Returning Sins

By GamingObli

Izuku Midoriya. He was framed of being the UA traitor because of a video that showed him stealing several fil... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 4

16.1K 185 219
By GamingObli

(Sub to Pewdiepie and Jaiden Animations If You Haven't)

"Begin!" All Might shouted.

In a flash, Todoroki sent a wall of ice at Izuku's direction. Izuku smirked as he rushed to the incoming ice wall. He took out Lostvayne from it's handle and destroyed the ice by slicing it into small pieces of ice and creating a large amount of mist, covering the two's visions.

Todoroki frantically looked for the dual-haired teen. Suddenly out of the mist came Izuku with Lostvayne in his hand.

"HAAAA!!!!" Izuku shouted as he rushed Todoroki.

Todoroki, shocked by the sudden shot out a wall of ice at the teen, who effortless broke the ice with his sword and jumped at the red-white teen.

Todoroki, out of instinct, shot out large amounts of his fire at the jumping Izuku. He shot the flames at full force.

"AAHHH!!" Izuku voice screamed as his burning and scorched body fell to the floor, spinning and rolling.

"Midoriya!!" the bi colored teen shouted as he went to his burning friend. Suddenly, Izuku's body turned to ash in front of Todoroki, who looked traumatized. 

Suddenly, he felt himself get kicked in the gut. He was then sent flying but stopped after creating a wall of ice behind him.

Izuku can be seen with Herritt in his hand at where Todoroki was previously at.

"Wh-what?" Todoroki asked confused at what had happened.

"I shot you with Herritt and used Nightmare Teller. I placed you in a false nightmare while the mist covered our vision. That left you defenseless and opened to attacks. Don't worry that nightmare that you were stuck in was fake and will never happen.."Izuku explained assuringly.

"*Pant* *Pant* Fine then...Ice Wave!" Todoroki shouted as he summoned a giant ice wave at Izuku.

'He know's that True Counter won't work with his Ice...Smart kid..' Meliodas stated.

'Yea, he is the son of Endeavor..But that doesn't mean that he'll beat me..' Izuku said as he smirked and rushed at the wave of ice.

"That idiot! What is he doing!" Kaminari shouted as he saw Izuku rush to the incoming attack.

"He's facing it head on..Like a man..." Kirishima replied as a fake tear of manliness fell from his face.

"Enchant Hellblaze!" Izuku shouted as he took out Lostvayne and kept Herritt. Lostvayne was then covered in black flames.

'Wait..that is!'

"DO IT DEKU!!" Bakugou shouted, surprising many.

"RIGHT! HAAA!!!!" Izuku shouted as he striked the ground with the attack, creating a wave of Hellblaze, obliterating Todoroki's ice wave.

"Damnit!" the bi-colored haired teen shouted in frustration.

Out of the flames came Izuku, ready to strike Todoroki with his sword. Todoroki shot a wave of fire at Izuku who jumped to dodge the attack.

As Izuku tried to hit Todoroki from the air with Lostvayne, Todoroki used his flames to boost himself away from the attack. Lostvayne striked the ground, causing the ground to crack. Izuku rushed Todoroki yet again. This time, Izuku kept Lostvayne and teleported Gideon into his hand. Todoroki sent another wave of ice. Izuku smirked as he used Gideon to smash the wave of ice with ease. Izuku then managed to hit Todoroki's waist with Gideon, making the bi-colored teen spit blood before being punched in the gut by Izuku.

Todoroki was sent back several feet as he regained back his breathe. Izuku watched as he walked slowly to Todoroki.

"Fireball!" Todoroki shouted as he created a fireball and threw it at Izuku. Izuku kept Gideon and took out Lostvayne.

"True Counter!" Izuku shouted as he sliced the fireball, returning the fireball with triple the power it had before. 

Todoroki managed to block the attack, but receiving a lot of damage. Todoroki panted in exhaustion from the attack. Todoroki quickly shot a wave of fire at Izuku. 

Izuku dodged the attack as Todoroki continued his fiery onslaught. Todoroki continued shooting his flames at Izuku who continued to dodge and avoided the attack.

After many attempts of trying to hit Izuku with his flames, Todoroki was exhausted and his breathe became rapid and heavy.

Izuku walked to Todoroki, Lostvayne in hand. Izuku watched as Todoroki tried to stand up, panting from exhaustion. 

"I-*pant* I don't understand..Why can't I hit you?!" Todoroki asked between pants.

"That's because you keep aiming where I am instead of where I'm going to be..." Izuku explained.

" *Pant* *Pant* Take this then!" Todoroki shouted as he covered himself in flames.

Izuku jumped back before he got caught in the fire.

"Release it! Release everything! Don't let the chains of your past bound you from the future you want! Remember all the pain he's caused! The people he's hurt! Now make that your power!" Izuku shouted, referencing Endeavor as the 'he'.

"AHHHHRRHH!!!!" Todoroki screamed as his body was engulfed in flames and ice. The fire then began to glow light blue, soon turning the orange flames to light blue.

"Thank you Midoriya..You've finally showed me right way to become a hero...You've freed me from the chains that have been stuck on m for years....Thank you my friend..." Todoroki said between the tears that fell and evaporated as they touched the ground.

Izuku smiled as he got into his fighting stance.

"Let's Go! Todoroki!!' Izuku shouted.

"Right!" Todoroki shouted as he shot a stream of light-blue flames at Izuku who dodged it with ease.

'These flames....They are hotter than before but more faster...' Izuku realized. 

Izuku rushed at Todoroki who created pillars of ice behind him and flew up with his flames.

'Like what Bakugou did...Meaning he expects to do the same thing...He thinks that I will either break the ice, melt it or rush him...From all of that, I have several openings for about 1.273 seconds when I destroy the pillar...I'm guessing that in that time, he will shoot me with his flames. So, I have to lower his guard for an opening...That's it!' Izuku thought and strategized.

Izuku smirked as he kept Lostvayne and took Rhitta from his back.

"Take this! Sunshine Pulse!!" Izuku shouted as he swung Rhitta 360, creating a wave of flames all over the ring..

The flames evaporated all the ice pillars, making Todoroki jumped up surprised from the attack.

"There!" Izuku said as he jumped to Todorki and kicked him in the gut and kept Rhitta as Todoroki fell to the ground.

"He knew what I was trying to do.." Todoroki figued out as he produced a light-blue fireball.

"Take this!" Todoroki said as he threw the fireball.

Izuku, seeing the attack, stretched his hand out to the incoming attack and shouted..

"Cruel Sun!!" Suddenly a mini sun appeared and shot at the fireball. The fireball was engulfed by Izuku's mini sun and the mini sun was sent to Todoroki. 

Todoroki managed to dodge by skating off, but he was blown back by the explosion of the Izuku's Cruel Sun as it collided with the floor.

"You're getting better, Todoroki-san." Izuku's voice can be heard from the smoke from the attack.

"But..." The smoke slowly blew away.

Izuku can be seen in the middle of the dust cloud, but with a red godly aura surrounding his body and the amulet he wore around his neck glowing a bright red.

"You're still no match for me.." Izuku said with a serious expression.

"A-Amazing...Just powerful is this kid..." Gran Torino said as he had his mouth opened in amazement.

"COME ON SHOUTO! WHOOP HIS ASS!!" Endeavor shouted.

"Go Mr Deku!! Do it!!" Eri and Kota shouted in encouragement. 

"Let's end this Midoriya!!" Todoroki shouted as his body was engulfed by his bright blue flames.

"Let's go then...Shouto.." Izuku said with a smirk.

"Infernal Hell!!" Todoroki screamed as he charged his blue flames and got ready to blast Izuku with the attack.

(But with blue flames)

'It's the same with his attack during the Sports Festival....This time...3 times stronger...' Izuku thought as he smirked as the attack was coming to him.

"Hehehe.......Sorry Todoroki but I think it's time I end this..."

"Exterminate Ray! Enchant Infinity!" Izuku screamed as he summoned Aldan and shot an Exterminate Ray. The ray was far bigger and stronger than before.

The ray blasted through Todoroki's flame and engulfed the bi-colored teen. 

'Thanks, Midoriya....' Todoroki last thought before being engulfed by the attack. The ray shot through the wall, almost destroying the entire gym.

As the ray died down, Todoroki's body fell sown onto the floor unconscious.  

"That was a good fight..My friend.." Izuku said as he carried Todoroki's body to a nearby wall to heal him with Healing Ray.

"Thanks Midoriya.."Todorki thanked Izuku as he got up from the wall.

"No prob.."Izuku replied.

"Okay then, so the winner of this competition is Young Mido-" All Might was interrupted by Endeavor.

"HOLD UP!" Endeavor shouted as he walked to Izuku.

"I request to battle this child. The only reason Shoto lost was because he was exhausted by his other battles whilst this brat got to rest for the matches!" Endeavor said angrily as he pointed to Izuku.

"..." Izuku didn't say anything.

"Tch. Well if I win, Shouto will be the winner of this damn competition..Do you accept? Brat.."

"....I accept..." Izuku replied.

"I know you wo-"

'On one condition...' he spoke to Endeavor via telepathy.

'That condition is that you release Rei Todoroki from that hospital that you put her in..and treat her right...' Izuku told Endeavor.

"Fine..But it's not like you will win.." Endeavor said smugly as he went to the repaired ring.

As the two entered the ring, the students conversed.

"Who do you think will win?" Mina asked.

"Probably Endeavor! He is the  No. 1 hero!" Hagakure said.

"Deku/Midoriya" Bakugou, Todoroki and Momo said in unison.

"Why? He's facing Endeavor, the No. Hero?!" Mineta said.

"You haven't face Midoriya first hand. It was obvious that he was holding back a lot of power with each battle that he had. Even with the battle with All For One. He was holding back so much power. Dare I say it but Midoriya may even be stronger than All Might." Todoroki explained.

"Midoriya-san also has an extremely intellectual mind. He was able to avoid Todoroki-san's trap with the ice pillars before. He managed to easily gain the advantage in every battle by figuring out each of Bakugou's and Todoroki's weaknesses. Not to mention that he won when both of them improved with Midoriya's help." Momo explained.

"A-amazing..." Everybody said, mouth agaped.

"BEGIN!" All Might shouted.

Endeavor created a spear from his flames and threw the spear at Izuku. Izuku tilted his head to the right, avoiding the spear aimed for his head. Izuku then ducked a flaming punch from Endeavor.

"Tch" Endeavor clicked his tongue.

Izuku then proceeded to punch Endeavor in the chin, sending him p into the air. Izuku teleported to Endeavor and punched him in the jaw before send many punches to his gut before hammering the Flame Hero to the ground.

Endeavor crashed onto the floor and on his face. As the Flame Hero got up, he coughed up blood and panted from exhaustion.

"Damn it you BRAT!" Endeavor shouted in anger.

As Endeavor looked up, he saw nothing, Izuku was gone.

"Wh-where is that-"

"HERE!" Izuku shouted as he kicked Endeavor in the face, sending him to the other side of the ring.

Izuku fell onto the floor on his feet. He watched as Endeavor stood up and prepared his flames.

"Hellflame Blast!" Endeavor screamed as he shot his flames at Izuku.

"Sunshine!" Izuku shouted as he's amulet glowed red and his red aura glowed around him.

The air pressure blew away the flames, shocking everybody.

"Take This! Cruel Sun!" Izuku shouted as he threw a mini sun at Endeavor.

Endeavor shot his flames at the mini sun, only for the flames to have no effect.

"OH SHI-" 

The Cruel Sun collided with Endeavor, creating a powerful and huge explosion. The explosion created large amounts of smoke.

As the smoke blew away, Endeavor can be seen panting and bloody.

"Dammit! Take this you DAMN BRAT!! HAAAA!!!!" Endeavor screamed as his body was engulfed in flames. The flames were so hot and large that almost the entire building was covered.

"!?! Perfect Cube!" Izuku shouted as he summoned a Perfect Cube to protect everyone from being burned alive.

The flames hit the Perfect Cube but not destroying it. Everyone let out a breathe of relief.

"You idiot! You could have killed them!" Izuku shouted with anger.

"Do you think I care right now? I think it's time for YOU to die!" Endeavor shouted as the upper part of his costume covering his chest burned from the flames. His body was engulfed from the flame as they began to cover him.

"Hellflame Body!" Endeavor shouted as he's body was covered in flames. He had a sadistic smile and his eye's full of malice.

"Damn it this dumbass!" Izuku shouted as his face was full of anger.

"Time to die!" Endeavor shouted as he rushed to Izuku and attempted to punch him. Izuku surprised from Endeavor's speed, almost got hit from Endeavor's punch, put managed to dodge the punch

'What the hell!? His speed and power has tripled!?!' Izuku thought.

Izuku ran to the other side of the ring as Endeavor turned his head to see Izuku. 

"Damn it you dumbass...Fine! No more bounds!" Izuku said, voice full of anger.

"Hehehe...'" Endeavor laughed.

He then shot a huge beam of flames that reached Izuku really fast. Izuku didn't managed to dodge the attack and had to face it head on.

The attack created an explosion. Izuku swiftly ran to Endeavor from the smoke, body slightly bloody. Izuku reeled his fist for a punch to Endeavor's jaw but was uppercut in the gut by a flaming fist sending him up. Endeavor threw a huge fireball at Izuku, partially destroying the teen's costume.

Izuku fell to the floor, bloody and coughing blood. Before Izuku had time to react, he was suddenly assaulted by a barrage of flaming fists. Izuku was repeatedly punched in the gut and face before being stomped into the ground by a flaming feet.

"MUAHAHA! Look's like a win this battle you brat.."Endeavor shouted as he walked away to shoot a mega attack.

"TIME TO DIE!! HELL'S FURY!!" Endeavor screamed as he jumped out and created a enormous fire ball with his finger and threw it to Izuku.

"Izuku!!" Nejire shouted from inside the cube.

"That idiot's gonna kill him!" Tiger screamed.

"Endeavor stop it!!" All Might screamed as he smashed on the Perfect Cube.

Everyone watched as the fireball headed to Izuku. Some were worried and tome were tearing up.

*BOOM*

The fireball collided with Izuku in the crater, creating a large dust cloud was created near the collision area.

"NOOOO!!!!!!" Many screamed as they saw their friend/ student/ hero get engulfed by the attack.

Endeavor smirked evilly and victoriously as he saw his attack collide with the twin-haired teen.

Before the large fireball exploded, a black beam shot through the top of the fireball and breaking the roof of the building. The beam reached the sky, suddenly covering the entire world in complete darkness.

"Wh-what?" Kaminari asked confused.

"What the hell is happening?!" Endeavor shouted as he saw the sky turn dark.

Suddenly, a larger black beam shot from the sky to where the fireball was, enveloping the entire fireball.

The beam created powerful air pressure, breaking the glass of the windows and destroying the roof of the building.

When the beam stopped being shot from  the sky, a large dorm made of darkness covered the area that Izuku was at. 

"Wh-what is that?" Kirishima asked.

Everyone wondered what that dome was. Everyone's eyes was as wide as dinner plates and their mouthes were opened in confusion and shock.

 Suddenly, the dome decreased in size and it was sucked into one point. Red lightning sparked around the black dome. As the dome became smaller, the red lightning became thicker and more were produced.

As the dome disappeared, a figure covered in red lightning walked out of the crater. Everyone watched as they saw the person walk out of the crater.

Once the person exited the crater, the red lightning started to disappear. As the red lightning disappeared, Izuku can be seen. His hand had a red Lostvayne and his body was covered in darkness and he had he's demon mark.

"Wh-what the hell!?!" Endeavor said confused.

"I never expected someone like you to make me use this..." Izuku said coldly, voice fulled of anger and malice. 

This send a shiver down everyone's spine.

"Assualt Mode!"

I can't stop writing this story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.5K 20
Izuku Midoriya is framed. One for All is taken from him and he is sent to prison and suffers immense torture. Izuku was innocent. He goes to America...
45.5K 890 15
Join UA and some Heroes as they see a Whole new Side of them in the Multiverse This Class 1A and Heroes would never Dream of Betraying Their Friend...
The Shadow By

Fanfiction

14.2K 226 10
*Note that in this au Izuku was at the scene when All Might originally fought All for One. All for One gave All Might a fatal wound which killed the...
32.6K 679 11
Izuku midoriya A boy who had a dream, a dream to on become a hero But that dream was destroyed by everyone He couldn't trust anyone, not even his mot...