[ LIFE IS ECSTASY ] + m.yg

By TheNiorun

โ Life is a daily oscillation between revolt and submission. โž In a society where Hybrids were still rejecte... More

[ TEASER ]
BLEU SIDE ( ๋ธ”๋ฃจ ์‚ฌ์ด๋“œ )
THROW AWAY ( ๋ฒ„๋ ค )
LIFE ( ์ธ์ƒ )
MONSTER ( ๊ท€๋ฌผ )
SO WHAT ? ( ๊ทธ๋Ÿผ ๋ญ ? )
SEESAW (์‹œ์†Œ )
VOICE ( ๋ชฉ์†Œ๋ฆฌ )
QUESTION ( ๋ฌธ์ œ )
MAGIC SHOP ( ๋งค์ง ์ˆ )
MA CITY ( ๋‚˜์˜ ๋„์‹œ )
DAYFLY ( ํ•˜๋ฃจ์‚ด์ด )
BOYS WITH FUN ( ํฅํƒ„์†Œ๋…„๋‹จ )
HIS NAME... ( ๊ทธ์˜ ์ด๋ฆ„์€... )
WHO IS HE ? ( ๊ทธ๋Š” ๋ˆ„๊ตฌ์•ผ ? )
BUTTERFLY EFFECT (๋‚˜๋น„ ํšจ๊ณผ)
THE NOTES 1 ( ๋…ธํŠธ 1 )
THE FINAL NOTES ( ๋งˆ์ง€๋ง‰ ๋…ธํŠธ )
TELL ME ( ๋งํ•ด์ค˜ )
SWEETEST LIE ( ๋‹ฌ์ฝคํ•œ ๊ฑฐ์ง“ )
NAME ( ์ด๋ฆ„ )
BLUE DREAM ( ํŒŒ๋ž€ ๊ฟˆ )
HER ( ๊ทธ๋…€ )
MOIRAE ( ๋ชจ์ด๋ผ )
CLOTHO ( ํด๋กฏํ˜ธ )
AGAIN ( ๋‹ค์‹œ )
WALK ON MEMORIES ( ๊ธฐ์–ต์„ ๊ฑท๋Š” ๋ฐค )
LONG TIME NO SEE ( ์˜ค๋žœ๋งŒ์ด์•ผ )
BETWEEN TRUTH AND LIES ( ๊ฑฐ์ง“๊ณผ ์ง„์‹ค ์‚ฌ์ด์—์„œ )
LIE ( ๊ฑฐ์ง“๋ง )
YOU CRY AT ME AND SAY (๋‹ˆ๊ฐ€ ๋‚ด๊ฒŒ ์šธ๋จน์ด๋ฉฐ ๋ง์„ ํ•ด...)
TINY LITTLE BOY ( ์•„์ฃผ ์ž‘์€ ์†Œ๋…„ )
THE DOORS OF HELL ( ์ง€์˜ฅ์˜ ๋ฌธ )
SELECTION ( ์„ ํƒ )
START ( ์‹œ์ž‘ )
OUR FIRST MEETING ( ์šฐ๋ฆฌ์˜ ์ฒซ ๋งŒ๋‚จ )
POISON ( ๋…์•ฝ )
LINGERING FEELINGS ( ์—ฌ์ „ํžˆ ์ฒจ๋ถ€๋จ )
HOMETOWN SMILE ( ๊ทธ์˜ ๋ฏธ์†Œ )
COMPLICATED ( ๋ณต์žกํ•˜๋‹ค )
CALL HER ( ์ „ํ™”๋ฅผ ํ•ด )
DECISION ( ๊ฒฐ์ • )
MISSING ( ์‹ค์ข… )
TRAP ( ํ•จ์ • )
WELCOME BACK ( ์ง‘์— ๋Œ์•„์™”์–ด )
SELFLESS ( ์‚ฌ์‹ฌ์ด ์—†๋Š” )
TELLER OF LIES ( ๊ฑฐ์ง“๋ง์Ÿ์ด )
CHOICE ( ์„ ํƒ )
EPILOGUE : YOUNG FOREVER ( ์˜์›ํžˆ ์ Š๋‹ค )
LIFE IS ECSTASY : HIM ( ๊ตฌํ•ด์ฃผ์„ธ์š” )
LIE IN EUPHORIA (๊ธฐ๋ป์„œ ๊ฑฐ์ง“๋งํ•˜๋‹ค)

RAIN ( ๋น„ )

6.1K 267 285
By TheNiorun

" Are the days of winter sunshine just as sad for you, too? When it is misty, in the evenings, and I am out walking by myself, it seems to me that the rain is falling through my heart and causing it to crumble into ruins. "
-Gustave Flaubert

Kissed by the rain, he stomped on the grass and felt the mud beneath his black boots. He stopped walking and let his eyes gaze upon the dark sky. He held out his hand in the air, wishing to catch the moon and the stars, to feel them, to touch them, or perhaps was it the memory he had under this starry night that he wanted to feel again.

His fingers traveled to his lips and brushed them so slightly that it felt like a ghost touch.

His phone suddenly buzzed and showed him a phone caller, " Yeah, Minseok? "

" Hey, we have found new evidence for the case. Can you come? "

" Sure, I will be there in ten minutes. " Hanged up the man and walked back toward his car. As the car engine sang to the silence of the night, there was plenty of room for him to drive faster and didn't slow down for the rain.

It didn't take him long before he arrived at the headquarters. He opened the doors and saw three men talking before the projecting pictures of several neighborhoods.

One of them noticed the man and said, " Oh, you have come right on time. Look a this. "

The man took the file from his hand and read the reports. " Six hybrids went missing in a month? Isn't that the double of last month? " Asked the dark-haired man to his fellow coworker.

" It is, and they share the same characteristics. Look. " Said, Taesong.

Taesong became a detective three years ago. He had always been serious in his work, but outside he was something else. He was playful and liked going to clubs when they didn't have work. He was popular with women as his body was well sculpted. Broad shoulders, tall, dark brown hair with a muscled body.

He projected the pictures of different male hybrids. And indeed, they all shared the same facial features, black hair, black fur, around the same age, and they were all from dog breeds.

" Is it caused by the same organization that we are looking for? " He asked.

" It seems like it. The way they disappeared without a trace and by the few pieces of evidence we had found so far, everything is pointing at them. " Said Minseok.

Minseok was the oldest on the team, yet he had the youngest face. Nevertheless, he was very manly, and everyone had a lot of respect for him. He had been working as a police investigator for six years. He was tall, had dirty blond hair, and had dark eyes that looked like one of a cat.

" Does our team leader knows? " Asked the black-haired man this time.

" Not yet. He said he had something urgent to take care of and let us take care of the case until he comes back. " Explained Youngjae.

Youngjae has been on their team for only a year, yet he was very productive. He had worked with the Cyberpolice before and proven to be the joker for his team. He was really smart when it came to computers and technology, but could be quite a sarcastic and tactless type of man to his co-workers. He had light brown hair, a mole under his left eye and had to wear glasses since he was in front of a screen 90% of his time. He wasn't the tallest in the group, but his body was well built.

The young man nodded his head, " But why have they suddenly started picking up a particular type of hybrids? Most of them are stray ones... And the others have already their own owners, and it mainly happens around Hongdae. Why is it that? " He thought out loud.

" ... They must be looking for a hybrid. " His eyes shifted looked over Youngjae as he keeps explaining. " Think for a bit. They all share the same characteristics. Age, height, fur and hair colors, and even the breed. They are looking for a specific hybrid. "

" If that's so, we must find him before them. " Said Minseok. " He might be a former captive that ran away from their organization, and they are looking for him now. If we catch him before them, we might get information on the bastard behind the hybrids trafficking that has been happening recently. "

" He is right. It does make sense... but how are we ever gonna find him? We don't even know how he looks like exactly. " Said Taesong while he rubbed the nape of his neck as they all looked at each other, hoping that one of them might get an idea.

" Ah! " They all looked at Youngjae with anticipation, " What if we go ask at the Center in Hongdae? They have the registration of every hybrid they have saved. They might have found him already. "

" ...Sounds like a plan to me. " Taesong agreed.

" For me too. " Minseok nodded, " What about you, Hoseok? "

Tha man pondered, " ... Sounds like a plan for me too. Let's go there tomorrow morning. "

They all nodded and continued working in the hope to find any other pieces of evidence.

Gradually and unwillingly, Sora uncovered her face from her bedsheets. She blinked, closed her eyes, and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrated through her window and blinded her. She raised up her arms to block her eyes from the brightness, then turned around to face her alarm clock.

" 06:02 AM. " She read.

She groaned and covered her face with the sheets. She didn't want to wake up, but a part of her was excited to go to work. She uncovered her face and sat on the bed before she raised her arms up as a yawn left her mouth.

After preparing herself, Sora walked down the stairs when a powerful aroma of coffee hit her nostril. She followed the smell and found Yoongi making himself a cup of coffee in the kitchen.

" Don't I deserve a breakfast too? " She playfully asked while she raised one of her eyebrows.

Yoongi didn't even seem startled by her sudden presence. Instead, he quietly pointed at a cup placed at the end of the table, just in front of her.

He must have heard me waking up, she thought.

" Good morning to you too. "

She chuckled and took the cup and smelled the aroma. It was black tea. " Good morning, and thank you for the tea. "

He nodded his head while his back was resting on the counter, one hand in his pocket and the other holding his cup of coffee. " Anything for my lady. " He smirked.

Sora grinned, " Anything, huh? Then... Can you make us dinner for tonight? I don't feel like cooking today. " She pouted.

" Nope, it's your turn to make dinner tonight. " He said as he placed his cup down on the counter.

" Meanie... Just a while ago, you would have offered to do it. " She muttered.

" That's because I wanted to get on your good side before you were to officially become my owner. "

Sora scoffed, " Wow, I didn't see you on that light, Yoongi. "

He shrugged with a smug look on his face, " I have to go, see you tonight. " He said before cleaning his cup and patted her shoulder.

" Wh- Hey! ... He left. " The woman pouted as she heard the door shut behind him. " Whatever, I'm just gonna get us some black noodles for tonight. " She said after finishing up her tea, then got up to leave for work too.

It didn't take her long before she arrived at the Center.

She greeted the reception personnel before a little kid that was sitting not so far away caught her eyes. It got her curious because she had never seen him before. He was wearing a dark blue beanie and looked down at his laps while his lips formed a pout. She walked toward him and bend down to his level.

" Hey, what's your name?" Asked Sora.

He slowly lifted his head and looked around before he answered her. " ... Minho. "

" Minho? That's a pretty name. I'm Sora, I work here. Why are you sitting here all by yourself? Are you waiting for your parents? "

He shook his head and said, " No, my owners abandoned me. "

Her heart sunk when Sora heard him say that.

So, he was a hybrid, huh. Since his ears were hidden by his blue beanie, she hadn't noticed. She sat beside him and asked him what had happened to him. He told her he didn't meet the expectation that his owners had about him. Since he was a black bear hybrid, he was sleeping a lot since it was winter season. It was his hibernation season, so he needed to sleep more than an average human, yet, his owners mistook this for laziness. So, they turned him back into the Center.

" It's not your fault, Minho. They didn't know what they were facing and quickly gave up on you. They misunderstood you and left you. It's their fault for leaving such a beautiful child as yourself in the Center. But don't worry, a time will come when people will see the real you, and embrace you with all they have. " Said Sora.

He looked at the young woman and asked, " Really? "

" Yeah! "

Then another woman walked toward them while shouting the hybrid's name, " Minho! " She happily exclaimed.

" Ms. Yerin! " Exclaimed back the boy.

Yerin greeted Sora, and she greeted her back before she turned her attention to the little boy. " I heard what happened, little bear. Are you okay? " She asked.

" Yeah, I'm fine. This lady stayed with me and told me that it was fine and that I will meet a better family next time that will accept me as I am. "

Yerin gazed at Sora before she turned her eyes back at the little boy, " Well, she is right, little bear! You will find a family soon that will accept you as you are. For now, you are going to stay with this family that loves you unconditionally, right, Sora? "

" That's right. Never forget that the Center will always be your second family and will always welcome you with open arms, okay? "

Minho cutely nodded while a smile spread on his face. " Good! " She patted his head then stood up from her seat. " Now, I gotta go, see you another time, Minho! " She waved.

" Yeah! " Waved back the boy.

" Thanks for staying with him, Sora. " Said Yerin as she took Minho in her arms.

" No, problem! See you later. " She waved at them while she walked to take the elevator.

The black-haired man gazed at his phone as if he was expecting some sort of text or phone call while his friend was driving them toward their destinations. He sighed, then put his phone back in his pocket and looked outside the window.

However, this behavior didn't go unnoticed by his friend.

" What? You are waiting for a phone call, Hoseok? " Asked Minseok.

The man turned his eyes on his partner before he replied, " Hm? No, it's just... Whatever. " He shrugged.

" Really? Funny to see you that way. What, you got dumped by your girlfriend? " Asked the blond-haired male.

The man grimaced, " What? No, I don't even have a girlfriend, Minseok. "

" I don't know, I'm just saying. You looked so gloomy when you looked at your phone earlier- Oh, there we are. " Minseok parked his vehicle, and both men got off the car.

Hoseok glared at Minseok while his friend just shrugged and playfully raised his brows. The black-haired man shook his head as both males entered the Center. They walked toward the reception personnel and showed their badge.

" Hello, we are from the Federal Protection of Hybrids. My name is Kim Minseok, and this is my partner, Jung Hoseok. "

The receptionist looked at their badge before a smile appeared on her face.

" Hello, how might I help you, detectives? "

" We are in the middle of an investigation, and we are looking for a specific hybrid. " Said Hoseok as he searched in his pocket for his small notepad. He went through the pages and said, " We are looking for a male hybrid, with black hair and fur. That is between the age of 19 and 25 and between 5,4, and 5,7 feet. He might have been found a few months ago and might be from a dog breed. " Described the black-haired man.

" And might I ask you what you need with this hybrid? " Asked the female receptionist.

" It's for an investigation... " Both males shared a look before Minseok explained, " Many hybrids corresponding to this description kept disappearing in the area. And we may think that hybrid trafficking is going on around Hongdae. We are looking for him now because this man can become a piece of our unsolved puzzle. So please, can you tell us if you have found a hybrid corresponding to this description? "

While Hoseok's partner was explaining the situation, a child laugh caught his attention. He turned his head and saw a child being gently grabbed by a young woman while he was happily waving toward another lady. This sight made him smile. He couldn't clearly see the woman's face, but he could see her waving her hand back at the kid while she was walking toward an elevator.

Suddenly, Hoseok felt a tap on his shoulder, and he turned back to his friend. " What were you looking at? You have a grin on your face. " Asked Minseok.

" Nothing, so what did she say? "

" You didn't listen, did you? " Hoseok looked blankly at his partner. " Whatever, I gave her the description of the hybrid and our number, and she said that she will see what she can do. She will call us in a few days. "

" Okay. " Said Hoseok before he looked behind him. The child and the two women were no longer there. " Let's go back to our headquarters. "

While the two detectives were leaving the Center, Lee Sora just got inside her office. She threw her coat on the chair and her purse just beside before she took out her USB and plugged it into her computer. Before she even had the time to type out her code, someone knocked on her door.

" Come in. " Momo came in as she closed the door behind her.

" Hello, Ms. Sora. I came to give you a few files concerning newcomers to the Center. All their personal informations are inside. " She nodded her head and thanked her.

" Ah, also we have received a call concerning you. Someone is asking for you right now on the phone. "

" For me? Right now? "

She nodded, " Yes, that person didn't wish to share their name and asked for you. Do you wish for me to send the call to you? " Asked Momo.

" Yes, please. "

The young woman nodded her head and left Sora's office before she closed the door behind her.

Sora tilted her head on the side, wondering who might want to speak with her right now. Just as she asked herself that, the phone beside her started ringing.

She picked it up and asked, " Hello? "

" Hello... " Her eyes widened.

This voice...

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mine By Angie G.

Fanfiction

80.1K 2.6K 40
In a world where hybrids are judged by the color of their fur. White represents purity, peace, and goodness, While Black represents power, elegance...
78.7K 3.1K 13
"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman. "I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Ji...
1.2K 46 37
NOT AN ABO FANFICTION! THERE WILL ALSO BE NO RANKS. THIS IS ALL ANIMAL FACTS JUST IN HYBRIDS AND A PLOT. A Lion pride. Lioness who follow their leade...
343K 15.9K 72
You are Yoongi's hybrid starting a new life. Fate keeps putting hybrids in your path that need your love and protection. BTS x Reader Completed 1.11...