(Discontinue) Camp Go Wild (C...

By NeapoCream

(Y/n) (L/n) is a very energetic boy, especially when it come to music, he loved playing any music can play wi... More

โš ๏ธ Warning and (Y/n)'s Info ๐Ÿจ
๐Ÿจ Late Arrive๐Ÿธ
๐ŸจThe Big Bad Wolf๐Ÿบ
๐ŸจSilence Bunny๐Ÿฐ
๐Ÿจ The Polite Blue Crab ๐Ÿฆ€
๐ŸจTaiga and His Underlings๐Ÿฏ
๐Ÿจ(Y/n) vs Wild๐ŸŒฒ Part 1
Rewrite and some changes
<Prolouge>
Yoichi Yukimura x Male Reader
<Chapter 1>
<Chapter 2>
<Chapter 3>
Merry Christmas
Aiden Flynn (Christmas Special)
Voting is over
<Chapter 4 Part 1>
<Chapter 4 Part 2>
<Chapter 5 Part 1>
Vote heres
<Chapter 5 Part 2>
Random Book Dump
<Chapter 6>
<Chapter 7>
Another Book Dump
<Chapter 8>
<Chapter 9> LEMON!
<Chapter 10>
THANK YOU ALL
Books Dumps...Again...
Chapter 12...APRILL FOOLS
<Chapter: 12 Part 1>
TAGG AGAIN!!
<Chapter: 12 Part 2>
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH AND SPEICAL CHAPTER!!!
Locker Room Confession
Sooo....
โ™›THE KING'S ORDERS ARE ABSOLUTEโ™›
Lock in Kitchen Hell
I'm Back BITCHES
<Chapter 13 Part 1>
This book will be either Hitaus or discontinue๏ฟผ!

Chapter: 11

2.7K 85 56
By NeapoCream

Author: Ok before we start the chapter let me say a few thing.

So about the votes I look and saw that we have a tied and the books are

Moto Modo (Camp Buddy x Scoutmaster!Male!Reader)

The Lovable Magician (Mystic Messenger x Male Reader)

And Happy Pills (Persona 4 x Male Reader)

I honestly don't know how to so I guess votes again...

Now excuse me while I continue playing Camp Buddy and let me say Keitaro is one dense motherfucker, like how you don't notice that your best friend have a huge gay ass crush on you.

Everyone in camp knows and yet he doesn't! Da fuck?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n): "(Y/n) can't believe he all said that..." right now I was on the beach sitting on the hot sand and head on my knee in shame.

Yuri: "Don't worried, it not that bad." She said while patting my back.

(Y/n): "Not that bad? (Y/n) yell it out in front of Mr. Goro face and with everyone behind me! (Y/n) never felt so embarrassed in his life!"

Yuri: "Don't worried dear brother of my, I know what will cheer you up!"

(Y/n): "What?"

Yuri: "Singing!!!" Yuri then pull out....

(Y/n): "(Y/n)'s Guitar!?" When was she able to get it and how I didn't notice it!

Yuri: "Yep, I notice you been down for weeks and hadn't sing for awhile. So I thought maybe you need to sing your heart out! Also I want to hear your beautiful."

(Y/n): "Thank big sis, but...what should (Y/n) sing."

Yuri: "Sing how you been feeling these past few weeks. Rather you're happy, sad or angry just sing and let it all out."

(Y/n): "Ok....(Y/n) will try." I don't want to sing about it...maybe something else....maybe about someone but....who?.....

Taiga....let sing about him...

Author: And no I didn't pick this on because of all the yaoi pic...ok maybe a little bit, but I do love this song

While singing I was getting flashback when me and Taiga was together.

Flashback

It was the first time I met him... it was when we were both in our first year in high school, I saw him in the ground with bruises all over him and the bullies was walking away. I ran right toward him to see if he ok.

(Y/n): "Hey are you ok?" I ask while reaching my hands to him.

Taiga: "Y-Yeah, I'm fin-ouch!" He tried to stand up but it seem like his foot is really hurt. I look to see and it had a purple bruises all over it.

(Y/n): "Oh no, that look awful! Hold on (Y/n) will help you!" I then grabbed a first aid kit from my book bag and took out some bandages.

Taiga: "W-Who (Y/n)?" He asked

(Y/n): "Me, (Y/n) is (Y/n)!" I said with a smile on my face.

Taiga: "Oh, that a bit confusing"

(Y/n): "O-Oh, does it annoyed you? (Y/n) sorry. It just a habit and people get annoyed with that." My face then drop and it kinda made me feel bad about myself.

Taiga: "O-Oh no, it not annoying at all! It quite...cute actually..." I quickly stop what I was doing and look at the red hair guy and he was looking away blushing, but not a hard as me.

(Y/n): "T-Thanks...ummm"

Taiga: "Taiga. Taiga Akatora."

(Y/n): "That a nice name, (Y/n) Goro. Nice to meet ya!"

Taiga: "Nice to meet you two." We both smile at each other and started hanging out thinking we had a unbreakable bond...or at least I thought.

In our 2nd year Taiga and I started to date and everything ok. I didn't tell Mr. Goro or Big Sis Yuri because of I fear what they might think. Regardless of all that Taiga and I was happy but that ended in our 3rd year. But...I don't want to think about it right now.

Author: Because I MIGHT make a chapter all about it.

Flashback over!

I was done singing and look at Yuri. When I did I saw Yuri crying!

(Y/n): "Y-Yuri?!" I ask her and when I did she just went hugging me very tight.

Yuri: "Oh my god, who hurt you?!"

Author: That my question to every anime villains I see.

(Y/n): "Y-Yuri...You choking..." Big sis is strong, much stronger than Yoichi.

Yuri: "Sorry!" She left me go and I can finally breath. I was almost close to the light. "So (Y/n), how do you feel?"

(Y/n): "(Y/n) feel....much better." I really do feel better but only a little.

Yuri: "See, it always best to express your feelings rather then keeping it bottle up. By the way I have a special surprise for you."

Yuri then went digging in her pants and what came out is a

Yuri: "TADA! A MUSIC BADGE JUST FOR YOU!!" Yuri then handed me the badge and I did a quick look at it. In the center of the badge there was a large music notes that was (color) like my scarf. There was instrument all around it like a guitar, violin, flute and etc.

(Y/n): "Thanks, Yuri. (Y/n) really appreciate it."

Yuri: "No need for thanks, you earn it. Anyway I'm gonna go ahead and swim for a bit, want to join?"

(Y/n): "Sure, but in a few. (Y/n) just want to say here for a bit."

Yuri: "Well take your time. I'll be over there with the boys"

Yuri then walk away and I felt like she going to do more than just swim with the boys...maybe think of a new Yaoi Fanfic or something.

I was alone now, looking at the calm ocean and I can finally calm down and clear my mind...

???: "Hey....(Y/n)..." nevermind...

I turn around and it was someone I was hoping not to see right now....Taiga and still wearing his...thing.

(Y/n): "Taiga?" What could he want?

Taiga: "I have a question I want to ask you, but...you might like it."

(Y/n): "S-Sure..." It just a question (Y/n) no need to flip on him for talking to you. Just give him an answer and you two will be done. What the worse could happen.

Taiga: "D-Do you want to get back together?"

(Y/n): "...........Excuse me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: This chapter was shorter than expected because I got in a fight with my father and I'm in a bad mood.

But in the next few chapters will be flashback on (Y/n) and Taiga relationship.

3 in total.

It be like this From the Beginning to the Middle and the end.

So I'll see ya, hopefully I'll be in a better mood by then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 703 12
โ Did you hear? ( y/n )'s back in Japan! โž ๐Œ๐ˆ๐˜๐€ ๐ฑ ๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽž๏ธ . . . Being friends with a popular boy like Miya Chinen wasn't an...
141K 2.2K 17
You are in high school where a boy in your class catches your attention from across the room. Feelings for him grows everyday but he doesn't even kno...
2.5M 80.5K 41
[BoyxBoy - Completed] "Ash" is a seventeen year old high school drop out who makes his money by renting himself. It's not his ideal or dream career...
42.8K 1.1K 30
Just like the other books, this one follows the storyline of y/n joining Reki and Langa on their skating adventure. I own none of the pictures that...