SOTUS - The Next Chapter

Von zero_effs_given

Arthit and Kongpob are about to walk together into their shared future. Could there still be other obstacles... Mehr

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12 - 1.
12 - 2.
13.
14 -1.
14 - 2.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19 - 1.
19 - 2
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29-1.
29-2.
30.
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Special Chapter (2)

20.

7.6K 351 114
Von zero_effs_given

I hear the alarm on my phone going off, but I purposefully keep my eyes shut for a little while longer. After spending an entire week waking up late and not doing much all day (during our honeymoon trip), I need to force myself back in the daily routine.

"P'Arthit, it's 7:30." I hear my husband's soft, sleep ridden voice.

I kinda like how his chest is touching my back, warming it up, although I am not a fan of those short puffs of air he starts blowing in my ear. It's a habit of his he just won't lose, no matter how many times I've asked him to.

"P', you're gonna be late." he continues, now nudging the shell of my ear with the tip of his nose.

I bite the inside of my cheeks to suppress the smile that threatens to tug at the corners of my mouth. If I move even a single muscle on my face, he's gonna figure out I'm bluffing.

"Ah, my wifey is such a sleepy head. Whatever am I gonna do with you, P'Arthit?"

Now hold up! Did he just call me wifey?!

I sit up so quick and sudden, forgetting that half of his body is literally draped over me, and I accidentally hit him. When I look over at my nong, he is holding both his hands over his nose, eyes in tears.

"Ouch, P'! Why did you do that?" he whimpers.

I panic. Did I hit him so hard that I broke his nose? Will blood come gushing out if I remove his hands?

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I swear! Does it hurt a lot? Lemme see."

I sigh in relief when nothing seems wrong, after a quick inspection. He is pouting and refuses to look at me.

"So you were actually awake the whole time." he mumbles, hugging his pillow.

"Kong, I'm really sorry. I just ... you know I don't like you calling me wife."

"But I was only joking."

"I'd better get ready for work now."

Kongpob is back to his usual cheerful self as we sit at the table and he places a steamy omelette in front of me.

"I hope you like it."

I take a bite and it's undoubtedly one of the fluffiest, aromatic omelettes I've ever tasted. If anyone is the wife in this relationship, it surely is Kongpob. Cause the boy cleans the house, does the laundry, always makes sure I have my shirts ironed neatly, and has improved his cooking skills so much lately. Unlike me, I'm still the lazy bum I've always been.

✥✥✥

I enter the office in a great mood, to greet my co-workers I haven't seen in over a week, only to notice something is off. There is a heavy silence reigning over the room and their faces are clouded with a certain feeling I can't quite pinpoint.

"Good morning, everyone. I brought souvenirs from ... Um ... is everything okay?"

Earth looks up at me and gives me a small smile.

"Arthit, nice to have you back. Why don't you take a seat first?"

I walk towards my desk, place my messenger bag under it then sit.

"So, what happened while I was in my honeymoon?"

P'Earth and Tod exchange a quick glance.

"Mr. Sun, our boss fell ill and he's been in the hospital for about four days."

"Why? He seemed absolutely fine a week ago."

"Well, he accidentally found out that his son hasn't stopped dating his senior from university, in fact the guy went to visit him in London." Som-oh explains.

"I guess it was really shocking for P'Danai to realize that all the efforts he's been putting into breaking the two up proved futile." Tod muses.

"Apparently he had an argument with his son over Skype and when Nong Dae's boyfriend stepped in, our boss just couldn't take it anymore." P'Earth adds.

Completely at a loss for words, I listen to the three taking turns in telling me how things went. It makes me reconfirm just how blessed Kong and I are to have such understanding and supporting parents.

"The doctors advised him to take a long break and rest well, unless he wants his condition to worsen. So, he will be on a medical leave for an undetermined period of time."

"Meanwhile, someone else will be taking his place. And I was talking with P'Durian the other day and she said our new boss is a hottie." P'Som-oh actually squeals with excitement, despite the grave situation.

"Whatever, I'm sure things won't be the same without P'Danai here." Tod says.

"He'll arrive tomorrow. Some of his things are already in P'Danai's office." P'Earth mentions.

✥✥✥

In the evening, on my way back home, I ponder on whether I should tell Kong about my boss. Then I remember him saying that he's gonna cook a new recipe for dinner and that he's excited for me to try it. I would feel bad to bring up this story and ruin the mood.

However, it turns out I needn't worry about it cause he already knows. I can tell something's on his mind the moment I step inside the apartment and he greets me with the usual hug, but the warm smile is missing.

"P'Arthit, must've been a tough day at work, right?" he asks, although it sounds more like a statement.

"Yeah." I breathe out, plopping on the bed.

"Tew called me earlier this afternoon. He was barely holding the sobs in. He asked me what he should do. He loves Dae but he also doesn't want his nong to estrange himself from his family. He ... he sounded really lost and hurt. And I didn't know what to say to cheer him up, I just ..." Kongpob explains.

I pull him by the wrist and have him sit next to me. I bring him in a tight hug and rub my hands over his back soothingly. I know how much he cares for his friends and he must feel helpless not being able to properly support N'Tew at the moment. I remember how back in university, it used to piss me off how he'd always stand up for his mates and was willing to get into trouble for their sake. Now, I've grown to love this trait of his.

"It's all gonna work out okay in the end, I'm sure it will. Look at us, we've been through quite a lot, but we're still together, aren't we?"

He pulls out of the embrace and looks at me, smiling.

"You think so?"

"Of course."

He leans in to peck my cheek.

"Thank you, P'Arthit."

He's blushing and it's so unusual of him, that it makes my own cheeks warm up. I need to change the subject immediately.

"By the way, we'll be having a new boss from tomorrow. Rumor has it he's a hottie." I say, nonchalantly, as I lean backwards onto my arms.

His smile disappears instantly, replaced by a frown.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. I can't wait to meet him in the morning." I continue, wiggling my eyebrows.

I have no idea when he pushes me flat on the bed and climbs on top of me, pinning my arms down. I find myself unable to move, both because of his tight hold and the intense stare he gives me.

"P'Arthit, if you don't stop talking about your new boss, I ..."

"You'll what?"

His answer never comes, but his hot mouth is on mine the next moment. And he lets me know throw the rough kiss which follows, that he doesn't like me mentioning other good looking guys.

"Kong, wait ... wait!" I breathe out, as soon as I realize we're gonna go all the way if I don't stop him now.

"What?"

"I was really looking forward to eating your new dish ..."

"Oh, right! Silly me, I completely forgot about that. I'm sorry."

He climbs off me and helps me up. We smooth out our clothes and he gives me a sheepish grin.

"You're way more delicious than any meal could ever be, so I kinda got distracted."

"Ugh, you and your cheesy lines."

✥✥✥

Now, don't get me wrong, I love Kongpob with all my heart and I know I would never ever fall for another person (be it a woman or man), but I gotta admit P'Som-oh wasn't exaggerating when she said that our new boss is a hottie. Because he is indeed a very good looking man.

Khun Watakeekul, that's his name, is 35-ish years old, he is tall, with broad shoulders (he definitely works out regularly), his hair is stylishly combed back, which somehow accentuates and compliments his facial features. And he is not all just about looks, the man apparently has an endless list of accomplishments and is considered one of the best in the field.

Despite it all, there is something about him that doesn't sit quite right with me. I am not yet sure what it is, but I have a feeling I will find out soon.

A/N: Does anyone still remember this story? lol 

Anyways, I've come up with new ideas, so yeah ... :D

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

735K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.1M 97.9K 146
"𝐌𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲...
230K 8.9K 46
He lowers his face, tickling my neck with the tip of his nose as he moves it up and down, inhaling deeply. A voracious growl rumbles deep from within...
34.1K 534 18
I have no idea what i make 🗿🗿 ⚠️warning⚠️ This thing is an au book