Breakfast at Tiffany's

By Iocalhugs

{ biographies } More

Greetings and Salutations
The Werewolves
Apa, River
Mahfud, Kristopher
Johnson, Elijah
Mahfud, Noƫlle
Apa, Ocean
The Vampires
O'Sullivan, Oliver
Rios, Emerson
The Ghouls
Adams, Spirit
Wilson, Alexander
The Humans
Parker, Phoenix
Ringo, Johnny

Peters, Rocky

18 0 0
By Iocalhugs

❦ | basics
Rocky Alexander Peters
Eighteen
Bisexual
Human with telepathic abilities
Talking
dxceased

❦ | backstory

Rocky Alexander Peters was born on October 30th, he was kidnapped as a newborn baby only eleven minutes after his mother gave birth. His mother was so devastated that she did everything to find her son. She called the police, paid a load of money for private detectives, and even encouraged the whole city to help search for her son. The search is still not over, since he still hasn't returned even though it has been eighteen years, his mother still searches for him. But, Rocky was kidnapped by his biological father who happened to be the lead scientist at the experimental laboratory three towns over. Rocky was abused and was experimented on for all his life. He developed a few defects of the experiments like telepathic abilities. Rocky ran away though at age seventeen, successfully making it across a few states, staying on the down low ever since he escaped. Currently, this antisocial male works at the local library. He finds joy in working, it's quite quiet and peaceful. When he's not at work, he's usually staying inside his studio apartment he gotten a few months ago, his neighbors still don't know who he is and he is completely fine with that. But, don't let his sweetness fool you, he can be sour.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 8.4K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
20.5K 131 14
Engines slowly start changing on the North Western Railway in the mid 1980's.
565K 39K 47
THE YEAR IS 2050. Human-like androids have become integrated into society and every household, becoming part of our daily lives. They look exactly li...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...