Why is it You? [BTS Jungkook...

winter_snow26 tarafından

After Rian's mother died, she and her dad moved to Korea to start a new life. Attending Oaks Arts High, Rian... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Part of chapter 32
Summary of the Ending

Chapter 6

16.2K 545 153
winter_snow26 tarafından

Chapter 6

"Moving on is easy. It's staying moved on that's tricker

~Katerina Stoykova Klemer

Rian POV

I take out some books and folders out of my locker, and quickly shut the door, securing the lock tightly. I walk through the hallway in search for Teacher Yahn's room.

Once I enter, I scan through the room, and as usual I find an empty chair next to Jinyoo, who is laying back on his chair with an upside down book covering his face. He is obviously sleeping, but no one seems to care.

I walk to the desk next to him and sit down on the chair. To pass time, I start organizing my desk. As I stack the smaller books on top of the bigger folders, my ears wander off and listens to a conversation of two girls nearby. I listen carefully, trying my best to understand their Korean.

"So I waved at him, and he totally smiled back! I almost died!"

"You are so lucky! He only waved at me! I wish he smiled, I love it when he smiles! He's so cute!!!"

"I know! I would die if he asks me out! Do you think it's possible? I mean, he did smile..."

"No, I doubt it. I bet he'll go after Jenny. All the guys like her!"

"Yeah, I envy her!"

I smirk and roll my eyes. If they have Jenny as a roommate, they will change their mind in a second. Every morning, I literally have to wait for an hour for the bathroom, just because she is either busy putting on make-up or just admiring herself on the mirror. We hate each other, so we never talk, unless if she's teasing me or I'm yelling at her. Whenever I study or listen to music, she always gossips on the phone or complains to her friends about having me as a roommate. She is the worst.

"So, did Jenny tease you again?" Jinyoo's voice wakens me up from my thoughts. He lifts up the book from his face and pretends to read it as he flips through the pages, ignoring the fact that it's upside down.

"Nah not today. I wonder why" I mutter. Every morning, Jenny either takes a picture of me sleeping with a bed head and posts it in her blog, or does other small but stupid things that makes me mad.

"Maybe she didn't do anything because of that Jungkook kid" Jinyoo closes his eyes and puts a pinkie into his ear.

"Oh yeah, that idol..." I mutter and look at the ceiling. "I didn't see him the whole day"

"He's probably ditching class because he thinks he's 'too cool for school'"

I smile- isn't that the name of one of his albums? Jinyoo gives me a small smile back, and looks back at his book.

"Okay, class!" The teacher marches into the room, while shuffling through her papers. "Sorry I was late, I had to do some things..."

When teacher Yahn finishes organizing her desk, she walks to the front of the room and stares at us.

"Wait... where's Jenny?" She mutters. The class looks around, some people even looking disappointed because of her absence. After a second, everyone immediately looks at me, waiting for an answer from her roomate.

I shrug. "I don't know. She was here this morning" I say in English as I look at the Teacher, hoping she will understand me, which she does.

"Oh, well I guess-" Teacher Yahn is interrupted by the sound of the classroom door flying open. Everyone, including Jinyoo and I, stare at the door. Jenny suddenly enters the room- and everyone gasps. Next to her is the famous idol everyone is dying to see.

How am I not even surprised.

"Oh!" Teacher Yahn gasps when she sees Jenny and Jungkook together.

"Sorry I was late, teacher. I bumped into Jungkook, and the funny thing is, we both had the same class! So I guided him here" She gives Teacher Yahn a bright smile.

Everyone stares at Jungkook and then at Jenny, and then at Jungkook. I look around at the other student's expression. Some are happy, some are disappointed, and some has an expression saying, I knew Jungkook and Jenny would be together...

I sigh. Like Jinyoo, I don't care, but... I have to admit it, my stomach did leap a little to see an actual idol in front of me.

"Oh, no worries! Nice to meet you, Jungkook! I'm sure with your talent, everyone will have motivation to work harder to become successful like you!" Teacher Yahn shakes Jungkook's hand aggressively.

"Thank you" Jungkook bows. He looks around the room, and all of the girl's faces lights up. "Um.. where do I sit?" He asks.

"Ooh!" Jenny smiles. "You can sit next to me!" She rushes to me, making my heart jump.

I curse in my mind.

Is she going to kick me out of my own seat?

"I'm sure Rian here wouldn't mind..." Jenny mutters in English, giving me an evil glare that no one else sees.

"No." I frown.

She widens her eyes and glares at me. "Move or you will regret it" She whispers in English, making sure no one around will hear her.

"No" I sit up straighter. Look confident, Rian... don't be afraid...

Jenny bites her lip in anger, making me smile a little. I love it when I make her mad. Jenny sighs and spins around to the confused idol, giving him a bright smile.

"Sorry about that" she says in Korean. "You can sit here" she points to the other person next to her, who immediately stands up to sit somewhere else.

"Um... thanks" Jungkook mutters and stares at the person leaving. I'm hoping that he will say something to the person, but instead he just sits down on the seat, without a word. Jenny giggles as she sits down, and just like the other girls nearby, she stares at him at the corner of her eyes.

"Good job" Jinyoo smiles and gives me a wink. I nod back, but can't help to think whether or not she really is going to make me regret myself...

Jungkook POV (A few minutes ago)

I open my tired heavy eyes, hoping to be in my real dorm, with the other members playing around or practicing. But one glance at the ceiling, and I know I'm in school.

Ugh. I manage to lift up my exhausted body and sit up. I scratch my hair- what time is it? I turn my head and squint at the digital clock on the table next to me.

My eyes shoots wide open and I clumsily jump out of bed. It's 12:04! I slept for 5 hours! I must have missed about 3 of my classes! I run around the room, taking my backpack and other school supplies that is, for some reason, scattered inconveniently everywhere around the dorm. I groan- what a horrible way to start a school year!

After taking one glance at my reflection on the mirror, I bite my lip. My bed head looks horrible, and my clothes are really messy after my 5 hour nap. But no time to waste- I run out of the door with my MCM backpack dangling on my elbow. I quickly throw the door open, slam it, make a turn, and suddenly stop. Oh no...

A striking girl with long wavy hair stands in front of me. Her skin is flawless, although her makeup does seem a bit too much. She looks like a K-Pop idol- beautiful and stunning.

I straighten my back and put my backpack on correctly, not taking my eyes off her. Is she going to scream excitedly? Is she going to chase me around the building? I hope not, Principal Choi already told me that he made an announcement to all the students to not do that.

"Oh!" She gives me a surprised look. "Aren't you Jungkook? It's strange how I bumped into you here..."

I clear my throat. This is the boys dorm- what is she doing here? I stare at the floor, suddenly feeling nervous.

"Oh, where are my manners?" The girl smiled brightly. "My name is Jenny- which class are you going to?" She bashes her eyelashes and tilts her head.

"Uh... Vocals class" I look at her and quickly look back down. Why does she want to know which class I am going to all of a sudden?

"Oh my gosh! Me too! I'm I bit lost, but we can find it together!" She grabs my arm and marches through the hallway. I'm a bit confused- is she new to this school? Shrugging, I follow her through the maze and finally, we stop at teacher Yahn's room.

Jenny opens the door and everything suddenly becomes dead silent. I walk in and study the other students reaction, which amuses me. Everyone's faces was a mix of happy, shocked, and amazed.

Teacher Yahn pushes Jenny aside and runs towards me. Taking my hand, she shakes it furiously.

"I am so honored to have you as a student!" She whispers into my ear, making me smile nervously. I nod back a thanks, and look around the room. Where do I sit?

"Ooh! Sit next to me!" Jenny pushes Teacher Yahn aside and grabs my arm.

She runs to a girl at the back of the room, which confuses me. Is Jenny going to kick her out? I don't want that to happen, but before I can say anything, Jenny starts talking in English, which confuses me a little. I look at the girl who Jenny is talking to, and stare at her. Her expression looks mad.

I try to understand what Jenny is saying, but I don't have a clue. Even though I studied dancing in America long ago, I'm still horrible in English.

Jenny sighs and calls my name.

"Sit here" she points to the other seat next to her, which is empty. But wasn't someone sitting there a while ago? Sighing, I walk to my seat and sit down. Even though I can feel many eyes watching me, I keep my head straight and do my best to listen to the teacher.

Everything is just way too confusing...

________________________________________________

Picture of Rian at the top~

Please Vote and Comment!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

237K 18K 85
Y/N, a girl that has finally graduated university and is now in a serious relationship with her ex-professor, is stepping into new grounds that will...
20.9K 1.2K 24
- In the quiet corners of the heart, where love never truly fades, a story takes shape. It's not about bringing back the past, but a journey that blu...
711K 33.8K 54
❝his anger is the paint. my body is an empty canvas. he decides to color me in.❞ [book one completed]
290K 6.9K 39
What will happen if the most popular boy in ur school likes you, but you like someone else? Jeon Jungkook, the most popular boy in your school, in a...