PLAYED // JENLISA

By jxx_xoxo

"I like you more as time goes by." What will you do once you realized you got played? Especially by the perso... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLVI
XLVII
PLAYED BOOK 2, PERHAPS? šŸ¤”
BOOK 2 IT IS šŸ¤­
BOOK 2 IS UP!!

XVIII

17.9K 537 113
By jxx_xoxo

A week had passed and today is Lisa's dance competition with another different dance team from different prestigious schools. Lisa went out early to attend their general practice, they have to do their best and win the championship.

"Chop, chop! Come on, team let's do it from the start." Lisa shouted in the gymnasium's stage and everyone nodded, she is so dedicated about this competition. It is her passion and she is so determined to win it.

The song started playing again from the top, their song is a remix including her solo stage music. They started moving along with the music in sync, Lisa is their choreographer and their leader. She can't help but to feel really pressured especially that she is presenting her solo stage in this competition, they need to defend their championship title before leaving their beloved school soon.

Everyone suddenly vanished away from the view when Lisa's solo dance music started playing leaving the blonde dancing with passion on her own, she is swaying her hips sexily along with Swalla and everyone suddenly went back in the view like a flash mob and started dancing as soon as Swalla finished playing. Everyone is smiling while looking fierce, they all got the swag and aura of a champion. They clapped their hands and high fived each other when the song ended.

"Let's take a break, everyone. Get ready for later, prepare yourselves and make sure you have the energy to perform." Lisa told everyone while panting, she is smiling at them and giving them thumbs up.

"Don't forget to drink a lot of water and eat chocolate, arasso?" She reminded everyone and they nodded agreeing with their leader.

"Good luck to us!" She shouted feeling excited.

"Good luck to us!" Everyone replied in unison that caused the gymnasium to vibrate as their voices echoed loudly. Everyone went away to their own place and drank their water trying to freshen up.

"Aye, we did a good job with our last practice." Kai spoke up while walking with Lisa and Jungkook.

"Yeah, I hope to see the same energy later... or more." Lisa replied while chugging down her water and wiping away her sweats.

"Let's break a leg later." Jungkook nodded as he chugged his water down too.

"You did good on your solo dance there, Pokpak." Kai chuckled while praising yet teasing his friend, Lisa just rolled her eyes at him.

"You might want to see this..." Jungkook suddenly say and nudged Lisa while pointing at the gym's door.

Lisa quickly turned her head around and a smile suddenly formed on her lips as she saw the tigress beauty walking up to her while wearing her gummy smile. She waved her hands as she saw Lisa looking her way. Lisa suddenly feel ten times happier now that Jennie is here, she's just wearing casual clothes but her beauty is still breath taking. She looked at her as if she's the only one in the view and can't help but feel confident all of a sudden. Jennie is her energy and she can't seem to realise that.

JENNIE'S P.O.V.

Jisoo Unnie and I arrived at the school but we parted our ways because she's going to meet our friends and I decided to went straight to watch Lisa. It's been only hours but I feel like it's forever and I'm not used to Lisa being not around me anymore, it feels different, like something is missing.

I quickly went my way through the gymnasium and saw my Lalisa talking with Kai and their other friend who I supposed is Kookie?

I saw the Kookie guy nudged Lisa and pointed at me, I smiled excitedly. Gosh, she's getting more and more pretty in my sight.

"Lisayah!" I shouted her name and waved my hands at her when she turned around.

Oh gosh, she looks so hot with her messy hair, sweats all over her and her crop top that shows her perfectly sculptured abs. I can't help but to feel excited and quickly run towards her and jump on her while embracing her, she quickly held my legs as I wrapped it around her waist and snaked my arms through her neck. She chuckled and pecked my lips, I smiled at her showing her my gummy smile and nuzzled my face on her neck feeling her hot breath and her sweats.

"Babe, I stink." She chuckled trying to release me but I wrapped my arms and legs around her tightly. I don't wanna let go from this position, I don't know but after I opened up to her I feel a lot comfortable with her and slowly getting used by everything. The familiar feeling rushing through my body again...

'Slowly your ass. We all know you got used to it.'

Oh for fuck's sake here we go again. My inner self always speaks up during unnecessary moments.

"No, you don't. You smell good." I said and rested my head on her shoulders and sniffled her. It's true she really smells good even if she has sweats all over her body. Her smell is addicting, it became very familiar to me.

I heard her chuckle and snaked her arms back around my legs again, we stayed there for a while until we heard a guy's voice clearing their throat.

"Please respect to those single ones infront of you." Kai said while chuckling with Kookie, I quickly got down on my feet and burried my face on Lisa's chest as I feel myself blushing from embarrassment. I almost forgot that we aren't the only one in the room.

"Pardon me." I told him as I shyly bowed my head to him. He just chuckled, Lisa then grabbed me and she rolled her eyes at her friends.

"Don't bow down to him. He doesn't deserve your politeness, baby." She said and playfully poked her tounge out to her friend which I found really really cute.

"Jennie and Lisa kissing on a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g." Kookie laughed as he teased us, I giggled at their playfulness.

"Shut up, asshole." Lisa suddenly throw her water at him that caused the guy to stop laughing, I gasped in surprise and covered ny mouth. Lisa started laughing at him, I looked at her only to find myself laughing too.

'See? The effect she has on you.'

I ignored my inner self and looked at her, she's still sweating and she seems tired. I grabbed the towel from her and started wiping her sweats on her forehead.

"You're sweating hard and you look tired. You should take a rest for a bit." I told her still wiping her sweats, she held my waist and stared at me with her cheeky grin.

"I'm fine, we just finished practicing." She told me and pinched my nose, I scrunched my nose up but smiled at her.

"I know but you should take a rest. I don't want you working yourself too much." I told her sweetly as I wrapped my arms around her neck and stared at her.

"Would you do it for me? Please?" I innocently told her with pleading eyes, she sighed and finally nodding in defeat.

"Anything for you." She replied and pecked my lips as she pulled me closer and wrapped her hands tighter around my waist.

Again, I felt my heart flutter at her simple gestures. She makes my heart beats madly even just smiling at me, it's not normal but I got used to it as time passes by. It became very familiar to me.

We are now sitting on the gym's bench holding each other's hand and chuckling at her playful team mates when Lisa suddenly asked me,

"What's that?" She turned her head to look at me and pointed at my other hand, I beamed at her.

"It's a cheering banner from me to you." I playfully winked my eyes at her and she acted shock with her other hand holding her chest, I giggled at her cuteness.

"Let me see it." She told me while trying to grab the banner.

"No uh. You'll see it later." I distance my other hand from her to avoid her grabbing the banner. I spent the night making this banner though.

"Please?" She pleaded and gave me her pouty lips that I can't seem to resist, I looked away trying not to be affected with her cuteness. I unconsciously smiled and shook my head no.

"Pffft. Fine." She finally stopped grabbing the banner out my hands and just huffed on her seat. I giggled at her.

If she was doing this months ago I would've got annoyed and said something not really nice on her face but now... everything's different.

We stayed in our position when it's time for them to get ready and clean up. Our school is being used as a venue for the competition since our gymnasium is very big, Lisa stood up and pecked my lips before jogging down towards her team mates. I waved my hands at her while smiling big as she did the same and blew me a kiss, I pretended to catch the kiss and brought it up to my lips. She held her chest looking at me in awe and I just gave her a finger heart and then winked at her. I watched them vanished from my sight, I quickly stood up from my seat and went outside searching for our friends.

I was busy looking around for my friends when I suddenly bumped on someone.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you com----" I stopped talking when I looked up to see who it was. My face changed its expression, I am now looking at the girl with a straight face. She looked at me and smiled, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Jennie, hi. We always bumped to each other..." she chuckled as she extend her arms out to me. I look at it with hesitation when someone called her making me froze in my spot.

"Tzuyu!" The girl from behind her ran up to her while panting, she bowed at me as soon as she saw me but I just looked at them.

"I've been searching for you everywhere. Where have you been?" Her friend told her while rolling her eyes.

Now it made sense why she looks familiar to me. It made sense why I feel something strange towards her. It was her. It is really her. How come I didn't realise it? She looks different from the last time I saw her. I mean I didn't even met her personally but I saw a picture of her before and she looks a lot different. Her hair color changed, I remember she had purple hair. She looks like a different person before.

Suddenly I feel the anger building up inside me, she looked at me with a smile. I gritted my teeth trying to control myself, she then held her hand out again, I slapped it away and walked out from her while bumping my shoulders with her. I heard her say 'ow' but I continued walking away feeling all the emotions in me again. Once I got away from the view, my tears quickly fell as I feel the anger and pain in me. Anger because it was her fault and pain because my brother isn't here anymore, the longing for my dead brother hurts more than it should.

I quickly fell down on the ground as I catch my breath, it's not easy. Forgetting the memory isn't easy, forgetting his death isn't easy. Forgetting him will take a million years for me, this is all her fucking fault. My brother loved her so much, he gave her everything even his life but what she did in return? She hurt him, she fucking betrayed him and the feelings my brother had for her killed him. He loved the wrong person and he suffered and I didn't do anything to help him, I could've helped him, I should've helped him because of her I suffered a lot for a year too. She didn't know what she did and looked at her now? She's fucking happy. I hope she rot in hell.

I curled myself in a ball while hugging myself as I cry in the middle of our school's open ground. This is too much to take in, I feel the anger and pain rushing through my body. I'm already feeling numb as I cry more. I should be strong but how can I?

I suddenly felt someone hands on my back, I didn't bother to look at it as I know it was Lisa but to my surprise it wasn't her, it was someone else.

"What happened to you?" Jisoo Unnie asked me and hugged me, looking worried as ever. I cried harder and wrapped my arms around her neck and burried my face on her shoulder.

"Jen, what happened? Please tell me." She said while rubbing my back that caused me to just cry even more.

"I-I s-saw her, Unnie. It was h-her..." I told her knowing that she knows who and what I am talking about.

"T-Tzuyu is here..." I said while sobbing hard, I felt Unnie tensed in her spot and she stopped running her hand from my back.

"Was s-she the one L-Lisa fancies?" She asked while her voice is cracking, Jisoo Unnie is affected too since she and my brother are really close. Three of us are really close, she helped me get back right on track when my brother died. I started locking myself up in my room not bothering to go out and socialise with people, I starve myself and cry everyday from the pain. I isolated myself from everyone and Jisoo Unnie is the only one who stayed and helped me cope up with everything, I'm really thankful to her because if it wasn't for her I will still be the messed up Jennie.

I nodded, my heart ache more at the thought that Lisa likes her... it doubles the pain I'm feeling, it's like my heart did a legit crack inside and I could die from a broken heart in anytime now. I hugged her tighter and she did the same trying to comfort me.

I pulled away as soon as I heard the other girls running towards our direction.

"Oh my gosh, what happened here Unnie?" I heard Rosé gasped as she saw us hugging on the ground.

Suddenly I felt another hands from my back, my bestfriend Chahee looked at me with worried eyes.

"Jennie what happened?" She asked me worriedly. I looked around only to see the other girls around us, they are all looking at me with nothing but worry. I weakly smiled trying to regain myself back.

I stood up from my position and dust off my shirt, Jisoo Unnie was trying to help me but I just gave her a reassuring smile indicating that I can handle it. She nodded and let go of me, I stood up straight and walked towards the other girls, Chahee walking beside me when I heard that familiar voice shouting my name, I slightly felt relaxed when I heard her voice.

"Jennie!" I turned around to look at Lisa who is running towards my direction, she stopped in front of me looking worried while panting hard. I smiled at her weakly... why do I feel suddenly fine when she came? Why does it feel like all I was feeling suddenly faded away, my heart is beating and is longing for Lisa's embrace.

"Baby, what happened? Someone told me you were crying in the middle of the school. Are you okay?" She asked, still panting and cupped my face. She caressed my cheeks and I feel relaxed under her touch, I closed my eyes and sighed in content. I hold her hands that is on my cheeks and smiled as I calm down. My heart suddenly feels happy...

"I'm fin---" But before I could finish my sentence she engulfed me into a warm protective embrace. I feel myself being satisfied since I was longing for her embrace at the moment, I snaked my arms through her waist.

"I was worried that something bad happened to you. Please don't go away from me again or text me where you are going." She said through the hug while trying to tighten it, I can feel the sincerity in her voice. I just nodded in response. 

 "Weren't you supposed to be getting ready?" I softly asked as I nuzzled my face to her chest. I still feel her panting.

"Fuck that! You are more important than this damn competition..." She shouted that took me off guard... does she really mean it?

"Having you with me is more than a win win, Ruby Jane. I don't care if we will lose but as long as I have you I know I still won something." My heart jumped at her words, I feel like having a heart attack from what she said. My heart hurts so good and I don't even know why, she held me tighter and pecked my forehed. I held my chest as I feel my heart wanting to get out from my chest. 

What are you doing to my heart, Manoban?

Suddenly the thought of her liking Tzuyu made my heart ache, this time it isn't good. I feel my eyes getting teary again and with a brief second my tears finally ran down from my eyes, she hugged me even tighter and rested her chin on my head.

Why does it hurt knowing she likes Tzuyu? Why am I affected? Why am I crying just thinking about it? Why am I so confused? What is she doing to me? Am I going crazy or?

'Or what?' My conscience suddenly rang through my ears.

I don't know...

'Stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about. Stop holding back.'

I pulled away from the hug and looked at Lisa, she is staring straight at me worriedly. I am lost with her stare, I feel the butterflies swinging on my stomach. She wiped my tears away and kissed me, I didn't care about our friends looking at us. I quickly wrapped my arms around her neck and tiptoed as I pulled her to deepen the kiss. The only thing that matters right now is the two of us. We make out in front of everyone.

'You're not crazy Jennie, you're just catching something.'

I don't know what my brain is telling me, I still don't get it but all I know is that I hate the thought of Lisa being with someone else. I got used to her, I got used to her affection, her attention, her time and presence. I needed this kiss, I needed her and I needed this for me to able to realize something... my mind is clouded right now, I pulled her even more trying to deepen the kiss as if my life depended on it, we continue kissing each other neither of us wanting to pull away. My brain suddenly spoke up again,

'Home, sweet home, Ruby Jane.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 6.9K 26
RosƩ knows how she feels about Lisa, she knows her feelings far exceed those of just a friendship. But does Lisa feel the same or does she see her ju...
1M 26.6K 47
"You like her." "What?" I heard her say. Her voice was barely a whisper. So small and fragile like it wasn't hers. Not from the Jennie I know. I loo...
85.3K 4.6K 26
Park Roseanne or Park Chaeyoung ā„ The girl who thinks that life is unfair, that life sucks, that life's a bitch. I mean, who wouldn't think about thi...
54.6K 1K 29
When it comes to women, I like to play the field. And why not? I'm good-looking, rich, and run a billion dollar business. So my one-night-stand with...