billionaire's love

By miss_dreamyhead

Aimlessly, Donna was plodding sluggishly. The clock had hit the 4 am. She was in the search of peace and was... More

Introduction, Character And Prologue
1.. A Call From Messina.
2.. A Not So Happy Collision
3.. Their Smooth Life
4.. His Revenge
5.. New Beginning
7.. Jealous Intern
8.. Lost Lover
9.. Lovely Moments & Scandals
10.. Marriage And Chaos
11.. Confusion And Shopping
12.. A Way To Escape And Invade
13.. Marriage, Kidnapping And Flirting
14.. Hidden Love Was Blooming.
15.. dress hunt, reception and glimpses of past.
16.. japan, Alessandro was feeling something.
17.. jishu jinja, god of love shrine.
18.. Their Moments.
19.. Love And Hurt In The Air.
20.. He Fell In Love And Apology.
21.. I Love Her.
22.. Jealousy And Evilness In Air.
23.. This Was About Fate.
24.. His Wicked Game.
25.. I Killed Him, Why?
26.. If She Left Him
27.. Her Hatred
28.. Sophia's Allegations
29.. Elisa's Plight
30.. Confusion And Ignorance
31.. Smooth Running Life Destorted In One Second
Epilogue

6.. She Was Broken Soul

263 15 12
By miss_dreamyhead

Sofia, Alessandro's girlfriend was moving vaguely like it was the matter of someone's life. In the hurry she got twisted which sprained her ankle which she didn't give any heed.

She was already late on her first day and there is a saying that the first impression is the last one, so she didn't want that, she was tensed.

Nervousness, paleness and anxiety was evident on her face, when she reached her office.

She was amazed by looking at the building which had shown the board of, ' Alphonsi Fashion Works.'

She smiled that after a lot of hard work she was there but her arrival was so drastic , frightened she reached the hall where all interns should be present before the time but for her bad luck she was late!

At last her unexpected future was unwrapping a bit by bit.

Standing there on the door she asked the permission to come inside the hall, there was a man standing with well sculpted face and sinister personality, gazing her. She trembled and gulped her saliva. For god sake! He was the one whom she met at graveyard.

She was smiling like a fool, oblivion to her surroundings, she was looking at his deep dark brown eyes.

He was gazing her in amusement, anger was evident on his face, how could she be late in his class. Sofia read his expression and rememebered she shouldn't gawk her boss when she was late on her first day.

The man standing in front of her was 'Simone Alphonsi', her ideal, a man of his own ethics, strict and most importantly didn't bear any mistake during work.

***

After reaching Rome, Alessandro was perplexed if it was appropriate to come there.

His thoughts were surrounding around his father's statements. Was he really wasting his time in useless works, was it the right time to understand his responsibility!

Coming Rome was useless for him then. Although he knew very little about his father's business, he should learn the tactics from his father before coming there, but now what had done was done.

His desire to come or not then no longer mattered because his life was in the hands of destiny by itself, his life was like a fruit basket that which fruit would come out at any instant.

He was changing a bit by bit, what an irony! He even didn't know that what was going on in his life!

He was collecting memories, experiences from everyone present in his life.

***

"May I come in sir?" sofia said trembling, ignoring her words he continued his workshop.

She was standing outside like a staue for an hour till practical class was started.

He called a person to gather all varieties of clothes from basement, but his wicked ways suddenly emerged and he dismissed him, he asked Sofia to collect all the clothes.

Her leg was sprained and in no condition to get stressed but she did obeying him, as that was her first day.

Her whole day was so hectic and worst that couldn't be described, her eyes were filled with tears due to the pain in her leg, also the pain in her heart that how careless she was!

***
S

imone Alphonsi was none other than Donna's Sim, he was a good soul. He and she was once upon a time in relationship, he met her at Oxford University, she was lost that time, he took her out from her oblivion, eventually they entered into a relationship.

Their relatinship run only for three months, after that they broke up on mutual understanding and promised to each other that they would remain best friend.

He was continuously trying to contact her but her call was unreachable. He went to her office, suit and every little place he could thought but couldn't found her.

She was his reason to live, he had empathy towards her, when he was desperate to end his life, she made hin realized that death is not any solution, we should value our life.

There relationship was based upon love, care and empathy. They were strongly bonded to each other but loving each other in the way a man love a woman was not their cup of tea, because they didn't feel that affection towards each other.

***
D

onna was as usual busy in reading the details of the deal which was going to be signed at next hour.

Her life didn't give her any kick, she was going with a flow not knowing what was destined for her.

She was workaholic and unpredictable because it was her way to distract her from her haunting life.

Anyone could call her boring, even she was a li'l bit. She should taste the flavor of a beautiful journey called life with every exciting way as possible.

The word which she despised the most, not wanting this feeling in her life again was entering in her life gradually without her consent.

But entering into the emotion of love could solve her every problem because love was not the only thing which is necessary for a simple and beautiful life.

When she completed reading the details, she signed them, she was looking very gorgeous that moment. Any man who gave her a single glance could drooled over her beauty but she was far away from the presence of any man in her life.

It didn't mean that she was never in relation, she was. Sim, her best friend was once her boyfriend but she didn't feel any attachment with him in the way she did with her first love.

And now she didn't want anyone, she was happy being single with no room for any lover.

She was still there. Even after office hours had finished, she was alone and busy in assessing the profits they gained that day.

Why was she was so distant with every person whom she was close! After having everyone in her life, she had noone.

She had built thick walls around her, she liked solitude without any other person's disturbance.

She was in graveyard standing there still in front of a grave rather than going back to her suit.

Silence was summoned there, her pain filled redshot eyes was gazing the grave.

She set there silently with moist eyes. Putting her head at the name plate of that grave, she let all her tears fell apart on the grey stone of the grave, she was lying there lifelessly with no hope of future.

She could show that she was strong but she was not like what she had shown to the world without any evidence.

She was alone and she didn't want want want any sympathy too because it was her solely decision.

"Donna thank god, you are here! " a voice from behind her exclaimed.

Wiping all her tears with her finger, she stood still not wanted to show him her vulnerable side.

She turned around look her friend Sim, he was such a sweetheart!

She smiled, " Sim, you! How have you been here! "

" It took whole two hours to trace you darling, and where the hell you were, have you any idea how worried I was!"

She was smiling piercing her lips and then suddenly he looked the tears on her cheek.
"Donna are you crying?"
She shook her head

"do you think I can cry? I am not, don't bother too much! " she said with attitude so that he could believe her.

"Donna, dare you to lie!" he warned her and her tears automatically got misted around her redshot eyes.

He looked at her glinting face due to the silver shine of the moon, she was indeed broken!

Kneeling on her knees, she cried and whispered," It is mother's death anniversary, Sim, why had she left me?"
" Donna.. "
" Sim I miss mom, I want to go to my mom, sim I don't want to live. I want to meet him, I want them. I don't want to live! "she said with pain and pressed her both lip.

" Donna are you mad? What are you saying? You are the one who made me realise that death is not solution. My parents are also not there. So, I stop living?

No.. You are not my donna. Now don't you dare to talk about death. You have to live. For me, for your dead mother and for him too. "he said consoling her and embraced her in a friendly hug.

His shirt was fully drenched due to her tears, he kissed her forehead.

He kissed her eyes and sucked all her tears.

" Donna now, let's go to your suit. You need rest, I will drop you!"

***

" Doughnut.. We reached! Come fast!" She was silent and pierced her lips and nodded. She was pacing her steps.
" Now, do rest, I am going!"
She held his hand and he looked onto her eyes and she whispered," Sim do me a favour! Please! "
"

What?!! "
" Sim, I have heard sex is a best therapy to cure and forget the things around you! Can you?"

He looked at her pale face, she was broken.
" Have you lost your mind? Do you know what you just spoke!! "Sim said looking at her.

" Sim, I have heard sex is a best therapy to overcome pain, please take all my sufferings! "

" Donna, but this is wrong, we are ruining the integrity of friendship."

" Sim please! "She said with so much of hope. He shook his hand," No, never I will never ruin us, you will regret, we are friends! "
" Sim, please! "
He smiled and hugged her, " Donna, you deserve better, we can't! We are not meant for each other! "

He Kissed her on her cheek, chin and her dried tears he showed her the care which he had for her.

But that was not a love, he was only coping her to forget all her pain.

After that he left from there, as everything was wrong! He could never thought about her like this.

***

Donna was sleeping with no stress, Simone was looking at her. He wondered how cute she was! She was so pure yet broken.

" Sim!"

He smiled, she curved her lips and said, " I am sorry Simone, that was wrong! I shouldn't. I was vulnerable that moment, how awful I am, by the way when you came. "

" Early I  the morning, and don't feel awful, last thing I knew that you will regret, I didn't let that happen, don't worry."

They were very clear to each other. Although they didn't love each other. But they care for each other. There relationship was too different for Normal people to understand.

***
Do votes and comments.

How is the bold part, I think it didn't make sense but still my mind led me that way...

Tell me about Sim and Donna bond!
Then Sim's behavior towards Sofia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 966 14
Beneath the velvet cloak of night, Sky found herself ensnared in a web woven by treachery, her trust shattered by a friend's deceit. Yet, it was in t...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
4.6M 140K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
153K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...