Pregnant by a psycho ✔

By queensofsupreme

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" I shouted pointing a knife at him. It was the only thing keeping him away from m... More

prologue
Chapter 1 (back to high school)
Chapter 2 (Help)
chapter 3 (The Gun)
Chapter 4 (Choose )
Chapter 5 (The charity event RAPE )
Chapter 6 (Killing)
chapter7-Oscar award what the f*ck
Chapter 8 (Regrets)
Chapter 9 (Mr rude)
Chapter 10 (Poison)
Chapter 11 - Fake
Cast
Chapter 12 -Play
Chapter 13 - Half-past
Chapter 14 - Police
Chapter 15 - Eros
Chapter 16 *Abortion*
Chapter 17 *He is my Boyfriend*
Chapter 18 *Liam killed my baby*
Chapter 18*The devil caught me*
Chapter 19*The Mayor*
Chapter 21 *She's missing*
Chapter 22 *He saved me*
chapter 23*Don't catch feelings*
Chapter 24*Trap*
Chapter 25*Pregnant by a psycho*
Chapter 26*Stabbed Psycho*
Chapter 27*Complete pizzle*
Chapter 28*War begins*
Chapter 29*Plan*
Chapter 30*Murder's Son*
Chapter 31*psycho is out*
Chapter 33* Choas begin*
Chapter 34*Wrong move*
Chapter 35*Betrayal*
Chapter 36 *Torture*
Chapter 37 *Justice served*
Chapter 38 *True/ Fake love*
Chapter 39 *An Angel is born*
Chapter 40*In Love*
Chapter 41 *Return of Psycho*
Chapter 42 *Goodbye*

Chapter 20*Everything is ruined*

25.8K 704 91
By queensofsupreme

Liam's POV.

I waited in the waiting room and I couldn't stop thinking about how she ruined my plans. If only she didn't push me out of the way and get shot then the mayor wouldn't have been alive right now.

"Liam, what happened?" My sister asked running to me. "Calum just told me Stacey is in hospital."

"She ruined my plans sister. I swear I could've killed the mayor today and tomorrow would've been Salvatore's D-Day but no! Stacey had to act like a hero and push me out of the way. I had everything planned out."

"Yes Lexie, Liam and I had a fight with the gangsters and before we killed them all they told us the mayors plan. Last week we thought he would show up but we figured out they changed the date. I was supposed to kill the sniper and shoot Liam on the arm after he kills the mayor and afterwards we would all act like Liam died but Stacey---." He paused and I shook my head. "Stacey ruined the whole plan, she pushed Liam out of the way before I could shoot him but I swear I wasn't the one who pulled the trigger."

"Wait a second." Lexie said raising her hand. "You mean to tell me that after you shot the sniper you were going to shoot my only baby brother?" Lexie asked and Calum nod his head. "But you didn't shoot him because Stacey pushed him into out of the way." She added and Calum continued nodding his head. "But instead you shot Stacey in the arm."

"No." Calum snapped. "You have to believe me, I killed the snipper but before I could shoot Liam after he would shoot the mayor, Stacey pushed him then I stopped. I promise you."

"Then who shot Stacey if the snipper is dead?" I asked Calum and he shrugged his shoulders. "Call Rex and ask him if his friend has information for us." I ordered Lexie and she started calling Rex. My phone started ringing and I answered it.

"You can outsmart everyone but not me Liam Salvatore." I knew whoever was on the other side of the phone was using a machine voice. "That bullet was meant for you, but I must say she loves the wrong guy. Stacey Collins twin of Eros Salvatore, oops did I spill the beans. I mean you already figured that Zayn Collins is still alive so what's the use. Anyways Liam there's no use talking to an emotional man like you especially when your love might die any day now."

"Who are you." I shouted.

"You know me Liam, trust me. We might a couple of times before. So anyways next time make sure Calum kills both the snipers and not only one because who knows, you might get kill for real thinking your friend shot you. Upgrade your plan next time Liam or angel might just be gone. Till next time, my angel." He started laughing and hung up.

"Who was it?" Calum asked.

"How come you didn't even know there was two snipers, I thought you said you checked everywhere. If my angel didn't think than---." I paused remembering what the guy said. 'Angel.' How did he even know I call Stacey that? Unless he wasn't lying when he said I might him before. "Calum you better start praying that angel is as healthy as she was before all of this or else I swear--."

"Liam." Lexie shouted. "You won't believe this." She continued. "Our informer died but before she was killed by the mayor she gave Rex some useful information. Liam, Stacey isn't save and you know that girl loves you so much to take a bullet for you. Liam we have to get Stacey to safety. They have a bad plan that would ruin Stacey's life. You know the mayor ruins a human trafficking--."

"You mean to tell me that they want Stacey to be part of the human trafficking. Lexie tell me you mistaken because that fucker is definitely messing with me. I swear I'll cut his whole body to pieces and burn him after that." I told my sister interrupting her and she nod her head as a tear left her eye. I'll make him pay for everything.

"Liam, Stacey trusts kaityln more then you, you have to gain her trust. She must choose you over them. You must be nice to her Liam, she must start to tell you even what she thinks about because now I can't even help her. They know I'm alive, and they might also sell me like all those other girls. You know mother and father did everything they could to help those little helpless girls."

"Just calm down Lexie." Calum said hugging her. "I'm sure Stacey will be fine."

"I'll go check up on her now. I'm sure she is out of surgery." I told them and left. That son of a bitch should be praying because the day I get my hands on him, he will never see day light again.

"Angel." I said coming in the room. "I'm sure you feeling fine now." I quickly took the blanket off and there was a nurse lying dead on the bed. "ANGEL." I shouted running to the bathroom but she wasn't there. "Stacey." I shouted over and I ever again and came out of the room.

"Liam what's wrong?" My sister asked panicking.

"She's not in the surgery room Lex. I swear that doctor took her." I shouted looking for the doctor that was performing the surgery. "Was my angel?" I questioned him the second I found him.

"I didn't see any angel." He replied and I took my knife out. "Sir what are you doing?"

"Where is Stacey the girl I brought in. You said you would make sure she is fine." I shouted holding the knife on his neck.

"She's in her room, the surgery was a success. I swear. I told the nurse to call you." He kept talking on and on and Lexie shook her head telling me not to do it but I quickly slit his throat.

********************

Mayors POV.

"We got her sir." My men's said bringing Stacey in the room. "Sir we also killed the witness."

"I don't care who you killed as long as the girl is here." I told them. "Splash some water on her face, I want her awake." I commanded them putting my mask on and one of them splash some water on her.

"You awake beauty." I commented her and she looked at me confused. "I know the walls and everywhere is white but this is your home for the next couple of days."

"Who are you and where's Liam." She shouted trying to get up. "Liam." She shouted.

"Sorry honey but he sold you to me. Liam loves money and power more than you and plus don't worry, I'll take care of this beauty." I told her touching her face and she took a few steps back. "Liam doesn't want you, why don't you get that?"

"I want to talk to him please." She begged tears running down her face.

"But he doesn't want to and I'm sorry but I don't like talking to him. You know he said he tried you already." She looked at me confused. "I mean he told me you guys slept together. You got pregnant by a psychopath and you lost the baby because he beat you up." I'm glad I did my homework this time or else she wouldn't have believed, Liam sold her.

"How?" I knew what she was asking.

"I told you Liam told me everything. He doesn't want children. He hates children, all he cares about is money and power. He just wants people to fear him." I hope she believes me.

"No, you lying. Liam loves me, he promised nothing would happen to me." She cried and I chuckled. If she tells me he loves her than I finally found his weakness, I can't believe I killed two birds with one stone.

"He told my daughter he loves her too and he killed her so be grateful he sold you." I shouted and she looked at me shocked. "Now let me tell you about your job so you can be prepared when your wound gets better."

"What job?" She questioned and a smirk appeared on my face.

"Well, you work for me now but I guess I can't tell you the job yet because you wounded. My clients won't like this." I examined her from top to bottom. "When you get better than only you going to make money so for now rest. You have a couple of days to get used to your new home and forget Liam. He isn't good for you, trust me. His family were the ones who killed your parents." I wasn't lying when I said that, after all kaityln is his family. "Stacey, his sister killed your brother."

"Stop lying to me. Lexie would never do that. The girl that killed my brother wasn't that old." She shouted putting her hands on her ears.

"Believe what you want. I won't force you Stacey." I said calmly. "Get some rest. I promise you, you will need it for what you will be doing next week." I left the room and told my men to lock her the room.

"She's perfect." I told one of my best clients. "Trust me after a few days and she will be yours as long as you want." I added and he smiled.

"You better not cheat me." The man replied and I took off my mask. "I hope we don't have to have a fight over that girl again. Don't break your promise to me mayor, or else I won't be helping you anymore. Now I'll leave."

"Goodbye John. Enjoy the rest of your night. And I promise you won't be disappointed." We shakes hands and he left.

"Stacey Collins, my beauty. Everyone was a big fan of her mother after all she was an angel, her beauty was speechless but I never thought sparing your life Stacey, would've reminded me of your mother. Your father was a lucky son of a bitch just because he was handsome and rich. Your mother must've chose your father because he was rich but this time I'll make sure you doesn't find happiness Stacey. You'll suffer because you fell in love with the wrong guy. I'm sorry Stacey, but I'll have to break the promise I made to your mother before you were born. I promised your mother I'll never bother her family again when she rejected me but now it's too late. And I'm glad it was you who fell in love with him. I'm glad you are Liam's weakness, at least now I'll kill two birds with one stone."

*Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT and SHARE please*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.8K 12
'Mam , it seems that you're pregnant"Doctor Johnson spoke while looking down at his clipboard . My eyes grew huge as Tip gave me a death look . "I fe...
1.5M 41.5K 57
(WARNING: This is my first story btw. Some parts may be cringe or toxic, but I don't feel like changing anything) I watched as he frustratingly ran h...
2.3K 110 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...
1.5M 30.8K 47
I push the feeling away and ultimately concentrate my gaze on his upper body, which still bears the traces of my lipstick. "You did not remove them?"...