Are you like me? (Saiki x rea...

By anime_lover119

Saiki's life was pretty normal. His grades were too. His friends were weird, (our friends are weird too so it... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Not so quite chapter 12
What's going in Nendo's head?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Another not so quite chapter

Chapter 12

4.9K 147 68
By anime_lover119

-Your POV-
Today Saiki and I are going to work at my place. We were planning on working at the cafe beside school but we decided not too. We both knew that most of our classmates were going to be there, and we both wanted peace and quiet, so yeah. Saiki told me we had to go to my place 'cause his place was loud and quite tiny.
It looked like he was lying though.
But anyways, right now I'm focusing on cleaning my room and other stuff. I have too many secrets and pictures of
(F/P) favourite celebrity)! Yikes.
I don't want Saiki to think I'm a girly girl. I want him to think I'm a normal person that is a single potato...
Wait.•_• why does he have to know? Pfft. Whatever. He's nothing more than my science partner.

Bruh. I cannot write anymore, cause I'm so busy!!!!!!
Btw srry it was short... I'm going to prepare lots of chapters at once. Maybe chapter 13, 14, 15 and 16. So I might not be posting. But trust meh. I will...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
96.7K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
733K 20K 74
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐢) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...