Far

By breathingghosts

Ariana's life is altered when she finds a small karaoke bar, and the boy with one too many tattoos watches he... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine

moodboards

1.2K 15 3
By breathingghosts

(Scroll down to view the mood boards my angel friend Alyn made for me!)

Hi! I wanted to take a moment to talk about something real fast before new / old readers continue reading:

There are MATURE themes throughout this book, it is up to you whether you want to continue to read or not!! I just want you to be aware!!!

ALSO! The trailer for the new movie After We Collided ( by Anna Todd ) has been released and I saw some comments and backlash from it. Mostly on the fact that a lot of Harry's fans believe that he should have sued her and things like that.

I wanted to tell everyone this here and now: Harry and Ariana are just character names. Nothing that I write should ever be a reflection of them as humans. We all know and love the real them for who they are. I created characters in my head and I am using Ariana and Harry's names for the characters I envisioned for this story.

NOTHING in this book reflects them.

I've been on this app since I was 11 / 12 which is CRAZY young and it exposed me to quite a few things that I personally wasn't ready to handle at that age. Main one being is that whatever story you're reading of your favourite celebrity can lead to sexualisation of them. There's a lot of stories that sexualise Harry and I don't want my book to be one of them. Of course there will be sexual tension and sexual scenes, but I will never want the main take away to be sexualising H. This is a young adult story so please remember that. It deals with a lot of situations that some young adults transitioning into their freshman year of college deal with. AGAIN, all of this is fictional!!!

I love all of you that read my books. I just want you all to understand that this story is not to sexualise anyone that I used as characters.. I learned a lot at a young age so the right thing for me to do is to educate those who are in the position I was once in. If you're going to watch the new AWC movie, I hope you enjoy it! I personally think Josephine is the PERFECT Tessa!

Enjoy Far and the mood boards below.
I hope you love my book as much as I love writing it.

:)
A

H A R R Y, C O L E, L I L I, A R I A N A

A R I A N A

H A R R Y

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.5K 50
to be in love, to stay in love and fight for love just like them. ☆☆☆
22K 516 48
An au where nineteen year old Harry Styles is a college going student. He's silent,likes to be neat and clean always, but isn't as innocent as he loo...
84.4K 896 116
a spinoff of Instagram (L.T) Harry & Ariana *INSTAGRAM*
32.5K 1.3K 30
Better to not live life with secrets