Back In Time (Going Under Edi...

Par xCourtofDreamersx

(Going Under Editing/Revising) (Read at your own discretion) It's the 21st century and a girl name Rosemary L... Plus

Author's Note (New)
Prologue:
Chapter: 1 Time Begins To Spin
Chapter: 2 Welcome to The 1700's
Chapter: 3 Wolves
Chapter: 4 Connor 'The Savior'
Chapter: 5 Embarrassing Moments
Chapter: 6 Meeting Achilles
Chapter: 7 Deciding What To Do
Chapter: 8 Final Decision And a Surprised Visitor
Chapter: 9 Meeting Everyone
Chapter: 10 The Strange Dream
Chapter: 11 Out of Place
Chapter: 12 Training
Chapter: 13 Hunting or Hunted?
Chapter: 14 Brief Moments
Chapter: 15 Planning A Trip
Chapter: 16 Boston
Chapter: 17 Left Alone
Chapter: 18 Benjamin
Chapter: 19 Tunnels
Chapter: 20 Broken Trust
Chapter: 22 Silent Treatment
Chapter: 23 Brother's of Liberty
Chapter: 24 Hurtful Things
Chapter: 25 Time Alone
Chapter: 26 Advice
Chapter: 27 Forgiven
Chapter: 28 Climbing Trees And A Surprise
Chapter: 29 Intense Moment
Chapter: 30 Conflict
Chapter: 31 Disobeying Orders
Chapter: 32 In Big Trouble
Chapter: 33 Benjamin's Secret
Chapter: 34 The Rescue
Chapter: 35 Moment
Chapter: 36 A Moment Ruined
Chapter: 37 Finishing A Templar; Moment Together
Chapter: 38 Welcoming A New Member
Chapter: 39 Confused
Chapter: 40 Wedding and Uncontrolled Feelings
Chapter: 41 The First Snow Fall
Chapter: 42 Strange Letter
Chapter: 43 Personal Matters
Chapter: 44 Contentment
Chapter: 45 The Strange Woman
Chapter: 46 Helping and Recovering
Chapter: 47 Time Passing By
Chapter: 47 Welcome to New York City
Chapter: 48 The Chase
Chapter: 49 Prison and Pain
Chapter: 50 The Plan and Action
Chapter: 51 Reunion
Chapter: 52 Overthinking
Chapter: 53 Disastrous
Chapter: 54 Together Once Again
Chapter: 55 Seeing With Her Own Eyes
Chapter: 56 Issues
Chapter: 57 Arriving and Ambushed
Chapter: 58 Annoyance and Effort
Chapter: 59 Realizing the Damage
Chapter: 60 Together Again
Chapter: 61 Traveling with Passion
Chapter: 62 Haytham Kenway
Chapter: 63 False Information
Chapter 64: Fire Raging
Chapter: 65 Don't Want To Lose You
Chapter: 66 Dangerous Currents
Chapter: 67 Death of Benjamin Church
Chapter: 68 Nerves
Chapter: 69 Anguish and Lost
Chapter: 70 Endless Problems
Chapter: 71 George Washington
Chapter: 72 Enemies are Enemies
Chapter: 73 Traveling
Chapter: 74 The Man Behind the Mask
Chapter: 75 Escape Plan Failed
Chapter: 76 Benjamin Vs. His Father
Chapter: 77 Confessions
Chapter: 78 Utter Confusion
Chapter: 79 Sickness and Health
Chapter: 80 Serious Business
Chapter: 81 The Beginning of The Battle
Chapter: 82 The Battle of Chesapeake Bay
Chapter: 83 New York, Here we come.
Chapter: 84 The Plan of Action
Chapter: 85 "Goodbye, Father."
Chapter: 86 Complications
Chapter: 87 Timing Sucks
Chapter: 88 Laid to Rest
Chapter: 89 The Truth Comes Out, One Way or Another
Chapter: 90 The Injured and The Fallen
Chapter: 91 Death Fallens Upon Us

Chapter: 21 Unspoken Feelings

1.7K 64 26
Par xCourtofDreamersx

Chapter: 21

Connor's POV: 

I walk downstairs excepting to see Rosemary sitting there at the table, but she wasn't there. I look around to not see her around in the room anywhere. I walk down the hallway looking into the other rooms to see them empty of the one person that I was searching for. Is she still sleeping? I walk back upstairs and to her room. I open the door to the room slowly to see the bed was made and Rose was not in here either. Where has that woman gone off to? I heard a loud thump noise that sounded familiar and I heard it again. I realize it was an arrow hitting it's target and it only made that sound if it had hit its target. 

My feet began to move down the staircase and down the hallway to the front door. I exit the manor and the noise got louder. I walk around the house to where the stables are, but didn't see anything. I walk further around the house to the back of the house. My eyes widen as I saw Rose there holding a bow in her hand with an arrow on the bow. Achilles was sitting on a large boulder as Rose hit her mark on the trees that were paper there. She still needs a few pointers, but other than that. Rose has a good stand and she seems to be focus more than last time. 

Achilles took notice of me as he motion for me over to him and I walk over to him as I saw Rose giving me a cold look. A cold shiver race up my spine as I never actually seen anyone so angry with me. It was like I could feel it deep within myself and that was just from her cold look. I never came across a person who could make me feel like that and she is a woman too. I must of have cost her a lot of pain. Did she really trust me that much? We were just strangers starting to get to know each other, but yet she had such faith in me. 

"She can hit her targets with accuracy and she needs a few pointers here and there, but other than that she has improve greatly" Achilles said as he jolted me out of my thoughts.

Rose had turn her head away from me not even bothering to look back over when Achilles was talking to me. Something deep inside of me twist tightly and it kind of bother me to know that I have hurt her. It made my heart feel heavy for some reason. Achilles murmured softly "Rose feels betrayed for leaving her in Boston...Connor"

"I only did it...to give her experience" I murmured back as Rose release another arrow.

"And it came with a consequence...Connor" Achilles murmured.

I look over at him to see that he had a unreadable expression on his face as I look over at Rose to see she was beginning to shoot another arrow. I wanted to help her out a little, but I know doing that would only result in conflict.  "Yes...I know, Achilles" I murmured.

"Then resolve, Connor. Make things right with her..." Achilles murmured again as he stood up from where he was sitting.

"Yeah...but how?" I asked a little confused.

"That's up to you, Connor..." He answered. 

****************************************************************

Night Time...

I have been watching Rose all day, but kept out of sight so she wouldn't have seen me. From what I have observe, Rose seems conflict with another problem that seems to be within herself. I wonder if she did travel from where she came from and I wonder if she had any family left that she was missing. I was watching her now as she went into the stables to feed the horses that we have in there. I walk over to one of the entrance and peer in to see her smiling at a horse that seems to really like her.

The horse nudge her hand as I heard her chuckling and I heard her murmuring a few words to the horse. The corners of my lips began twitching as I wanted to smile, but then I don't. I hesitantly walk up to her as she let out a sigh and I spoke quietly "Rose...may we talk?"

She jump and turn around quickly to find me standing there behind her. I had my hood up and I know it cover my eyes. I can see her, but she can't see my face clearly. She recover her composure quickly as her surprise expression turn into an accusing glare "I have nothing to talk to you about, Connor"

It felt like a cold slap against my cheek, but I'm not surprised at how cold she is being though me right now. "Rose...it was part of your training...I thought I could leave you there knowing that you come back here safely" I murmured keeping my voice calm.

"You should have waited!" She shouted again as I grimace "I didn't know how Boston was! I have never been there in my life before!"

"I know that now, Rose. I'm trying to apologize and you're just making this more difficult than it has to be!" I lost my cool with her as I snap back at her.

I knew the moment those words escape from my mouth was that I have made the situation even more worse than it already was. I saw the anger flash through her dark brown eyes along with what look like was pain "I'm making this more difficult...you betrayed me, Connor! You have broken my trust that I had for you! I know that you're trying to apologize! I won't accept your apology!"

Rose's words cut deep into me as her cheeks were red and she was breathing hard. I could see her eyes were filling with tears that spring up and pooling out the corners of her eyes as she was frustrated as well. I asked "Why are you crying?"

She touch her cheek as I saw the realization cross her face as she said "My emotions are running high and I'm deeply hurt. A guy like you won't understand, because you guys don't have any emotions at all!"

Rose sniffled as she wipe her tears furiously away as I stood there kind of lost for words "Rose...all I'm trying to do is apologize and make up for my actions"

"Well you have a long way to go before you can be forgiven, Connor" She sniffled away as I saw that she was shaking.  

Before I could do anything, Rose's body was push into me as my arms came around to stop her from falling down. I stumble a little with her as her hands was place on my chest and I look behind her to see the horse nodding. I roll my eyes at the horse before looking down at Rosemary who was extremely close. I saw her cheeks turn more red than they already were and for some reason. It made her look beautiful under the lanterns that we have here in the stables.

We were frozen in place not moving at all as our eyes were lock with each others. I couldn't help, but notice how deep and dark her eyes were. The warm body heat that was coming off of her and I could smell a sweet scent coming from her. It was like a women's perfume or something that they wear when going out to town. I could see her tan skin that was like mine was soft and beautiful. She was beautiful and her dark brown hair was long.

I don't know what had gotten into me as I slowly reach my hand up and brush a couple of stray tears away from her cheek. She stood still not moving away like I thought she would, but I guess not. I lend in closer without thinking at all as she move closer to me as well. I brought her closer to me as her body was press against mine as the heavy air thicken between us. I could feel her breath had gone shallow and I hover over her lips as I hesitate. I didn't know what in the world was taking over me to do this. I know though that I felt a strong feeling spreading through me.

It was like a deep yearning spreading through me wanting nothing more than to just kiss her right now and right here. The horse must of have some idea because this had caught us both off guard. She broke away from me as I could see her face was red and she turn away from me quickly. Rose quickly walk away from me heading back to the manor as I sat on a barrel with a heavy sigh. I look at the horse as it snorted at me and I murmured "That was a stupid move on your part..."

The horse just neigh at me as if it was telling me something. I turn my attention back to the retreating form of Rose as she disappear into the manor for the night.

What in the world had gotten into me? 

Comment, Vote!

Let me know what you guys think?!

Thank you! :D

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.1K 473 25
Assassin's Creed 3 FanFiction. ***NOT A 'X READER'*** "Victoria, this is dangerous. Are you sure we can do this?" "Connor, just stay behind me. We'll...
1.4K 91 25
*Chapters 1-8 has been revised and in some areas rewritten* This isn't an Assassin X Reader fan fic. Want something different? As you read it will st...
1.1K 10 7
This is my first story. Hope it's good enough xD. Y'all enjoy! :D
119K 1.7K 17
...COMPLETED NOVEL... "Give me your daughter. Now." Mr. Johnson said. "Or what?" My father replied. Mr. Johnson pulled out a gun and pointed it t...