WILL EVER UNITE??

By subagokul118

Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi cross... More

Chapter - 1 Our Different life
Chapter 2 Meeting My Mine
Chapter - 3 Our daughters
CHAPTER - 4 OUR MEETING
CHAPTER - 5 - FALLING
CHAPTER - 6 MY RIGHTS
CHAPTER - 7 MY DAUGHTER
CHAPTER - 8 HE IS MY SAFE ZONE
CHAPTER - 9 HIS PRESENCE
CHAPTER - 10 HER CARE
CHAPTER - 11 "HER SAVIOUR"
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14 "DECISION"
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER 19 "HE IS HERS"
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21"OUR MUCHKINS"
CHAPTER 22"SHE IS UPSET"
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
EPILOGUE

Prologue

6.3K 155 40
By subagokul118

Hii guys !!!!....This is subagokul with new story....

Hope you guys will give the same support for this story too......

Silent do vote guys if you liked this story......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This story starts from current scenario from kumkum bhagya.... Where kiara fell from the cliff (don't worry guys in my story atlast I'll make kiara alive)....

The same scenario where abhigya blaming each other for kiara's death....

Abhi: it's all because of your foolishness pragya... Because of you my daughter is not with me.....

Pragya: what me???... What I did???... If we gave the money means our kiara will be with us....

Abhi: even if we give the money too they won't leave our kiara..... Only because of you... She is death....

Pragya felt heart broken....

Abhi: first you killed my dadi.... Then my daughter....are you a good mother???...

Pragya felt she is remembering the same moment after dadi's death.....

Pragya: What did you say???... I'm not a good mother???...

She felt heart broken....

Abhi: yes you are not a good mother nor good wife....

The blame game continues.... Pragya's heart breaks into pieces which can't able to stick anymore......

The family members make a decision.... Both abhi and pragya took their twin children.... Abhi took one child and pragya took another child and went from there promising that she won't return to this house ever......

Pragya went outside.... She starts walking on the road by carrying her daughter with heart broken..... Just then a car stops before her.... The two person gets down from the car.... The person revealed to pragya....

Pragya: bulbul!!!!!....

Yes guys it's bulbul....

Pragya hugs her sister... Pragya doesn't know she wants to feel happy for getting her sister back or cry for her fate.....

Bulbul: dii what happens????..

Pragya tells everything to bulbul starting from first to last....

Bulbul gets angry on abhi and his family.....

Bulbul: dii... He is my husband vivan.... He is the one who saved me.... From now onwards you going to be with us.... No old memories only new....

Bulbul and vivan took pragya and baby in car... They went to their destination.....

In mehra mansion.....

In abhi's room....

Abhi sitting in his bed by having baby girl on his lap.... He is just reviewing the words he spilled on pragya once again.... But he knows this time pragya too responsible for his kiara's death.......

Purab and disha came inside....

Abhi placed baby inside the cradle.....

Purab slapped abhi.... He holds his collar....

Purab: how many times you are going to do the same mistake again and again....

Abhi: what I did purab???...

Purab: what you did???... You seperated a daughter from her mother.... You seperated a bahu from this house... Do you know how pragya felt while shouting those words to her....

Abhi: she is responsible purab...

Purab: nobody is responsible for kiara..... It's all because of that tanu and Nikhil.... But you accused pragya dii....

Abhi felt heart broken....

He starts to cry aloud.... He sobs hard.... Purab hugs his friend....

Abhi: what will I do purab???... I lost my daughter.... Now because of my stupidity my pragya and my another daughter went away from me..... I'm a cursed soul.... (he cries aloud)....

Disha and purab felt sad for him.... Just then the baby cries.... Abhi took the baby in his hand and starts to pacify her....

Abhi: I'm sorry beta.... I don't know I can able to unite with your mom???.... But I'll give all the happiness in your life..... I'm sorry beta.... Papa is sorry for shouting at mom.... I'm sure your mom will heart broken... She won't accept me anymore......but I promise I'll unite you with your mom..... But... (he cried)... My fuggi... My fuggi gone out of my life.....

"Will Ever Unite????" .....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This leap starts after 3 years.....

At one side.....

Abhi admiring his daughter Riya sleeping peacefully.....

Another side pragya admires her daughter prachi sleeping peacefully.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is no way related to kumkum bhagya.....

This story starts after 3 years of leap....

Will abhigya ever unite????...

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

Shall I continue this story????...

Thanks for reading!!!!...

Press vote if you like this story....

Don't forget to cast your views......

To be continued....

By subagokul....

Tata 💝💝💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
102K 4.3K 38
Every Person has a Dark side, A Side which comes out when the patience and tolerance level comes to an end.... What happens when The sweet, Innocent...
4.8K 276 4
This story scene was taken from kumkum bhagya after Dadis death, In my story there will be no 7yrs leap.... And in my story she'll make her mind not...
627 35 1
What happens when the Mehra siblings had a past with the Arora siblings? How it unfolds their relationships and takes it forward? P. S. Want to kno...