Jungkook FF-Just A Fan

By ApA2007

She was among the sea of faces that admired him while he roams around the world to showcase his talent. He d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 49

1.7K 54 1
By ApA2007

Y/N: Well, this is definitely love, dude. Who is she?

She said while wiggling her eyebrows and with a smile on her lips.

Jungkook: Who? There is nothing like that.

Y/N: Come on Jungkook don't lie I know there is someone who is so close to you. You call me your best friend right please tell me who is she?

She said with puppy eyes, she was looking so adorable, cute and irresistible.

Jungkook: There is no one.

Y/N: You and IU were happy today. Did she break up with Baekhyun? Anyway, they weren't looking that good together. So you told her about your feelings for her?

She was speaking like an excited kid who saw her favorite candy.

Jungkook: Don't stress your little brain too much nothing like that happened.

I said while flicking her forehead.

Y/N: Then who is she?

She said while whining.

Jungkook: Why do you think that?

Y/N: I don't think that I know that, there is some girl who is so close to you and you have these feelings for her. You don't want to tell me her name that's why you made up this story, right? 

Seriously it's so hard to hide something from her.

Jungkook: Okay fine, I'll tell you about her at the right time.

Y/N: I want to hear it now.

Jungkook: Let's go it's getting late.

Y/N: Jungkook.

She whined.

Jungkook: Y/N.

While I said in a stern voice.

Y/N: Okay Fine.

Jungkook: Good girl.

I said while ruffling her hair.

Jungkook: Let's go.

I gave her my hand to hold and she reluctantly held it, then we swayed it like some school going kids. I dropped her at her hotel I didn't want to leave her I wanted to be with her a little longer but she won't stop asking about that girl. And I can't tell her that it's her not now at least. 

Y/N POV:

Why was Jungkook acting so weird right now? He called me to meet me in the middle of the night and asked me weird questions. I reached our room and saw Eli and Stella awake probably waiting for me, they both were looking quite angry.

Eli: Care to explain where did you go at this time?

Y/N: Actually, I went to meet Jungkook.

Stella: WHAT?! at this time it's half past 1 Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah I know but he said he wanted to talk about something very important.

Eli: And what is that?

Y/N: I didn't understand though he was acting a bit weird.

Stella: What did he say?

Y/N: He was asking me what does love mean. But then he asked me that if there is this someone with whom you share everything, you love spending time with and seeing him with someone else makes you feel restless and blah blah blah then what is it. Then I said that it's love and he loves that someone he referred to. But when I asked him who is that someone who he was referring to he didn't tell me.

Eli: Must be IU. And this is the important thing he called you to talk about? At this time of the day.

Y/N: I thought exactly the same but he said it's not her. And yes this is the thing he wanted to talk about.

Eli: He must have gone crazy or something.  Let's get back to sleep it's already too late.

I and Stella nodded.

Stella POV

I woke up when I felt an empty space beside me where Y/N sleeps. I looked for her in the bathroom but she was not there. Then I woke Eli up and told her that she is not there in the room. Then we tried to call her but she was not answering it. 

We were quite scared "where she might have gone?"

After some time the door opened and we saw her. Eli asked her sternly where did she go at this time. Then she told us that she went to meet Jungkook. We both were shocked why would she go to meet him at this time? After she told me everything that they talked about I couldn't help myself from smiling. I understood it very well who was that someone he was referring to and why did he call to talk about that, Y/N she's so stupid that she can't see that it's her who he was talking about. I am really happy for Y/N I want to tell V about this but it's too late now I'll tell him in the morning. Then we went to sleep.

Jungkook POV: 

When I returned to the dorm and went to V hyung's room.

Jungkook: Hey hyung.

V: Yes?

Jungkook: I want to tell you something.

V: Jungkook it's too late now let's talk tomorrow.

Jungkook: Hyung it's important.

V: But Jungkook.

Jungkook: HYUNG I AM IN LOVE!!!

That's it I said it I don't know how he will react but I am happy to finally tell him about it.

 V: I know with IU right?

Jungkook: No, I realized that I never loved her in the first place.

V: Then who is it Jungkook tell me.

Jungkook: I-It...is...It is Y/N.

I said in a low voice with a smile on my lips thinking about me and Y/N.

V: WHAT!!!

Jungkook: Shhh hyung slow down everyone is sleeping.

V: Sorry. What! are you serious?

I nodded my head while blushing. And then I felt a body plopped over mine. He was hugging me so tight.

V: I am so happy for you Jungkook.

I pulled away from the hug. 

Jungkook: You don't want to ask anything like-.

V: No pabo, we all knew that from the beginning.

Jungkook: Knew what?

V: We knew that you love Y/N.

Jungkook: What! how? and since when, why didn't you tell me?

V: The way you reacted when Y/N said that she can't come to Korea was not normal. Since then I had the feeling that you have special feelings for Y/N it's just that you don't notice them. And the way you used to behave whenever Y/N was around Jimin made it more obvious for me. Even the hyungs feel the same way.

Jungkook: Really? Then why didn't you tell me that before?

V: We thought that maybe we should give you time to realize it on your own. But then IU came and you thought that you loved her. Though none of us saw that feeling in your eyes, we always saw it when you are around Y/N. Even when you would want to talk to someone about anything you would run towards her instead of us.

Jungkook: So everyone knew that from the start it's just that I was a fool to not understand my own feelings.

V: Yup you were. But now that you have realized it, don't waste more time and tell her about how you feel.

Jungkook: I know, but what if she doesn't feel the same way, what if after hearing my confession she rejects me and even worse end our friendship too, I don't want to lose her friendship at any cost hyung.

V: Well then rest assured she will say yes.

Jungkook: How are you so sure hyung?

V: Just my instincts you may say. Now go and sleep tomorrow we have to plan about how you will confess to her.

Jungkook: Thank you hyung. Good night.

V: Good night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 4.2K 23
The Story starts where Jimin fell in love with The idol Jungkook. He knew he can't be with Jungkook as millions of fans are in the queue to love Jung...
270K 9.1K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
167K 4.6K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
78K 3.1K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...