Married to take revenge (COMP...

By silvyline86

Ranveer is IAS officer. He has only one mission in his life to destroy Chirag. Cause Chirag is playboy person... More

Saved her
Planning
Entry
Spy game
Marriage
wedding night
Is it love?
Dream
Oops...πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
"Mission Chirag"
"Mission Chirag -2"
Relief from PainπŸ’ž
Trap
Exposed
MelaπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Fight, Separation and realization
love confession
Tricked out by DemandsπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
Punishment for him/meπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Avoiding ☹️☹️
Passionate Night
who's Trapped FinallyπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£
Mission Revenge Completed😊☺️
Epilogue β€οΈπŸ˜‡
thank you guys

prologue

1.1K 33 17
By silvyline86

I am happy as my story is ranked at 4th position in revenge session....

Story starts from the place Trichy. It's a district in Tamil Nadu.
Ranveer got his District training in Trichy. It was a good opportunity for him to avenge Chirag.

Ranveer: finally I  completed the rigorous  IAS training. I got my posting in trichy. Chirag I am coming to expose you and lashe you for the sin you committed towards my sister....(a silent trail of tear escapes his eyes.)

Here in  St. Jospesh's college, Trichy.

Ishanni and Chirag are classmates and they are in final year MBA. Both are in love with each other.
One day Chirag gets call from his father (headman of the village) to come home urgent. So he leaves informing Ishanni that he will speak regarding her to his parents.

After few days Chirag neither called nor receiving calls. Ishanni is damm worried. So she decides to visit the village.

Ishanni reaches the village. Suddenly there is a wedding ceremony taking place. Ishanni sees that and thinks about hers and Chirag's marriage and smiles. But suddenly her smile disappeared as the groom going was none other than her Chirag. She feels bad. She feels her life is over. Nothing is left. Highly dejected Ishanni starts running towards the forest and finds a dam. She about to jump but someone hold her..... and stops her from jumping.....

Who is that person.....????

So let's see the beautiful journey of Ishanni and Ranveer....

If liked the story vote and share.....
Your comments are valuable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 178 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
2.8M 10.3K 7
" You are really beautiful Nivi...... oh I am sorry Actually it slipped out accidentally. I heard your mom addressing you as Nivi that's why " when t...
45.2K 1.6K 54
"don't look at me with those eyes Ms Singh otherwise I will loose myself to you ". He said and landed forward our lips so close but still that streng...
27.5K 3K 37
π™‡π™€π™«π™š π™˜π™π™§π™€π™£π™žπ™˜π™‘π™š 𝙗𝙀𝙀𝙠 2 ᴴᡉ ʷᡃ˒ Λ’α΅˜α΅–α΅–α΅’Λ’α΅‰α΅ˆ α΅—α΅’ ᡇᡉ ʰᡉʳ Λ’α΅ƒα΅›β±α΅’α΅˜Κ³ α΅‡α΅˜α΅— α΅—α΅˜Κ³βΏα΅‰α΅ˆ α΅—α΅’ ᡗʰᡉ α΅ˆα΅‰α΅›β±Λ‘ ⁱⁿ α΅ˆβ±Λ’α΅α΅˜β±Λ’α΅‰ _______________________________________...