat there trying not to cry. Then I opened the dashboard and pulled out a bottle of whiskey, popping the cup.

Touching the lips against the top of the bottle, tasting the flavor of the alcohol. Flowing into my mouth. Going down my throat and flowing through my body. I go and place it in the cup holder, before grabbing my key and putting it into the ignition. Driving to my dad's job.

• • •

I grabbed the golden penis, which was the doorknob. I grabbed the base of the knob and pulled it open. As I walked into the building, I inhale the smell of manly musk and lustful aura. The room had dark pink and purple light, which moved around the room. Money was flying everywhere, with guys pleading out.

I walked down the stairs, that was in front of the entrance. As I walked deeper into the building, a guy came up to me with a tray in hand that had grapes and a wine glass on it.

"Would you like anything to drink, sir?" He said with a polite voice and a smile on his face.

"No thank you," I said with a polite tone.

He nodded his head and walked away. I continued going forward until I saw 'employee only' and I went into the room. When I opened the door, I saw my dad at his desk talking to a male who had a mask on his face. My brother stood next to him, resting his hand on the other male.

"Hey, dad. Who is this?" I questioned walking in more, only seeing the guy's back.

"Someone that might make this hell of a job, into something better. Who can bring sexy and cute together? He will really help expand our job, even though he's new." My dad started to state. I raised my eyebrow and tilted my head, trying to figure out what he's saying.

"Well, he's a bottom, and you're a dominant at this job. Maybe putting y'all together could really bring some excitement here." He says as he stood up from his desk, walking over to me. He pulled the masked male to me, so that we were in front of each other.

"Come on Tae, this is your partner. Might as well introduce yourself."

"Well, my name is Kim Taehyung. What's-" My jaw dropped and words stopped coming out of my mouth, as I watched the male remove his mask from his face. Once the mask was off, he looked down with an embarrassed expression.

"Jung...Jungkook." My eyes widened as I looked at him with a shock expression.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

J I M I N

These fucking flowers are prickly and they are hurting my hands, but I'll just cover the bottom up with something.

Much better. I go up to the door and ring the doorbell, waiting for the door to be opened. Once I heard the door open, I saw Jackson at the door. He looked at me with anger in his eyes, but they soften when he saw the flowers and gifts in my hand.

"What are you doing here, Park?" He asked with a harsh and confused tone.

"I just wanted to check up on Mark, that's all."

"Hm, well you are not welcome here. You'll probably beat him up too. Can't risk it." Jackson said before slowly closing the door.

"Wait! Jackson, please. I don't want to hurt him. I wanted to see if he was okay." Jackson sat there and thought about it for a second, before moving out of the way.

"Come in." He said and I walked into the house. He pointed upstairs and told me where Mark's room was. Once I went up the stairs and made it to the room, I reached for the doorknob.

Before I could open it, the door opened and Yoongi appeared in front of me. He looked down with an unreadable expression. Then he leaned in towards me, until his mouth was near my ear.

"We need to talk later." With that, he leaned back and went downstairs. Leaving the house. I looked through the open door and saw Mark laying there with his back facing the door.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

💜That's Chapter 9💜
💜I J-Hope that you all enjoyed it and once again, thank you all💜

💜See you soon💜
💜I love you💜

𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤😊💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 15.5K 74
Min Yoongi's life is not easy. Every day after waking up he has to cover his bruises. He is good at it. Nobody has noticed anything. Only he knows th...
152K 5.7K 42
Min Yoongi is an ice cold bully people are scared of him but they also respect him he doesn't care for anyone no one is in his heart until he acciden...
1K 112 37
"I'm such a fucking fool for you." Yoongi and Jimin met again in a few years after college- the sad part was, they didn't end in a good part. They ne...
169K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...